Friday, December 4, 2009

married to barbara----part-12-of-12






Married to Barbara

Part-12-of-12 surprised

.

Barbara------By the time we finished eating, we were getting along so well that I offered to let her use my shower and the mosquito free couch in my room to sleep on. ……After a quick trip back to their camp for her things, she was merrily shampooing her hair in my shower… Since she left the bathroom door open I felt free to go and take a piss… I guess she liked me in there with her because when she heard me, she invited me to stay and talk to her while she showered. ..As I watch her outline through the shower curtain as she soaped her shapely body, I realized that, two orgasms or not, there was still life left in the old cock. .. Who knows what would have happened.. .. She was just stepping out of the shower into a huge bath towel that I was holding for her, when her asshole husband picked that moment to start banging on the door. …… Apparently his wife hadn’t bothered to tell him that she’d already eaten or that she was going to sleep on my couch, because he wanted me to tell her that their crappy (my word not his) supper was ready. .. I directed him to the bathroom… He didn’t seem to mind that she’d already eaten. .. I couldn’t hear all that was said, but apparently he was unhappy though about her sleeping arrangements. .. After he left, she came out of the bathroom wearing a housecoat. … She’d just opened her housecoat to show me her skimpy nightgown and sexy panties, when her dumb ass husband started beating on the door again. … As I answered the door she ran back into the bathroom. ..This time when she came out she was wearing my big terrycloth bathrobe. ... He was all upset and miserable… He didn’t think it was fair for his wife to be sleeping inside on a comfortable couch while he was sleeping outside with the mesquites… I told him tough shit; I only had one couch and one bed. ..The asshole had the gall to suggest that I could take the couch and let he and wife take the bed… I told him that he was full of shit and that there was no way in hell that I was giving up my bed… He and his wife went out side and had a little argument. ... When she came back in she said as much as she hated it, she was going to have to sleep outside with her husband.. .. She was a nice lady, so rather than subject her to that, I agreed to let her stupid fucking husband stay in the room too… Instead of her sleeping on the couch and him the floor, he brought in their camp cots… Somehow her cot was placed near my bed. .. After the lights were out, she reached over a put my hand on her pussy. .. I couldn’t believe how soft and silky her pubic hair felt. .. Even though I didn’t get to fuck her I was able to finger her to an orgasm before we went to sleep. .. He didn’t schedule restaurant meals into their budget, so the next morning I treated her to breakfast at the restaurant while he burnt his on the open fire. .. I’ll say one thing he was a nervy bastard. .. He hinted around that if I was buying his wife breakfast, that I should buy his too. .. Sunday afternoon, I loaned him my air tank so he could stay underwater for a long time. …Then his wife and I went back to the cabin to load up all our stuff. .. We’d gotten everything loaded and went back inside for one last check. .. Once the door was shut his wife and I had just shared a very passionate kiss. ..Then she sat down on the bed and pulled down the front of my wet suit. .. She was just putting my cock in her mouth, when Bonnie, my brother’s girlfriend smashed open the door and came barging into my room. .. Needless to say that ended my blowjob. .. When we were alone, Bonnie told me that she’d had an idea what we were up to. .. She didn’t care if I fucked the girl or not, she just wanted to warn me that her husband was on the way to the room to pack their car. .. Even though she slipped me her number and I called her a couple of times, I never did get to fuck her. ..It was a shame too, because she had a tight little pussy. .. I guess her husband suspected something and was jealous because after that he wouldn’t even let her go to the grocery store alone.

.

To be continued…

No comments: