Thursday, January 10, 2008

repairman----part-1-of-1

The Washer Repairman

.

.

In 1985, I was a sophomore at UTA in Arlington, majoring in English. My boyfriend and I are very sexual and generally have a lot of sex on the weekends. We usually have sex on Friday night, Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon and night too, plus Sunday morning, and again Sunday afternoon. And then 2 or 3-more times during the week, depending on our homework assignments, whether I've got my period, or if one of us is sick, that kind of thing. Barring that, I guess 7+ times a week sex of some sort anyway. I guess we’re both practically a couple of nymphos. The only reason we don't do it more often is because we have to work and get along in life. If he and I could just do whatever we wanted, we'd probably have sex a lot more, and in a lot of different fun places.

.

But it was mid-term and for whatever reasons, he and I hadn’t had sex for well over a week. Needless to say I was starting to get a little lonely.

.

After a long day of classes I crashed on the couch, feeling the afternoon sunrays hit my body. I hadn't had anytime to get out and find anyone with all the exams, so I was thinking about putting a little time on my computer.

.
I sat by the computer, thinking of what site to go on when the doorbell rang. Extremely pissed off at being disturbed while I was trying to work, I opened the door. There stood a well-built man, his jeans a little dirty and his skintight T-shirt exposing every 'abs' on his body.

.
"Hello ma'am, umm I'm here to fix your washer? I-I hope I didn't come at a bad time…” he stammered. I looked down to see a to small white tank top and too-short shorts, I blushed and then invited him in.

.
"Actually you didn't come at a bad time, I called you guys last week, and haven’t been able to do laundry since." I explained as I caught him staring at my plump C breast.

.
"I'm sorry I took so long, but everyone’s washers and dryers are messing up in this apartment building." After I showed him my washer, he took some tools out of his toolbox, and bent over so he could take the faceplate off of my washer. As he placed it on the ground, he said, "Ma'am? Can you reach that black thing at the bottom of your washer?"

.
Walking over, I looked into the washer and saw some black fabric at the very bottom. I tried to just stick my hand in but it didn't even come close. I hopped onto the washer with my stomach exposed on the cold metal leaned down. I started slipping in so he grabbed my waist for protection and I felt two fingers slip into my shorts and trace the line to my white cotton panties. I tried hard not to groan as I grabbed the fabric and slipped out of the washer handing it to him. He pulled the wrinkled clump apart to find out it was one of my thongs.

.
"Oh my. Ughhh I think these are yours…?" He blushed as he handed me back my thong.

.

I couldn’t help laughing, as I said, “Thanks, I've been looking for these..."

.
After a while, he still hadn’t figure out how to fix my washer.
So we flirted a little, then I offered him something cool to drink. When he gratefully accepted, I ran up stairs and grabbed him a Coke. I quickly went back down stairs just in time to see him struggling with a water hose. He’s squirting water everywhere, including me as I scoot on down the stairs. Hastily I shut off the water valve mounted on the wall, then slipped on the wet cement. Amid a flurry of swearing, he keeps telling me how sorry he is, and that he would clean it up.

.
"It's okay… I've had a long day too. I understand," I told him as he helped me up. When I realized that he was starting at my chest, I glanced down and saw that my small white tank top was now a see-through and that he could see my black lacy bra. As I boldly stripped the wet shirt off right then and there, the poor embarrassed handy man struggled to look away. I immediately went back upstairs and grabbed the only thing left I had clean.

.
When I got back downstairs his fine ass was high in the air and I could feel myself get wet. "Do you need any help?" I offered.

.

As he climbed back out of his awkward position, he answered, "No thank you… I’m good."

.

When he crawled back into the awkward position with his ass in the air and I walked over to watch him work. With my wet pussy rubbing against his ass, I struggled to look to see what he was doing. When I grabbed his waist to level myself, I could feel the bulge in his pants.

.
He wiggled around and got his feet back onto the floor, as I kissed the back of his neck, and my hands roamed anywhere they could reach.

.
Some of my so-called educated female friends wouldn’t be caught dead where I am. They are only like educated males, not blue-collar men. But they aren’t as greedy as is sounds, because it has nothing to do with money, it has more to do with their minds. My friends have foolishly stereotyped all blue-collar men as belching farting, Dallas Cowboy watchers. They are all very well educated and read well read, what in the world would I have in common with a man who works with his hands?

.

"Can I help with that?" I asked again in between kisses. With a giggle, I took his muffled groan as a yes.

.

Spinning around and pressing me against the wall, he pushed me against the wall and placed his strong, callused hands on my sports bra. Roughly kneading my flesh through the material of my sports bra, he kissed me on the lips. As our lips meshed and his tongue danced in my mouth, it was as natural as if we’d been doing it all our lives.

.

I think he said something but I was too excited to hear. Clasping his strong hands on my hips, he effortlessly lifted me up onto the old dinning room table that I used for folding my laundry. Pushing me down flat, he held me in place with one hand while he pulled down my shorts with the other. Then as he rubbed the crotch of my glistening panties, he leaned down and kissed me again, a deep kiss, with her tongue probing my mouth. I responded by moaning and wiggling my butt around feverishly on the table.

.

As I watched, he stripped off his own shirt. I gasp aloud as his T-shirt slid up his torso, and I saw his wet abs ripple across his stomach. Almost mesmerized, I leaned over and played my lips and hand across his rock hard stomach.

.

Taking a deep breath, I pulled off my sports bra, setting my perky breasts free. With a knowing smile, he eagerly applied his mouth to my nipples. When he finished with my now erect nipples, he unbuttoned his pants and let them slide to the floor. Wearing only his boxers, he hopped onto the table and took me in his arms. The bulge in boxers was so huge that I couldn't wait to get him inside of me. I moaned happily as he peeled off my panties and started rubbing my wet pussy.

.

Not being able to wait any longer, I pulled off his boxers and took a look at the huge cock I was about to taste. Pushing me back down, he placed his knees on both sides of my chest and knelt possessively over my chest. When he moved his hips slightly forward, his massive cock hung it in my face. My fingers were just barely able to encircle it, as I grasped his cock and moved it towards my mouth.

.

Placing his cock against my soft red lips, I opened them and slowly took him in my mouth. I could feel him twitching as his hard cock slowly plumed the depths of my mouth. He groaned audibly as his head bumped the back of my throat. He moaned, and struggled to stay balanced and as I my mouth vigorously up and down his cock. As his cock thrust in and out of my mouth, I could taste his pre cum.

.

He pulled it out of my mouth and went back to fingering my pussy. I lifted my hips higher and higher until he grabbed my thighs and began to eat me out; tasting the sweet sap from my tight little clam was like it was the nectar of the Gods. When I opened my legs wider and he started to nibble on my ‘pearl,’ I thought I was going to pass out from the shudders that I experienced. I was riding his face like there was no tomorrow when the phone rings. I reach across his back to answer it and low and behold it’s my boyfriend. Smiling and giggling, I continued to ride his face as I had a 5 to 7-minute phone conversation with him.

.

It wasn’t long until I was screaming. "I'm cumming!" and I squirting my sweet juices into his mouth. As I pulled his hair, forcing his face tighter against my aching pussy, he greedily lapped it up.

.

With a big grin, he placed the head of his cock against my sopping slit. Easing the head gently between my delicate lips and unleashed the hounds. As he slowly began pumping his huge monster little by little deeper into me, the party began.


"What are you waiting for?” I snapped, “ Harder!"

.

On my command, he gave a mighty heave and rammed his cock balls deep in my willing pussy. Our flesh made a slapping sound as he bottomed out. I could feel his pubic hair tickling my outer lips, as he paused to savor my damp warmth. With a loud snarl, he immediately started ferociously pounding it into me. As he continued to passionately pound in and out of me, I started getting loud and the room started to smell like pussy. I screamed and began thrusting my hips up to meet him; almost too soon he was disgorging another hot load into me. When he cummed inside me, I could tell that he was worried, so I told him it was OK, that I was on the pill.
.

While we were gasping for air, he said that I was the first co-ed that he’d ever been with. When we could both breath and his legs were working again, I let him finish repairing my washer.

.

Still naked, I showed him the door. With a mysterious smile, I told him to, "Come back anytime…"

.

With a wide smile, he said, “If any of your sweet co-ed friends would like to have their ‘washing machine fixed’ just holler at me.

.

.

The end…

No comments: