Monday, January 12, 2009

first----part-1-of-1

.

.

First Time

.

.

Quite a few years ago, my wife Barbara was having an affair. I didn't know about it at first but eventually figured it out.

.

Before I found out about the affair, Barbara came home ‘late’ from work one evening. I was very horny but she said, ‘no.’ Backed then I was ‘whipped’ so I begged until she finally relented and we proceeded to the bedroom. I kissed her as I pulled her clothes off. Once she was naked I started kissing her breasts. When I moved on down her belly, Barbara seemed a bit hesitant but I continued to kiss lower and lower. When I got low enough, I pushed her legs apart and started going down on her. As my tongue flicked over her soft delicate flesh I noticed that she was wetter than usual and tangy had a nice flavor.

.

Barbara never said anything but a few weeks later I found out about the affair and we had a big tiff. It was then that she asked me if I had enjoyed her ‘taste’ that evening. We were going through such heavy stuff at the time that I didn't really get as mad as I should have. But later when I was thinking about it, I realized how much I had enjoyed it. I’d never been with a guy before and so I thought, “Wow, that tasted pretty good; maybe I should try it straight from the source.”

.

I bought a few swinger magazines and when I went through the ads the pictures of the she/males intrigued me. For some reason I found them strangely erotic. I got up my nerve one day and gave one a call. We talked for a bit and Debbie asked, “Have you ever been with a ‘girl’ like me before?”

.

“No,” I replied, “But whenever I see pictures of one I get a twitch."

.

Debbie laughed and said, ”Not to worry, I’ll take my time and not push anything.” After that we set up a ‘date’ and the next evening I drove to her apartment and buzzed her room. Debbie buzzed me in and I walked up full of excitement and fear.

.

When Debbie opened the door with a beautiful smile and said, "Come on in," I knew right away that this was going to be memorable visit. We sat on the couch and chatted for a few minutes, and then she started rubbing my thigh. When I leaned down and kissed her on the back of her neck I savored how smooth and soft it was. Turning, she looked up at me with that wonderful smile, so I leaned down and kissed her on the lips. She responded and we started ‘petting’ like a couple of giggling teenagers.

.

With shaky fingers, I unbuttoned Debbie’s blouse and gently caressed her shoulders. And then with a sigh, I lowered my hands and caressed her breasts through her bra. They felt so warm and soft, not too big, probably a B or C cup but nice. Gently pushed my legs apart, Debbie started rubbing high up my thigh towards my cock. I knew that there was going to be no turning back, so I reached around and unsnapped her bra, letting her breasts free. As I reached down and gave her nipples a kiss, she started unzipping my fly.

.

When I asked her if there was someplace that was a bit more comfortable, Debbie stood up, took my hand and led me to her bedroom. I sat down on the bed and she got on her knees in front of me. After helping me pull off my pants, she told me to take my shirt off. She was caressing my thighs and kissing me through my shorts, so needless to say I was quite aroused. As I rubbed her breasts, she pulled my shorts down and started licking my shaft.

.

She sure was a good cocksucker and she definitely liked it. She was moaning more than me. Even though she was doing great for a few minutes, I said, " how about if you stand up honey." She looked at me with eyes that were full of desire as she stood up. When I reached around and massaged her ass through her panties, she started moving her hips rhythmically. Leaning closer, I kissed her belly then her pubic area through her panties; even though I knew that she had one, I still had not seen or touched her cock.

.

I put my fingers on her waistband and started tugging down her panties. She wiggled and they dropped to the floor and she stepped out of them.

.

Then finally she reached between her legs and pulled her cock out, it was starting to get hard but not yet full erect. This was it I though to myself as I leaned forward and gave the head a nice kiss. I opened my mouth and put the spongy bulb in and swirled my tongue around it. I tasted a drop of his salty pre-cum It tasted a bit musky, but so good. It tasted so good that I teased the tip of his rod with my tongue then grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her into me. She was probably about 5 or 6 " so, it didn't take long before I took the entire length of her whole cock in my mouth. When it started to get harder, I looked up at her and smiled. As she was looking down at me I said, "that tastes so good, I hope I'm doing it right"

.

She replied with a moan, “you’re doing wonderful lover.’

.

I had never been so turned on in my life. It was so hot; she was smiling at me as I was sucking her beautiful cock. She started thrusting her cock in and out of my mouth as I pulled on her ass cheeks to keep the rhythm. When she squirmed, her cock twitching in my mouth, and I felt her balls tighten up, I knew she was going to cum, I moaned, "Cum in my mouth, Debbie. I want to taste your cum.” I continued to play with her ass and opened my mouth wide, my tongue reaching almost to her balls she started jerking and all of a sudden she started cumming. Wow, her cum tasted soo good, musky, salty, sweet, I started swallowing.

.

As I felt the tip of Debbie’s beautiful cock against the back of my throat, I took her dick out of my mouth and circled the tip with my tongue, then I blew on the spit covered rod sending shivers up Debbie’s spine. Debbie groaned her approval as I increased the suction. "Gawd damn, you can really suck cock! I'm gonna cum in a second,” wailed as I took the length of it back down my throat. She wasn't about to disagree, as her cock grew even bigger and harder. Soon Debbie began to shake, and her thighs moved back and forth in an uncontrollable fucking motion. "I'm gonna cum, here it comes! Oh gawd that's good!" screeched Debbie, her cock jerking as the hot liquid shot out into my now waiting mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, but some escaped onto my lips and down my chin.

.

My cock was hard and I was so turned on that my cock started twitching and I started cumming before she finished. Debbie saw that I was cumming, so she got down on her knees and lapped up my cum. I leaned back so satisfied, it was like being high and drunk at the same time, although I hadn't had a thing to drink.

.

After the last of my cum was spent, Debbie took the sticky tool out of her mouth and gave it a soft kiss. With a smile, She wiped the cum off of my chin with her finger and passionately licked it clean. Then she crawled up and lay down on the bed beside me and we kissed deeply, remnants of both of our cum swirled around in our mouths and tongues. We lie there for a while then I had to go, we said lets get together again and then said our goodbyes. I went back to see her a few more times but they are stories for another time.

.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: