Sunday, February 17, 2008

trixie----part-1-of-1

Trixie The Love Bug

.

.

It was the birthday surprise of my life, and I almost wet myself when my boyfriend, Phillip showed me where all his spare time and our spare money had gone in the last six years. He had built the car of my dreams from the frame up, a convertible MG Spider. We christened the hood of my gleaming white new toy, with a towel of course. I named her Trixie.

.

That winter, Phil died in an accident at work. I didn’t think anything in this world could hurt more than that. After that I kept Trixie in the garage. I just couldn’t drive her, not without Phil. It just plain hurt to even look at my beloved toy. She tried hard, though, to get my attention. She’d wink her gold tone chrome at me and look all beautiful and sparkly. I appreciated her attempts, but I just couldn’t. It was a long winter.

.

Around the first of June, my fucking pig of a piece-of-shit car that I normally drove found it necessary to resign. I considered just setting the damn thing on fire, just for the hell of it, but the threat of legal action kept me in check. Instead, I called the junkyard to come get it and let the neighbor kids have at it with a sledgehammer and played stupid. It was a good trade.

.

I had a big problem, though. I didn’t have enough money to buy myself another car, and I still hadn’t made my peace with Trixie, or Phil. I knew it was irrigational, but I was still so mad at him for leaving me. But that wasn’t Trixie’s fault; she had been a good girl and done nothing wrong. It still took three days on the bus for me to get up enough courage to face her. I did it with a stiff drink and a cigarette, or three. It was tense, but we came to an understanding. Sort of.

.

We drove to the store, ostensibly to get more cigarettes, but really to ease back into things slowly. That’s when that fucking jackass blew through the stop sign and punched my baby’s light out. I had to lie to the cop and swear to God that he had gotten that mouse under his eye from hitting the dashboard, and not my fist. Undoing a button or two only enhanced my acting ability a little bit. Bottom line, Officer Smiley Teeth bought it hook, line and sinker. Although, my credibility was hurt a bit when the cop saw me flip the guy off as he left. Too bad, he hurt my baby.

.

The guys at the garage were amazing. They were old friends of Phil’s, and his ‘technical advisors’. Bill, Charles, and Johnny were miracle workers. They made my baby Trixie better in just one week. She was just the way Phil had created her, gold tone chrome and all. The price was right too. The guys, knowing that this was Phil’s masterpiece, only charged me for parts. As a tribute to Phil, the labor was on the house for this one. I later learned that Johnny had done some of the work that Phil wasn’t up to speed on when he’d originally built her. At the time, though, I cried over their generosity. I resolved to figure out a way to pay them back, more than just the bill.

.

My hands shook all the way to the garage. I chose a Tuesday late afternoon because I thought I could find them as alone as possible. I was right, but it didn’t serve to scare me any less. I hitched up my courage and strode in with a swift pace, mostly to get off the street dressed like this.

.

Instantly, I wanted to go. If Bill hadn’t have asked what was up, I would have. Instead, I motioned him into his office and asked that he close the door. With my eyes glued to my boots, I opened my raincoat. I, and the thigh high boots I had on, was all that was under it. Bill, an older guy a bit quiet and probably shy, was dumbfounded.

.

As I pulled him out from in front of the door, I squatted before him. I had to move quickly now, lest he put a stop to all this. Quickly, I unzipped him and popped his flaccid cock out and into my mouth in record time. I never realized how hard it is to suck a penis that isn’t hard. I’ve never had to jump-start one before.

.

I couldn’t move very well and I thought, for just minute, that I’d totally blown this. But the old boy didn’t let me down. His Johnson inflated like a balloon in my mouth, so fast that I didn’t have any place left to put him but my throat. I guess I really gave him a start, because he only took a few seconds from there. I felt him rumble deep down and knew I was about to hit the jackpot.

.

Bless him; he was a true gentleman. I could tell by the way he put his hand on the back of my head that he wanted nothing more than to shove his cock down my throat as deep as he could, but he was trying desperately to hold back. He was so sweet, that I tickled his balls with a fingertip as a little bonus for being good. As soon as my fingers touched his balls, he exploded right then and there with a flood hot salty cum that was more than just a challenge to swallow. I was a trooper, though and gagged it all down.

.

With glazed lips, I smiled up at him and thanked him for fixing Trixie. After putting his prick back and fixing his clothes, I was ready for the main event. When I left him, Bill was still sitting on his desk, smoking a cigarette like it was a lover. I was happy for him.

I was quite sure the place was empty now, mostly because I had switched the ‘open’ sign in the window to ‘closed.’ My coat hung on the rack by the door and I walked into the work bays with a full head of steam, naked as the day I was born. Johnny was the first to spot me, and looked deeply puzzled. I stopped only long enough to plant a killer kiss on him. Charles was busy under a hood, so I had to actually go fetch him. I pulled him by the belt out into the light and took his face in my hands for another of those killer kisses. Neither mechanic needed an explanation. They just held me, from the back and front, kissing everything they could get in their mouth. Their grubby hands were getting my skin filthy and I completely loved it. To tell the truth, that incident sparked another fetish for me, but that’s another story.

.

Johnny was the first to break away to get undressed. His body wasn’t model quality, but it was blue collar enough to get me hot. Charles was a touch younger, and less hairy, and he was even more defined. I couldn’t believe my luck, but I would have kept going even if they had been too horrible to look at. These guys deserved it, and more. They laid me across the hood of some geezer’s battleship of a Cadillac and went to work on me. Charles titled my head over the fender and started to fuck my mouth. Johnny, being more of a gentleman, swiveled between my thighs and peeled my juicy lips apart. My frustrated and confused little clit popped out at him like a scared groundhog in February. I almost bit Charles’s prick off when Johnny licked my bud for the first time. I pushed my bottom as far toward him as I could and silently begged him to eat me raw. I don’t know her, but Johnny’s wife has to be the happiest woman in the D/FW Metro-plex. That man is a champion pussy eater. I sent him a blue ribbon the following week. The other guys didn’t get the joke.

.

Well, it was high time for the finale. I spit Charles out before he went off. Johnny had been kind enough to treat me to an orgasm and I was ready for some stiff cock. I urged Charles to sit on the hood. With great effort, my sphincter stretched as I eased my asshole down on his pole. He was full of cum and huge in my slightly used brown hole. It hurt and felt great all at the same time. When I finally got him all the way in, it was Johnny’s turn.

.

He slid right in; greased by the delicious orgasm he was kind enough to serve me on his tongue. With a sharp inhale, I gave them the go ahead to fuck my poor, stuffed body. It was mind-blowing. I’d never had two of anything in me before. I was stuffed to the gills and puffing like a freight train. The coolest thing, once I came out of shock, was feeling their cocks touch through that thin membrane between my holes. I don’t know if they knew it was the other’s cock in there, or even cared, but I was acutely aware of everything going on in my body and I loved it.

.

Thankfully, I hadn’t let Charles go off in my mouth. Otherwise, he would have taken forever to get off again, and I just plain couldn’t take much of this. He went kablooey up my ass in a few minutes and gave me an orgasm by ambush. It was wild. I was enjoying things and, all of the sudden, I was screaming and my eyes were rolled back in my head. Just as I was coming back to Earth, Johnny blew one in my literally filthy pussy. I went right back into overdrive and couldn’t stop. I had three separate orgasms in a row and forbid anyone to move any of the cocks in my body until I was more in touch with the fabric of my mind. It took at least five minutes to calm down enough to move.

.

The guys laughed at me, when I finally got up on my feet. I was greased from breasts to knees. I should have thought of that and was quite glad that I hadn’t ruined any clothes in this tryst. Luckily, Charles admitted that there was a shower in the basement under Bill’s office. Then they asked about Bill. With a sheepish little grin, I confessed that I had, indeed taken care of him. We all piled into the shower together.

.

Trust me girls, even if you have to pay cash money for it, have two men wash you in the shower. It’s almost better than the sex that got you there in the first place. I was weak, and in heavy lust, by the time we got out and dried off.

.

They walked me out through the garage. Bill’s office was locked now and the alarm had to be set at the back door. Something strange shot through me as I looked at the car that the guys had fucked me on. Something was familiar. Then it struck me. It was Daddy’s Caddy. I still blush whenever I see that car. I think Mommy has the wrong idea. Daddy is as clueless as ever, and that’s a good thing.

.

.

.

The end…

No comments: