Thursday, January 17, 2008

business trip----part-1-of-1

Judy’s business trip

.

.

It all started about a year ago, when one night my wife, Judy, and I were sharing our sexual fantasies. Judy told me how she frequently fantasized about having sex with at least three other guys at he same time. After some serious consideration I told her that I could accept it if she told me all the details afterwards. Anyway the next time I had a business trip, to Colorado, and Judy needed to get out of town so she decided to go along with me there.

.

By the time that we arrived I was tired after the long drive, but felt like a couple of beers. After putting our bags in our room, we went down to the hotel bar for a drink. We’d only been there for a short while when we started talking with four young guys from the Air force academy. They were at the hotel for weekend long team building seminar. Anyway while I was talking to one of the guys my wife whispered to me that she was wearing her nylons but didn’t have any panties on. She knew how it turned me on when she wears nylons and no panties when were with other people. The hotel bar was giving free drinks to guests, so it wasn’t long before my wife, Judy, the four academy guys and myself were feeling the effect of the alcohol. Naturally, the topic of conversation eventually got round to sex. The four guys, Mike, Pete, Dan and Steve eagerly told us about the time they were on a business trip and meet a couple in the bar. How after a couple of drinks, the guy had asked them if they would all like to fuck his wife. Then they told us in graphic detail how while one of them was in her pussy, one in her mouth, she held the other two in her hands. I could tell by the look on her face that Judy was getting very excited by their story.
.
I secretly slid my hand up under her skirt, to feel her pussy. As I suspected, it was dripping wet. Knowing how exited she was, I decided to see how much she really wanted her fantasies to come true. I pondered for a while and then decided to encourage her to go for it.

.

When they finished their story, I told them how often Judy fantasized about being in the hot tub with a bunch of naked young guys all touching her. I hesitantly asked if they were interested in obliging my wife. Judy is a very beautiful woman. She’s 5-foot 6, 125 lbs, auburn hair, green eyes, olive skin and her ass that could not be more perfect. I love everything about her, the way she smells, her smile, and her laugh. Men can’t help them selves; she captivates them, so naturally they were all very enthusiastic. I was glade, because when I see men check her out in public it excites me. I often try to coax her into showing off more of that beauty by wearing more revealing clothing. She is very conservative in public so this has been an up hill battle. She is actually a very sexy lady and in private a sexual animal. Ever since we got married, I’ve been teasing her about how much I was looking forward to seeing her fuck another man. She was a virgin when we got married, so she was really excited. It wasn’t very long after, before the bar tender called time. Judy immediately jumped up and asked if anyone was interested in going to the hot tub. I made some excuse about being tired and going to bed, and then after kissing Judy on the cheek, headed up to our room.

.
After about an hour of trying to not think of what Joyce was up to and not being able to get to sleep, I gave up and went back down stairs. When I got there, I was amazed to see Judy in the hot tub with not four, but eight naked young guys. On the way from the bar, another four of their buddies had joined them. Two naked guys were holding Judy up, while the other six alternately took turns fucking her. I watched, for nearly an hour while they all took turns first fucking her, and then letting her suck their stiff cocks. Most of the time she had a cock in her pussy and her mouth both at the same time. I laughed, because she was shouting and squealing loudly with ecstasy. Besides me, Judy had three other couples staring across the pool, watching their antics. As I watched two of the couples stripped off and started fucking as well.

.

Not wanting to disturb Judy I carefully moved over to the other couples and started watching them fuck. I guess the guy standing beside me liked what he was seeing, because his bathing suit pooched out as he starting to get an erection. When I glanced over at it, its head was sticking out of the top of his suit and was just starting to peek out of his foreskin. I'm so queer for cock heads and foreskin that I guess I wasn't being very subtle; but I couldn’t take my eyes off it. When I looked up the guy was staring back at me. Except that he was staring at my face, instead of my cock. When we made eye contact, he reached over grabbed a handful of hair on the back of my head. After a smile and a nod from his wife, he pulled me with him as he backed into a dark alcove off the pool area. Once we were in the dark he gently pushed me to my knees, pulled his bathing sit down. I didn’t have to ask him what he wanted. I took his cock in my mouth and it felt like it belonged there. As I avidly slurped on his cock, my tongue swirling, and lips smacked. As I knelt three happily sucking his cock, he gently stroked my hair and watched the other two couples fuck.

.

When I tightened my lips and started thrusting my mouth up and down, his wife walked over and while stroking my hair, leaned over and kissed her husband. As their lips touched, his balls exploded. Moaning, I savored the taste, swallowing every last drop. With a smile from him as he pulled up his bathing suit and a pat on the cheek from her, they turned and walked off arm and arm.

.

Getting up I headed happily back up to our room.

.

It was about ten minutes later when Judy breezed in. with a knowing smile, I asked if she’d enjoyed the hot tub. With a giddy smile, she assured me that she had. I never let on that I was watching part of what went on. Shortly after returning to our room, Judy put her arms around me and said that she was horny and wanted to make love to me.

.

I immediately kissed her, and smiled when I tasting cum on her lips. Then I pulled up her dress, knelt down and started vigorously licking her pussy. I could taste even more cum oozing out of her pussy. Coupled with the blowjob that I’d just given the guy down by the pool, this really turned me on. I didn’t let her know I knew what went on, but there was no way that she didn’t know I could taste the cum in her pussy. Enthusiastically I licked her until she cummed, and then I told her how it turned me on when her pussy was that wet. We spent the whole night having the most fantastic sex ever. Even though I often have thought about it, I never have let her know that I watched what went on that night.

.
About a month later, Judy told me how a friend that she’d met at the hotel while we were in Colorado, had invited us to meet for a drink with her and her husband. I agreed. The weekend arrived and we got dressed and headed for the bar. I immediately recognized the guy as being the one that I’d sucked off while watching Judy in the hot tub with all the guys. They both seemed very nice. Amanda was in her mid thirties, long hair and a slim figure. Grant was older, but obviously in good physical shape. In no time after a knowing look from Grant, the conversation got onto sex. After Judy told them how often I’d mentioned to her that I’d like to be tie me up and spanked. They told us how much they liked bondage also. Grant went on to describe the mini-dungeon that they’d built in their basement, and they even suggested that we visit them the following weekend. Judy was enthusiastic and I was reluctant, but we both agreed.
.
The following Saturday, we headed towards Midlothian to Grant and Amanda’s house. Actually they lived in a big house out in the country between Midlothian and Waxahachie off 287. Grant welcomed us both at the door, and told us Amanda was still getting dressed and would not be long. We sat down and Grant poured us drinks. Judy had a very large Gin and Tonic and I had a beer. A few moments later Amanda called down for Judy to join her stairs. Grant said while the girls are getting ready we might as well go see the Dungeon. I followed him downstairs. They must have been well off, because they had actually most of the Dungeon parts from an old Mexican Jail. The room was filled with chains, masks, and all sorts of contraptions that I’d never seen before. There were shackles all around the walls. I asked if they’d ever used the dungeon before, and Grant replied, ”Not yet,” with a knowing smile.
.

Just then Judy and Amanda coming down the stairs, and I couldn’t believe my eyes. They were both carrying riding crops and wearing thigh high black leather boots, black lace panties, black lace-up bodice, and black Mardi-Gras style 1/2 masks. Amanda said, in a forceful voice “I understand that you’ve been a naughty boy.”

.

When I look at Grant, he told me to,” Strip.”

.

When I hesitated, Judy lashed me across the ass and said, “Get those fucking clothes off, bitch!”

.

Shocked at Judy’s attitude, I quickly peeled off my clothes. As soon as my clothes hit the floor Amanda put shackles on my wrists and drug me to the middle of the room. Then Judy attached a chain to the shackles and Grant pulled me into the air until my toes were just barely touching the floor. As I hung helpless I watched Amanda opened a big old chest and take out a blind folded. Handing it to Judy, she moved over and put it in place. Once the blindfold was in place, it got real quiet, and then I then heard the girls go back up the stairs.

.

Minutes later I heard them return and start moving stuff around. I felt someone fondling my balls, then Amanda removed my blindfolds and said, “All right bitch, we have some entertainment for you.” the objects that they had been moving around turned out to be a TV and VCR. When Judy started the VCR; it turned out to be a video of Amanda being screwed by eight virile young guys in a hot tub. My cock immediately went rock hard. I looked over where Grant, now naked, was standing and he was hard too.

.

When Judy saw my erection, she said that I was a bad boy for watching people fucking, and then she lashed me across the naked butt with her riding crop. Suddenly the video changed, and it was a video of Judy with the eight big strapping guys in the hotel hot tub. Both Alison and Judy asked me if I was enjoying the movie. Before I could answer, the doorbell rang, and both girls scurried giggling up stairs to answer the door.
.
When they returned, they were not alone. The eight academy guys, from the video were with them. as they entered the dungeon, they immediately started stripping off their clothes. There was only one black guy, in the bunch. He had a very muscular physique, but to my surprise, unlike the myths; his cock was smaller than mine. Waving her riding crop around, Amanda said that Joyce should perform first, with Charles, the colored guy. Judy’s enthusiasm surprised me, as she quickly knelt down and started sucking Charles cock. It was amazing; his cock was obviously a grower instead of a shower. I thought it was going to break Judy’s jaw. Once it was in her mouth, it rapidly grew to a massive ten inches long and at least three inches diameter. It was enormous. Charles was so strong that he picked Judy up, turned here upside down and licked her pussy while she sucked on his now massive black cock.

.

After about five minutes Charles gently laid her down on a bench, opened her legs and gradually worked his long fat shaft between her soft lips and deep inside her pussy. Looking at me with a big grin, Judy asked, “Is this what you mean by being kinky?” by now, Amanda was kneeling beside Judy. When Charles got ready to cum, he pulled his cock out of Judy’s pussy and pumping his hot cum into Amanda’s open mouth. When Charles had finished, Amanda got up and walked over and kissed me. This action was then repeated with the other seven guys until they had all cummed. Each time Amanda kissed me, she’d push her mouthful of their cum into my mouth. Once, they’d all fucked Judy and then cummed in Amanda’s mouth, they said goodbye and left. I was a little disappointed; I’d hoped that I was going to be forced to suck their cocks.
.
With a malicious smirk, Judy asked me if I’d like a turn? When I said yes, Amanda worked my naked butt over with her ridding crop before unlocking my shackles and freed me to go to Judy. Knowing the competition that I now had, I knelt and started gently kissing Judy’s feet. I slowly licked and sucked my way all the way up to her neck. Pausing to lick the crease where her legs connected to her torso. From there it was across her firm belly and to her belly button, and on up to her breasts. By the time I was sucking on her nipples she began to breath heavy. From there I moved up and nibbled her long sleek neck and ears.

.

I took my time working my way down her stomach to her wet pussy. I licked at her beautiful mound in a gentle purposeful rhythm. On each stroke I pushed my tongue deep into her pussy, and slid it up to flick her clit. Whenever I felt that she was starting to cum, even though she had her fingers twisted cruelly and was trying to speed me up, I slowed down to a slow, gentle pace. I carried this on, for what seemed like hours.

.

By the time I climbed up between her legs, her eyes were glazed over with lust and drool was coming out of the corner of her mouth. Taking her by the ankles, I raised her legs to my shoulders and gently slid my stiff member into her engorged love box. Grabbing her by the shoulders to pin her in place, I rammed my cock in balls deep. As I pounded my cock in and out of her pussy, her juices were streaming like water from a tap. As I pounded her pussy with a deliberate rhythm, Judy started moaning, “Mama, mama,” as her eyes rolled back in her head and she passed out from the power of her orgasm.

.

Suddenly, Amanda licked my balls and I was screaming out in the throes of my own powerful orgasm. Arching my back I gave her better access and then she was able to lick at my balls, cock and Joyce’s pussy. Even passed out, Amanda’s tongue made Joyce scream out as she cummed again and again. I could hold back any longer. As Amanda’s tongue flicked my balls, my whole body went rigid as I shot a second load of my cum deep inside my wife, Judy’s pussy. Pushing me away, Amanda started franticly licking my cum from Judy’s pussy.
.
I unlocked Grant, from his shackles, and told him to go fuck his wife. This he certainly did, he took her from behind and was going so fast that he was a blur. After only a couple of minutes both he and Alison were shouting with ecstasy as they both came together. A short time after we all went up to the bathroom and got into the Jacuzzi. We were all exhausted from the evening’s activity.
.
The next morning Judy and I left before Grant and Alison awoke, to avoid embarrassment. On the drive home we both agreed that we would never repeat what had happened again. Although that was the last time, we would often talk about that night, while lying naked stroking each other in front of the fire.

.

.

The End…

No comments: