Tuesday, December 16, 2008

first time----part-1-of-1

.

.

My First Time

.

.

When I was a teenager I was always horny. In middle school my male friends and I would relieve the stress by playing around with each other and eventually worked up to jacking each other off. One night a friend invited me over to his house. He started talking about sex and before long we both had a hard on. Surprisingly, my buddy John started telling me how badly he wanted to find out what it was like to ‘have someone’s mouth on his cock.’ I played it off for a while but finally he came right out and said it, “If you will put your mouth on me, I might do it for you but I won't promise.”
.
Even with such a half hearted promise, I must admit that ever since my buddies and I had started playing with each other, I’d wondered what it would feel like to have a cock in my mouth, but I’d always been scared ‘someone would find out.’ So after a few minutes of encouragement from my friend, John
, I finely agreed to put my mouth on him. I tried to give him the impression that I was very reluctant and was only doing it so that he would return the favor. He took off all his clothes and sat on the side of his bed with his legs apart. I got on my knees in front of him and after an appropriate amount of disclaimers and getting his assurances that he would never tell a soul, I closed my eyes and moved my mouth forward.
.
His cock felt like a hot stiff rod of iron that at the same time was surrounded by soft flesh. As soon as I put my mouth on it, I immediately pulled it off, and flew to the bathroom and washed out my mouth.

.

Being so young John and I talked about it as though I had just run a marathon and what it was like. Then even though I thought he would back out on me, I asked for the return favor. Like John had done, I sat on the edge of the bed naked with my legs apart. To my surprise, my friend quickly wrapped his lips around my hard cock and as quickly as I, he ran to the bathroom and washed out his mouth.
.
While John was in the bathroom, I thought, “There, I did it, now I know how it feels.”

.

Later we talked about other things but eventually returned to the subject of sex. And as usual we got into a strip poker game. We’d done this numerous times before and the loser had to do what ever the winner said, which was usually walking naked in front of a window or something like that. I always enjoyed losing for some reason.
.
Again
, as usual, I lost the game. When I looked at John and said, “What do I have to do, walk around naked again?”

.

My friend looked very serious, as he said, “No, I want something that feels good.”

.

Like what?” I asked.

.

I want you to put your mouth on me again.” The request sent chills down my spine and up my cock. After he convinced me that he would never tell a soul I agreed.
.
He sat back on edge of his bed again; his small but very hard cock was sticking straight up. Getting down on my knees between his legs, I leaned over and wrapped my lips around his stiff cock. I can still remember how warm and how hard it was. And how soft the skin was around the shaft. Once I had my lips in the shape of a perfect ‘0,’ he put his hands on my head and began slowly working his hips and fucking my mouth. It lasted about 10-minutes before I tasted a salty taste in my mouth and pulled away. Ashamed that I’d taken my mouth off, I asked him if he wanted me to jack him off instead. I was surprised
when he said, “You can if you want to, but I’ve already finished off in your mouth."
.
John must have liked his
cock in my mouth, because he woke me up about 2:00 so I could suck him off again. This time I knew what to expect so I knew when he finished off in my mouth. I also went down on him again the next morning before I went home.

.

I don't think that he kept his word to never tell any of the other guys, because the next time I slept over, our buddy Charles was there too. As usual being teenagers, our conversation turned to sex. Although, John didn’t mention my previous visit, our conversation moved on to how good it felt to have a mouth on your cock.

.

And as usual, I lost the strip poker game and Charles won. After John and Charles put their head together for a couple of minutes, Charles turned and said, “I want you to do the same thing to both of us, that you did to John last week.” We were already naked, so all they had to do was sit down on the edge of the bed. Because he was the winner, I did Charles first. When I took his cock in my mouth, he was so embarrassed that he clamped his legs against the sides of my head. I had to almost pry his legs apart so I could suck him off. Once I started moving my mouth, he forgot his shyness and started working his hips. Through out the course of the night I sucked them both off a total of 3-times each.

.

After that, spending the night a John’s house became a monthly thing and lasted through middle school and into high school and only stopped when we both went off to college.

.

In high school we used to double date. If we had an especially hot make out session at the drive in, we would take the girls home, and then I would suck John off.

.

When I look back on the event I now realize that my young friend, John, had known exactly what he was doing and seduced me that night the way boys seduce young girls into giving up their pussy. Unknowingly, when I’d gone to visit my friend, he was planning on fucking my mouth.
.
Although it was years ago, it still makes my cock hard to think about his hot cock sliding in and out of my mouth.

.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: