Tuesday, December 1, 2009

married to barbara----part-9-of-12

.

.

Married to Barbara

Part-9-of-12 surprised

.

.


Barbara------You never seen a young man jump out of a car and run back into the hotel. …… With Kathy riding in the backseat, her sister and I held hands and kissed a little bit on the ride to her apartment. …Kathy was trying to ‘C’ block me, so instead of letting me take her home, she insisted on going to the sister’s apartment. … Once at the apartment, she made Kathy a bed on the couch and took me upstairs to her bedroom. … As we passed through the living room on the way up stairs, I noticed that there were toys everywhere, so I assumed that she was a divorcee with kids… not an unusual situation at our age group… Although she was hotter than Kathy and a better fuck, she still had to have the lights out, had to be under the covers, didn’t like to have her pussy eaten, and even though she came close, was unable to have an orgasm. … Once we got started, we fucked for about two hours. …… And I did have an orgasm, a couple actually… As we lay there all hot and sweaty, basking in the afterglow of good sex, the doorbell rung. Kathy’s sister said, “Oh shit! That must be my husband!” The word ‘husband’ gave me such an adrenaline rush that, scooping up my cloths as I flew through the air, I leaped about 10-feet from her bed to the closet… When she came back from answering the door, she told me it was a false alarm. ..It’d just been some drunk that had the wrong apartment…. The excitement had started my blood pumping and now I was aroused again… It the heat of passion I grabbed her by the hair and stuck my now hard cock in her mouth… The action was so sudden that she had no choice but to take it in her mouth… But all she did was hold it in her mouth; she wouldn’t suck it for me… Her husband must have been a better lover than Kathy’s husband… Even though she wouldn’t let me eat her to an orgasm, she did at least let me lick her pussy… So since she wouldn’t suck my cock, I licked her fresh fucked pussy instead… She wouldn’t let me turn her over for dog-style, so I had to fuck her ‘missionary’ style. ….. Once we were both thoroughly sated, I asked her what the deal was with her husband… I had no qualms about fucking married girls, but I like to know about it in advance so that I could take precautions… She said they’d had a huge fight and then he’d gotten mad and went home to his mother…. It seems that he got mad and went home to his mother about three or four times a year, stayed gone about a day or so, then came dragging back home. … It seems that the argument this time was about his fighting. …She said that it had gotten where they couldn’t go out in public without him getting in a fistfight. … The night before while they were out to dinner, he’d gotten into a fight with eight full grown cowboys. … When I asked her if he won, and she said no, I felt better, until she told me that it’d been a draw. … Karate or no karate, I figured that anyone that could fight eight full-grown cowboys to a draw could kick my ass. …I got dressed as quickly as possible and got the hell out of there. …I think she wanted to fuck me again, because she gave me her work phone number. …That way, I could call her about getting together again without her husband knowing about it…. When I called her Monday she was anxious to arrange another fuck session, but before we could finalize it, Kathy got jealous and screwed things up for us…. Kathy and her sister were probably the two most sexually repressed girls that I ever fucked…. The funny thing is that even though she was the worst fuck I’d ever had, I dearly loved Kathy and would have gladly married her. …… Obviously Kathy and Pat weren’t the only girls that I fucked while I was still married to Barbara, but, Kathy was the first and Pat was my second ‘serious’ girlfriend. …They both came on the scene after I’d already been in Karate long enough to have lost a lot of weight…. Even though Pat and I were both taking a SCUBA diving course at the Texas Instruments activity center, we didn’t meet until one Saturday afternoon at the SMU swimming pool during a make up swim class…. Like all the other girls that I dated, Pat was tall and very nice looking. … Although I didn’t think it distracted from her good looks, Pat had a very unusual right hand. … When she was 5-years-old, she was struck by a car and her right hand received never damage. Her right arm was normal size, but because it didn’t grow, her right hand was still the size of a five-year old child’s hand…. Even though it was small, it was perfectly formed and completely functional. .. There was more to Pat than just being an attractive girl, she was also very smart…. TI had hired her to write and implement the programs to computerize all of Texas Instrument’s personal files. …


.

To be continued…



















No comments: