Thursday, June 7, 2007

hot story____part-1-thur-3-of-3

A Hot Wet Sex Story____

Part- 1 -of- 3____

The Meeting____

Marsha and I meet at a local bookstore and after a little conversation, went to dinner in her neighborhood. Afterwards we decided to go dancing, so Marsha invited me to her place so she could change cloths. My plan was for the dancing to be very intimate and not necessarily on the dance floor. As soon as we walked into her apartment we began to make out. Marsha was such an incredible kisser that we stood there in the entranceway kissing for several minutes. With her soft hips swaying, Marsha ground her body against mine, causing my cock to immediately get so hard that I could feel it pushing on her stomach. I knew by her lascivious smile as she pushed away a little, that she could feel it, too. ____

As our hot and heavy tongue play continued, Marsha’s breathing deepened, getting heavier by the minute. With a low moan, Marsha pulled back and gently touched her lips to mine. Her body shivered and shook as pleasure began to course through her veins. I could feel her desire pulsing through my skin. As we continued kissing, we gently nibbled each other’s soft yet demanding lips. With parted lips our tongues danced into each other’s hot mouths as we sucked each other’s supple tongues.____

Instinct and lust took over. Without conscious thought, my hand moved up and I began caressing Marsha’s firm round breasts through her thin blouse. I was encouraged when she doesn't stop me, so I slide my hand slowly down past her waist, grazing her hips before softly touch her knee. Unable to stop at her knee, I gently slide my hand under her skirt to the inside of her shapely leg and slowly ran my hand up her creamy thigh. I could feel her flesh quivering beneath my dancing fingers.____

When my fingers grazed her panties, Marsha’s aroused pussy was so damp that her juices had already soaked through her panties. I found it hard to believe how warm and wet she was. My cock strained against my jeans and her moans grew insistent as she provocatively ground her hips against my hand. As my nimble fingers were driving her crazy with desire as I stimulated Marsha’s clit through her panties.____

When I ask her if I could pull her panties off, she moaned and begged me to, “Oh yes, please, please, take them off!” ____

As I slowly slid Marsha’s frilly lace panties down over her soft hips and down her long beautiful legs, I gently kissed the insides of her creamy white thighs. Once her bare pussy and its pretty little pink lips were exposed, Marsha slid off the couch and onto the floor, further exposing her bare pussy and its pretty little pink lips fully to me. Needing no encouragement, I nudged her legs apart with my head and started nibbling and licking my way up her quivering thighs to the wettest pussy I've ever encountered in my whole life. Her slight musky taste and scent was so intoxicating and arousing that I was hungry for more of her. With no encouragement, I gently spread her puffy, pink lips, then softly sucked them into my mouth before penetrating their depths with my searching tongue. Her clit responded with its own hardness and throbbing, as I paused occasionally to give her clit a teasing little flick with my supple tongue. ____

By now my mouth and chin were soaking wet with her sweet pussy juice that was flowing like a river down her crack and soaking the carpet. Knowing how close she was to orgasm, I leaned forward and continue to lick and tease her clit until I had her withering and her moans increased in intensity. Suddenly, Marsha arched her back and her entire body convulsed in waves of intense pleasure. When the waves subsided, I couldn’t resist licking her tender bud. She quickly pushed my head back saying, “Ah! Easy! I just came and I am so sensitive!” ____

I smiled before allowing my thoughts to wander down to my cock. ____

By this time my thick cock is so stiff that it aches, so it was a relief when Marsha reached out to me. With a lascivious grin Marsha She wasted no time in pulling off my jeans. As soon she gets them off of me, I can feel Marsha’s hot breath moving rapidly towards my throbbing cock. Looking up at me, she took my hard shaft into her warm wet mouth. As I watched, Marsha sucked on my swollen cockhead for a couple of minutes and then took my cock into both of her hands, stroking it from every angle while she moved down to playfully flick her tongue over my cum filled balls. Then, with the wicked smile that I’ve ever seen she goes all the way down my shaft until my whole dick disappeared into her hot little mouth and her cute nose was nestled in my pubic hair. It was the first time that I’d ever been deep throated like that, and it was absolutely amazing.____

I got so excited that I grabbed the back of Marsha’s head. As my fingers tangled in her hair I remembered that a lot of women hate that, so I quickly let go. Marsha proved to be different, though. While still moving her mouth up and down my shaft, she reached up and grabbed my wrist and put my hand back on her head. I was so turned on that I twist my fingers into her hair and start eagerly thrusting with my hips. As my cock plunged rapidly in and out of her mouth, I can feel her hot saliva running down my balls.____

I couldn’t believe how fucking amazing Marsha was. Taking her mouth off my cock, she gave me a mischievous grin, and then playfully put it back in her mouth again. When the head of my cock bumped the back of her throat, she started slowly and sensuously working her mouth all the way up and down my rigid shaft. She giggles because on the down stroke my pubic hair tickles her nose. At first she goes slowly and teasingly but as she gets excited she starts going faster and faster until she was furiously fucking my cock with her mouth. I couldn’t take it any more. My cum-filled balls were aching and I could feel the pressure building-up like never before in my life. My urge to cum was so strong that I held on to her hair as I continue to work my hips and roughly force her fantastic mouth up and down my aching shaft.____

As I got ready to cum, Marsha did the hottest thing that I’ve ever experienced. She pulled her mouth off of my shaft and grabbed of my raging cock. As her fingers circle its girth, a thick load of cum spews out, hitting her hand and then oozing down the side of my shaft. Another thick glob spews out right behind it. As she looked me boldly in the eye, she gave me that naughty little smirk, and then she slowly put her tongue on my shaft under that first glob of cum and licked sensuously up the side back to the head. As more cum oozes out of my cock, she took a deep breath and then went all the way down on my shaft again. When the tip of my cock got to bumped the back of her mouth, I was so excited that I held her head down while I squirted huge loads of cum into her throat. I can feel her swallowing over and over again as she eagerly consumed every drop. ____

After impishly licking me clean, Marsha stood up, reached for my hand, and led me into her bedroom. I’m still horny as hell, so as soon as we’re beside each other on the bed, I concentrate on working my fat seven-inches back into her super wet pussy. Her pussy was really so tight, that even as wet as she is I had to go slowly. With each inch of my cock that entered her, her pussy got wetter and wetter.____

By now, I’m totally so comfortable with all of her moisture that it’s real turn on. The slicker and wetter her pussy got the harder my cock got. Finally she’s impaled on all seven inches of my hard cock and I’m pounding away like there’s no tomorrow. With a moan, Marsha mutters, “Oh, god, it’s not the length, it’s so thick. It’s so fucking thick.” Within a few moments, she’s whimpering in my ear, “Fuck me, fuck me!” over and over. In my excitement I furiously worked my hips as I thrust my cock harder and harder into her pussy as we grind our torsos together. Then she raises her legs up over my shoulders, I grab her hips and we fuck that way until she cries out that I'm going in too deep.____

Pulling out my throbbing cock, I flip her over onto all fours, and mount her from behind. Immediately we moved into a totally primal, erotic rhythm. I pounded her four or five strokes when suddenly she orgasmed and blasted a thick stream of hot sweet girl juice all over my cock. Marsha is so insatiable that this goes on for quite awhile. In all, Marsha must have soaked me in these massive streams of hot girl cum at least eight or ten times.____

After her last blasts of cum, my cock responds and I bust a huge nut. As my load of cum is added to hers, we both fall exhaustedly into a naked heap on her bed. We're both so spent that all we can do is lie there, sweating and gasping for air as we catch our breath. By now the bed is so totally drenched with our sweat and cum, it looks as if we’d taken a water hose and wet it down. Marsha was so amazing that I was almost speechless. Finally, I manage to say stammer, “you’re phenomenal, I’ve never seen or experienced anything like you before”. ____

With a coy little grin Marsha replies, “Well, I guess most guys like me because I never get enough, I just keep going and going.” Then, as if to prove her point, she demurely asks me to get on top again. Once I’m on top, my body covering hers, I slide my still cum coated cock into her wet pussy again.____

As I’m enthusiastically pounding into her, I happen to glance up and notice that a young girl is peeking at us around the corner. Not that I care that we’re being watched. I‘m too involved in fucking Marsha’s hot little pussy to care, so I pretend that I don't see her.____

As I continue fucking this incredibility hot, horny, sexy woman, Marsha cums so hard that she rocks the bed. That’s all it takes to put me over the top; I let go and fill her wet pussy so full of cum that it was overflowing with our combined juices. When I roll off her, we were both covered in sweat and of our crotches were both cum-drenched. I put my arm around her and we I lay there for quite a while with her head resting on my chest. Then she tells me that I can't spend the night because she doesn't want her 18-year old sister to get suspicious. I say, “OK, no problem,” even though I know perfectly well that little sister wouldn’t be suspicious because she watched the entire scene from the hallway.____

After a few minutes later I got up. As I was dressing Marsha asks me to call her and I told her in all sincerity that I would. As I walk out to my car, I realize with a smile that the inside of my pants and my boxers are completely wet and sticky with our combined cum.____

I called her a couple of days later and went back to see her the next weekend. When I arrive, Marsha was wearing a loose…____

To be continued…____

A Hot Wet Sex Story____

Part 2 -of- 3____

Our Second Date____

When I arrived at Marsha’s apartment on Saturday evening, she was wearing a loose plaid skirt that bounced seductively off her thighs when she walked, allowing just the slightest view of her creamy white thighs. When she caught me checking her out she gave me a wink and a wicked little smile, always a good sign that a girl is interested. After leading me into the living room and seating me on the couch, Marsha went to get us a coke. When she came back with our cokes, she bounced right over and sat down seductively on the couch beside me.____

The air smelled a lot nicer after she flipped her hair up over the back of the couch, sending me a whiff of her fancy shampoo. Knowing that I was watching she crossed her long shapely legs, and run her hands sensuously up and down her thighs. When I leaned forward for a better look, her face arched slightly, just enough for the corner of her eye to meet mine. I wanted to say something, but I knew that she wasn’t interested in talk. When I tentatively touched her arm and she didn’t protest, I scooted closer and kissed her. As I moved my kiss from her lips to the back of her long elegant neck, I put my hand on her thigh. Her skirt gave way quickly and her legs parted as I slowly played my hand on up her luscious thigh. To my surprise she wasn't wearing any panties. Sliding my fingers right between her legs, I gently stroked the lips of her vagina, and as I expected she was already wet.____

Standing up abruptly she moved over and sat down in my lap. Putting two fingers in her pussy, I finger fucked her while she snaked my cock out of my pants. Once my cock was in her hand, Marsha started stroked it with the same consideration I was showing her pussy. Soon we were both breathing heavy, and her pussy was leaking all over my fingers and soaking my pants. I told her I was gonna explode if she didn't stick my cock into something warm and wet pretty damn quick. “I don’t care if it’s your mouth or your pussy, but if you don’t put it in one or the other quick, I’m going to cum all over myself.” Taking me at my word, she turned where she was straddling my lap and lowered herself onto my raging erection. Once it was in, she started bouncing up and down its stiff shaft. It was awkward trying to fuck with her sitting in my lap on the couch, but we managed and it was fantastic. Her tight pussy was slippery and warm, as it slid up and down on my cock. As she relentless bounced up and down in my lap, all the while she was raking her long fingernails down my back and moaning as she alternated between kissing me and nibbling my ear. Within a few minutes, much to her disappointment, I was overflowing her hot wet pussy with gobs and gobs of slimy cum.____

Catching her breath, she slid off the couch to her knees and went down on my still erect cum coated cock. I couldn’t believe how erotic it was too watch our combined juices coating her pretty lips as she slowly took my cock in her mouth. Once my swollen cock was safely buried in her warm mouth, she began to slowly work her mouth up and down its length. Soon she was enthusiastically working her mouth up and down my shaft so fast that I though I was going to have a heart attack. Then just when I didn’t think I could stand it any more she moved down and started sucking and licking my balls and all around my scrotum. She was so excited that she started licking and kissing her way up my stomach and chest to suck on my really hard on my nipples.____

By now I was lying helplessly on my back on the couch. Spinning around and straddling my face with her knees on each side of my head and her hands braced against the armrest of the couch, Marsha told me to, “Eat my pussy!” Then Marsha was grinding her crotch onto my face as I willingly licked and sucked her wet pussy. Marsha had big plump juicy pussy lips that I could easily suck between my lips and teeth. Trying to muffle the sound of her pleasure, she growled, “Oh, god, yes, lick my pussy!” I thought her thighs would wrench my neck from my shoulders as she violently twitched and clenched her legs around my head as she cummed and cummed all over my face. By the time I finished eating her she’d cummed three or four time.____

As Marsha lay back to catch her breath, I told her to "turn your ass over!" I could tell from the way that she scrambled eagerly down on to the floor that Marsha liked being ordered around. Before I knew it she was on the floor in the doggie-style position, ready to receive my throbbing cock. Grabbing the hair on the back of her neck, I plunged my cock deep into her tight wet pussy and fucked her like I was riding a bucking horse. When I’d occasionally slap her naked ass, she'd scream out, “yes, oh god, yes!" ____

Again like the last time, I looked up and caught her little sister peeking through the door and watching us fuck. But this time she didn’t try to hide from me, instead she turned and boldly walked slowly away. So lowly that it was impossible for me to miss the sight of her long slim legs, and sway of her pert little bottom, as she walked hips swaying gracefully down the hall and disappeared around the corner. What a difference there was between her front and her back, I thought as I continued to pound her sister tight hot pussy. The sight from the rear was that of a petite 19-year-old teenager, but the front view was that of an incredibly well developed young woman.____

Suddenly Marsha started shaking and moaning and crying my name over and over. She was cumming so hard that she almost passed out from joy. Ignoring her verbal out burst, I continued to relentlessly fucked and pounded into her with no mercy. My balls were slamming against her ass as my cock continued to pound furiously in and out of her tight wet pussy. At first I fucked Marsha harder and harder, then as things heated my hips went into high gear as I fucked her faster. Losing all control, I pounded her as fast as I could until I started cumming. I cummed so hard and so much, that my jism was soon oozing out around my still pumping cock. In my excitement my load was so big that it over flowed her pussy.____

I finally pulled out and kissed her sweat dampened back as I told her what a fantastic fuck she was.____

Again like last time, because of her younger sister, she told that I had to leave.____

Walking to my car, I couldn’t believe my fantastic luck to be fucking a super hot girl like Marsha. She was as reliable as that geyser Old Faithful, she never failed to deliver. Even after the marathon sex that I’d had the last two visits, I still couldn’t believe that she chosen me.____

I guess I still hadn’t gotten enough of Marsha, because two days later…____

To be continued…____

A Hot Wet Sex Story____

Part 3 -of- 3____

Third Time’s the Charm____

I guess I still hadn’t gotten enough of Marsha, because two days later I called and set up another date for next weekend.____

Yes, the third time was the charm... ____

As soon as I walked through her front door, Marsha grabbed me and started kissing me. She was such a fantastic kisser that we stood there for several minutes making out like teenagers. When her cheeks got flushed and her breathing became shallow, Marsha began to quickly peel off my clothes.____

As she pulled down my pants, Marsha dropped to her knees and amorously took my semi-erect cock in her mouth. Then she proceeded to give me the most fantastic deep throat blowjob that I’ve ever had. She was so eager that all I could do was lean back against the wall and enjoy all the oral attention. All the time that she was licking my balls and sucking my cock, Marsha had her head tilted back, mischievously gazing straight into my eyes.____

Stopping her before I could cum, I gallantly picked Marsha up and carried her into the living room and laid her gently on the couch. Arrogantly I spreading her creamy white thighs, and watched the essence of her womanhood unfold like the delicate petals of a pink rose as I lovingly buried my face in her sweet pussy. As I expected, her tight pussy was already very wet and very tasty. Her curly pubic hair, which was trimmed into what they called a ‘run way,’ tickled my nose as I licked her puffy pink lips. It wasn’t long until her body was vibrating with wave after wave of orgasms as she cummed all over my face. When the tremors subsided, I again gently lifted her up and carried her to her bedroom where I tenderly placed her on the bed.____

When I lay down beside her, she crawled on top of me and helped me put my cock inside of her hot pussy. Marsha ground her torso in circles as she moved rapidly up and down on my rock hard shaft. As if to tease me, every now and then she would slow down, and check my reaction to what she was doing. When she leaned forward her long hair fell down and tickled my chest as she joyfully bounced up and down. Every so often, she’d get excited and lean down to me for a big wet tongue kiss.____

I let her grind away on me for a few minutes, and then I rolled her over and got on top. Our high-spirited fucking was not only getting us both sweaty, but it was also causing Marsha to make quite a bit of noise. I was really turned on to hear her moaning, "Oh, god, fuck me! Fuck me!" in my ear. So turned on that I lifted her legs straight up and draped over my shoulder as I moved frantically in and out of welcoming pussy. She was so wet that my balls were soaked as her juices seeped out and dribbled down her crack towards her elegant little ass. With every hard thrust into her, I'd hear a squishing noise from her incredible hot wet pussy.____

Then I couldn't hold it back any longer and I cummed so hard that it almost felt like something tore loose in my scrotum. It wasn’t the longest of course, but it felt like the longest lasting orgasm that I'd ever had. Then we both collapsed naked and sweaty into each other’s arms and fell asleep from sheer exhaustion.____

In a few minutes a noise woke me up. When I looked up Marsha’s blonde haired 19-year-old sister, Caroline was walking towards us. With a little giggle she undressed and got into bed with Marsha and me, and cheerfully asked, "ya'll have been fucking?” Then just as cheerfully, Caroline grabs my flaccid cock and as she sniffs it chimes, “This smells like pussy.” Then with a big grin, she kisses its still damp head and said, “And, it tastes like pussy, too.” when the door opens and she comes in. I was so shocked that I don't know what to think or do.____

Suddenly both girls burst out laughing as they exclaimed; “You should see the look on my face.” ____

Then with both practically lying on top of me, they checked to be sure that I was watching them as they kissed. And, not just a sisterly peek, but a deep sensuous tongue kiss. Marsha sighed and then kissed Caroline again. As they kissed I could see Marsha’s hands drifted up and down Caroline’s body, and eventually coming to rest on her shapely hips. Clearly, Caroline was as turned on as I was by Marsha’s incredible soft, sensuous kisses.____

Caroline’s ivory skin flushed a faint pink, and her nipples stood up as hard and erect as two pencil erasers, as Marsha licked and nipped them. Caroline's warm body shuddered beneath Marsha’s mouth as Marsha caressed her breasts with her tongue. As I watched Caroline lowered her face and she proceeded to return the flavor as good as she was getting it. Caroline, her face still flush, giggled, as she scrambled over me to join Marsha on her side of the bed. With no more foreplay Caroline crawled on top of Marsha in the 69-position. I can’t believe it as I watched them start licking each other's pussy. With her knees planted on either side of Marsha’s face, Caroline leaned down and started eagerly licking Marsha’s hot trembling pussy, while at the same time Marsha raised her whole head to lick her little sister’s equally hot dripping pussy. ____

The results were pure dynamite. They timed their licks so that they both orgasmed together, not once but three mind blowing at times. My cock stood up so straight and so hard that it felt like it grew an extra inch.____

When Caroline started to cum, Marsha wouldn't let her pull away. With Marsha’s long legs wrapped around her head and Marsha’s face still buried in her pussy, Caroline’s head fell forward as she moaned and shook out of control. She was soon pleading with Marsha to, “Stop! I can't take it any more!” Then she had another tremendous orgasm. When the tremors passed, Caroline rolled onto her side she moaned, "Oh God!" over & over as she tried to catch her breath.____

Once she caught her breath, Marsha’s cute little blonde sister turned toward me and started licking my cock, saying, “I love sucking cock, especially if they tasted like pussy.” When she finished licking my balls, Caroline crawled on top of me and rode my hard cock for several minutes.____

Then she rolled over so I could fuck her doggy style, like she’d seen me fucking her big sister. When I looked in her direction Marsha didn’t seem upset by what was happening. Instead she seemed to be enjoying herself as she lying there watching us. When I inserted my hard cock balls deep in Caroline’s tight teenage pussy, I wasn’t surprised, to find her pussy was as wet as Marsha’s pussy was. Wet pussies must run in the family.____

Grabbing Caroline roughly by the hips, I started pounding her like I pounded Marsha. After I’d been fucking Caroline doggy-style for a while, Marsha wiggled under us and as my cock slid swiftly in and out of Caroline’s hot wet pussy, Marsha started licking my balls. Then with a wicked giggle Marsha let her tongue drift over to Caroline’s clit. Then as my cock pounded in and out of Caroline’s tight pussy, Marsha continued to flick her tongue across her sister’s throbbing swollen nub until she screamed out in orgasm. Just as Caroline shrieked that she was cumming, her fiery cauldron of raw passion fluttered around my cock. Shifting my hips into high gear, I rammed Caroline’s scalding pussy with all my remaining strength, shooting a gigantic load of hot slimy cum deep within her before her orgasm completely ebbed.____

We all three then fell asleep and for the first time I stayed the night.____

The end…

No comments: