Friday, June 15, 2007

chance

Chance Encounter

Part-1-of-1

.

My name is Veronica and I’m a 24-year-old single white female. I live in the suburbs and love it. I work in the city and hate it. Though I love my job, I spend most of my day driving, alone, from place to place hawking my business. It gets lonely, and after doing this same job, on the same routes for two years now, lately I have been trying new things to entertain myself while I make my commutes.

.
So, the other day I tried something new after a late-night commercial stuck in my head. I recalled a phone number for a phone-dating service. Newly single I thought, “What the hell do I have to lose?” I call the local number to reach a voice recording saying leave my name and message to connect with local guys “now.” So, I do. Eventually I am connected to 24 men who all seem to be on the phone for one thing, phone sex. I am an open-minded woman of the 21st century, so I trade some steamy messages. But the only thing all the risqué talk did was making me even hornier than I was when I started. I actually found myself gently rubbing my thighs together to increase the sensation tingling beneath my skirt. I hung up. A passing thought over the fact that I had not seen another car for a few miles crossed my mind but was interrupted by my over-active imagination about the last time I was with a man… 2-months to the date to be exact.

.
I pulled off to the side of the road in frustration. I stepped out of my car almost before it stopped moving, slammed my car door and leaned against it, the dust cloud settling on my car and on me. As I stood there I noticed that it was a sunny day, no clouds in the sky, a light breeze, as I tried to get my last sexual experience with my ex out of my mind. I found myself standing in front of a service road that electrical companies trucks use to some huge towers located in the middle of a big field. There was deep the wild grass covering everything but the road. There was a truck parked about 25-feet off the main road I was parked on, and there was a guy dressed in a hard hat, wide sunglasses, orange vest, jeans and work boots sitting in the tailgate of the truck, eating his lunch. I looked up to see that he was looking at me, probably thinking I was a freak for veering off the road like I did. I gave him a friendly smile, and he gave one back. As I turned my back to him and leaned on my car I head footsteps on the dirt road approaching me. I must confess that I got scared for a minute until I head a friendly voice ask if I was “ok.”

.

I turned back to see the man, a very broad-shouldered, tall man crossing the road. Unconsciously noticing that the parts of his skin that were exposed were covered in a light glisten of sweat, I smiled and said, “I’m fine. I’m just frustrated, that’s all.”

.
When he asked why and I said “because of my job.”

.
He asked if I was in a hurry, and I said, “No, I’m on my lunch break and have an hour before I need to be at my next appointment. ”He joked about getting a drink and I said “God! I could use a cold beer.” He smiled and ran back across the road to his truck and returned momentarily with two bottled beers.

.
“Are you serious?” I laughed.

.
“Completely,” he said back.

.
I thanked him and took the beer. Popped it open and took a swig and I have to say it did calm me down.

.
“I’m Patrick, but you can call me Pat,” he said after his swig.

.

“Nice to meet you Pat, I’m Veronica, ” We sat on the hood of my car and for some reason it never struck me as weird. Well, maybe a little but I have to
admit, Pat’s physical attractiveness is what kept me there. My hormones were raging worse with each of his baritone laughs after conversations about the
Rangers, the Cowboys, and Dallas in general. When I stood up and looked at him, it caught him off guard. “What?” he said as I looked at him in his sunglasses covered eyes. When I pulled them off his face, he said, “What?” again. For an answer I leaned in and kissed his full lips. It felt amazing to lose my inhibitions and to act on my first instinct for once in my life. He was still a little startled when I pulled back, but after a couple of seconds of eye contact, he stood up. Towering over me, I’m only 5-foot 4; Pat leaned down and kissed me back. The forcefulness on this second kiss overpowered me. As I slumped limply into his arms, he held me in his big muscular arms and kissed me again. About that time a car went by so we separated.

.

Taking my hand, Pat led me across the street to his truck. Grabbing the blanket that he‘d been sitting on in the back of his truck, Pat led me down
the service road to a thickly wooded area. Once hidden from the road, Pat spread the blanket out on the ground and lowered me down onto it.

.

As I felt myself starting to get wet, I checked to see if his jeans were getting tighter in the front. I was pleased to see that they were. As I eagerly watched Pat took off his vest and his sweaty wife beater t-shirt. Pat’s big smooth chest nearly made me rip his pants off right then, but I knew more was in store for me so I forced myself to be patient. After Pat knelt down next me on the blanket, I watched submissively as he boldly unbuttoning my dress from the neck to the hem. When the last button came free he flipped the sides of my dress open, exposing my matching white bra and thong. Taking me in his strong arms, we made out like a couple of teenagers. Our lips were soon engaged in deep hot wet tongue kisses, our tongues dancing passionately in each other’s mouth. I could feel his hands exploring my body. When I reached up and ran my hand down his hard abs, he let his move up my soft curves until it reached my breasts. As his strong work hardened hands kneaded my breasts and pinched my erect nipples, my fingertips grazed the waistband of his jeans and ran over the tip of his rock hard cock. I couldn’t believe it was sticking up that far. He must be huge. I had to have him.

.
I sat up and pushed him down next to me, as I undid his jeans and zipper. When his cock to spring free, it was so long that it nearly hit me in the face. It was un-cut and at least 8-inches long, fat and with a nicely trimmed bush. Opening my mouth I slipped the head of his cock between my moist red lips and engulfed him in my warm mouth. I slowly moved my mouth up and down his shaft, occasionally stopping to suck the head, and lick his balls. I was practically worshiping it as I worked it in my mouth. Pat’s breath was coming in gasps when he grabbed the sides of my head and started bucking his hips, forcing his throbbing cock into my mouth and down my throat. I like it a little rough so even though he made me gag a little, I liked it. Pat moan and I felt his balls and body tense up, then his muscles flexed. Then his balls exploded and his salty load of hot cum squirted into my mouth and down my throat. Sucking his whole cock into my mouth, I tightened my lips to ensure that I got every last drop of his cum.

.
By the time I finished swallowing, my panties were through, I was totally wet and ready for sex.

.
Pulling his cock out of my mouth, I climbed on top of Pat. Moving my thong to the side, I place the head of his cock against my puff lips and quickly slid his slicked cock into my wet pussy. Pat moaned loudly, as my warm wet sheathe closed around. Pressing my hips down to get him in as deep as possible into my tight pussy, I started grinding our bodies together. After a few seconds inside of my hot pussy, and Pat was pumping in and out, rubbing his thick cock right over my clit. As I franticly bounced up and down, Pat reached up and squeezing my breasts. Pulling them out of my bra; Pat sat up and started nibbling my ear and kissing my neck. As he continued to knead my breasts, I continued to recklessly bounce up and down on his cock.

.
Grabbing my round tight ass cheeks, Pat rolled me over on my back. Pulling my knees over his shoulders, Pat started pounded in and out of me as if his
life depended on it.

.
We continued making out like giggly teenagers as Pat pumped me full of his thick cock. Without thinking I started yelling, “fuck me you stud.”

.
Then he came back with “take my cock baby.”

.

I got hotter and hotter as we were yelling nasty things like “fill me with your cum,” “your pussy is so tight,” at each other. I screamed with pleasure when Brad pulled his cock out, and started rubbing the head up and down the now ultra sensitive lips of my inflamed pussy. When he slid it back in, I wrapped my legs around him, and begged him to fill me with his cum. We were in a perfect rhythm when I felt myself getting closer to a climax. When he grabbed my hips and buried his cock deep inside me, I felt myself explode, cumming all over his cock. My moan of pure delight sent him over the edge for the 2nd time as he cummed deep in the pink folds of my pussy. Spent, Pat collapsed on top of me, both of us panting for breath.

.
As he gently kissed me his cock slid out of me. Standing, Pat pulled up his jeans. Because his boots were still they had been bunched around his ankles. After Pat helped me to my feet, I straightened my underwear and buttoned up my dress. Then I watched as Pat put his vest back on and used his wife beater t-shirt to wipe the sweat off his body and face.

.
After we walked back to the road and Pat gave me a long passionate kiss. Thanking him, I got back in my car. As I drove off, I picked up my cell phone and cancelled all of my appointment for the rest of the day. I went home, I lay in a hot bathtub and masturbated over thoughts of my afternoon with Pat.

.
.

The End...

No comments: