Monday, June 4, 2007

mother-in-law____part-1 thur 2-of-2

Fucked by my Mother-in-law

Part-1-of-2
A Surprise Visitor

.

.

This may not really be considered incest because it was with my mother-in-law, but it was fun none-the-less, a lot of fun.

.

And I have to admit when I first got married I didn't really care for my mother-in-law. I mean she was polite to me, and she's attractive enough, but I always had the feeling at first that she thought I wasn't good enough for my wife, her daughter. Over time though I learned to like her, because she was warm and loving, and great with our son when he was born.

.

My wife and I’d been married about 10-years when my mother and father-in-law got their divorced. Right after the divorce my father-in-law got a job transfer and moved out of state and my mother-in-law, Linda ended up living with us. Because this is a no alimony state and because the kids were grown there was no child support, and my mother-in-law came out of her marriage almost penniless. And because she’d been a stay at home housewife and mother all her life, she had no marketable job skills to fall back on. All she had to look forward to was a dead end minimum wage job flipping burgers or worse. Moving in with us just made sense for all concerned, especially since she volunteered to care for our son while my wife and I were at work. On minimum wage, she would never be able to afford the standard of live that living with us would afford her and her living with us gave us a live in baby sitter.

.

Linda, my mother-in-law turned out to be a very easy person to live with. She was never pushy or meddled in our personal business. She even seemed to have the knack of knowing when my wife and I needed some private time. At these times she would either watch TV in her room or go out with her friends. Often when she was going out she would even take the kids with her.

.

Her living with us meant that when my wife and kids went out of state to visit my father-in-law, my mother-in-law and I were at home alone. So being with out the wife, as soon as we finished supper, I left my mother-in-law home to watch TV and I went out to get drunk with some of my buddies at my favorite bar.

.

I always sleep in the nude so when I staggered home drunk that night, I stripped naked and passed out in bed on top of the covers.

.

I don’t know how long that I’d been asleep when I woke up to having my cock sucked. Thinking that my wife must be horny and was helping herself, I just lay there and enjoyed it. When I woke up enough to realize that my wife wasn’t home, I opened my eyes slightly. Even though it was the middle of the night it was still light enough for me to tell that it was my mother-in-law instead of my wife that was down on her knees between my outstretched legs.

.

She normally wears a flannel gown and a bathrobe around the house, but tonight all she had on was a very sexy pale pink see-through negligee and no bra. I’d never understood why my father-in-law had divorced my mother-in-law in the first place, because even at 52 my mother-in-law was still a babe, about 5-foot 4, supple beautifully curved body, slender waist and flat stomach, trim hips, with hair is a lot lighter than my wife’s. Now that I’d seen her in a slinky negligee and saw what nice breasts she had, and now that I’d had my cock in her warm moist mouth, I really wondered why he’d divorced her.

.

Waking up to find my cock buried deep in my mother-in-law’s mouth had me so excited that my head swirled and I damn near fainted. I would never have guessed in a million years that this could happen. She was wearing a half shirt and leaned over with her face in my lap, I had a nice peak at her breast. I’ve never seen perkier breasts on an older woman. Her warm mouth felt so fantastic wrapped around my hard cock as she gave me the most incredible head that any woman had ever given me. She seemed to be enjoying herself so much that I pretended to be asleep so that she’d finish me off. I could tell by the way that she smacked her lips and twirled her tongue, as she slurped and even lightly chewed up and down my hard shaft that my mother-in-law loved sucking cocks.

.

I had no idea how long she’d been sucking my cock before I woke up, but after about five more minutes I could feel my balls churning as I got ready to cum. Every nerve in my body was ablaze with excitement as I felt my balls building towards an orgasms. Then with a loud groan of ecstasy I felt my balls erupt, filling her mouth with the rich creaminess of my essence. I went off like a hydrogen bomb. Just knowing that it was my mother-in-law’s mouth that I was filling with cum only intensified the power of my orgasm. As my cock emptied inside her mouth my mother-in-law took it all, and swallowed every last drop.

.

But, to my surprise, she didn’t stop sucking even after I’d finished cumming. She continued to use her tongue and teeth to breathed new life back into my semi-erect cock. With her lips still wrapped firmly around my cock, my mother-in-law licked and smacked and even moved down to sucked on my balls until my throbbing cock was completely hard again.

.

Hiking up her dainty negligee up high enough that I could see the neatly trimmed bush around her slit, and turning to face towards my feet, my mother-in-law swung her leg across and knelt over me. Then positioning the head of my cock between the dark red blood-engorged lips of her warm wet slit, she slowly lowered herself down my stiff shaft. I couldn’t believe how tight it was or how great it felt as her enflamed cunt, inch by inch, swallowed my throbbing cock.

.

When my cock was completely in, my mother-in-law …

.

.

To be continued…

.

.

Fucked by my Mother-in-law

Part- 2 -of- 2

A Night to Remember

.

.

When my cock was completely in, my mother-in-law started to slowly at first, then faster and faster sensuously rotate her hips around and around. My mother-in-law was doing things with her hips and ass that I couldn’t believe. She was facing away from me so I couldn’t tell for sure, but I think she was playing with her clit. Whatever she was doing, my cock liked it.

.

I would never have guessed in a million years that my mother-in-law was so damn hot and passionate. She cummed fast the first time. Apparently too fast, because she slowed down as she continued to slide up and down on my shaft.

.

By then I was so excited that I grabbed my mother-in-law by her hips. As she gasped with surprise, I arch of my back, rolled both of us over onto our sides. Before she knew what was happening I was pulling them apart and diving between her still shapely legs, and my tongue was penetrating her slit. Then as I enthusiastically lapped up all the tangy juices that was leaking out of her gaping pussy, she moaned and groaned as she withered sensuously on the bed. I considered her hands twisted in my hair as she pushed my head deeper into her crotch as her way of telling me how great my mouth felt on her raging pussy. As my tongue lightly flicked the throbbing nub of her swollen clit, she screamed out in orgasm.

.

Raising her legs up and braced them against my chest, I forcefully buried my still stiff erection, balls deep in her briny cauldron of raw passion. She moaned with delight as I roughly grabbing her hips and started fucking her hard and deep. Just as she shrieked and the inflamed walls of her pussy squeezing my cock, I shifted my hips into high gear and pounded her raging pussy with all my strength, blasting a hefty load of hot cum deep into her pussy before her orgasm had completely ebbed.

.

For a while we just laid there with our bodies entwined, basking in the afterglow. When we could move and breathe again, we wobbled hand and hand into the bathroom.

.

After turning on the water in the shower and adjusting the spray, I pulled my mother-in-law’s negligee over her head. When I took her hand and led her into the shower, a big smile spread across her face. As the warm water cascaded over our bodies, I began to spread a thick soapy lather all over her still pert breasts and down her surprisingly firm belly to her luscious pussy and around to her sweet sexy ass. While I was soaping her up, she reminded me that many husbands and their mother-in-law’s had secrets, things that they did to and with each other while they were alone, that they never told anyone else about.

.

My mother-in-law must be without a doubt one of the most incredibly insatiable women I’ve ever seen. After she was rinsed off, instead of soaping me up in return, my mother-in-law started rubbing her hands sensuously over my body as she leaned forward and gently sucked on my sensitive nipples. As my nipples grew firm in her mouth, I could feel her fingers dancing lightly down my belly on their journey towards my crotch. My cock was throbbing by the time her hand slid down between my legs and her delicate fingers started teasing my big cum filled balls. My cock was twitching in anticipation by the time she lowered herself to her knees and wrapped her hand around my massive erection.

.

I could see the wetness of my pre-cum seeping out of my slit as she slowly took my aching blood-engorged cock head between her soft red lips and slipped my throbbing cock into her warm mouth. With one hand she cupped my cum filled balls, jiggling and tickling them, while her tongue and mouth flicked worked my erection. God, it was awesome looking down and watching my hot mother-in-law as she slowly inch by inch, took hard cock into her mouth.

.

My cock wasn’t disappointed. Once my cock was in her mouth, my mother-in-law started sucking like a demon. It wasn’t long until my spine arch backwards and my hands were tangle in her hair. My hips moved faster and faster as I held my mother-in-law’s hair and violently fucked her pretty face, fucked it like it was a steaming pussy. As my cock slid between her soft lips I was going in so deep that I could feel the head of my cock bumping the back of her throat. Soon I reached the boiling point and unloaded my final load of hot cum into my mother-in-law’s demanding mouth.

.

As I squirted my last tiny squirt down her throat, my knees gave way and I collapsed from pure physical exhaustion. I was so spent that I had to crawl out of the shower and pull myself upon the commode.

.

When we’d regained our breath, my mother-in-law put her arms went around my neck and gave me a most incredible kiss. A kiss that was not just a kiss, but also more of a promise of things to come. Then, picking up her slinky negligee my mother-in-law turned with a sexy little twitch of her shapely butt and sashayed back to her room.

.

Staggering back to my bedroom, and collapsing into bed, I was so exhausted that I passed out again, and didn’t stir until the next morning when I smelled fresh brewed coffee and ham. As I got up, I found myself wondering if I’d imagined the whole incident with my mother-in-law. But no I told myself, as strange as it was, it had really happened.

.

Suddenly I was famished, so I threw on some sweats and stumbled towards the kitchen. As I plopped exhaustedly down at the table, my mother-in-law gave me a big beaming smile and asked me how I slept.

.

I told her that, “I came home so drunk that a car could have ran me over and I wouldn't have known it. When my head hit the pillow I was out like a light until I smelled your coffee.”

.

With a knowing smile, she served me a fantastic breakfast of ham and eggs and all the trimmings. As I sat there savoring a most delicious breakfast, I found myself marveling that someone that was as prim and proper as my mother-in-law could turn out to be so incredibly sexy. Last night had been fantastic. At least now I had an idea why her husband divorced her, he wasn’t man enough to keep up with her in the bedroom. Then I found myself wondering when my wife was going out of town again. When I looked up, I could tell by her blush, that my Mother-in-law was thinking the same thing.

.

Now almost every week we find a few minutes where we're alone, and she gives me a blowjob. We never have sex any more; it's always just her going down on me, nothing more in any way. Hell's bells, I know it's wrong, it's sick. I have tried to stop, several times, but I just don't seem to have any willpower when it comes to this. The feeling is so wonderful, so erotic, and I've never experienced anything like one of her blowjobs before. To tell the truth I don't understand it, why it feels so much better than other ones I've had before. I also don't fully understand why she does it; we don't talk about it but the one time we did she just said she likes doing it, a lot, but doesn't want anything more. Which is good because I don't either, this is bad enough.

.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: