Friday, February 15, 2008

fuck me----part-1-of-1

Fuck Me

.

.

I miss you baby. I miss sucking your dick and I miss licking your balls. I told you I wasn't going to beg you anymore, and I'm not going to. All I'm saying is that if I don't see you soon, I'm going to explode. I just spent the last hour or so fucking myself with the biggest dildo I have. You remember big black, the one I use when I can't have you? I imagined you cumming in me at least 5-times, soaking my pussy. After I came at least 6 or so times and I exploded for the last time, I took a shower and now I'm hoping that you'll fuck the shit out of me tomorrow.
.
Don't disappoint me. I can deal with you not loving me, but I can't deal without the big one filling me up, both my mouth and my juicy cunt.
You know what I want. I know you can smell it in the hot summer-night air. You had better be able to feel the energy that’s crackling off my skin. I want it nasty. I want it hot. I want it dirty. I want you to fuck me.

.
Take me. Hurt me. Make me say filthy things to you. Make me bend to your will, I want it hard and I want it fast. I want you to make me sorry I wanted this. I want you bad. Do it any way you want, just fuck me.
.

You’ve been a bad boy, neglecting me as you been. You need to be taught a lesson. You’ve been teasing me. You’ve been torturing me. I’m mad now, and I want to fuck you with that madness. I want to scare you with my intensity. I want you to grovel at me feet. I want you to be possessed by the same spirit that created this madness. I want you to fuck me, now.
.

We can play any game you want. I can be your Mistress, snapping my whip at your ass. I can be your good little girl, giving her all for your approval. I can be your lover, awash in romanticism and basking in your attention. I can be whatever you want, as long as you fuck me.

.
Touch me anywhere. Caress my face. Stroke the soft skin of my ass, or suckle at my nipples. Pull my hair, slap the backs of my thighs. Hold my arms behind my back as you pound your prick into my sloppy slit. Fuck my mouth. Fuck my tits. Fuck my feet, I don’t care. Just fuck me.
.

I need it so bad. I’ve waited so long. I need to feel your body against mine. I want to steal your passion. I want to feel the long pulls and the short thrusts. I want to be had. I just can’t wait any longer for you to fuck me.
.

Are you trying to drive me crazy? Are you trying to piss me off? Can’t you see how badly I want you? Can’t you feel how wretchedly you make me suffer in your soul, like I do? How much do you expect me to take? How much do you think I can stand? How long do you expect me to stay like this? How long are you going to make me wait, boy? Why don’t you fuck me?
.

I’m on pins and needles all the time. I’m nervous and tongue-tied. I can’t see straight, damn-it. I can’t think. I’m a bundle of nerves, just waiting to go off. I’m in hell when you touch me, and heaven when we kiss. But I’m starting to lose my grip. I’m starting to unravel. I dream at night, and all I can dream about is you fucking me.
.

I try to stop my excitement. I try not to get my hopes up. Each time we kiss now, I try to stay in control. I’m trying not to notice your hand on my tit. I’m trying not to feel the sensations of your tongue in my mouth. I’m trying to distance myself from it all, but I’m failing, miserably. I’m falling into that trap again. I’m falling into your clutches. The skin you are touching is alive, and it’s screaming “FUCK ME!”
.

I’m hopeless. I’ll do whatever you want. I let you tease me like this. I let you and enjoy it. I love it when you touch me. I even like it when you make me wait. I love the fact that you like to make me sigh. I love it that you care. I love the attention you pay me. But most of all, I’d love to fuck.
.

Can’t you understand? Can’t you see? It’s like going to the movies and not getting popcorn. It’s like cookies without the milk. I want the milk, sweet creamy, delicious milk. I need the milk. I need milk it from you, stud. I can’t think about anything else these days. I’m haunted by these desires and I need to make them vanish. For God’s sakes boy, fuck me.
.

You don’t know what you do to me. You don’t know what you’ve done. I’m not like this everyday. I don’t know what’s come over me. I don’t know how to handle it all, but I know what I want. I want it blistering and I want it quick. I want it grimy and I want it mean. I want to be an animal in heat, and I want to be a whore in the street. I want it simple and I want it tough. I want you to harm me and I want the pain to last. I can’t be anything else right now. I can’t be whole, until you fuck me.
.

I’m on my knees. I’m begging at your feet. I’m pleading with you to fuck me... Please?

.

You were absolutely amazing today. You tasted amazing, you felt amazing, and you were simply amazing all around. I thought about you all day, and when I saw you later that night, I got that funny feeling in my stomach and my pussy started to drip. It took all I had in me to not pounce on you again. I wanted one last kiss at the end of the night, but it didn't work out the way I planned. One minute, maybe two and it would have. Oh well. It would have been hard to stop at one kiss. I always want more. You’re like cotton candy. Once you start, you can't stop until the entire thing is gone. And even then, you want more. And as much as you try to downplay it, I know you enjoy being with me. In a way, I think that I’m your cotton candy.
.
I’m so glad you didn't disappoint me today. It’s going to be a really long wait until I can have you again. But you're worth the wait baby. I know it's cliché, but I have a serious addiction to you. I might need to go to rehab.

.
Can’t wait to see you again...you fucking sexy bitch.

.

.

The end…

No comments: