Sunday, July 27, 2008

thanksgiving MILF----part-1-of-1

Thanksgiving MILF

.
.
I’m Wesley, a senior in high school. I’m captain of the football team,
tall, 6-foot 4, dark black hair, dark brown eyes, caramel skin, strong cheekbones, and a rugged handsomeness that hinted at danger and masculinity. According to my last girlfriend, just pretty enough to catch your eye, and manly enough to make you feel all girly next to me.

.

My parents went out of town to visit our relatives for Thanksgiving. I bullshitted them into believing I had tests, and couldn't leave until Wednesday. So, they let me stay home on the condition that I stay at my friend Robert’s house. This was great for two reasons: first, he was my best friend; and second, he happens to have a smoking hot mom.

.

Robert’s mom and I had began kind of flirting around at the beginning of the summer, especially when she would lie out by the pool in her tiny red bikini. She had Robert when she was young, so she was only about 35-years old. Mrs. W was tall, I guess about 5-feet 9, with amazing long lean legs, curves in just the right places, a hard body athletic build from yoga and aerobics, and the most awesome breasts, not huge but not itty-bitty-titty either. Her features were unique, with high cheekbones, a long delicate face and the whitest smile you will ever see. She has short contemporary reddish-brown hair, and big blue eyes. She loves to laugh, and all and all, is outgoing, fun and friendly, and definitely a MILF.
.
I work at a local restaurant and get off around 10. By the time I get home, it's almost 11. It was the same as always, except tonight I was staying at my friend Robert’s. They left the garage door open for me in case everyone was asleep, when I got there the house was dark and everyone was in bed asleep, I checked on my bud and he was snoozing away, so I slipped over to the guest bedroom stripped down, grabbed a towel and headed for the downstairs bathroom to shower so I wouldn't wake anyone.

.
I took a nice long hot shower and got out and was drying off when the door swung open and Mrs. W was standing there in a bathrobe. As I instinctively put the towel in front of my crotch, she let out a little surprised yelp. Even though she did a little gasp, her eyes sort of looked me up and down. I’m an athlete and am cut pretty well and have a nice body. When she then made a sound like “mmmmm,” I knew I had to make a play, so I pulled the towel away.
.
This time she really did let out another gasp, I’ve been blessed as they say; my cock is about nine inches long and kind of thick. As it rose to the occasion, Mrs. W stood there and stared for a few seconds. Then she stepped in, closing the door behind her. Since neither of us had said a word yet, I was afraid to be the first to break the silence. My heart was beating a million miles an hour and my mouth was as dry as the Sahara.
.
When Mrs. W stepped towards me. I don't know why but I took her wrist and put her hand on my cock. She did that gasp thing again and I knew I had her. Still nervous as shit, I put my other hand behind her neck and started to pull her toward my cock. She kind of pulled back and whispered, “I don’t do that, not even for my husband.”

.

I don't know where I got the balls but I just said, “Too bad for him,” and kept pulling her towards my hard cock. She kind of resisted but kept bending down a little. Encouraged, I eased her down to her knees, and then moved my hand up into her hair. Twisting my fingers into her hair, I grabbed a fistful and used it to push her mouth onto my cock. Right away she opened her lips and let out a low moan as my cock invaded her mouth. Not a moan of pain, but a moan of pleasure, as if she liked it.
.
She pulled back and said timidly that she wasn't very good at this. I said, “Don't worry just use your tongue -- lick the head and the shaft.” I couldn’t believe that I had Mrs. W down on her knees and that I was teaching her how to suck my cock. “Just keep sucking, you’re doing be fine,” I assured her.

.

She said, “This isn’t one of my favorite things, so I’m afraid that I’m not very good at it.” I assured her that she was doing just fine and that it was most definitely one of my favorite things and it needed to happen. Then, with both hands still tangled in her hair, I guided my cock back to her lips.

.

“Open your mouth,” I ordered as I possessively pushed the head of my cock back into her mouth. As I forced the big head of my cock between her lips, I told her, “Take your time.” Stroking her hair affectionately, I added, “Just relax and use your mouth, your lips and your tongue.” Mrs. W was a quick learner. She gagged a couple of times but she kept on working and pretty soon she had more than half of my cock in her mouth and was giving me a primo blowjob.

.

Not very long after that, I could feel the pressure building up and knew that I was getting ready to pop. Going for broke and sensing she liked being told what to do, I told her, “I’m cumming and I wanted you to swallow my load.”

.

Mrs. W never stopped sucking. She just kept making a moaning sound and that was all the encouragement I needed. I blew an awesome load. As my hot cum splashed against the back of her throat, she choked and gagged but kept sucking. She swallowed most of it but some managed to spill out corners of her mouth and ooze down her chin. The tremors were so intense that I pulled my cock out of her mouth off my cock.

.

With an impish grin, she dragged her finger across her cheek and chin and pushed the spilled cum back into her mouth. It was so hot that I thought I was going to come again just watching her.
.
I was still leaning against the wall gasping for breath when Mrs. W stood up and opened her robe. Now, it was my turn to let out a gasp. She had the most incredibly perfect body that I’d ever seen. It was easy to see the effect that yoga had on her body. She had a firm flat tummy, two, perfect round breasts with very little sag, and her pubes were trimmed into a little tuft of curly hair at the top of her slit. When she let the robe fall and turned to lock the bathroom door, she showed me the tightest littlest butt you could ask for.
.
After an incredible blowjob like that, I certainly wanted to return the favor. When I started to bend down to on my knees to give her head, she said, “I think that it’s time to teach you a little something about women.” Taking my chin in her hand, she lifted me toward her and told me, “Women liked to be kissed and caressed and touched and teased and played with and made loved to. To be made to feel special.”
.
We kissed, and I swear it was astounding. It was so electrical that I could feel the electricity crackling in the air all around us. I couldn't seem to get enough; we were both moaning and groaning. My head spun as our kissing got hotter and hotter. Needless to say, I was sporting wood again in no time. I had my hands all over her naked body and she had hers all over me. I pulled away from her mouth and ran my tongue down her neck, kissing and licking her throat, her shoulders, and then her chest. Kissing and licking all around her breasts, made her go wild. When I finally I ran my tongue across her nipple, she went insane. Stiffening up, she arched her back and grabbed my hair and forcefully shoved my mouth over to the other nipple.
.
I took this as my cue to escalate things. Working her super sensitive erect nipples between my thumbs and my forefingers, and then still working my tongue over her body, I slowly dragged my lips softly down her stomach. As I nibbled my way closer and closer to her pussy, she told me, “Stop! Don’t go any lower, that’s too naughty.”

.

Sensing that the time was ripe, I ignored her plea and drove my tongue right into her dripping wet pussy. As luck would have it, I caught her clit with a quick flick of my tongue, and that was all it took. She actually growled as she took two handfuls of my hair and tried to yank my head up. But, it was a growl of pleasure, so I knew that I owned her.
.
As I worked my tongue around her clit, Mrs. W started squirming and was soon shaking all over. I stopped only long enough to guide her onto the floor where I spread her legs and buried my face back in her embroiled pussy. Digging in, I gave her the best head that I’d ever given.

.

I didn't know it but this was the first time that anyone had ever went-down on her. Not only did Mrs. W not give her husband head, but he didn’t go down on her either. She started cumming almost immediately, but I kept at it. As my tongue flicked her clit, her back was arching, and her hips were literally bucking up and down off the floor. Her legs, now around my neck, were quivering and her body shaking was the biggest turn on in my life. She kept moaning and begging me to stop but all the while she kept squirming and gasping as she cummed again and again. Finally she begged, “Please!” as she panted, “I couldn't breath.”

.

As I worked my tongue faster and faster up and down her slit, Mrs. W suddenly stiffened and slammed her thighs against my head so hard that I thought my ears would pop. When she went limp, I slowly stopped licking and kissing her pussy. When I looked up, she’d passed out.
.
I freaked out. I thought she’d had a fucking heart attack or something. Jumping up, I listened to her heart and let out a sigh of relief when I heard it beating, really fast but still beating. I quickly got up and dampened a washcloth with cold water. As I dabbed her face and neck with the cool water, she moaned a little and then after her eyes fluttered a few times, she opened her eyes and gave me this most awesome smile. Then with a big sigh, she whispered, “I don't know how you did that but I’ve never had that kind or that many orgasms before in her life.”
.
As we lay on the floor, cuddling and kissing, my cock got rock hard again in no time. Saying that we needed to get off the floor, she got up and unlocked the door. When she bent down to pick up her robe, I got a fantastic view of that incredible ass again. Telling me that we were going into the den, she led me down the hall. My cock was throbbing with excitement as I watched that little tight little butt swaying from side to side in front of me. As soon as we got in the den, I took her in my arms and we started kissing again. Sliding her hand in between us, she gripped my cock, and then with a giggle, she said we needed to be quiet because she didn’t want to wake her husband.

.

As she stroked my cock and told me that she had to have me inside of her, it took every ounce of my self-control, not to bust a nut right then. Pulling her down onto the couch, I started licking and kissing her breasts as I ran my hands all over her naked body. When I started to work my tongue down her firm stomach, she stopped me and said, “No, I want you to fuck me.” God, I couldn’t believe my ears. My best friend’s mom had just said, “Fuck me!” It was shocking, but it was the sexiest thing that I’d ever heard.

.

Moving up, I put the head of my cock against the engorged lips of her pussy lips. When I moved it sensuously up and down her damp slit, she started moaning and squirming and begging me to put my big cock in her. I kept teasing her with my cock and she kept begging me to put it in. With a smile, I told her to, “Say it again.”

.

With a puzzled look, she said, “Say what?”

.

I said, “Say ‘Fuck me! Please fuck me!’ Say, ‘Please put your huge cock in my hot wet pussy and fuck me like I’ve never been fucked before.’”

.

With a wicked little giggle, she smiled and said, “No you beg me.”

.

With a mighty thrust, I slammed my cock balls deep in her pussy. With a loud gasp, Mrs. W arched her back and let out a little scream. As I covered her mouth with my hand, I pulled my cock out and started running it up and down her engorged slit again. This time, she was more willing to beg me to fuck her. Even though she said everything I asked her to and more, and I still kept teasing her with my cock until she was squirming and begging and pleading for real.
.
Laughing, I stopped teasing her pussy lips and slid just the head of my cock in her pretty pink slit. Moaning, Mrs. W frantically wrapped her legs around my waist and lifted her hips off the couch to meet me. With one hand kneading her beautiful breasts, and with the other guiding her hip, I slowly worked more and more of my cock in and out of her. Each time I forced it forward and then eased it back, she whimpered and begged for more. Once I had most of my cock in her, I started slowly pulling my cock almost all the way out and then slowly and sensuously sliding it backs in. Mrs. W kept trying to fuck me faster but I held her down while I casually worked my cock in and out. As my excitement escalated, I slow quickened the tempo a little at a time. As I fucked her faster and faster, Mrs. W started to moan louder and louder. When I clamped my hand over her mouth and reminded her that we needed to be cautious, she moaned, “Oh god, it feels so damn good, that I can't help myself.”
.
Pulling out of her, I slumped down beside her, with my front against her. Covering her mouth again, I eased my cock along the crack of her ass and shoved it into her as hard as I could into her pussy. She let out this muffled scream, and kept moaning and screaming into my hand as I pounded her pussy dog-style. Caught up in the excitement, I was soon fucking her as hard and as fast as I could. She started cumming again and again, going off like a machine gun.

.

As I continued to brutally pound her, she convulsed and shook and thrashed and screamed into my palm for what seemed forever. My cock seemed to get harder and harder with each of her movements until I couldn't hold it anymore. My balls exploded, sending a thrill through my body, as I cummed harder than I’d ever cummed in my life. My hips kept twitching and it seemed like I would never stop cumming. It was the most mind-shattering fuck of my life. Not that I’ve had that much sex, but it was far the best I’d had so far.

.

We cuddled on the couch for a while not really moving, me just spooning her from behind, my flaccid cock still in her. After a few minutes I started kissing the back of her neck and caressing her breasts. Mrs. W responded by moving her hips as she pressed back against my crotch. Being a teenager with a lot of stamina, soon my erection was returning. Gently rubbing her butt against my erection, she said that we’d better stop before we got caught, and besides, she needed something to drink. We both let out a disappointing moan as I reluctantly I pulled out.

.

As we passed by the bathroom, Mrs. W collected her robe and I grabbed my towel, then we were on the way back upstairs.
.
Stopping in the kitchen, we both grabbed a bottle of water and stood by the island in the kitchen drinking them. Still enflamed, Mrs. W kissed me again, and naturally my cock immediately sprang to attention. With a contented smile, Mrs. W obligingly sank to her knees and started sucking it. With a happy sigh, I gently placed my hand on the top of her head, encouraging and showing her my appreciation. When I heard her husband ask me, “What the fuck do you think you’re doing,” I almost had a fucking heart attack. Before I could figure out what to say, he laughed and said, “I scared the shit out of you didn't I?”
.
I let out a nervous little chuckle and said, “You sure did.”

.

“Finish up your water,” he said, “and get to bed. We don't want to wake up my wife. She probably fell asleep in the den watching TV, again.” and then he added, “Well, I’m going back to bed. See you in the morning.”

.

“I don’t want to wake her either, so I’ll be heading back up to bed as well,” I dutifully answered. It was all I could do to keep a straight face, because all the time he was talking she kept sucking and licking my cock. It was like she was more turned on because her husband was only a few feet away.

.

I have to hand it to Mrs. W, she definitely was a quick leaner. She was sucking like a master now, working her tongue on the underside of my cock as she worked her mouth up and down the shaft. There was only the slightest gag as the head bumped the back of her throat.

.

Her husband hadn’t made it 3-steps before I cummed with an explosion and a moan. He turned and asked if I was ok. I assured him, “I’m fine; I just had a little trouble getting my water down at first. But not to worry, it’s going down just fine this time, just fine.” Warning me not to drink too fast, he turned and went on off to bed.
.
Before she followed me up stairs, Mrs. W promised to meet me tomorrow for another session before I headed out to join my parents at my grandmother’s house.

.

.

The end…

.

.

1 comment:

harold said...

A REALLY HOT STORY, WELL WORTH READING, AS ALL THE OTHER STORIES ARE ON THIS BLOG