Monday, December 15, 2008

christy----part-8 thru 9-of-14

Christie-owned

Part- 8 -of-

A Blowjob

.

.

The next day Mike called and arranged for me to meet him on the way back to my hotel, so he could give me the package of pictures that Carl has been sending to him. He has a class he can't miss, but he's coming back later for dinner. By then I’ll have looked at the pictures and we can talk about them.

.

Right now I’m confused about Mike and the pictures. I may be wrong, but he say's he is sick about what I've done but on the other hand he seems to want to lay it all out in front of me. I’m not sure if it's to embarrass me and make me feel even worse…or… that he is turned on somewhat by them and wants to see my reaction to them. After all, he did stand and watch Carl rape me and what’s worse he masturbated while he watching. Or, perhaps he just doesn't know what to think or do about the whole mess. He told me last night that he had to sort things out and put them in their proper context for what they are.

.

I’m not sure if it’s for the better or not, but his attitude seems different than from this afternoon. Again I smell Carl’s hand-I-work. I don’t know what Carl’s hold over Mike is, but it has to be more than mere friendship. If I didn’t know better, I’d think that it was sexual. Actually I don’t know that it’s not sexual.

.

When I looked at the pictures I thought, my God I can't believe what I've done to my son. I can't believe that they are even pictures of me. There must have been 100-pictures of me doing all of the nasty things that Carl liked to make me do. They were all right there in front of me. I just don't know what to say to Mike. I guess that I’ve got sometime to think about until he gets here at 9 PM so we can go to a late dinner at Emeralds in Hollywood tonight.

.

After dinner it turned into a long night. We had a nice dinner, than we came back to my hotel and talked about the pictures. From day one Carl has kept Mike up to date with verbal descriptions and pictures of what he’s making me do. And later with DVD's that he’s been making of my escapades. Mike also admitted that on several different occasions while he was home, that with Carl’s help, he’d hidden and watched Carl fuck me. He even admitted that last year when he was home, he sneaked into my room and masturbating while he watched me sleep. According to him, he and Carl have been using my soiled panties to jack off into since they’ve both been able to cum. Carl use to sneak a bunch of my dirty panties out and then charge their little friends a dime to jack off on them. It seems that he and Carl have been sneaking looks at me naked and fantasizing about fucking me since they were in grade school. Their curiosity got started when a lot of their friends began making remarks about how hot Mike’s mother (I) was. My God, I couldn’t believe it. This was nothing new. Both boys have been plotting how to fuck me since grade high.

.

Mike say's, “I feel like, yes, you’re my mother, but since I’ve been looking at dirty pictures you and of all the guys that you’ve slept with, plus Carl and his brother, Don. I can't look at you without thinking that you’re a whore.” He say's that the big thing now on college campuses on the West Coast is to fuck older women. They refer to them as MILF (Mothers I’d Like to Fuck). And, that he’s fucked his share of older women since getting to college. But the idea of his own mother being one of those older women and my fucking like that is hard for him to take.

.

He say's Carl is cashing in on the MILF fad by making DVD's of me getting fucked and selling them on the Internet to college guy's all over the country. Hell, he already had pictures of my pierced nipples with some kids cum running off them. He brought his DVD player with him so he could show me a very nasty scene of me sucking one Black guy’s cock while the other was fucking me. I didn’t even remember that it happened much less that Carl took pictures. Mike said that the pictures of me fucking the black guys were hard for him to watch because I looked so into to them. Carl even had the part where the big guy squirted stream after stream of his cum in my mouth while his buddy cummed in my face. It bothered Mike to see how much fun I was having ‘slutting’ for blacks.

.

I told him that, “I wasn’t having fun. They were buddies of Don's from the army, and I was just doing what Carl and Don told me to do. I was in too deep not to do what they told me. Besides, I didn’t know that you knew what was going on, so I was afraid that if I pissed them off they’d tell you.” I further explained, “Their cocks were so big that they hurt, especially the one with the biggest cock, hurt me so bad that I’m not going to do any more blacks.”

.

He said that he was sorry but seeing me with the black guys just kind of finished any hope for him. All he could see me as was a whore and a slut.

.

I also told him that. “I’m thinking about having Carl's brother, Don move in with me when he get out of the army.”

.

He said, “It won't make any difference. Carl will still whore you out.”

.

I tried to explain the Sub angle to him but he didn't understand.

.

I asked him, “What do you want from me? What could I do to make it better?”

.

He had no idea, but that; “It makes me mad the way Carl talks about you.” According to him, he’s talked to Carl several times since I've been here LA and that Carl say's that he owns me, and that I'll do anything to keep his cock. Mike say's that Carl told him that he should get over it and that he should fuck me himself, then just enjoy what I can do for his friends.

.

When I asked him, “What do you think about that idea?”

.

His reply was, “I don't think I want to do it.”

.

“Good,” I told him, “because it is not an option.”

.

It was late, so that’s where we left it for tonight. Mike was so emotionally drained and tired, that he didn't want to drive back to the college this late at night, so he's going to sleep on the couch in the sitting room.

.

I woke up the next morning sick and tired of all the confusion, and ready to resolve this issue one way or the other. When I went into the sitting room to have it out with him, Mike was still fast asleep on the couch. As I stood there looking at him, I couldn’t help noticing that he was sporting some very noticeable morning wood. I thought about it for a minute, and then I knelt down beside him and slipped his cock out of his underwear and took it in my mouth. At first he just moaned a little bit, than his hands went to my hair and pushed me deep down on his cock as he said, “Suck it, slut.” With his hands twisted cruelly in my hair, Mike started working his hips and pumping his cock in and out of my warm mouth. Each time he rocked forward I could feel his balls slapping against my chin. It wasn’t long until his balls let loose and he was filling my mouth with his delicious cum.

.

With his fingers still twisted cruelly in my hair, he snarled, “Come on, bitch, I’m fixing to do something that I’ve wanted to do ever since grade school.” After dragging me into the bedroom, he threw me roughly on the bed. As he crawled between my out stretched legs, he grabbed my ankles and placed my legs on his shoulders. When he rocked his hips forward, I eagerly reached down and guided his erection into my waiting slit. I was so wet from excitement that it slid right in. He was so insatiable, that we must have fucked for at least an hour or more. He took all of three of my holes and cummed in all of them.

.

Later while we were resting, we talked about was happening. He said that he loved me and that he just wanted to be part of my life …and if I'm going to continue to be a slut and whore-around, then he wants his share of my pussy.

.

I even told him about how when he was a little baby I’d bath him and get him all cleaned up. Then before I diapered him, how I’d suck his tiny little penis, and, how much he enjoyed it, and how while I was sucking it he would giggle and laugh. He thought it was neat and said, “That's probably why I've always wanted to have you suck my cock and why I was jealous when I watched in the mirror while you sucked Carl off.”

.

After that, Carl took a shower and we went out for breakfast.

.

Instead of going back home that day, I decided to take vacation and staying in LA until late Sunday night. If today is any indication, I think that Mike is going to keep me on my knees the whole time. Counting the one I gave him in the shower, I think I’ve already given him 5-blowjobs just this morning. His cock is about 5-inche's and when I swallow it all the way down it drives him wild.

.

I think this is going to be a fun and interesting weekend. Mike is already talking about taking me to some party house where the guys go to meet up and party with MILF, all older women, housewives, and mothers like me. That could be a lot of fun, but I don't want Mike to get jealous if some other guy hit's on me. Right now it's like I'm his new love. He's not only fucking me, but we kiss and make out just like goofy high school kids. It's very different. I'm so used to just kneeling down and providing oral service, or laying back and spreading my legs. No one ever kisses the whore; they give me facials instead. It's fun but I'm going to have to put it into proper prospective before Mike gets in too deep. When we’re having sex he’s got to think of me like I’m just another whore, not like I’m his mother.

.

It’s funny, how much I was agonizing over Carl setting me up so I’d suck Carl’s cock and how upset I was by the mere thought of sucking my own son’s cock. Instead, though, I'm fine with it, which kind of surprises me a little. But, once we got into it and I had sucked him off, he was just like anyone else to me. I guess the bottom line is that I have no real morals. Let’s face it, I am nothing but a slut and if there's a hard cock around for me I want it, even if it’s my son’s.

.

Later that day, Mike called Carl while I was on my knees sucking him off, just to let him know he was using his mother like the whore that he’d made me. I think that I'm going to have to push him along a little because he is a little on the shy side about this.

.

I’m going to set Mike straight real soon both for him and myself. His kisses make my knees weak I enjoy them too much. Right now, having sex with my son is like making love, and it’s wonderful. After he got off the phone with Carl, we had a great 69- session with both of us cumming about the same time. Than I licked out his tight little pink ass for about 20-minutes while I stroked his flaccid cock. When it was hard again, I sucked him off. As soon as he cummed in my mouth, he immediately hit me with a deep tongue kiss and told me he loved me. He calls me a slut and a whore but in a very sweet and loving way. He goes down on me after cumming in me, because he say's that he loves the taste of our juices mixed together. It's like young love all over again and I'm going to play it out over the weekend. But because I’m a slut it can’t last, so after that I’ll slowly teach him to share me with others. And eventually to whore me out like Carl does.

.

We have taken a few pictures of his cock in my mouth and in my hands and he gets a big kick out of looking at them. He can’t believe that it's his mother’s mouth that his cock is in. He also took a couple of shots with me on my hands and knees with his cock in my ass and a couple with his cum leaking out of my ass.

.

I talked to Carl and he's looking forward to hearing all about our weekend. He says that when Mike comes home for the holidays they will both fuck me together. Then he’ll teach Mike how to whore me out properly.

.

.

To be continued…

.

.

Christie-owned

Part- 9 -of-

Los Angles

.

.

I guess I'm going to be busy on Halloween. Carl is going to take me to a private party where I'll be the discreet XXX- rated entertainment for all to enjoy. There will be over 30-people there and I am going to be made available to anyone, male or female that wants to use me.

.

When I get home, Carl is going to set me up with a couple of young bi girls. He and the girls will be at the house when I get home Sunday night. He says that they’re going to break me to bi sex. I know I've suck pussy covered cocks and they tasted good, so I'm looking forward to being a complete slut for all occasions. It's going to be hard to concentrate on work next week.

.

It's all going to be fine with Mike and I'm so glad. Of course he's going to have to understand that I enjoy this life and I like the sex parties and being a nice discrete whore for the guy's. As long as he wants he can and will always' be a big part of it. As his mother I will always' be there for him in any way he needs me, as his Mother or his Whore, his choice. He's the only one that I let cum inside me and it feels so good to take his seed in me.

.

I really love my life. I may pay for it down the road, but right now it's great. The love affair going on between my son and I is great. I really do love him and the kissing and sex is fantastic and his seed inside of me thrills me to no end. It’s a pleasure that in my wildest imagination I never even dreamed I’d experience, and now that I have it's so good that I’d hate for it to end.

.

He's taking me to a party tonight to show me off to some of his college friends. Since no one still has any idea that I'm his mother, he’s taking me as his date. I’m so excited. I can't wait to kiss him in front of everyone and feel his cock get hard up against me. Oh what an evening it's going to be and the sex should be GREAT.

.

At the party I met 3-other older ladies like myself, that were there to fuck all the pretty little college boys. They were all early to mid 40's and I must admit that I can hold my own in the looks and body department with all 3-of them. Mike had his tongue down my throat, telling me how much he loved me the whole evening. He introduced me to about 20 to 25-very nice young men at the club. He was so proud about how ‘hot’ his friends thought I was that he couldn’t keep his hands off me. As he introduced me to people his hands were all over me, patting and caressing my ass or fondling my breasts. While I was in the restroom one of the other ladies told me that since I was the new meat that it was customary for him to share me. Later, when I asked him if he was going to share his mother with his friends, to my surprise he said yes, but a price. He said, “I talked to Carl and he told him to have my fun with you, but to not to forget that you’re just a whore at heart and your body is a cash cow.” Then he added that, “Your mouth and your ass is what most of the guys are raving about and want to use.” Without telling me, Mike had already invited three friends back to the hotel to sample his new slut for the rest of the night, for a price, of course, $50 apiece if I’m not mistaken.

.

Back at the hotel, while Mike waited in the lobby for his buddies, I went on to our room to get ready. To make Mike look good in front of his friends, when they got to the room I was kneeling naked in the middle of the floor waiting to serve them. By the time Mike got the door shut they all three had their cocks out rushing towards me. The first one that got to me started slapping me in the face with his flaccid cock. He was so excited that as soon as the head of his tiny little cock slipped between my lips he started cumming.

.

While Mike and the other 2 guys laughed at his short fuse, they all four stood around me and jacked off in my face and in my hair. After that it was a blur of college kid cocks. At one point I was getting triple penetrated. There was a guy lying on his back with his with me on top and his cock in my pussy. Another guy was on his knees behind me fucking my ass dog-style. And, Mike was standing by the bed with his hands twisted in my hair, fucking my mouth. I guarantee one thing; they got their moneys worth. By the time they left, all three of them, including Mike, had fucked all three of my holes; tit fucked me and jacked off on my face. One even spanked my ass.

.

About half way through the evening, one of the guys bent me over the back of an easy chair with my naked butt sticking up in the air. I thought it was so he could fuck my tight ass again. Instead he snatched his belt from among his discarded clothing and blistered my ass. When the other guys realized what he was doing, one of them grabbed my hair and fed me his cock so he could fuck my mouth while I was getting spanked. Watching me get spanked got them all so hot that when he finished they all four tore into me like virgin teenagers getting their piece of pussy.

.

Because the guys all thought I was so hot, Mike didn’t trust them to stay away (and, not to bring other guys with them) , so the next morning we changed hotels. At the new hotel, we signed the register as MR and MRS, and are passing ourselves off as a married couple. Our age difference has gotten us a few looks from the staff, but fuck’em, they can mind their own business. I don't much care what they think, anyway. I do at the moment love Mike as both a man and my lover We’re being so sexual active that I’m not really think of him as being my son, just as my lover. When I go home it's going to be hard to let my hair down and let him really see me being Carl’s whore again.

.

After we moved, we spent the rest of the morning making love. After lunch we went to Magic Mountain and rode the rides all afternoon like a couple of teenagers. We were so silly that I sucked him off on the sky ride and he brought me off with his fingers in the tunnel on one of the water rides. I was still feeling naughty so I gave him a little mini suck in the elevator going back up to our room. In the room, he made me kneel between his legs so he could jack off and shot cum all over my face. When room service brought our supper, I was still down on my knees. Maybe there was hope for Mike after all. He took one look at the room service guy’s face and with a chuckle, offered him a choice between a blowjob or a tip. The guy took another look at me kneeling there naked and with cum oozing down my face and he chose a blowjob.

.

The room service guy appeared to be Arabic and use to dominating and using sluts. He had no problem grabbing my hair and force-feeding me his cock. He also had no trouble fucking my mouth or cumming down my throat. It all happened so fast that about all I remember is that he had a 5-inch un-cut cock and even though he was no darker that a Mexican his was as black as a nigger’s cock.

.

When the room service guy left, Mike kept me down on my knees so I could continue sucking his cock while he ate dinner. After dinner he took me to bed and tit fucked me. When he got ready to cum, he looked me straight in the eyes and said, “Mother dear, be good and take it all like the good little whore that you are, ” than he covered my face with his cum.

.

Then we kicked back and watched a couple of movies, I sucked his cock for a while without bringing him to a climax. It was more like I was using his cock as a pacifier, rather than it I was giving him a blowjob or trying to get him off. When the movies were over, I went back down on him for real and he gave me a big load.

.

The next morning I woke me up with his cock buried deep in me and we fucked and sucked for an hour. Then we cleaned up and went to eat. Later we’re going to head out to spend the afternoon at the beach and pier. He wants to either fuck me or have me suck him off out there where people might see us. It worked out where I sucked him off on the pier. As I was sucking him off, when I finished swallowing and looked up there was about 4 or 5 people watching us. As we left I noticed that all the guys had bulging crotches and one guy’s girlfriend winked and said, “Nice job.”

.

We decided to stay in again tonight and watching a movie. At first we were just playing and making out, then Mike went down on me. He's been eating my pussy every chance he gets (hard to believe he came out of there) and he's good at it too. He’s also getting better control of his release, now that he's done me at least a dozen times or more. At first he cummed pretty quick but this morning he tore it up for a good hour before seeding (his term, he likes to seed and breed me) me. Thank God my tubes are tied. He's put enough cum in me for me to be pregnant 10 times over. But damn, it's fun to pretend that he's really breeding me.

.

We stayed naked almost all the time we’re in our room. I couldn’t get over how much he loved my pierced nipples. He must have taken 100 pictures of them. He’s also taken pictures of him looking up at me while eating my pussy, pictures of his cock in my mouth, in my ass, and in my pussy. And naturally got pictures of me stroking his cock, of him shooting his cum into my open mouth and of course him shooting all over face.

.

Getting his cock sucked so much was making him feel in control, so for the first time he tied me up. He used my scarves and tied me face down on the bed. Then he very roughly fucked me in my ass. He either had a natural aptitude for domination or Carl has been coaching him, because through out the afternoon he fucked me everywhere that it was possible to fuck me. When he was spent and his balls were drained I had to lick him clean before he released me.

.

The next morning I heard Mike on the phone telling Carl that he was taking me to a house out in the canyon. It seems that a friend’s parents were going out of town, so the guy was going to have a weekend long sex party. There was to be 2 or 3 other women besides me. There was to be well over 40 or 50 horny, hard-cock, college boy's, some with their girlfriends, in and out partying all weekend long. And, they would all have paid a $100.00 apiece for food, booze, and SEX. Obviously the other ladies and myself will be expected to furnish the sex to all comers, including the girls.

.

I’ve had a lot of fun being Mike's girl but I'm finding that I miss all the other cocks that I’m use to getting. It's too much fun doing a new guy from time to time. I guess I'm really quite a slut for feeling that way but sucking different cocks all the time is my thing. I enjoy the different look and feeling of them and I hate to say it but I enjoy the mess of the cum shots, the swallowing, the feeling when big shooters blast their cum against the back of my throat, and their hands pushing me down deeper on their cocks. I guess it's getting about time to go back home and get back to my regular routine of going to work and coming home to prepare for an evening of discrete fun with Carl and his buddies.

.

I can’t wait that long for strange cock, so since Mike has to go out for a couple of hour to meet one of his college buddies, I’m going to try to arrange something with the food service guys while he’s gone. If I can set it up, it’ll be fun, especially the guy that brought up our breakfast. I couldn’t help noticing what a huge bulge he had in his pants or that it started getting hard when he caught me looking. I think that I’d really like to suck this his cock for him.

.

One way or the other, I’m going to get some strange cock. We passed a XXX-Video store that advertised Video booths and I'm going to ask Mike to take me there. I've always wanted to see what the inside of one those places looks like. I’ve heard about the ‘glory holes.’ that they have between the booths and I’m anxious to suck a cock through one. Carl has a portable ‘glory-hole’ that he sets up at parties and I've sucked lots of cocks through them and never saw the guys. I’ve even been fucked through the Carl’s ‘glory-hole’ several times. But fucking and sucking through Carl’s ‘glory-hole’ isn’t the same as going to a XXX-video store and sucking off complete strangers.

.

I'm looking forward to Rob coming home I do prefer the way he takes me and administers some pain involved discipline in our sexual escapade's I have found that I enjoy some pain to a degree and also being humiliated some to serve his needs and I hope to serve his friends if he wishes as we go along also this interesting road.

.

I'm always' open to anything sexual, every thing sounds good except Asian I'm not real fond of them. I've had a couple of them and they weren’t much fun. They were very self-centered, and seemed to think they were doing me a favor when they let me suck their skinny little cocks. That’s all I've seen from them so far.

.

I just really enjoy nice thick, hard cocks the longer and thicker the better, thick is really more important to me it just doesn't feel good to have a skinny cock in my hand or mouth and in my pussy it does nothing for me

.

What I haven't told you is I'm, a medically diagnosed Nympho that has been off my meds for almost 3-years, I have been treated at Seattle's Swedish Hospital Clinic for almost 5-years for my so called problem and I decided that on the program I wasn't enjoying myself, so I stopped the meds.

.

.

To be continued…

.

.

No comments: