Sunday, January 11, 2009

Virgin----part-1thru 2-of-2

.

.

A Virgin No More

Part-1-of-2

.

.

Paige looked at herself in her bedroom mirror. She was proud of the way she looked in her wedding dress. The glossy white satin clung to her slim figure, emphasizing the curves of her breasts and hips. The floor-length dress was sleeveless and backless, comfortable for the hot August weather, but still modest. It was a modern dress, with no lace or bows, and with straight lines and only a slightly flared skirt.
.
She'd made the backless satin dress herself, and although she liked the dress, she was nervous about what to wear under it. It was too hot out for pantyhose, although she knew that was what her mother would wear under the circumstances, and she'd just taken off a pair of panties when she discovered that their outlines had shown clearly through the clinging white satin. As she debated what to put on under the dress, there was a knock on the bedroom door.
.
"Paige, can I come in?" her mother's voice asked.
.
"Sure," she said, wishing her mother had waited until she resolved her panty problem.
.
"You look beautiful," her mother said, "but your hair needs brushing." Then picking up the brush, her mother set to work. Paige was nervous because she knew that her mother assumed that she was dressed, when she knew that she wasn't. She hoped that her mother wouldn't notice that she didn't have anything on under her dress, and she wished that her mother would leave the room, even briefly, so she could slip on a pair of panties.
.
"You know," her mother admitted as she worked at a small tangle. "I didn't like your idea for a wedding dress when you first told me about it, but it's really nice. I guess my idea of a wedding dress was bows and lace, but you look really beautiful in a simple dress!"
.
Paige smiled at her mother's complement. "Do you think Nick will like it?"
.
”Of course, I'm sure he will," her mother reassured her, as she launched into a motherly lecture on marriage. Paige listened quietly while her mother worked the last small imperfections out of her hair. She didn't pay much attention to her mother's words, but the tone was very relaxing. As her mother brushed and talked, all of Paige's anxiety slipped from her mind.
.
"Oh my!" her mother said, looking at her watch. "We've got to be going. We don’t have a minute to spare. Your hair looks good. Quickly now, step into your shoes and come on!"
.

Accustomed to obeying her mother, Paige quickly slipped her bare feet into her white heels while her mother called to her father and brother. "Get the car going! Hurry up everyone or we won't get there on time!"
.
Only when Paige was halfway down the stairs did she remember that she still didn't have anything on under her dress. It was hot out, and her dress was comfortable against the bare skin of her legs and fanny so she decided to forget about underwear. As she walked through afternoon heat to the car, she had second thoughts. What if she got sweaty and the dress stuck to her bottom; wouldn't that look indecent?
.
Her troublesome thoughts subsided though as the car air-conditioner took over, but then they intensified as she walked through the August sun to the church. The shade inside the church was welcome, but it was still warm. In her youth, Paige remembered that the church had been air conditioned, but because it was so expensive to cool sometime before her teens, they'd stopped air-conditioning the place.
.
Paige's mind started to wander as her mother helped her put on her veil and long satin gloves. She wondered about the upcoming evening, and as she thought, she realized that she might turn her lack of underwear into something fun for Nick. Just thinking about the idea sent a tingle of pleasure through her, but as the organ began to play, all such thoughts were swept from her mind.
.
"Go!" her mother whispered at the right moment. And being a mother, added, "And don't slouch!"
.
The advice reminded Paige of all the times that her mother had corrected her posture in the past, but this time, she didn't need reminding. She knew that if she slouched, the top of her dress would slip down and perhaps expose her breasts. It was easy for Paige to stand tall as she walked into the church. She was proud to be there, she was excited to see Nick standing by the altar, and at the moment, she didn't care who was looking at her.
.
Nick more than handsome, he was beautiful in his blue three-piece suit, but Paige saw that he was sweating uncomfortably as she approached the altar. To Paige, the service seemed to go quickly, with the minister's words washing over her as she stood looking at Nick. She found herself saying her vows before she expected it, and after one wonderful kiss, her mind started drifting to the coming evening as the minister gave his homily.
.
The reception line was torture, an infinite series of limp handshakes by relatives she barely knew. She wanted to look at Nick, to hold him, to kiss him, but instead she had to deal with aunts and uncles whose names she'd forgotten. She was glad to be wearing satin gloves, if only to protect her from the long series of sweaty palms. Paige wished that someone would find something new to say, but everyone seemed to tell her that she was a beautiful bride in exactly the same way. I wonder what they’d say if they knew that I was naked under my dress, no panties?
.
By the time they cut the cake, Paige realized that her earlier fear that thanks to the heat, her dress would cling to her was coming true, but she noticed that most of the women there were having similar problems. She also noticed that the men seemed to be having worse problems in their suits and ties. Many had taken their coats off and loosened their ties. Since as the groom, Nick didn't have that option, and he looked hot.
.
As she posed with Nick for one last picture, Paige felt the wonderful warmth of his touch and longed to be away with him. She was starting to become acutely self-conscious about her lack of underwear. Whenever she saw someone looking at her, she found herself wondering if they knew. Rationally, she knew her fears were childish, but she couldn't suppress them.
.
When the time came to leave, Paige was glad to run with Nick through a shower of rice. His car was just ahead, decorated with ‘just married’ signs and garlands of crepe paper, but Nick surprised her by pulling at her hand to guide her past the car and across the street.
.
"Where are we going?" she panted as they jogged. "I can't run very far in this dress and these shoes!"
.
"Right here," Nick said, opening the door of a battered looking small car.
.
"This isn't your car!"
.
Nick laughed as he got in and started the engine. "I got it for a few hundred bucks two weeks ago so we could get away without a parade. Hope you don't mind disappointing my brother."
.
Paige laughed along with him as she took off her veil. She knew that Nick's brother was the type who would organize a horn-honking chase as they drove away from the church and follow them all the way through town. She and Nick had talked about it, and they both agreed that they didn't really want to lead such a parade.
.
She looked back when she heard other cars start, but they had a head start and Nick seemed to have his escape route planned. They turned down an alley to get out of sight of anyone on the side street they'd been parked on, then onto another side street a block away.
.
As Nick stopped to wait for an opening in the busy traffic of the next street, she helped him off with his suit coat. They even had time for a kiss before a break in traffic allowed them to head for the edge of town. While Nick drove, she helped him undo his tie and get his vest off.
.
Paige looked over her shoulder as they drove, but their young relatives never did find them. "Where are we going?" Paige asked as they reached the city limits.
.
Nick turned to smile at her briefly. "How would you feel about a honeymoon in a secluded farm house?"
.
"Is it nice?" she asked, feeling a comfortable sensation wash over her in response to his glance. Marveling at how comfortable Nick looked with his shirt open at the neck, and his smile made it clear that he was as happy to be alone with her as she was.
.
"It's on Uncle Bob's place. He got it from his neighbor's estate; the heirs all lived far away and were more than glad to unload the whole farm, farmhouse and all, in one deal. The place is furnished, I've stocked the fridge, and Aunt Jenny and I cleaned it up last week."
.
"All my luggage was in the other car," she said, thinking of how little she had on. "I hope you took that into consideration in your planning."
.
He glanced at her again. "Your mom told me your sizes, and I picked up a few things, do you mind?"
.
"No, it sounds fun," Paige said. She wasn't really ready to trust Nick to buy her clothes, but she imagined that she might find out a bit about him from what he bought. Paige watched the midwestern farmland roll by outside the window and let her dreams overtake her as they drove onward. The car wasn't air-conditioned, but the breeze through the open windows was enough to keep her comfortable. She reached over and held Nick's hand while he drove. As she held him, she thought about the evening ahead.
.
"Here we are!" beamed Nick after about thirty or so miles of driving. The last 10-miles had been over a black top road, and the final two miles were unpaved. He pulled into a dirt lane that opened between two cornfields, and then drove up a small hill.
.
At the top was a classic Midwestern Victorian farmhouse with a big front porch and a tower with a weather vane on top. The house was shaded by a pine grove and surrounded by a lawn that looked like it hadn't been mowed in over a year, but was still beautiful. The barns and outbuildings were all at the base of the hill and as a result, they complemented the view of the surrounding cornfields instead of blocking it.
.

"I love it!" exclaimed Paige as she stood by the car and took in the view.
.
"Let me take you inside," Nick said, kissing Paige as he lifted her.
.
She cuddled against him with her arms around his neck as he carried her. The feel of one strong arm under her knees and the other across her bareback was exciting, and she could smell the pleasant aroma of his sweat as he carried her up the steps, across the porch and through the open front door into the farmhouse.
.
As he set her down, his lips were already burning for hers. When their lips met, the fire burned hotter. She was molten in his arms, sending white-hot flames through his body. When he demanded more, she didn’t hesitate, she responded enthusiastically by pressing against him, offering him everything.

.

She slid her hands under his shirt, delighted to feel his quick, involuntary tremor. His muscles bunched under her fingers with the kind of strength that she both wanted and needed. The wind sighed outside the windows as she sighed in his arms. As the scent of honeysuckle swirled in her head, she arched her back, her low whimpers of pleasure pounding in her blood. Then a comfortable warm feeling swept over her as they kissed, and when he let go, Paige felt disappointed. "I never got to tell you how beautiful you look in that dress," Nick said.
.

She smiled and posed briefly for him, then noticed that all the windows were open. "Do you always leave the house open like this?"
.
"I opened it up last night to air out. There's no air-conditioning, but with the pines and the windows open, it's pretty nice. Want to have an early supper or look around the place first?"
.
"I need some exercise to work off that wedding cake," Paige said. "Show me the house! You really left it open all night without anyone home to close the windows if it rained and what about burglars?"
.

He chuckled, "I admit I checked the weather report first. As to locks, though, this house hasn't been locked since my uncle got it; I don't see why I should lock it now. Follow me!"
.
He led her on a tour. The place was furnished largely as it had been when it's previous owners died. It reminded Paige of some of her own elderly relatives' homes. Nick took her up the spiral stairs to the …

.

.

To be continued…

.

.

A Virgin No More

Part-2-of-2

.

.

He led her on a tour. The place was furnished largely as it had been when it’s previous owners died. It remained Paige of some of her own elderly relatives’ homes. Nick took her up the stairs to the tower to look at the view. The spiral stairs opened in a corner of the octagonal room at the top, and there was a big window on each wall. It looked to Paige as if there was more window than wall around the room; with the windows open, she felt like she was outside.
.
They stood hand in hand looking out over the pine trees to the distant rolling horizon. Paige had grown up in the suburbs, and the emptiness of the view was new. As she looked out over the fields through the haze of an August afternoon, she realized that nobody was out there to see her. She was exposed to the world, but she had as much privacy as in her own bedroom.
.
As Nick looked at her, she felt a comfortable tingle in her abdomen.

.

"Let me show you the bathroom."

.

OK," she said, sounding nervous.

.

Standing in front of the bathroom mirror, Paige wondered what Nick would think if he knew how little she had on under her wedding dress. Deciding that she felt like consummating their marriage Paige moved over in front the big bathroom window. She felt a warm tingle of excitement run through her body as she unzipped the short zipper at the back of her dress. Shrugging her shoulders so the straps holding the front of the dress fell free, Paige then stood straight as the dress slid slowly to her ankles. Then she stood there in her long white gloves and heels and stretched as the thin layer of sweat evaporated from her body in the dry August breeze.

.

Paige left her shoes and her long white gloves lying by her dress as she, wearing only her robe, joined Nick in the living room. He quickly came over and sat beside her on the couch. Kissing him, she began to unbutton his shirt. Her hands shook as she worked, and she could see his hands shake as he undid his pants. Paige had seen Nick's erect penis before, so she was prepared for it when it was freed from his pants, but at the same time, she felt an echo of her nervousness. She knew she was being silly, after all they’d both seen each other naked before. But this was different. Before they had always had limits but now she wasn’t sure what the limits were.

.

Sensing my nervousness, Nick pulled me up and told me that he wanted to show me something. Hand in hand, I follow him down the hall and up the stairs. Pushing the door open, he led me into the candlelit bedroom. There were candles everywhere, matching the glow in his eyes.

.
We embrace and kissed, a deep, deep passionate kiss. Fire begins to flow through my veins. Breaking the kiss, Nick guided me towards the bed. My hands run up and down his sides while he sensuously kissed the nape of my neck. Nick brushed first one sleeve of my robe off my shoulder and kissed my bare flesh. My whole body shuddered and a little whimper escaped from my lips as he continued to nuzzle my neck with his kisses.

.
Nick cupped one of my breasts in his hand and sucked on my nipple. It quickly became hard at his gentle nipping and tugging. I could feel the heat running through my veins heading towards the “V” between my legs. Kissing his way back up to the other shoulder, he pushed the other sleeve down, sucking and kissing my shoulder and down my neck to my other breast. Nibbling, sucking, and licking, his hands on my hips, my fingers running through his hair, Nick pushed me down on the bed.

.
His mouth came even with my pussy and he can see the glistening wetness. He slid me over to the middle of the bed and before I know it we are both naked. Nick straddled my hips and stroked his cock a few times. I lick my lips and nod, but as he shook his head no, he leaned down, and kissed me. I could feel his hard shaft against my body.

.
Passion and electricity are flowing between us, taking us to that place beyond. Breaking away, Nick reached over our heads and got a silk scarf from the headboard. Kissing his way down my body, letting the silk follow, he came to the “V.” After brushing his lips gently against my lust engorged pussy lips, with the silk trailing over my hot, wet mound, he moved down my leg.

.

Wrapping the scarf around my ankle and tying it to the bed, Nick slide back up my now burning body. His tongue traced my slit, making the lips part for another passionate kiss. Taking another silk scarf, Nick tied the wrist opposite of the ankle to the bedpost. He continued his mission, tying first the other wrist, and then traveling down my body, awakening every nerve with your kisses.

.
My eyes rolling back in my head, as Nick worked his tongue faster and deeper. When he told me to cum, I could hear his voice, but it seemed like a million miles away. My whole body taut with desire and lights were flashing before my eyes.

.
Nick raised my hips, his tongue wildly fucking me. My whole body tensed bringing me closer. My eyes half-glazed over I was watching him. Seeing his tongue fuck me, draw me nearer and neared. In a frenzied my hips were grinding against his mouth. The pace increased until I was bucking uncontrollably.

.
As he flicked his soft tongue over and over, I tense, and with a deep moan cummed all over Nick’s tongue. My juices exploding on his tongue, he swallowed my sweetness. My whole body was jerking and twitching. He lapped my juices, but still sucking my pussy. My pussy is throbbing, pulsing and he wouldn’t stop.

.

I’m begging him for his cock, but he refuses. Nick’s tongue dives deeper and deeper, back and forth over my swollen clit. It’s so sensitive, in and out of my opening. I groan.

.
“I’m cumming…oh God…I’m cumming.” Then juices burst from my pussy.

.
All the while, Nick has been stroking his cock. As my orgasm transports me into another world, he sat up and asked me if I want his cock. With a hoarse whisper, I say yes. He rubbed his cock up and down my slit, not entering, just teasing me. Up and down my slit, back and forth across my clit it went. My body was raw with passion and desire. I want him so badly. I look at his muscular body towering over me, my eyes begging him. As he brings me on the verge of another orgasm, I close my eyes and moaning.

.
His hard cock teasing me, my body arches, Nick’s cock kept grazing down my slit to my opening. When he pushed the tip against my opening, he exploded in a shattering orgasm. With a quick move, he thrust his hard cock deep into me and held it there as my pussy still convulsed deep in orgasm, gripped his cock tight. In ecstasy my throbbing pussy muscles grip and squeeze this piece of heaven.

.
Nick began thrusting, our bodies in perfect rhythm and I wanted to kiss him. As he moved up over the top of my breasts, gasping, he ran his tongue along my lips. I draw it in and we were locked in a passionate kiss. I don’t even realize at first when he untie one of my wrists. His cock was pounding me, faster, deeper. His hips were rotating, driving his cock deeper and deeper inside me. As his cock thrust, my pussy was squeezing, pulling him in. I tense up, yell, and explode all over his cock. My pussy still wrapped around his cock, squeezing tight.


.
As I begin to come down, Nick unties my wrist and ankles. His cock still hard and glistening, he rolled me over and pulled me up onto all fours. His cock slid in my dripping pussy. I am so hot, and wet, and throbbing, from watching him in the mirrors pounding me from behind. Balls slapping my ass, I push my ass against him, grinding it against my groin. Pushing and pulling, Nick fucked me hard and fast. Paige felt her insides become tense, ready to erupt. I
felt the explosion of Nick’s climax within my body as I pumped my hips up and down. And then my own climax washed over me, flooding her raw pussy, and I exploding all over his cock. I lost all sense of time, not knowing if it lasted for a moment or forever. When it ended, I relaxed over him, reveling in the comfortable afterglow of my climax, my body still engulfing Nick’s cock as I hugged him.
.
We rested that way for a long time, holding each other. I could feel Nick’s flaccid cock slowly slipping out of me, but when I sat up again, it slid back in. I smiled down at him as I nestled myself comfortably over his hips and rested my hands on his smooth belly.
.
"Virgin no more!" she whispered happily.

.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: