Tuesday, February 19, 2008

playful----part-1-of-1

Playful

.

.

It’s nice to get out once in a while, so making reservations for dinner was a great idea. I kind of like getting dressed up and looking important, and it’s also quite a treat to be seen with a woman as ravishing as you. She looked simply gorgeous in that dress. I never get tired of seeing her in her finest.

.

Dinner was lovely. The food was great and the conversation was, I’m surprisingly embarrassed to admit, engaging. Usually we just talk about the kids or school or the neighbors. I was quite surprised when she had other topics to share opinions on. While we talked, I noticed a man with a woman that could only, politely, be described as handsome sitting at the table behind her. He was staring at her and wishing he were I. I felt sorry for the poor guy, but I wouldn’t trade places with him for the world.

.

I have to admit, I was a bit surprised when, half way through dinner she stuck her hand under the table and stuffed her panties in my hand. It took me a second to decide what I was going to do with them. And don’t think I didn’t notice how damp they were. Ah, but she’s a filthy little tramp when she wants to be, isn’t she? I just couldn’t figure out what she had in mind that had her so antsy.

.

Before we left the house, I knew she wasn’t wearing a bra. That didn’t surprise me. Actually, I love it when she let the ‘girls’ run free. She ‘s lucky that it’s warm tonight, or she’d be telegraphing the weather to the whole world. On second thought, that might not be a problem for her tonight, would it? Oh well, I’m just thankful that she didn’t get us thrown out of La Madison. I take clients there far too often to have that sort of problem.

.

As we strolled down the city streets, I could feel her excitement. The grip of her hand was different. There was an extra spring in her step and her nipples were sticking out. But I digress... Sorry, couldn’t resist the attempt, and failure, at humor.

.

As we saunter down the street to a trendy bars, we passed a guy playing a saxophone on the corner. He had the customary hat on the sidewalk for tips. How clumsy of her to drop the buck she intended for him. I felt her give my hand a knowing squeeze as she squatted down to retrieve it. She looked him dead in the eye as she spread her creamy thighs to give him a peek. I thought he was going to swallow his instrument. To tell you the truth, I was more surprised than he was. I’ve never seen this side of her before, but I’m totally and completely in love with it. I get the feeling that we are about to go do something very naughty, and I’m thoroughly game.

.

We started with a bar that I know about on the next block. The lights are always dim and the music is always too loud. I heard about it from a friend of mine at work that takes his girlfriend there. What’s funny is that his wife goes there too, with her girlfriend. We order a drink from the bar and head to the dance floor. As she realized that most everyone was engaged in some sort of suggestive dance, I saw her eyes flash. But I’m a cruel and sadistic bastard, so I make her wait while I finish my drink. I loved watching her foam at the mouth with anticipation as she waits for her chance to cut loose. After about fifteen minutes or so, I finally let her off the hook. She almost pulled me right across that table that I crashed into on the way to the dance floor. Luckily those people were all already on the dance floor.

.

As soon as she hit the dance floor, she immediately start some sort of lewd and lascivious act that’s related to dancing, shaking and shimmying like some sort of Vegas showgirl. Finally I manage to reel her in and we dance in a sort of hug. She kissed me with a passion as hot as the fires of hell. This time I simply shrug, as she back off again and hike up her dress. Using that side slit in ways it was never meant for, she did some sort of Mexican Hat Dance. As she cavorted around, flipping and flailing her skirt, the eyes of the crowd were turned towards her.

.

I loved watching her bask in the glow of the crowd’s admiration. She was a born show off, or at least that’s how it seems right that second. If someone had described this scene yesterday, I would have beaten him to death for lying about her. As I watched, she drunk in their stares like fine wine. She looked like a kid who’d got FAO Schwartz for Christmas. She looked entranced. The whole floor gasped at once as she raised her skirt almost high enough to show them everything. Fortunately, the song ended and the DJ announced a slow song. This was an excellent excuse for us to move along ourselves.

.

With her giggling like a schoolgirl, we continued to meander our way through the city streets. When I stop to kiss her, she nearly inhaled my entire face into her mouth. That’s cool with me. I stay right where I am as you invade my mouth with your tongue. Your flaming passion was very enticing, and more than a touch scary. I was quite sure I brought the woman I love out for dinner, so who are you and what have you done with her? Also, will she find out about this before I have a chance with you? Sorry, it’s that damn humor button again. I think it’s stuck on “I died in Peoria once.”

.

The night appeared to overcome you, as you just pulled me into a trash-strewn alley to kiss me some more. Believe me, this was quite fine with me. Whenever my girl gets back from wherever she is, I’ll just plead The Fifth and buy a steel jock strap. You hold my face in your hands and go back to fucking my mouth with your tongue. Holding you close, I sat on a trashcan so that we were at a level height. You pull me closer to you, something that I thought was impossible.

.

You order me to play with your breasts. Your take-charge attitude sets me back on my heels. I meekly give you a “Yes, Ma’am” and do as I’m told. I’ve never seen you so aggressive, or turned on. I massage those beauties through your dress. You sigh and give me the exasperated look as you peel your straps off your shoulders and send the girls out to play.

.

I’m terribly sorry. You should have said so. I’m desperately trying to get used to this wild beast that has infringed on your personal space. I knead them gently. Apparently I’ve made another faux pas. You huff at me through our never-ending kiss. I grapple on to them with a rougher touch. Sorry, I’ll get the hang of this in a second.

.

I begin to notice you humping my leg like a dog in heat. Well maybe that explains it. You’re a werewolf. Who cares? Fervently, you hike up your dress and rub your naked pussy lips on the pants leg of my best suit. I think to myself that things just can’t get any better, and then it does. Not two minutes later, you haul me off the trashcan and claw at my trousers. Luckily I was able to help you before you just tore through them. I let the pants drop as you drag my stiff cock out of my boxers. What the fuck? If we are going to get arrested, I might as well get laid. There’s also the chance that my sweetheart could be back at any minute. I become just as eager as you.

.

You straddle me in one cat like move, kneeling on the trashcans on either side of the one I’m seated on. In one smooth stroke, I slide my entire length into you. God, you haven’t been this wet since we were dating. When was the last time you didn’t need a warm up, either? Oh well, I’m not about to complain right now. Moving my hips, I stab you with short, hard thrusts. You answer by forcing your entire body down on my prick. My poor balls were being crushed against the can, but I don't even think you can hear me at this point. The topper, though, was when you lifted your arms, and your dress with it. Wait till you hear that you fucked me, in the nude, in an alley between two open, busy bars full of people. God, I wish I had a camera, because no one will ever believe this.

.

As I hold on to the trashcans for dear life, you pounded yourself against my rigid pole as long as you can. I could tell that this orgasm was going to be huge. Soon her pace was faltering, so I take hold of her body and finish for her. I held her tight and pounded her from underneath as she gripped the cans and brace herself. She looked lovely, and possessed, as she hung there awaiting her bus to Heaven. As I plunged fervently in and out of her, I could feel her muscles contracting around me. Any second now and she were going to go off like a rocket to Mars, and not a moment too soon. I’m about to blow a load the size of Ahab’s whale in that spasming pussy of hers.

.

We both went off loudly, oblivious to our surroundings. When my cock exploded, I spewed cum like I was attached to that fire hydrant on the corner. Not that I was really trying, but I can’t seem to make myself stop cumming. She, on the other hand, knew just how to make that happen. In an attempt to tighten every muscle in her body, she bent back almost to the ground. All that was keeping her afloat, at the moment, was my poor, bent in half cock. I grabbed her and pulled her upright as fast as I possible could. We both blow a sigh of relief at each other and rest, snuggled, for a second together.

.

A lone hand of applause was heard in a rare moment of little sound coming from either bar. I just couldn’t look; I knew it was a cop. I just knew we are going to jail. I just knew I’m about to be somebody’s little bitch for the next five years. All in all, though, I’d have to say this was almost worth it...almost. I shake my head resignedly and slowly turned my head to see who’d watched the show. I broke into hysterical laughter when a tiny little old bum doffs his hat in appreciation. I laughed even harder when she got off of me and bowed. Nonetheless, I dropped her dress over her head as fast as I could. As I was zipping myself up and was tucking in my shirt, I saw her give him a peck on his grimy cheek. “You knew he was there, didn’t you?” I moaned. She giggled and waved good-bye as I tossed him a $20 as I drug her out of the alley.

.

Hopefully she’ll find the cab driver just as amusing.

.

.

The end…

No comments: