Thursday, July 24, 2008

blowjobs----part-1-of-1

Professional blowjob.... My ASS!!

.

.

Fellatio, or as its better known a blowjob is oral sex performed on a man. It is a great way to give pleasure; regardless of whether it is for foreplay, after play, or the main event. Like all other sexual skills, they must be learned, so communication is highly recommended. Whether the communication is before, during, or after, it is essential to learn the art. Finding out what he likes will invariably go a long way towards helping a girl perform mind-blowing oral sex. So why then is it so hard for a girl to give a good blowjob? All she has to do is suck on the dick, keep it wet, and to move her mouth up and down. A girl shouldn't be afraid to put her hand or her mouth on the guy’s balls as part of the whole blowjob. Just remember two things: be gentle with the balls and swallow.

.

So I am dating this girl. She is honestly the hottest girl I have ever dated, 5-foot 5, about 110 pounds, wavy auburn hair, very nice where it counts and deep blue eyes to die for. It started out as playful flirting every time I would see her at Hudson Grille. Then I asked her out. Dinner and drinks led to more playful flirting and from there it was a steady progression of very fun events.

.
Well, we just started the sex stuff about 4-weeks ago and I am already I had to dump her. She had no idea how to give head. She thought she was the oral champ of the universe and she said? "If I was to ever go on the Bachelor I would win because after one blowjob he would get rid of every other girl?" Wrong… her blowjobs were so horrible, more often than not, I got only a 1/2 wood. The way she held my cock was as if she had never touched one before. She used to brag to a mutual friend that the last guy she dated said she was the 'best he ever had'. He must have been a near virgin. The funniest thing is, during the entire time we went out, I only cummed 4-times. I faked all of my orgasms during sex. She was so dim that she didn't get it. I must deserve an Oscar for that one. I didn't want her to feel bad that she didn't turn me on sexually anymore.
.

Whoever taught her to suck a cock didn't know their ass from a hole in the ground. It's down right shameful how bad she is at it. I could expect that from one of those Louis Vuitton carrying, bug-eyed sunglass wearing, ribbon-in-their-hair Southern Belles. But, a life long Yankee fan from Northern New Jersey?? Come on. I thought you girls learned by sucking the chrome off of the exhaust of some Guido's Camero?

.

First, when I tell her to use her hand, it doesn't mean for her to grip my cock like it's a fire escape ladder on the 50th floor. Also, I don't want her to tug on it like she’s pulling herself up a rope either. Spit on it or whatever. But for god’s sake, get some lubrication. Something. Anything. Otherwise it feels like she’s pulling the skin off and that is putting it lightly. Too often she initiates oral sex by only sucking on my cock. To achieve a more powerful orgasm, it is better practice if she starts with some teasing. With the exception of a quickie, a blowjob (fellatio) should be started by kissing and licking around my cock, on my inner thighs, then on to my testicles, and then slowly up my shaft towards the head of my cock. Once she gets there, she should use her tongue to tickle me around the head, and especially on (frenulum) that fold under my cock connecting the head to the foreskin, the split on the underside of my cock. At this point, my cock should be hard as a rock and super-sensitive to everything that she does. She can continue teasing if she’d like, but I don’t recommend teasing too long, as this can become frustrating for me.

.

Second, NO, NO, NO, NO, my fucking dimwit girlfriend, doesn’t know how to use her teeth, no fucking girl does. Very few of us guys like the feeling of teeth on our cock. Teeth can cause discomfort, cuts, and scratches to the skin if you aren’t careful. Tucking her lips around her teeth before she takes my cock in her mouth easily avoids this. I swear if she uses her teeth next time, I am going to pull out while I have her tied up like a pretzel and seriously shoot it in her eye. I am not fucking kidding either.

.
Third, another more difficult to master skill is deep throating, but deep throating is not just taking just 3-inches in and nearly puking. In deep throating, you need to take my entire cock into your mouth and down your throat, hence the name. In many cases, when done properly the sensation will be so intense that my climax comes quickly. As enjoyable as this may be, I realize that it takes time to learn to control your gag reflex. You can train your gag reflex by trying to take as much of my cock as you can whenever you’re giving me a blowjob. Warn me and I’ll restrain from any thrusting during this exercise! With time, you will be able to go deeper and deeper, until finally you’ll be able to take the whole thing. "I have no gag reflex." What a fucking lie. Don't claim that to any other guy ever.

.
Fourth, change things up a little bit, work on my balls too. Don't continually just suck on my balls. That shit starts to hurt. It is a good idea, though to keep your eye on my ball sack, as it is usually a good indicator of how close I am to cumming. As I, or any guy for that matter, get closer to climax, the skin on my ball sack tightens and pulls my testicles up towards my body to warm them up. You can let this happen on its own, or help out by stimulating my testicles with a hand, tongue, or mouth. Don't continually just suck the head either. That shit starts to hurt too. Change it up. You are old enough now where you have probably had 20-30 cocks minimum in your mouth. As easy as it was to get you naked I think that number could be double that. How you mix it up should depend on my response to what you do. Although there is a lot to say about blowjobs that can get the job done in a matter of minutes, it is the longer ones that usually result in more intense orgasms, and coincidently I remembered.

.

Fifth, L-I-S-T-E-N! When my breathing accelerates and I tell something feels good, don't fucking change to something else. Holy shit, its like your brain isn’t wired right for blowjobs.

.

Finally, don't ever claim you are the queen of blowjobs ever again unless you swallow. I, and most men find it very erotic to have a partner swallow their semen, but if you really don’t feel comfortable with it, don’t do it. Options include: catching it in your mouth, then spitting it out; using a tissue to catch it; or, just backing off at the last minute and letting it shoot on you. I personally love it when you take my load on your face or breasts.

.

My girlfriend’s always given fairly good head, but if I so much as started to cum in her mouth she'd start the gagging routine and get all mad at me 'cause "You know I hate that." I tried to explain how much I hated having her stop blowing and switch to a hand job just as I got to the best part, but naturally that had no effect. I believe her response was, "No. It's gross...."

.

I finally had to take the situation in hand. When I was eating her pussy, just as she started to cum I stopped, started fingering her, and complained about how I didn't like to get pussy juice in my mouth as she lost control and thrust at me. She cummed, but I’m sure I completely ruined her orgasm, even though she didn’t say anything.
.
This went on for a couple of weeks. Then one night while she was blowing me, just as I was about to cum and be disappointed, she kept going. Took it all in her mouth, of course then she stopped and spit with a little gag. I felt bad about the gag, but my God, what a difference. She asked, without a hint of sarcasm, “Was that good?”

.

I said, “Yes.”

.

And she said, “I love you.”
.
So I went back to not stopping when I eat her pussy. Like a lot of girls, she stopped performing fellatio as soon as I ejaculate. Instead, she should continue to gently stimulating me orally or with her hand for a minute or two longer. Eventually she understood that I’m not done cumming as soon as I’m done ejaculating. I don't think she wants me to show her what its like if I stop halfway through her orgasm, she probably could figure that out for herself. So although it took a while, she keeps right on blowing me now until she can tell that I don’t want any more. Which pretty much means she has to swallow.
.

Be careful though, sometimes I find this after-play too intense to handle.

.

I suppose if I were going to try to summarize this and make it simple, I’d say that the key to great head is, whether it’s me or someone else, finding out what the guy really likes. More hand, more throat, maybe he likes to hump your mouth. The simplest method of finding out what a guy likes is to just ask him. No matter what they say, all guys like it when their cock is in or around someone’s mouth.

.

Start paying attention real soon damn it. This shit is getting ridiculous.

.

If I didn't love how hot you look during doggie-style or when I’m shooting a double roper on your boobs I would have dropped you by now. I recently heard a comedian say that doggie-style is for guys that like to have sex and watch sports on TV at the same time and have a place to rest their beer…or that doggie-style was for married people because the guy gets tired of looking at his wife!

.

As bad as it seems like I’ve go it, I guess I shouldn’t complain. I’ve got it better than most married guys; at least I get a blowjob. A married buddy told me that he could remember his last blowjob like it was yesterday. Actually, he said that it was six years ago, the day before he got married. According to him, sex before he got married was four to five times a week. Now he has a four-year-old son who sleeps in his bed with his wife more nights a week than he does. Sex now is maybe once a month; triple that for ‘vacation’ sex. He said that the rate goes up for a short period of time but drops off quickly when large purchases are made (house, new car, shopping sprees, new floors, etc).

.

.

The End…

.

.

No comments: