Saturday, December 12, 2009

divorced----part-3-of-7















Divorced

Part-3-of-7

.

3-some------After Sharon, I changed apartments a couple of times and wound up in Tree Top…At this point in time I had screwed a lot of girl, but not freaky ones….so when it came to sex I was still very naïve….thanks to Barbara I could give almost any girl multiply orgasms, but I just wasn’t into kink yet… About 5 0’clock I was on the way home from 6-Flags Mall and decided to stop for a cold beer. As I was drinking my beer I looked around and there was only about 5-other customers, all male… 3 that looked like they’d been there since opening time and 2 that looked like they were on the way home from work…I decided that I was a dumbass for wasting my time with a bunch of guys…I had too much to do at home…when I stood up to leave 2-girls came in…they looked around the empty bar and sat down by me…suddenly I wasn’t in such a big hurry to leave……after a couple of drinks I invited the blonde to my apartment for a little fun and games…she wanted to know what we would do with her friend….i said leave her at the bar and I’d bring her back after we played….about an hour later same thing, except I offered to pre-pay for friends drinks…while the blonde and I were talking, the friend was dancing and drinking with a couple of guys so it wasn’t like she would have been alone…about 11, I decided it was a lost cause so I got real bold…she said the problem was her friend didn’t want to stay at the bar…I suggested that she come along and way TV/ movies/ listen to music, her choice while the blonde and I were in the bed room…

.

To be continued…
.

No comments: