Wednesday, January 16, 2008

psych----part-1-of-1

Psych I

.

.

I am a graduate student at a large Texas university located in Waco. As required by my department, I teach two sections of introductory psychology every semester. These classes attract, as you may suspect, some of the most beautiful maidens on campus. Last semester in particular featured a number of lust inducers that would rival any of those depicted in the Penthouse forum. Long an avid reader of the "Forum" column, I must admit I never really believed any of those letters until a recent experience with these education-hungry (among other things) babes changed my mind.
.
It all started during registration week. I was manning one of the walk-through registration posts in the gymnasium when three of God's most beautiful creations appeared at the head of the line. They introduced themselves as I sat in my chair, fighting back an erection that could have bench-pressed a Volkswagen. The first and most talkative one was Shelly, a five-foot-eight blonde bombshell with breasts reminiscent of the old Titan-2 missile launchers and a tiny ass that appeared hard enough to crack an egg on. Standing on either side of Shelly were Angie and Amber, a pair of identical twins that could convince the pope to renounce his vow of celibacy. Both were about five-two, slender, and sporting smallish but very firm, well-shaped breasts. Each had the face of an angel, framed with shoulder-length auburn hair. The twinkle in their big green eyes, as I would find out later, was a much better indicator of what was going on in their heads than their cherubic expressions.
.
Shelly explained that she and her girlfriends were in quite a bind. They were one semester away from graduating, but they needed a distribution credit in the humanities, and most classes were already full. Thinking quickly, I suggested that they take my course. It had actually been filled hours earlier; however, I could list them on the roll and later feign ignorance to my department chairman. That being decided upon and done, the girls retreated with a wink and a promise that my help would be later rewarded.
.
The next time I saw them was the first day of classes. The sensuous seniors sat side by side in the from row, wearing their sorority sweatshirts and the shortest of short shorts, revealing a mile of the greatest game this side of Uranus. Being big admirers of the female form, it took all the willpower I could muster to avert my eyes from their tremendous deltas and get on with the class. As I tore my eyes away, it reminded me of what my Dad use to tell me... “The most expensive piece of property you will ever pay for is the 3" x 3" parcel located between a girls's legs.”
.
I began class by introducing myself and discussing some of the basics of what was to be covered during the semester. Then, as I passed out the curriculum, I glanced over at the three, and caught Shelly sensuously running over her ruby-red lips tongue, adding a moist sheen to her soft lips and a bulge to my crotch. I was so enthralled that I almost walked straight into my podium. Then, still reeling, trying to regain my composure, I spied Angie's hand slipping up over Shelly's smooth thigh toward her waiting bush barely covered by her shorts. Shelly loved her head back slowly, suppressing a sigh of delight, while Angie's hand danced intricately above Shelly's snatch. There was no way I could continue my lecture, so I dismissed the class early, using the excuse that the first day should just be for going over course mechanics, not starting anything in depth. Of course, mechanics were on my mind, and depth as well.
.
When the rest of the students filed out of the lecture hall, my three dolls stayed in the room. I couldn't help thinking how fine they would be in bed, and this caused me to pitch a tent that could be seen all the way across the room. Shelly was the first to notice my cloth-covered fleshy pillar. She glided over to me, placing one of her delicate hands on the crotch of my jeans, rubbing ever so gently. She nodded her head at the twins who immediate stepped up and joined her. Angie's already erect nipples looked like pencil erasers under her shirt.
.
When I felt my zipper being lowered, I looked down and watched Shelly take out my cock. Then with a mischievous little smirk, she slipped the head of my cock between her ruby-red lips and took my cock into her mouth. As talented as she was though, she couldn’t get my whole 10-inches of manhood into her saliva-filled mouth. Even so, she was incredible. I loved the way that she looked me in the eyes as she devoured me. She was so good that she buckled my knees.

.

Angie and Amber began to undress. I almost came when I saw that the twins were wearing under their clothes. Angie had on a black leather bra and a matching crotch less black panties, with a small Harley-Davidson tattoo on her belly right above the patch of red pubic hair, while her sister Amber was dressed in a lacy white teddy that was reminiscent of doilies. Shelly continued to inhale my impaler, alternating with a bit of nibbling on the underside of its head and fondling my hairy balls. The twins lay down in front of me, showing me two of the most beautiful pussies I have ever seen, each covered with velvety patch of red pubic hair.

.

Holding back an orgasm, I suggested, out of breath, to Shelly that she should bend over my desk and let me take her from behind. She was only too happy to oblige. As she scampered eagerly over to my desk, she tore off her clothes with reckless abandon, exposing the most incredible body in the Americas. Just the sight of her rosebud-tipped of her fantastic breasts as she swept the papers off my desk was enough to cause my pre-cum to start dribbling from my cockhead. Add the sight of her undulating buttocks as she spread her legs and leaned over my desk, and you can imagine the frenzy to be found in these nether regions. I raced over to Shelly and more than ready to enter her.
.
The warmth and smoothness of Shelly's moist velvety pussy made me lose my mind. I pumped away at her while Amber licked and nibbled my balls. I didn’t want to cum too quickly so I was straining to hold back ‘Old Faithful’ as I continued franticly ramming away at Shelly's spectacular pussy. She squealed in ecstasy, as she gripped the edges of my desk harder and harder. Tension filled the air and the scent of sweat and lovemaking made us all gasp and groan in unfettered delight. As she hunched up her ass to engulf my rock hard cock up to the hilt, I ruthlessly grabbed her hair and pressed her against the top of my desk. Twitching and throbbing in delight, my cock was having the time of its life encased in Shelly, probing ever deeper like a wildcat driller in search of oil. I was about to unleash my pent-up load into the depth of her fiery pussy, when she pulled away and knelt in front of me. Motioning for the twins to join her, all three began taking turns sucking on my cock, starting with Angie, who cleaned it up Shelly’s juices with her teasing tongue. As I fucked her sister, Amber’s face, Shelly was eating her pussy.
As they knelt there playing with each other, as well as themselves, the vision of this trio of dripping fur pies was more than I could bear. I had to have them all.

.

I gasped that they should lie on the floor with their legs spread wide to receive my engorged staff. Dropping to my knees and began alternating thrusts, first into Shelly, then Angie, followed by Amber. Shrieks of delight left their mouths breathlessly, and my own lust increased to a fevered pitch. I was going nuts. I couldn’t hold back more that a few seconds now. I pulled my engorged cock out of Amber's pussy, and all three coeds sat up with their mouths open, waiting for the explosion. I closed my eyes and let out a primal scream so loud that I'm sure everybody in the psychology building heard it.

.

Then we all collapsed, totally exhausted. Suddenly worry knotted my guts. I looked up at the clock and saw that there were only ten minutes before the start of the next class. Amid giggles and childish horseplay, we quickly dressed. As they left the room and I quickly picked up all the paper and straightened out my lecture notes. As I stood there wait for my students to file in, I couldn’t help anticipating midterms with fiendish delight.

.

.

The end…

No comments: