Sunday, January 13, 2008

musings

today has been a wierd day...stop and had breakfast at 3-in the afternoon and my grits were dry...while I was eating, a guy that I'm buying a SUV from called and wanted to deliver the SUV next Friday...I called him last Thursday and wanted the van ASAP but he couldn't finish the work and get it too me...I think he was trying to run up the price...in the mean time I got a clutch put in my other car, so the rush was off...He wants the last $500 I owe him tomorrow, but doesn't want to deliver van until Friday...I want it delivered tagged & inspected& title before I come across with the rest of the money...then when I headed on to church I discovered that I have a small leak in my radiator and my heat gauge isn't working...then when I got home I discovered that the hot water faucet was leaking and I'll probably need a whole new faucet instead of just washers...then my lights flickered and my comp went off and I lost about an hour of work...today sucked...

No comments: