Saturday, June 9, 2007

night____parts-1 thur 2-of-2

A Night to Remember ____Part -1 -of- 2____

………...

Last night was such an unusual one, that I thought I would share it with you. It started when I went to see my younger sister. She’d always been the wild one in the family but had finally gotten married and settled down, or so I thought. When I mentioned that I was having some minor financial problem, my sister told me that she had an easy way for me to make a few quick bucks. She wouldn’t go into details but she convinced me to at least go with her and check the situation out. ____

“If you didn’t like it you can always leave,” she explained. Then I reluctantly followed her out into country to an outdoor location where someone had set up a large white circus type tent. The inside of the tent had a large lounging area in the center with 10 compartments circling it. ____

When I saw that each compartment was furnished with nothing but a queen-size bed and an easy chair, I quickly realized what it was that my sister wanted me to do. My impulse was to leave as quickly as possible, but my sister was very persuasive. She said that she came here two or three times a month, swore that no one knew or even suspected what she did. And she promised that if I stayed she would never tell a soul, not even our husbands. ____

As I looked around, there was no one there but women, all types and sizes of women. I was glad because even though I’m not fat, I’m rather large, and would have felt really uncomfortable if they would have all been model types there. We girls had a few drinks and socialized for a while. I think I had two drinks to get up the courage to face the men that were starting to arrive. ____

Several of the women were extremely beautiful...and of course my compartment was located between two of them. One was a very sweet blonde. I couldn’t believe how beautiful she was, tall, thin, tan, and perfect breasts with pointed nipples. While we were waiting for things to get started the blonde asked me, “Is this your first time at one of these ‘events?’ ____

“Yes,” I answered shyly, “and I have no idea what I’m getting in too.” ____

“Don’t worry, she explained, “There’s nothing to worry about, you’ll be fine. We, girls stay in our compartments and the men would come to us.” According to her, “The men don’t get to choose a girl based on looks, or breast size. Instead there’s a hat with each woman’s name on a piece of paper in it. The men drew out a name and are then given the woman’s compartment number. They have no idea who they are being paired with until they get to our compartment.” Most, according to her were married men that didn’t really care about looks. Because their wives didn’t take care of their sexual needs, the fact that they were going to get to have sex was good enough for them. The whole thing was about the love of sex ...The love of passion...and the excitement of being with someone you’ve never seen or spoken too before. I had only done that once on my own and that was back when I was in college, so I was understandably uneasy. The blonde told me that tonight was going to be a small gathering so when all was said and done, because we were new, one other woman and I would be left without partners. She assured me that this was common, and that I could either join one of the other ladies or wait for another man to arrive.____

”The men,” the blonde explained, “like the women themselves, came in many shapes and sizes as well as different ages, races and sizes, if you know what I mean.” She went on to further explain that, “Because they’ve all been coached on how to be perfect gentlemen, we are relatively safe.” She told me that if a man was being too rough or not taking no for an answer, that we each had a small cord in our compartment that we could pull. ____

By then I could hear the men outside in the lounge area laughing and talking and generally having a good time. My new blonde friend said that, “They are all excited because they knew what’s ahead.” ____

I was uncomfortable enough as it was, so instead of joining one of the other ladies; I just stayed in my compartment and enjoyed the soft music that was playing in the background. A few minutes later I heard the other woman that was without a man joined the sweet blonde in the compartment next to me. When the man arrived I heard him laughingly ask, “Well, are you both going to do me?” ____

The blonde coyly replied, “Why don’t you just sit there and watch while we get things started.” ____

With a giggle the other woman added, “Then we’ll see if we can’t take care of you.” ____

Peeking under the thin curtain that separated us, I got my first look at the blonde’s female visitor. She was shorter that the blonde and very petite. So petite that if it weren’t for her dark skin I would have thought she was Asian. The sweet blonde that seemed so meek and mild while we were talking, was now wearing an extremely sexy black lace bra, and matching thong panties and the dark skinned girl was naked. As I watched, the blonde grabbed the other girl and pushed her roughly onto the bed. Then she pulled the dark skinned girl’s wrists together and tied them to the headboard with a silk stocking. The blonde then pulled the dark skinned girl’s legs apart and tied her ankles to the corner posts of the footboard. Once the dark skinned girl was secured, the blonde possessively climbed on top of her and started kissing her with a passion that I’d never seen between two women before. I’d never seen two girls together, and it was so intense to watch that I found myself getting aroused. ____

The blonde must have really liked girls because she was soon nibbled the dark skinned girl’s ear lobs and kissing her neck. I could hear the dark skinned girl began to moan as the blonde slowly kissed down her neck towards her breasts. I could see the dark skinned girl’s dark nipples grow hard when the blonde started licking and sucking on them. After kissing and caressing the dark skinned girl’s nipples, the blonde started slowly kissing and nibbling her way down the dark skinned girl’s flat stomach. I couldn’t tear my eyes away, as the blonde kissed her way past the dark skinned girl’s belly button and all the way down her fuzzy crotch. Just as the blonde’s mouth got to the dark skinned girl’s fuzzy patch, I heard the people on the other side of me talking kind of loud. ____

The woman was pissed off because the guy hadn’t thought to grab a couple of condom out of the bowl on the bar before he came to her compartment. As I listened, she got up and stormed out of her compartment to go get them herself. ____

Suddenly, the guy lifted the curtain and caught me listening. With a puzzled look he asked, “Is she was always this much of a bitch? Or, did I catch her on a bad day?”

“I have no idea,” I told him, “This is my first time here.” ____

He had such a cultured voice that I was surprised to see that he was black. I’d led kind of a sheltered life so I knew very little about black men, but even I could see that with his creamy chocolate brown skin and shaved head, by any standards that he was very handsome. Also, he was dressed to the hilt in an expensive Navy blue suit and I’ve always been attracted to a man who dresses nicely. ____

He was intrigued that this was my first time at what he called the sexcapades. With a little grin, he asked, "Have you ever been with a black man?" ____

With a shy smile, I looked down at my toes, and nervously mumbled, “No.” ____

As he slide under the sheet into my room, he asked, "Oh really, you’re not prejudice are you?" ____

“No, no, of course not,” I stammered as my face turned red, “It’s just that I’m married, and my sister brought me here. I had no idea where we were going...well you know.” ____

Cutting me off, he asked, “Then why are you still here?” ____

My mind was in turmoil. Why did I feel the need to explain myself to this total stranger? And, why did I have to tell him I was married? Telling him that just lead to more questions that I didn’t want to answer. So, I did what every woman does when she doesn’t want to answer a man’s questions...I changed the subject to him. I shyly asked, "Well is it true? ____

“Is what true?’ he asked with a puzzled look on his face. ____

“You know, what they say about black men? That black men are...well...you know?” ____

He laughed as he bold step towards me and said... “See for yourself.” Then as he stood there grinning from ear to ear, I shyly I reached down and touched him. Not only was it true... but, he was already hard and waiting. A little more touching and I knew that he had by far the largest penis that I’d ever seen or felt. ____

All of a sudden, he leaned over and kissed me. I felt her heart beating wildly as his lips whispered over mine. I lifted my hand to push him away, but instead I curled my fingers into his shirt and held him. His fingers danced soothing and reassuringly along my neck as his lips played havoc with my senses. When he deepened the kiss, my body pressed against his and my hungry lips parted. Then I drew back, overwhelmed by my feelings. ____

Not looking at all contrite, he said, “I’m sorry, but I felt like you wanted me to kiss you.” ____

“That’s OK,” I said in an unsteady voice, “I just wasn’t ready, so you caught me off guard. I’ve been married for 13 years, and you’re the first man, other than my husband, to kiss me in probably 15 years. And the first black man that I’ve ever kissed in my life” ____

This time when he said, “I’m sorry. I think I’d better go,” he sounded like he actually meant it. ____

I knew I couldn’t let leave, after all I was being paid to fulfill both our fantasies, what more could a girl want? Grabbing him by the tie, I pulled him in to me. Then I kissed him as I lead him towards the bed. This time when our lips came together, I could feel my desire growing moment by moment as I teasingly toyed with his mouth. As he shrugged out of his jacket, I impatiently tugged at his shirt until it was free and I could feel the warm flesh beneath it. Loosing whatever patience he possessed, he pushed me back onto the bed, and quickly stripped off my panties. Having never seen a naked man before other than my husband, I sat on the bed and watched with a combination of both amazement and apprehension as he quickly removed the rest of his clothing from his muscular brown body. My apprehension turned quickly to both amazement and admiration, when he pulled down his pants and stood naked before me. His cock had felt big through the fabric of his pants but I was in no way prepared for what was before me. His cock was at least 10 or 11 inches long and very fat with a deep purple, golf ball size head, and had a huge pair of cum filled balls dangling below it. Swinging this close to my face I could clearly see the blood surging through the prominent veins running up and down its length, and feel its heat radiate on my face. I couldn’t believe how much darker the skin on his uncircumcised cock was than the rest of his body. ____

As I continued to stare, I could see pre-cum leaking out of the slit in the tip of the big dark head. I could see his cock pulsing with a savage rhythm of its own, as I hesitantly reached out and touched it with my finger. Gaining courage, I nervously took his penis in my hand. I’d heard all the stories, but I was still amazed that … ____

To be continued…____

……………

A Night to Remember ____Part 2 -of- 2 ____

……………………….

I’d heard all the stories, but I was still amazed that his black cock was so huge and I was astonished by its raw power. It felt like velvet soft skin stretched over a piece of steel. Compared to this, my husband’s was a child’s penis. ____

Once it was in my hand, it seemed only natural to kiss it. And once the big plum shaped head was against my lips, it was only natural to slide it on into my mouth. It was so fat that that I almost couldn’t get my mouth open wide enough to accommodate it. I heard him moan softly as its big head brushed roughly across my tongue and bumped the back of my throat. As I tightened my lips around its shaft, I wondered to myself, why I was doing this? I rarely gave my husband blowjobs, and then usually just on special occasions like Christmas or his birthday, and even then never to completion. ____

About that time, I heard the girl in the next compartment, complaining to the head mistress about how I stole her man when she went to get a condom. That’s when it struck me that we were not using one. I looked up at him and he knew what I was thinking. Putting his hand on the back of my head and continuing to work his big cock in and out of my mouth, he swore to me that I had nothing to worry about. He was married and, like me, this was the first time that he’d ever with anyone but his wife. He was just a businessman that’d been drug here by one of his co-workers. When he too said that he’d never done this before, I knew that I was foolish but I believed him. ____

As my lips and tongue started to tingle in fevered response to the feel of the velvety skin of his erection sliding across them, I forgot all about condoms. The subtle taste of his pre-cum was like a delicate wine on my lips. I was soon sucking like a demon. It was unbelievable how exciting it was to have such a large black dick in my mouth. Then his balls erupted, pouring his hot cum into my mouth. The creaminess of his spunk filling my mouth was so unexpected that without realizing what I was doing, I started swallowing it. ____

Cum was still dripping out of the corners of my mouth when he pulled his cock out and quickly rolling me over and positioned me on my hands and knees. When he placed the head of his cock against my slit and rubbed it up and down as he prepared to ram it into me, it sent such a rush of excitement surging through my body that my knees felt weak. With hands on my hips, he thrust his cock into my pussy from behind. He was so huge that even though I my pussy was sopping wet it was still so tight that he had trouble getting it in. I groaned when he reached forward and grabbed my shoulders for leverage as he forcefully pushed his way on in. ____

He was considerate enough too stopped to ask, “Am I hurting you?” ____

“Yes,” I replied, “but, in a good way.” I didn’t care about the pain; I could feel the walls of my pussy clinching up in spasms of excitement. After a few experimental strokes, he was soon thrusting in and out of me like a wild animal. I knew the exact moment that he went over the edge and started to cum. His body moved with a sudden taut urgency, his fingers tightened in my hips and his cock moved faster and harder in and out of my wet clutching pussy. He sighed as he thrust wildly. The speed of his huge cock rubbing the walls of my broiling pussy had me in frenzy, as I, too, rushed towards an orgasm. ____

With a groan of ecstasy his continued to ram into me like a pile driver as he erupted, his cock spewing hot cum in hard jets deep into my pussy. The feeling of that cum gushing into my pussy sent me over the edge, I achieved orgasm almost instantly. My body was bucking wildly in a fit of total sexual pleasure, as cum poured out of my pussy like water from a faucet. ____

My black beauty was sweating and it was dripping off his gleaming baldhead as he slowly and sensuously kissed me. While I recuperated from my earth shattering orgasm, thought about my husband and the fact that he’d never made me feel like this. ____

My black stallion was insatiable. Once I caught my breath, he leaned forward and kissed me. His kiss was so electric that I quivered a little as he shoved his tongue into my mouth. I took it willingly, and then melted as his hand closed on my breast to squeeze my already hard nipple as he began to fondle my breast. ____

He finally let go and began to kiss his way down my body. I moved a little underneath him as his lips and tongue danced down my body and across my firm belly. Occasionally, his tongue would hit a sensitive spot and I would shudder a little. My skin was warm but seemed to get hotter as he worked his way down my body. He let his lips crawl down the center of my body, licking and nibbling in the hollow between my breasts and then down across my stomach right into the folds between my outstretched legs. ____

I could feel my arousal growing by the second as his tongue caressed the protruding lips of my hot pussy. As he worked his tongue deeper and deeper, my moans got louder and louder as my excitement increased. I couldn’t wait much longer; I wanted him inside me in the worst way. ____

He rose up and this time with no fumbling slipped his cock into my wet and willing pussy. My pussy welcomed him, clenching and unclenching around it like a fist as his massive cock probed my fiery depth. My hips bucked upward as he roughly penetrated me, making sure that he was in as far as possible. I could feel a smile of contentment creeping across my face, as I began to move underneath him in that age-old enticing way and we lost all semblance of control. The bed creaked and I grunted as he went from careful and slow to just slamming his cock in and out of me. ____

I could feel an orgasm building up deep inside me, and then suddenly I was cumming. I grunted and bit my lower lip and began to shake as my pussy grabbed his cock tight in convulsion. With a loud groan, his body stiffened as he shoved his cock as far as he could into me, as he started pumping his seed into me in a way that my husband had never been able to achieve. He held us both in place while his juices poured out of his hairy balls and into me. It seemed like several minutes before his final twitch and he pulled his rapidly shrinking cock out of me.____

When the black guy finished and left, two other guys replaced him. But of course not both guys at the same time, I wasn’t that liberated…yet. This night had been filled with more passion and excitement than I’d experienced my whole life. The only down side was that come morning, I had to share my check with the bitch in the tent next to me. We each got $635. The highest earner had been a girl that I had not even noticed before. Maybe she got there after me? I don’t know, but she made $3500. I remember thinking...how many men did she fuck and suck to earn that? ____

And with that, I returned to my suburban life, back to my husband and my PTA. But I will never forget that night, and who knows, my husband goes out of town occasionally on business so I just might go visit my sister more often! ____

The end…

No comments: