Friday, June 22, 2007

sharing____part-1-of-1

.

.

Sharing the Sunshine

Part-1-of-1

.

I’m a slim relatively attractive 38-year old real estate broker. With my lovely wife Roxanne, we own a nice large home on the beach in Galveston, Texas. Every year, along about mid-May, my wife’s relatives descend on us like a swarm of locust from the frozen north to soak up some of our warm Texas sunshine.

.

One day while I was home making business phone calls, Roxanne and her Aunt Pam were driving down the coast to see Aunt Pam’s older sister, Nadine. I was in the middle of a phone call when Betty, Aunt Pam’s daughter, came back from the beach. Betty was wearing a string-bikini, the skimpiest one that I have ever seen, and I have seen some very brief ones in my day. Betty is a sensational looking 22-year old secretary, with wavy shoulder-length light-brown hair, a spellbindingly gorgeous face, and a picture perfect 36-24-36 body, which is the envy of most girls on the beach.

.

Sashaying into my office, Betty plopped her scrumptious little ass down on my desk and parted her legs just enough so I could see the outline of her pussy pressing against her tight bikini bottoms. I finished my conversation as quickly as possible, because with her pussy staring me in the face, it was impossible for me to concentrate on what I was talking about anyway.

.

“Uncle James, where does a girl go around here when she wants a little action?” she asked as she pulled her legs up and sat Indian-fashion on my desk.

.

“That depends on what kind of action you want,” I replied as I kept my eyes glued on her inviting crotch, “If its drugs, I can’t help you very much. I don’t have anything to do with that kind of shit.”

.

“I think you know the kind of action that I’m looking for,” Betty purred. Then with a challenging look in her eyes, she got off the desk, sat on my lap, and rotated her delectable ass against my already hard cock. “As a matter of fact, I think you’re plenty turned on already,” she chuckled.

.

I was putty in her hands, when Betty bent over and suddenly her ruby lips were on mine. Her lips felt like fire as they pressed against mine, and her tongue ran across my teeth. Opening my mouth, I returned the kiss. Our hands were all over each other as I hungrily sucked Betty’s tongue into my mouth. Like two giggly teenagers, we stood there and sucked tongues until we were both breathless.

.

“Betty, you know that this may be wrong, but if you want to have fuck a man old enough to be your father, I don’t think you’ll have to search any further,” I said as I pulled the string on her bikini bottoms, allowing it to fall off.

.

“Oh, Uncle James, I knew I could count on you. I could have had a dozen young bucks down on the beach, but I prefer someone I know to caress my pussy.”

.

“Lets move over to the sofa where we can be more comfortable,” I suggested as I removed Betty’s halter-top and let my eyes feast on her firm round breasts. Her dark reddish-brown nipples were not large but were beautifully proportioned to the rest of her body. Unable to restrain myself, I leaned down and gently kissed each of her erect nipples.

.

Without a word I led Betty across the room to the over-sized, leather-covered sofa that was in my office. As soon as I released Betty’s hand she undid my belt and then my pants, letting them fall to the floor. She had a little trouble getting my boxers over my erection. When she finally succeeded, she gasped at the size. She stared at it in amazement for a couple of seconds, and then she took it gently between her fingers and kissed it. With a sigh, I took her in my arms and we sank into the leather, down-filled cushions.

.

Betty’s musky scent enveloped me as I wormed my finger into her hot hole, I found it already wet and juicy, and as I caressed her slippery nub, Betty squealed with delight, arched her back and pushed her pussy against my probing fingers. Dropping to my knees, I buried my face between Betty’s muscular thighs. My tongue soon found her clit and reveled in Betty’s moans of appreciation. By the time she began to shudder, I’d kissed my way back up to her nipples and sucked them hard again. Betty murmured, “I’m cumming!” as I was kissing her belly and working my way back down to her slit. I expertly sucked her clit then lapped sensuously around the wet folds of her pussy, teasing her to the edge of orgasm. I delighted in her orgasms that seemed to grow in intensity and frequency. Betty was screaming ‘I’m cumming’ as she bucked fervently against my mouth and tongue.

.

When her orgasms had passed and Betty caught her breath, she reached out and tenderly caressed my already throbbing cock and it was so delightful that I had a hard time keeping from shooting my load. All I could manage when Betty’s ruby lips touched my cockhead was a deep sigh. Then she confidently stroked my cock and caressed my balls until I begged her to stop. My sighs turned to moans, as she took my rigid cock in her waiting mouth. Her nose was soon nestled in my pubic hair and my cockhead was bumping the back of her throat. “Ooooh god, I’m going to cum!” I wailed.

.

“Not yet, Uncle James,” she said taking her mouth off my cock, allowing a white bead of pre-cum to ooze out of my cock. When the danger had passed, Betty sexily licked up my pre-cum with a luxurious flick of her supple tongue, and then resumed sucking my cock. With her deep green eyes looking right into mine, she sucked harder and faster. I could feel her voice vibrating on my cock as she happily hummed while her mouth moved up and down my shaft. Time and time again she had me a split second away from cumming, but each time she back off just in time to stop me.

.

“Don’t cum yet. I want to feel your fantastic cock in my tight little pussy. Don’t worry about getting me pregnant I’m on the pill,” she whispered as she maneuvered into position to impale her young body on my iron-hard shaft. As Betty lowered her dripping pussy, it was an exciting sight to see my cock being swallowed by her slippery pink pussy. When she had all of my eight inches in and was sitting on my balls, Betty gyrated her ass while her pussy held my cock as if it were in a vise.

.

I groaned and grunted my pleasure as Betty slowly moved up and down on my hard shaft. Each movement felt as if it were made in heaven as her tight pussy let me feel every sensation her pleasure tunnel was having. Betty was gyrating her fine ass in a hundred different moves, and each one brought a new sensation to my already excited cock.

.

When I reached up and vigorously rubbed her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, Betty cried out joy.

.

As she rode my shaft her hot juices spilled out of her broiling pussy and onto my balls. It was a good five minutes before Betty let me cum. When my cock would almost get to the boiling point, Betty would reach down and twist my balls until they hurt so bad I forgot all about cumming. Then she would let go of them and ride another minute or two.

.

Finally my cock swelled to even more amazing proportions and I could hold back no longer. My balls erupted and my cock shot off like a cannon. As I filled her pussy with hot scalding cum, Betty threw back her head and screamed like a banshee as she flailed her arms and trembled like a straw in a windstorm. When it was all over, she collapsed into my arms, hugged my neck and nibbled on my ear as she whispered,” thank you, uncle James. I really needed that.”

.

After Betty caught her breath, she wanted me to give her head. Not bothering to suggest politely, she wrapped her fingers in my hair and pushed my head toward her crotch. My tongue darted out and found her hard button. She cried out as her hands glided through my hair. “Ahhhh!” she cried out uncontrollably as desire and lust assaulted her. My senses were filled with the heady aroma of hot pussy as my tongue slips between her soft moist lips. My taste buds were tingling with pussy delight and my entire face was soggy from all of the mixed juices that were pouring out as I ravenously devoured her. When I unleashed a quick flurry of tongue-strokes across her clit, Betty clenched her powerful thighs around my head and pulled me into her as she flailed and thrashed in a powerful orgasm.

.

As the tremors subsided we moved off the couch and down on the floor in the 69-position in what I believe was record time. By the time that I got on top of her, she was sucking my cock, bobbing her mouth up and down its length. As I lowered myself over her, my head went between her legs and my tongue started dancing up and down her damp slit. I lifted one of her legs and her inner thigh brushes across my face as I pull her pussy closer to my face.

.

As her Uncle James’s tongue dug into her pussy and was back on her swollen clit again, Betty thought to herself how wickedly erotic it was to taste herself on her uncle’s cock. She also thought that it was not only erotic but also awesome that was secure enough in his manhood that he was willing and not too insecure to go down on her after he had cummed in her.

.
With my cock still in her mouth, Betty rolled us over so she could be on top. My tongue back in her pussy pushed her over the top again and into another series of rip-roaring orgasms. I inhaled her musky scent as I surveyed her magnificent buns from the best view I could ever ask for. After awhile she made her way to my face and lightly kissed my lips. I returned it, holding it longer than normal, a passionate, letting her juices mix with mine again. Then putting her head on my shoulder we rested.

.

When I felt her stirring, I turned her over. She knew what I wanted and gave it to me willingly. Rising to her hands and knees in the dog style position, she leaned down and thrust her ass into the air. Pushing and pushing, I move deep inside her body. Her pussy expanded around my cock, adjusting to my size. Then I rocked forward, slowly fucking her as I kissed the back of her neck.

.

“Ummmmm!” she screamed, “Fuck me!” God it felt so good to be full of cock she thought, as her Uncle James thrust hard into her, his pre-cum lubricating the way. He was plowing her hard with no regard as to whether she liked it or not. He loved fucking her from behind, he could see and touch her hot little butt. He could feel her pussy tighten around his throbbing cock, as he fast approached orgasm. He felt her shiver as she began to cum. Clasping her hips, he thrust deep inside her as he erupted sending load after load into her willing pussy.

.

Sometime later we showered together. While we were soaping each other up, I let my hands roam all over her lush body, marveling that such a beautiful young lady would share her passions with a guy old enough to be her father. Just touching her set my nerves on fire and turned my body into one big mass of sexual anticipation. As my hands soaped and caressed her breasts and pinched her nipples, I got another erection. With big eyes, Betty look at it and murmured, “Lets do it doggie- style right here in the shower.” Then she turned, spread her legs, and leaned over with her forearms braced against the wall. Getting behind her, I pushed my cock into her again, having some trouble with my size and her tightness. When it was finally I, I found my rhythm, going slow at fist, and then increasing my speed. As I went even faster and faster, Betty let out a long, loud, erotic moan as she lifted her ass and arched her back. Then she held herself in that position for the first few seconds of her orgasm. Her juices just kept flowing and flowing as I kept my cock buried in. When I felt her body stiffen, I put my arms around her waist to keep her from falling.

.

Some minutes later I felt my balls churning, and as I shot my load deep inside her, she climaxed again, except this one was accompanied by a scream of joy.

.

We finished our shower and dressed just in time to be sitting in the living room chatting when Roxanne and Aunt Pam got home. As Roxanne kissed me on the cheek I asked, “How was your trip? Was your Aunt Nadine OK?”

.

“We had a great visit and she was fine,” she answered.

.

“You look tired. Instead of you girls cooking, how about if I take us out to dinner?” I smilingly suggested. Thirty minutes later, three happy ladies were pilling into my car and we were heading for Roxanne’s favorite seafood restaurant.

.

Sunday morning, while Roxanne and Aunt Pam went to church, Betty and I had some more fun-filled hours together as we fucked and sucked. When I step out of the shower Betty was standing there waiting for me. As I stood there like a dummy Betty reached out and gripped the tip of my cock and twisted her fingers around it. Then she moved me closer by tugging lightly on my cock. She stared into my eyes and I could see her lust as she stroked my cock. Still stroking and teasing my thick cock, Betty found my balls and cradles them. I move closer, moaning as her lips find mine and she slipped her tongue into my mouth. As we continue to kiss, my hands slid up her thighs and found the edges of her panties. A couple of tugs and they fell to the floor. My fingers dug into the checks of her ass as I moved her towards my bed.

.

“Take off your blouse and bra,” I ordered.

.

Throwing her clothes on the floor, the cool air dancing across her buds made her shiver. Stooping down, my nose nuzzled her mound under her skirt. Then I lift her skirt, exposing her wet pussy and its extended clit to view. She cried out and her fingers glided sensuously through my hair, as my tongue flicked out and found her hard button. Betty moaned uncontrollably with a combination of desire and lust as I vigorously attack her wet pink slit with my tongue. I lifted one of her legs and her creamy inner thigh softly caressed the side of my face. As I pull her pussy tighter against my mouth, my tongue gently embraced her clit. Her juices are flowing and her pussy is sopping wet. My mouth leaves a wet trail up her body as I kiss my way up her firm stomach. When my tongue finds her belly button, it tickles so Betty laughs in delight. Moving my mouth back down to her pussy, her thigh muscles tensed, and her pussy tightened as my tongue went faster and faster. Then with one loud moan she froze in position for the first few seconds of an orgasm.

.

When her tremors subsided I pulled away from her and sat down on the edge of the bed. Taking advantage on my position Betty dropped to her knees between my legs. As she looked up into my eyes, Betty took my cock in her hand and guided it between her ruby lips and into her mouth. I had a perfect view of my hard cock gliding in and out of her warm moist mouth. I stroked her hair and moaned as she slowly worked her warm mouth up and down the velvety skin of my shaft. She was making my balls sway back and forth as she pumped up and down my shaft. As Betty continued to suck I reached down and pinched and caressed her hard nipples and incredible breasts. My whole body quivered as she leaned down and flicked my balls with the tip of her tongue, taking them one at a time into her mouth. Then she circled the head of my cock, targeting the most sensitive areas with her tongue. I was so close to an explosion that I could feel my cock began to throb. Then my orgasm took me by storm as I erupted and shot my load into Betty’s mouth.

.

When I came back down to earth, I took Betty’s hand and helped her to her feet. She needed all the help she could get because she was so sated that her knees were weak. Betty had hinted around that she liked things a little rough, so to test her limits I spun her around forced her to her knees. “You don’t think that we’re finished, do you? Well, we’re not. I’m going to finished what we started, but this time I’m doing it my way.” Then I forcefully shoved her into a doggy-style position. Drawing back my hand, I gave her about 4 or 5 swats on her naked butt, swats hard enough to live livid red fingerprints on her creamy white skin. Now Betty knew what I wanted, and that I was going to get it, whether, she gave it to me willingly or not. Grabbing her hair, I forced her face into the mattress leaving her ass thrust vulnerably into the air.

.

Then with little or no ceremony, I rammed my cock deep into Betty’s pussy. My pre-cum became a lubricant as I thrust hard into her. I plowed her hard, not really caring if she liked it or not. As I pounded her deep and my balls flopped against her naked ass, I watched her eyes glaze over as she slipped into a euphoric state. Suddenly she was like a wild animal, moving herself back and forth and side to side. All I could feel was her hot slick pussy squeezing my hard driving cock. Our bodies seemed to be a perfect fit as my cockhead hit her g-spot with almost every thrust.

.

Then Betty howled like a wolf as her body shook in sweaty spasms as she started cumming. Her warm juices oozed down from her slit and soaked my shaft. My cock was slippery and wet as I dug in deep and thrust hard and fast into her from behind. My body stiffened and I grunted like a pig as my cock filled with a sizzling load of hot cum, that I was soon spewing inside her warm pussy.

.

By the time she climaxed one more time, we were both so sticky and drenched in sweat that we had to stumble back to the shower to rinse off. By the time Roxanne and Aunt Pam got home from church, Betty and I were setting in the living room innocently reading the Sunday paper.

.

Now, once or twice a month when I get to New York on business, I deliver a little Texas sunshine to Betty. We fuck in her apartment while my wife Roxanne visits her relatives in the Big Apple. I’m looking forward to our next trip. Apparently Betty is bisexual, because the last time we were there, Betty mentioned having one of her girlfriends join us.

.

The phone rang and Betty picks it up…

.

.

The End…

No comments: