Wednesday, January 21, 2009

life----part-1-of-1

.

.

Our Secret Life

.

.

To look at us you wouldn’t think it but we like a spicy sex life. We both have responsible jobs and are what you call upstanding pillars of the community. We are in are mid forties Amy is a trim blond who works out regularly and for her age is in very good shape, she’s 5-foot 7, 130 lbs., 34B dishwater blonde with hazel eyes. She always dresses well but not the cutting edge of fashion. We have lived in our home in a great neighborhood for ten years and have an active social life.
.
It all started about the time we moved into our new house. We were slow in meeting new neighbors and our sex life had fallen into a routine. In the past Amy had encouraged me to dominate her and I had enjoyed it. It was all very mild some tying up with her being very submissive. Then we introduced toys, role-playing and her dressing sexy and going out with nothing underneath.

.

The more we explored our dominant and submissive sides the more that we found that we loved it. Amy would get so turned on by our play that she would sometimes climax before I even touched her pussy. A shaved pussy has always turned me on so one time I tied her to the bed and shaved her and she got so excited that her juices ran out of her like water out of a tap.

.

The next time I did it, I got so into it that I pulled her legs over her head so I could get every hair down there. She enjoyed being shaved and hairless that she started using Brazilian waxes and laser treatments to keep it that way. I’ve even bought toys, one being a remote control vibrating egg that we use when I want to keep her excited. She would put it in when I took her for a walk. I loved stimulating her in public and watching her try to control herself. Another thing that I enjoyed was dressing her in a very short skirt and not allowing her to wear panties or bra and then watch her try to keep herself covered as we go about in public. She has nice firm breasts and great nipples that stand very erect when she is the least bit excited. When we get back to the house we are both so excited we can hardly wait to get our clothes off. She will be soaking wet and her juices will be dripping down her thighs.
.
After we found that each new thing excited us more and more, we were always on the lookout for new things. I looked on the Internet for discussion group, chat rooms and information on how to turn up our new life. Since I was the ‘Dom,’ she was always looking to me to suggest new things. So I spent time on line and got to talk with some very knowledgeable people. Some were into pain and that wasn’t what Amy and I wanted, but eventually I met Paul. During our talks he offered suggestions and insight and I learned a lot.
.
Paul and I talked first on line and then on the phone and then met in person. He told me all about he and his wife’s interests and they were very close to ours. Paul told me about their experiences and about their group that had get together to share the good times and explore new adventures. After several dinners with Paul and his friends and their playmates we started to attend their parties both in the city and at Paul’s lake place in Wisconsin. His house was on a lake in southern Wisconsin. The house had a Northwood’s looking with six bedrooms and a large great room in the center with a huge fireplace and a bar. There is a huge pool behind the house in an opening in the trees. Due to the thick forest you can hardly see the lake from his place. We’ve been there on numerous weekends over the last couple of years for some of the greatest times ever.
.
We’d been to several parties at the Lake House so as the day approached we built up a great anticipation for the weekend. Early in the week as Amy thought about what was coming she got sexy and horny and became very submissive so I played to that. I started with telling her to dress in a little black dress and nothing else so I can have access to her. When I’m sitting in my chair I would summon her to me and she would stand by my chair with her legs apart while I slid my hand under her dress. Then I casually stroked my way up her legs to her pussy lips. As I gently played with her, usually I continued to read, watch TV or whatever I was doing when I started playing with her. I would quickly feel her wetness and the more I played the more Amy squirmed. As she got wetter and wetter, she couldn’t stand still. When I got her to the edge of her orgasm, I stopped and told her that she wasn‘t allowed to touch herself.

.

She also had a very sensitive butt so I would have her get the butt plug and the lube then have her lay over the back of the couch so her sweet butt was sticking up in the air. When I checked her pussy, as was normally the case most of the time she was wet with anticipation. I squirted a glob of lube on her puckered hole and smeared it around on her asshole. Then I put some on the plug and traced it around, then centered it on the opening and gently pushed. I back it off a little and then out. In no time Amy was wiggling and trying to push back into her. I then slowly add more pressure and her butt opened to accept it and eventually the plug slid in and her hole closed around it nice and snug. With the plug firmly in her butt I had her stand up and model it for me. I then made her keep it in place while she sat on the couch or ran to the store, consequently it could have been hours before I allow her to remove it.
.
As the weekend approached I select her clothing, or the lack of it for the weekend. She didn’t pack any panties or a bikini, but did pack some very sheer gowns and some short dresses and lots of toys and lube. I then had her strip and stand in front of me so I could see if she is ready for our trip. I check her manicure and pedicure and then I check her pussy for any hair. I always check her front to back and top to bottom and if we find any we take care of it then and there.

.

On the trip there she wore a sundress with tiny shoulder straps. The dress was very form fitting around her breast and torso. Her nipples poked out of the very thin fabric so there was no doubt that she was excited. The skirt was very full and flared out from her waist but as the wind blew against it or as she moved you could see her body beneath.
.
The group at the Lake house included four other Dom-sub couples, three are a male Doms and sub females and the other was a female Dominatrix with a male sub. When we got out of the car Amy came to me so I could adjust her dress. I pulled the straps off her shoulders, and then I pulled the top down so her breasts were exposed. I then pulled the skirt up in the front and tied it with the ribbons that were sewn in for that purpose so her pussy was in full view and could be easily accessed. Then the same was done in the back so her cute little butt was on display for everyone. But the sides were still hanging down so that her legs ass and pussy are framed for viewing. As we enter we were greeted by all the others and exchange pleasantries. All the other subs were also displayed; one in a sheer nightgown, one in thigh high hose and a bra that was only an outline of a bra, and the third was basically nude. The ‘boy toy’ as we call him was naked except for a tiny thong that didn’t do much to conceal his erection. She also kept him hairless from his ears down.
.
After we had lunch and drinks we started what Fred liked to call the warm-up with the Sybian. I volunteered Amy get on first. I chose the medium single insert, and then played with her clit and in no time she was wet. Then I had her talk off her dress and straddle the Sybian. As she lowered herself, Fred started the vibrations. As the vibrations intensified and Amy started rocking on the machine, he started the rotation of the insert and Amy was on her way. All nine of us were seated around Amy watching as she closed her eyes and lost she in the feelings that the machine was delivering. As if in a trance, she rocked and lifted her hips up and down left and right and all around. As her hips raised up I could see her wetness on the top of the Sybian and I could tell it was flowing out of her. In no time a moan came out of her mouth and she had a nice deep climax as she ground her pussy onto the machine. Fred turned up the intensity of the vibration and the speed on the wiggle and in no time Amy was lost again and then for a third time. Her body was glistening with sweat and we could see she was weak from her three shuttering climax, so Fred slowly turned down the intensity until the machine was silent. As soon as it stopped, the other two subs were at her side to help her off and onto the floor. She lay on the carpet breathing heavy and with her legs open so all could see her complete satisfaction.
.
Each of the girls took their turn on the machine and each had a similar reaction and conclusion. Amy got into the act when one of the others was riding the machine. As she rode, Amy started caressing and fondling her all over, and then pinching her nipples. Then she ran her hand down the girl’s belly and slipping a finger between lips of her pussy and teased her clit. After a couple of minutes of play, the sub had such a strong climax that she all but passed out. Amy and the other girl held her up while she shuddered through another huge orgasm and then slumped like a limp rag doll as she lost it. The female Dom had her boy in such a state of excitement that he kept trying to touch himself. Every time he reached for himself, she would smack him on the naked ass.

.

Paul decided that it was time so he put his sub over the back of the couch and entered her from behind. He pounded into her as she at first seemed to grimace in pain but as he continued to pump in and out of her, the look on her face changed to one of total pleasure as he finally deposited a huge load in her. As he finished hi final thrust and withdrew from her, the female Dom said leave her there that her sub would clean her up. She then looked at her ‘boy toy’ and waved a finger at him to go get to work.

.

The sub didn’t have to move. She was bent over the back of the couch her head on the seat cushion her ass high in the air and her legs apart and her dripping pussy exposed. The toy dropped to his knees and started to work licking her clean as she started to moan all over again.
.
.

The end…

No comments: