Wednesday, December 2, 2009

married to barbara----part-10-of-12











Married to Barbara

Part-10-of-12 surprised

.

Barbara------At the next Thursday night SCUBA class Pat and I sat together, and then went for drinks afterwards… When I got there she was sitting with a group of girlfriends, but when I sat down across the room, she came over and joined me…Pat was a ‘liberated’ woman, so we went in her car… On the way back to my car we tried to make out, but we were both too big to make out in a VW… I joking commented about going some place with a little more room… The next thing I know we’re checking into the Como Motel… As we were under dressing I noticed that she was wearing one of those ‘body-shirts’ that were popular at the time… It pulled on like a t-shirt and was held in place by three snaps in the crotch… You should have see the look on Pat’s face when I un-snapped them with my teeth… And, you should have heard her moan when I pulled down her panties and buried my tongue in her hot pussy… After I’d used my tongue to give her several orgasms, (thanks Barbara for the lessons)…she gave me the best blowjob that I’d ever had. .. Barbara sucked good cock, but she didn’t suck anywhere near as good as Pat. …… Pat was renting a room in a private home, with a family that had impressionable teenage daughters, and I was still living with Barbara… The only places that we could find to be alone, so that we could fuck, was either in a motel room or in my car… Pat was tall for a girl and I’m 6 foot 3 inches, so even though I had a big full size four door Mercury Marquee, conventional sex in my car was next to impossible… We did find one way that we could have sex in my car, though… We would get in the back seat and Pat would suck my cock for me… This was fine with me, because she had an extra- ordinarily talented mouth… I’m not exactly sure how she did it, but when Pat sucked me off she would give me such an intense orgasm that it would cause my heart to palpitate. My heartbeat would get out of rhythm and it would beat so hard that I’d think that I was having a heart attack. ..The sensation was caused by a combination of her fantastic mouth and the gentle touch of her baby hand as it massaged my balls and stroked my cock… As I was cumming in her mouth she would gently squeeze my balls with her baby hand…Once or twice my orgasms were so intense that I actually fainted… Believe me, a blowjob that is so intense that it makes you faint is too sensational to even describe. …… It wasn’t long before we worked out a routine that seem to satisfy us both. ..Two or three evenings a week, we’d go to dinner… Later we’d park at a near by construction site and she’d suck my cock for me… Then on the weekend, we’d get a motel room and I eat her pussy once for every time that she blew me. ...On top of giving a fantastic blowjob, she was one hell of a fuck… Whether she was blowing me or fucking my brains out, she always sent me home with drained balls and a limp cock.

.

.

To be continued…
.
.

No comments: