Friday, January 16, 2009

old girlfriend----part-1-of-1

.

.

Rant? An old girlfriend

.

.

In graduate school I started shacking up with a divorced woman. Brandy’s legs were long and tan, the kind of legs that start at her ankles and go on forever. She had dark curly hair that cascaded past her shoulders. Her round, firm ass rippled when she moved as though it had a life of its' own. She had a soft sensual mouth, and great big hazel eyes. The first time I saw her, her full breasts were pushing against the thin fabric of her blouse, and I could see the outline of her hard nipples. Right then I knew that I wouldn't be satisfied until I was lying between those golden thighs. Not only did she look like walking sex, but also she always wanted sex and willing to do almost anything in bed. But she was cheap. So monumentally cheap that she drove me up the wall. She also had a medical condition and couldn’t get pregnant. She said that she tried to get pregnant twice while she was married but couldn’t, so I didn’t have to worry about her ever getting pregnant and having kids.

.

We spent a year having wild fun filled monkey sex and then she got a nice job at a chemical company in another state. Her new job was in a place where I would have been hard pressed to find a job, at least one that took advantage of my degree. For a while I would drove from school up to her place since she didn’t have a lot of vacation time. Finally I ended up in Fort Worth, you could probably guess which company. Now I couldn’t get to her so we would talk on the phone. We often discussed both of us trying to get a job in California. But it soon became apparent that she liked her job and was never going to look for such a job in California.

.

Then came the Fourth of July and since I had just started working, I asked her if she would come to FW. No dice. It was back to that monumentally cheap thing. Stupid me, I should have offered to buy plane tickets from the beginning. I did the next phone call, but still no go. She would have to find someone to watch her pets I suppose. I did like her pets.

.

Later as I was laying in my bed thinking about that, I thought, this is bullshit, this relationship is going no where. So I never called her again, and went back to my folk’s house for the Fourth and spent the time with a college friend.
.
That friend of mine fixed me up with a girl he’d known most of his life. I later moved back to Chicago and we get married and now have three kids, 11, 8, and 5.
.
So tonight, out of boredom and because my wife has pretty much given up on sex, I decided to search for Brandy and see whatever happened to the old nympho girlfriend. I had tried before in the past, no dice, believe it or not, Brandy is such a common first plus a common last name and too many hits. But this time I added in the name of the company she worked for, and bam! Her name was on some patents, but they stopped at 1991. Did she die from the medical condition? I removed the last name, added patent, and more hits. She got married. But then again they stopped, around 1994. So I went to whitepages.com, and that site tries to get me to spend $39.95 for a ‘complete report’, but it also had some towns she lived in, including the one we were shacking up in. It had to be the right person. So I tried some of the towns and what do you know, I find her blog, and there is a picture of her, with her husband and FOUR kids. For a 37-year old, she was still fine looking,
5-foot 6, 35-24-34, 130, maybe 140 lbs. she still looked like she was a fitness freak. The chick that said she would never have kids. And then to top it off, her blog was all about one of these sell-from-home artsy things like scrap booking, completely unlike her cheap ass back in the day.

I have come to the conclusion that I should have followed her instead of moving back to Chicago. Then maybe I would have still be married with kids, but to a wife that still liked sex.

The end…

1 comment:

Blogger said...

YoBit allows you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 distinct crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as much as coins you need from the available offers.

After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and keep claiming.

You can press claim as much as 30 times per one captcha.

The coins will stored in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or USD.