Tuesday, December 8, 2009

un-married----part-4-of-5





















.






.






Un-Married

Part-4-of-5 surprised

.

un-married------They might have been trying to set something up, because she and Barbara both ran around the house in varying degrees of undress… Instead of sleeping by herself on the couch, Linda slept in our king size bed with Barbara and me… This meant that I saw her in her nightgown or less on a daily basis. Linda slept on one side of the bed, with Barbara in the middle, and me on the other side… To this day, I think that they were trying to set me up for a 3-way, but I was just too naïve to realize it. ……. Barbara was so damn sexy and took so much pleasure in having her pussy eaten that I’m quiet certain that she would have enjoyed having another girl eat her pussy… If another girl ate her pussy first, I don’t think Barbara would have had a bit of trouble eating hers in return… Hell, for all I know she and Linda ate each other’s pussy every night while I was at work and I just never knew it… With the kids in bed asleep, and with me at work, they would have had plenty of time and opportunity virtually every night… Or, she might have tried lesbian sex later… But, I know one thing, if she ever tried it, I’ll bet she liked it….. Even though I’d was too naïve at the time to comprehend it, Barbara was a slut when I met her, a slut when we got married and would most likely always be a slut… She was an inexperienced slut, but a slut none-the-less… In a way I was an extremely lucky guy, because as she became more and more uninhibited she taught me more about and gave me a far better sex than most married guys even dream about… By the time Barbara got her confidence back, and dumped me, she was such a total slut that she would fuck anything with a cock… She thought that she could get anything that she wanted in life by sucking and fucking for it… She started going to a club called ‘Sweet Water.’ wearing tight fitting jeans and flirting with all the guys… It wasn’t long until she was the ‘queen bee’ and every guy there was vying for the honor of spending the night with her… I can’t say as I blamed them, she did give one hell of a blowjob… Hell, even if I was mad at her, I still let her suck my cock anytime that she wanted to… Barbara worked at an electronics plant in Irving, and since long before our divorce, she’d been fucking everything with a cock there, too… She even got an engineering tech. job by fucking the engineers… During this time, she would often call me at three in the morning to tell me how big a cock that the guy she was fucking that night had, and how much better a lover he was than me… The thing that I never understood was, if the guy was so damn good, how could she tear herself away long enough to call? .. Almost every time she called, I was in bed with a woman… The funny thing was that, be it jealousy or what, the girl would always suck my cock while I was on the phone with Barbara… I felt sorry for Barbara… She found out the hard way that nothing she got by fucking was permanent, either in business or in her personal life… One evening she came by my apartment heart broken and crying her eyes out… The night before, when she went to Sweet Water there was a new red headed girl in the place… She was young and pretty and had all the hard cocked guys falling all over themselves trying to attract her attention… It was the only time Barbara ever went to Sweet Water and had to go home alone.…. Then to make matters worse, when she

.

To be continued…

.

.

No comments: