Sunday, February 17, 2008

detained----part-1-of-1

Detained

.

.

Things couldn’t have gone any worse. That ass in Chicago had totally ruined my proposal and the plane was late leaving O’Hare. That brat in the row ahead of mine wouldn’t shut up, even for a couple of seconds, and I was dying for a cigarette. In frustration, I ordered another gin and tonic. That didn’t help either. Finally, I decided to fly in the face of caution and retire to the ladies room and sneak a well-deserved smoke. It was marvelous.

.
Maybe I’d just been pushing too hard since my divorce. John had always been a workaholic. Personally, I think he was having an affair with his secretary too, but his admitted mistress was more than enough to convince the judge to let me keep the house and the Jag. Although having to actually make money was becoming a chore. I lit another cigarette off the first. Thankfully, no one was trying to interrupt my little ‘sanity session’.

.
As we got into DFW, the plane all but fell from the sky. I swear to God, I’m going to have my lawyer have that man’s pilot license revoked. I almost spilled my drink all over myself. Wouldn’t that have made a fine impression on my board of directors? The only bright spot was that that horrible little brat was so scared she finally shut up. I was a bit nervous myself, but at least it was quiet.
.

I was never so happy to be in an airport as when the pilot ultimately stopped torturing us and landed the damn plane. I felt like a cow going to slaughter getting off the aircraft. How degrading is it to be herded through that tiny door with dozens of other people that you don't know, and wouldn’t speak to in the street? I suffered through the indignity of it all only to have to wait in yet another line to claim my luggage. I was ready to light another cigarette when I felt a hand on my arm. Turning, I found myself looking deep into a pair of mirrored sunglasses.
.

“Virginia Forester?” a young man spoke from behind his Foster Grants. “Are you Virginia Forester of Arlington?”
.

Instead of answering him directly, I asked to see some identification. Without another word, he just took my arm and walked me away from the baggage carouse. When I tried to pull my arm away, two other men who looked exactly the same as the first materialized on both sides of me. With both my arms being held in vise like grips, I was quickly hustled down the main hallway. When we turned into a little hallway marked ‘Authorized Personnel Only,’ I really began to get a bit frightened. I looked around for someone to call out to for help, but there was no one. Before I knew it, they all but pushed me through an unmarked door.
.

Once inside, I finally got a good look at the men. They all looked to be in their mid twenties, with a decidedly athletic air about all of them too. I seem to remember seeing something on the news about the FBI recently. These men looked strikingly similar. I began to worry that I was in some sort of trouble and tried desperately to remember if I had done anything illegal. Well, anything that would warrant this kind of treatment anyway. The smallest one, although they were all of the same basic description, unpacked a video camera and started to tape the goings on.
.

The room we occupied was bare, except for a table and two chairs. A bright lamp, presumably for the camera, was set up in the corner and shined directly into my eyes. I subconsciously backed against the wall and wrapped my arms around myself. I was really starting to get scared by all this. At length, the men seemed ready to get to the point of all this. Mentally, I braced myself for the worst.
.

“Virginia Forester,” the dark haired one began. “We have a few questions, if you don't mind.” The tone of his voice made it quite clear that I had absolutely no say in the matter. “Where were you immediately prior to boarding the plane?”
.

I tried to answer, but the questions just kept coming. At the end I was so confused and scared that I just broke down in tears. Apparently, that was a mistake. My tears seemed to signal to them a weakness. They fed on it like sharks on the hunt. The biggest one walked over and stood to my left side. The dark haired man casually lit himself a cigarette and took his time dragging a puff from it. I tried to compose myself and wiped the tears from my cheek.

.
“I’m afraid we’ll have to search you, Ma’am,” the dark haired man said, his words hit me like a slap in the face. I’ve heard the ghastly stories of woman detained by the authorities and made to strip before strange men, but I thought things like that only happened in other countries or when coming back into the countries from such places. A simple flight home from Chicago to Dallas wasn’t one of those options. I just couldn’t believe this was all happening to me. It all became very real, though, when the large man grabbed my head in a painful chin lock. His hot breath on the back of my neck sent shivers of fear down my back.

.

“We said remove your clothes, Ma’am,” he hissed evilly in my ear. He lacked the polish of the leader, and frightened me all the more. Terrified, I closed my eyes and began to unbutton my blouse.
.

What choice did I have? I had every reason to think they would actually harm me, if not outright kill me, if I didn’t do as they said. I have to admit, it was very difficult to unhook my bra in front of them. I tried desperately to cover my bare breasts with my arms. I was lucky to have only been wearing short stockings. I managed to push them off with my toes. I was just too embarrassed though and couldn’t, however, remove my panties. Even though I’m in my early 30’s, I still have the body of a 25-year old, long shapely dancers legs and tight firm butt. So it was with pride that I stood tall in my frilly lace panties.
.

For a couple of minutes I think that they actually stared at me in admiration, before the big one let me have a vicious slap across the face. I slammed my head into the wall, as I crashed to the floor. My attempt at modesty was ruined as well, as I used my arms to catch myself. The larger goon effortless hauled me off the floor by my hair and pressed me against the wall. With his mighty meat hook of a hand, he tore the panties right off my body. I was mortified.
.

Nonchalantly, the leader came very close and blew a mouthful of smoke in my face. His taunting was even more intolerable than the wretched way I was being treated. Then he surprised me when he offered me a drag from his cancer stick. I was even more surprised when I allowed him to put it between my lips so I could take a puff. I was disgusted with myself for being so weak. I was tempted to blow the smoke back in his face, but I was too cowardly. I meekly turned my head and let it go off to the side. On the verge of tears, my chin quivered as my eyes came back to his.
.

“I think we’ll have to look a bit closer,” he said in a calm, but meaningful, tone.
.

My eyes shot open wider then they ever have in my life. Before I could protest, I found myself slammed face first down onto the metal tabletop. I could instantly taste blood in my mouth. When I tried to move I also discovered that my arms were held tight behind my back. I was totally helpless. I started to pray that they would either let me go or kill me. I did not want to be one of those walking zombies who survive, but shouldn’t have. I was trying to focus on this when my survival instincts began to take effect.
.

Suddenly I felt strong hands on my bottom. My body automatically tried to tighten those muscles to prevent them from penetrating me there, but I lost. I howled as two fingers were roughly thrust into my ass. When I felt my sphincter stretch as they pried me open, waves of pain clogged my thoughts. I grunted in pain as one of those fingers dug deep in my body, searching. I was out of breath by the time the invader vacated me. The relief was short lived, though.

.

This time fingers ripped open my womanhood. The owners of the fingers took their sweet old time looking around, as it were. I felt nothing but dry scrapings inside my most secret places. I thrashed against the table and tried to kick my legs. That only got me pressed even harder into the table by the big ape holding me down. I was gasping for air as a pool of saliva formed under my face.
.

Just as I though I might be coming to the logical end of this humiliation, I felt the one thing I dreaded the most, a hard member pressed against my slit. With a vicious slap on my naked butt, it was forced between my dry lips and into my pussy like a prizefighter beating up a baby. I was already in pain, so his thrusts had me screaming and banging my head to get attention. He was so huge that I thought he was going to split me in half. As tears coursed down my face, I begged him to stop and tried to scream for help. Neither did any good at all. As things progressed, even my body betrayed me. I felt myself grow wet and excited. His pounding of my body grew more pleasurable. When his hard stick unleashed itself in me, I was more than ready for it. I moaned for him like a common whore. When he withdrew and I cried like a baby.
.

Again, I was sure that this all must have been coming to an end. Again, I was wrong. The gorilla changed places with the leader and stuffed himself up in me. Unfortunately, he didn’t choose the same route as his predecessor. My poor, abused chute wasn’t ready for anything that big going in. Tears came to my eyes again. I strained at my oppressor and got a mouthful of table again. All it did was cause the leader to move to the end of the table by my face. When I looked up and saw his cum coated cock jutting out of his pants, I couldn’t tear my eyes from it. John, my ex-husband’s cock had only been 5-inches, but this guy cock was so big that I was awe struck. I had never seen anything like it before in my life. It was pulsing with a life of its own and I couldn’t believe the raw power and the heat that I could feel radiating from it. It was so close to my face that I could see the blood throbbing through the rope like veins that lined its 9-inch length. The golf ball size head looked like a huge purple plum peeking out of the folds of his foreskin. Now my hands were free, so when I shyly reached out and touched it, it felt like a piece of flesh-covered steel. It was so alive that I could feel its heat on my face, as I inhaled its wild untamed earth aroma. I could feel my eyes glazing over with lust, as he eased back its foreskin and touched its dark plume shaped head to my lips. Unthinkingly, I flicked out my tongue and tasted the acidic of our combined juices.

.

When he said, “Open your mouth,” I took the cock he offered in my mouth without question. I had to open my mouth so wide to get its big head between my lips and into my mouth, that I almost had to un-hinge my jaw. It’d been years and years since I’d done this to a man, not since john and I were on our honeymoon. It was very difficult. I gagged and choked several times, but he was insistent. With both hand clutching my hair, he started working his hips and ramming his gigantic cock in and out of my mouth. Still trying to retain a shred of dignity, I thought to myself, "I may be sucking his big cock, but there was no way that I was going to let him cum in my mouth." I might have been thinking no, no, but the dark haired guy had other ideas. His balls suddenly clinched up and his cock swelled even fatter. My mouth was so full that I couldn’t have gotten his cock out of my mouth, even if I’d tried. His balls exploded and scalding hot cum spewed into my mouth like lava out of a volcano. When he erupted, I was on a backstroke and my lips were wrapped around the base of his cock head, so I felt the full force of his gooey cum as it gushed into my mouth and oozed over my tongue and down my throat.

.

While all the mouth action was going on, my assailant was still pumping in and out of my pussy. The jack hammering continued, and right on schedule, my body betrayed me once again. My clenched muscles loosened and invited the big man to push himself deeper in me. I shuddered in orgasm again, just after he unloaded into my bottom. I wept in deep disgrace.

.

When the cameraman came towards me, the leader grabbed my wrists and turned me over on my back. My nipples were already erect, even before he even put his strong but gently hands on my breasts. Judging from the way he pinched them, he liked the way that my nipples hardened like pencil erasers. As he enjoyed himself with my breasts, I discreetly spread my legs until he could see my glistening pussy. I could tell by his little gasp when he could actually see my lovely pink lips. Although his hands were still on my breasts, his attention was riveted on my crotch. I could feel his eyes watch me as I started to let my fingers wander near places that I know get men sweating. When he asked, I told him, "I shave because I like it when I can feel my outer lips getting moist as I play with them. With him watching, I sat there on the table with my legs open letting him watch me masturbate.

.

At first, he just stood there stroking my thighs with his powerful hands and watching my fingers move in and out of my pussy and dancing over my clit. When I extracted my damp fingers from my pussy and raised them to my lips, his breath caught in his throat. When I slowly drew them across my lips and sensuously licked it off with my tongue, he couldn’t take it any more.

.

Suddenly, he clamped his power hands on the underside of my thighs and forcefully yanked me so far forward that my ass was barely on the table and my pussy was hanging in the air. With his hands still clamped under my thighs he moved forward until the head of his cock was pressed against the upper part of my pussy. The angle that he hit it wouldn’t let it part my lips and penetrate me. Reaching down and taking his swollen cock in my hand, I rubbed the head up and down my slit before easing its head between my lips. With a mighty heave he lunged forward and brutally drove so deep into me that I thought he was going to rip me in two.

.

When I felt his big cock bottom out, I locked my legs around his waist, pulled him closer, and moaned, “Fuck me!” With a mild roar he grabbed the cheeks of my ass and started hunching, driving his cock savagely in and out of my willing pussy. His pent-up lust took over. Soon, he was pounding me so hard that all that was keeping me from falling was my arms around his neck and my legs locked around his waist. I reciprocated his every move, accelerating my movements to match his. It was too much for him to bear. His balls exploded, emptying themselves as he spewed gob after gob of white, sticky cum deep into my pussy.

.

When I felt his cum hit me, I wailed out in ecstasy as my body released my fluids along with his. I was soon overflowing with a combination of both our juices. When my body stopped vibrating and my orgasm subsided, I sank forward with my head on his chest. Then he gently stood me on my feet. When he released me, my legs were unable to support me, so I sank to the floor, and leaned against the wall.

.

When the gorilla moved in front of me with his cock in his hand, I knew what he wanted. Everyone crowded around to watch as I wrapped my hand around his gargantuan cock, I could feel its intense heat on my face as I hefted its colossal weight. The gorilla gasped and moaned, “Yeah, bitch, that feels good. Stroke it for me,” as I slowly moved my hand up and down his shaft. As I continued to run my fist up and down his shaft, I reached down with my other hand and cupped his swollen cum filled balls. I couldn’t help myself; I was mesmerized by the colossal size of his cock.

.

As my hand moved up and down, I brought my face closer and closer to his cock, as I peered at it intently. After it brushed my face a couple of times, I put it against my lips, took the head into my mouth and began sucking it. The crowded cheered as I took as much of it as she could down my throat and started bobbing her mouth up and down its length. Soon the gorilla was gasping and moaning his appreciation of my efforts. Soon I started going down on the gorilla’s swollen cock big time as I fondled his balls. With a mixture of a moan and a scream, the gorilla went tense and his balls released their load down my throat. I even managed to swallow his scum rather than risk offending him. I collapsed to the floor in a lump and remained there.
.

“Are you all right, Ma’am?” the large one asked after some minutes.
.

“Yes, thank you. I think so,” I answered. “Can you help me up?” Effortlessly he lifted me to my feet gently and washed a spot of blood from my tender lip.
.

“That will be $2000, Mrs. Forester,” the leader said. I made him wait until I had my panties and bra on before I dug my checkbook out of my purse. I replaced it with the videotape from the camera.

.

Placing his hand possessively on my butt, the leader looked into my eyes and said, “I’ll be seeing you again real soon, Mrs. Forester.” I shivered as he disappeared out the door. But this time, not from fear but from anticipation.

.

.

The end…

No comments: