Tuesday, September 15, 2009

used—(sexual black mail-blowjobs/ sucking cocks-swallowing-gangbanging)--part-1 thur 5-of-5_____gangbang

Use By A Teenager

Part-1-of-5

.
.

I think back on this year and I still can’t understand how I got into this situation. My life has changed so dramatically I do not know who I am anymore. To tell my story I need to go back to last summer.
.
In February of 2003 my marriage of 21-years was over. My husband, Tom and his little bitch of a secretary were happily in love, even though he was 44 and she was 21. He wined and dined her and took her on vacations to Jamaica, Spain and France.
.
Our divorce settlement allowed me to keep the house and to get enough alimony that I could work when I wanted to but I could get by without working. Our one son, John was finishing his last year at University of Southern California and would be moving to work for Boeing in Seattle
.
At 39, I was divorced, alone and living in our house in Sunnyvale, California. My good friend Carla taunted me with her new single life and continually told me how her single life had improved when she lost weight. I was so alone and feeling sorry for myself so I decided to splurge on a gym membership and do the same. I wasn’t but a few pounds over weight, so it mostly a matter of toning up. My hips and waist took on a good mature shape and my voluptuous 34C were really sticking out. The gym was a success and for the first time in a long time I noticed men checking me out a second time as I walked by. I was now a 140 lb, 39-year old, 5-foot 8-inch tall lady, with new curves that seemed to appeal to the guys. I kept my natural auburn hair color.

.

As the warm summer weather arrived I changed my wardrobe to handle my new breasts. I liked tank tops and Carla even bought me a 2-piece yellow bathing suit that covered my nipples but not much else. I looked so hot in it that I only wore it once in my bedroom. it had been almost one year since I had had any sex so I couldn’t resist fingering myself while I had it on.
.
By late May I had my backyard pool running smooth and I was determined to get a good tan so I could show off some of my new assets at the beach this year. On Friday afternoon I was lying on my stomach on a lounge chair getting a tan when my neighbor's son Matt and his friend Rudy came through the side gate.
.
"Hey Mrs. Westbrook," sang out Matt. "Mom said that you needed some tree branches moved and some other yard work done. We have a day off school today and Rudy offered to help me with your stuff."
.
"Oh, Hi Matt, I wasn't expecting you, let me get dressed and I’ll show you the work I need done," I replied. Since I’d undone my back straps, I pulled a towel around my breasts and grabbed another one to wrap around my waist. I tucked the ends in so the towels were tight and got up. As I got up, my loose top fell out of the towel but that didn't matter since the towel was wrapped around my top and covered my breasts.
.
Dressed in the two white towels I walked with the boys to the side of the pool next to Matt's house. The hedge had died back and a number of dead branches were on the ground. I showed the boys what I needed done and they started stacking the branches. Seeing they had it under control I turned to go back inside the house. Looking down, I saw a long root sticking out into the lawn beside my foot. Bending down, I grabbed it to pull it out and throw it on the pile of branches. As I reached down and started to pull it out of the lawn, the branch snapped and I fell backwards onto the lawn right beside the boys. I hit flat on my back and I was stunned from the fall. As I got up my top towel fell off and I exposed my bare breasts to the boys. I was a little stunned still and it took me a couple of minutes to realize that my breasts were showing. When I did realize what had happened, I shrieked as I grabbed up the towel and held it with both hands in front of my breasts. As I ran towards the house holding the towel against my breasts, the towel around my waist fell off and the boys saw my naked butt with my small bikini tight inside my butt crack.
.

Once inside the house I was so ashamed at what had happened that I put on a sweat top and pair of loose shorts. Since my divorce I’d been using Valium to deal with my stress so I grabbed a Valium and washed it down with vodka cooler. The combination started working fast. as I started to calm down I walked out to the living room and looked out at the pool. The boys had finished stacking the branches and were carrying them to the street.
.
I was still embarrassed and wondered what they had thought, so I cracked the side window to listen to them. Matt was speaking to Rudy, "Hey what a set on her, wouldn't you like to suck on those?"
.
Rudy replied, "Those breasts are nice but I liked that ass of hers. I sure would like to feel those cheeks and see what her pussy is like."
.
They laughed.
.
I felt so embarrassed but at the same time I felt sort of proud that I could still turn on a couple of 18-year olds.
.
On Monday I knew the neighbors were all either at work and school so I felt safe in going out to the pool to tan some more on the lounge chair. This was my chance to even up my tan so I lay on my back to tan my front. About 1:00 I went back in the house and made lunch. I had to go to the store so I got dressed went out and did my shopping.
.
On Tuesday I laid face down on the lounge chair to tan my back. Since no one was home next door I felt safe in lying naked, face down on the lounge chair to get a tan without the tan lines.
.
After school on Wednesday, Matt and Rudy came over to remove some other dead branches from the hedge. I was sitting at the outdoor table reading the paper. They took the rest of the branches to the street and then they came over to see me. Boldly they sat down at the table on each side of Me.
.
Rudy spoke first, "Hi, Mrs. W. we have some stuff to show you."
.
I had no idea what they were talking about so I said, "What do you mean?"
.
With a smile, Rudy dropped a pile of pictures on the table. The first picture I saw showed me lying on my back in the pool chair showing my bare breasts. My mouth dropped open.
.
Rudy continued, "Mrs. W. we set up a surveillance camera that scoped out your yard. We have tons of great pictures of you naked while you were sun tanning in your yard. We even have some of you putting those fingers of yours into your in that cute little pussy.

.
A cold chill ran down my spine and I felt short of breath.
.
Rudy continued, "Relax Mrs. W. You’re a cool lady with a great body. Everything is cool. We like the pictures but you can have them back. How about a beer while we sit here?"
.
I grabbed the pile of pictures in my hand and quickly fled into the house and put them in the telephone book drawer.
.
While in the house I got them each a beer and I gulped down 2 valiums to calm me down. We sat at the poolside table and drank our drinks. It was kind of an awkward moment and then Rudy brought out a joint and started smoking it. I started to protest but Rudy just put his fingers to my mouth to shush me up.
.
We finished the beers and the mood lightened up. It actually felt nice to have two young studs pay attention to me. Since Matt's parents were away for the week we ordered in Pizza for dinner and Matt and Rudy stayed and ate it.
.
Rudy wanted to play cards. It was getting cool so we moved inside the house and I found a deck and we started playing poker for pennies. After I had lost all my pennies Rudy handed me 10-different photos of me in my back yard and said, “Here, you can use these to bet with.” I was shocked that he had another 10, because I thought I had already got all the photos from him. This time he promised that this was the last of them. Since I was going to get them all back, I thought what the heck and I started playing with them as my chips.
.
We continued playing and drinking vodka coolers. I started winning pennies back. Then my luck changed and I started loosing all the pennies. In no time I had also lost all ten photos. I had nothing left to bid.
.
The guys were getting drunk and Rudy said, "Well, Mrs. W. time to go now. Thanks for the evening." He collected all the photos he had won and put them in his pocket.
.
I was sober enough to realize what was happening and I asked for my photos.
.
"Well Mrs. W. you will now need to earn these. Here you can earn these two photos," Rudy said. Matt snickered.
.
"How do I earn these photos?" I asked.
.
"Oh, just do as the photo shows and I will give you the photo," he said.
.
"I don’t think so," I retorted.
.
"Okay, the kids at school will buy them anyway. Goodnight." Quipped Rudy as he turned to leave.
.
Knowing this was better than having the teenagers ogle over my naked pictures I said, "Show me the first one."
.
Rudy flipped a picture of me lying on my back, naked on the pool chair. The Valium and vodka helped me as I laid on my couch in the pose in the picture.
.
"I don't see you in any clothes in this picture," he said.
.
Well so much for trying. Resignedly, I stood and took off my top and shorts. Once naked then I laid back down on the couch just like in the picture.
.
I let the guys stared at me for a while, then and I flicked my fingers for the photo. I tore it into a hundred pieces as I laid on my back for the required one minute.
.
"Next." I said as the guy's stood there with their mouths staring at me lying naked on the couch.
.
Rudy handed me one that showed me getting off the pool chair naked so I was bent at my waist and my butt cheeks were pointed at the camera. This was an easy pose. I bent over and pointed my bare ass at them. I posed for a couple of minutes, and then I grabbed that picture and tore it up.
.
After seeing me naked, the horny guys couldn't contain them selves. They started rubbing my bare ass cheeks. Getting up, still naked and said, "No way you guys, that’s not part of the deal. Now give me the rest of the photos."
.
That statement was like a switch turned on for Rudy. Rudy's face turned red and grabbed me by the arms and roughly pulled them together and held them in one hand. Then with his other hand he started slapping…swat…my ass cheeks. His eyes …swat… were wild as …swat… I looked at him.
.
Shoving me roughly down onto the couch, Rudy said, "Well Mrs. W, you just blew it. Fun is fun. Now it’s a whole new ballgame. We will see you tomorrow." Then he and Matt walked out the back door.
.
Confused, I didn't understand what had just happened. Butt cheeks stinging, I got dressed and …

.

.

A Teenager’s Property

Part-2-of-5

.

.

Confused, I didn’t understand what had just happened. Butt cheeks stinging, I got dressed and laid on the couch to think. I must have fallen asleep and spent the night there. The next morning, I cleaned up and went shopping and didn’t get back home until after noon. After putting away my purchases, I looked out the window and saw that Rudy and Matt were in the pool.
.
As I stood at the patio door, Matt yelled, "Mrs. W., come on in, the water's great."
.
When I started to walk out, I looked down at the floor and saw a picture of my butt cheeks taken while I was sunbathing a few days ago.
.
Angrily I said, "Time for you to go,"
.
"Hey, Mrs. W. I got $10.00 for a picture of your breasts today at school. Come on out and show them to us again,” Rudy laughed.
.
Still angry, I told them to leave and I ran to my room and took a Valium. I was laying on my bed and crying when the door opened and Rudy strolled in. "Get out, you little creep,” I shouted.
.
"Oh, I don't think so. Now come and take a swim, Mrs. W.,” said Rudy as he gave me a picture of me laying naked on my front. “Relax, Mrs. W, the water is great.”
.
I saw the picture and tore it up. God how many of these things does he have, I thought as I mechanically got up and followed Rudy out to the pool. As soon as I got there, the boy's grabbed me and threw me in the deep end of the pool. Matt grabbed my head and kissed me as I treaded water. Rudy came up behind me and pulled off my shorts. And then held me so Matt could pull off my tank top. This was like my worst nightmare as I realized that I was naked in the pool with 2-horny teenage boys. Their hands were all over me as I tried to tread water and stay afloat. Their hands were so busy that it felt like 10-instead of 2-guys all over me. One kissed me while the other felt my breasts or my pussy or my butt hole and I was powerless to stop them.
.
They pulled me to the shallow end and Rudy put my hand on his cock. I was shocked by how large it was. It was obviously larger than my ex-husbands because my hand didn't go all the way around it. Even as shocked and repulsed as I was, I still couldn’t help staring at it. I was a virgin when I got married so I was no judge, but compared to my ex-husbands 5-inches it looked gigantic It was about 8-inches long and thick. Uncut and full of veins, it was hot and hard in my hand and looked as thought it could fuck its victim silly. Grabbing me by the hair, he pulled my head underwater and rammed the head into my mouth. Since my ex wasn’t into oral and I’d never had a cock in my mouth before, I gagged and rose for air. Gasping for breath, I wailed, "Please, don't do this. Let me go. I won't tell anyone. Just let me go."
.
"Yah, right," Rudy said. "Listen Mrs. W. With the pictures we have, we could post them on the Internet along with your address and you would be visited by every pervert for 100-miles. Or you can play along with us and have some fun. It’s you choice. Say it now. Play or be a pervert toy."
.
"No, No I don't need this. Get out of here you two. I’ll tell your parents Matt what you’re doing," I threatened.
.
Matt just snickered. Then from behind me Rudy grabbed my hands and held them tight behind me. My breasts were jutting out toward Matt. Casually he reached out and started kneading them.
.
"How many guys do you want to come here and feel you up like this? They’ll come day and night if I post your ad on the Internet. Tell us now, do you play along with us or do you want to become famous on the Internet?" Matt asked with a smirk.
.
Helplessly I whispered, “Play,” then started crying as Matt continued rubbing my breasts and pinching my nipples.
.
"You’ve made a good choice," Matt said. "Now, how about getting us a beer now."
.
Nodding my head, I reached across toward my wet shirt on the side of the pool. Before I could get it, Matt swatted the back of my hand and said, "No, leave that where it is. Now go get us a beer."
.
"Come on," I pleaded, "I'll get you a beer but let me at least get dressed."
.
"If you get dressed then we won't be able to see your breasts jiggle as you run and get us a beer, now go!" Matt said as he swatted …smack… on the naked butt.
.
Without reaction, I got up, still naked and ran into the house, quickly got the 2-beers and returned. When I went to slip into the water again.
.
"Stay on the edge,” snapped Matt, “As a matter of fact, why don’t you stay on all fours so see your breasts hanging down while we have our beer? Maybe jiggle them back a forth occasionally so we can see those nipples rock," Matt laughed.
.
I was totally embarrassed but knelt down and wiggled my breasts so they jiggled as they hung down. As they drank their beer and watched my breasts jiggle, it was getting darker. "Go order us a pizza, Mrs. W., and stay naked so we can see those breasts of your jiggle."
.
As if in a hypnotic trance, I wordlessly got up and went into the house and ordered us a pizza. I grabbed a shot of vodka while I was at it.
.
When Matt and Rudy came into the house, Matt told me to, "Dry us off, Mrs. W."
.
Reaching for a towel, I started drying off Matt. When I got to his crotch, I tried to dry it quickly, but I wasn’t quick enough. As I rubbed the towel over his crotch area I felt his erection. I looked down and his swollen cock made a clear outline under his swimsuit.
.
Taking another towel, I quickly moved over and dried off Rudy. His big cock was also rock-hard. Laughing, he pulled it out the leg of his bathing suit so I could dry it off. Grabbing my wrist, he laid his hard cock in the palm of my hand. As he put his hand on my shoulder and started pushing me to my knees, the ring of the doorbell saved me. Knowing who it was, Quickly putting on my tracksuit, I rushed to the door and got the pizza. When I brought it in to the table Matt unzipped my track top and pulled down my jogging pants. Dazed, I let them fall to my ankles as I stepped out of the them I took off my top. As we ate and had a few more beer, I remained naked and they remained hard.
.
After the pizza, they lit a joint and smoked it in the living room while they listened to music. I was sitting in the lazy boy with a towel around me as I listened to their childish jokes and talk. I was starting to doze off when Matt pulled me up on to my feet and told me to dance to the music. Feeling the towel pulled away, I moved into the room and started with slow movements. I jumped when Rudy flicked the towel at me and I felt the vicious sting on my butt. "Dance so those breasts jiggle," he said and I did. Judging from the livid whelp it left, I knew it should hurt but thanks to the drugs and alcohol I wasn’t really feeling any pain, so I just drifted to the music. As I swayed trance around the floor, my breasts jiggled, my butt cheeks moved and my hips gyrated.

.

Then Matt as he took my hand and led me towards my bedroom, he announced that he had won. As we entered my bedroom, with being told I lay down on the bed I watched him pulled off his bathing suit. When his hard cock popped up and I actually gasped. To me it looked huge, at least 7-inches.

.

Without a word, Matt climbed into bed and straddled my chest. Then I got an even closer look as he moved up so that his cock was pointing right in my face and no more than an inch from my mouth. Like my ex’s, it was uncut and I could see the veins trailing up its length all the way to its juicy, roundest head. His cum swollen balls were thick, and hung well below the base of his cock. I’d never sucked a cock before, but when Matt laid its engorged head against my lips clamped my mouth shut. Laughing, Matt grabbed my hair and pulled my head forward just enough so that my mouth continued to press against the tip of his pulsing shaft. Bowing to the inevitable, I suddenly stretched my head farther forward and let him push the head of his aching member into my mouth.

.

I had never done this before and I was scared so at first I just held it in my mouth, then he slowly pushed forward until I could feel his course pubic hair against my face. Then he started rocking and moving it in and out of my mouth. A feeling of wonder and awe overcome me as I felt his cock jump and grow in my mouth. It felt so hot, hard, velvety soft against my tongue that it brought on height of sexual awareness and excitement that I never knew existed. A feeling of brazen uninhibited illicit eroticism over took me as I grasped his cock and put my mouth over the head. I instinctively tongued around his slit and the sensitive area just beneath it I used my hand to rhythmically pump up and down the shaft. Then, as he started to buck with passion, she I pressed my tongue hard against his cock and slid it deep into the back of my mouth. My throat muscles squeezed his cock as I pressed my face into his crotch, before sliding up again and then back down. By the third stroke, Matt was unloading his cum into my mouth.
.
I was almost overwhelmed with the amount of cum and the force of it splashing against the back of her throat. I tried to stay on his cock with my mouth until he was finished spurting, but my mouth was quickly filling up. I rose up slightly and took a big swallow before I continued to gently coax the cum from Matt’s teenage cock with my tongue. Finally, after nearly filling my mouth again with his cum, Matt’s cock stopped spraying. I swallowed again and pressed my lips to the head of Matt's cock, as I closed my eyes tightly and quickly came to terms with what had just happened. I hesitated before lifting my head up to face him.

.

Grabbing his still hard cock, Matt moved down between my legs and rubbed its cum coated head along my pussy lips. It was so huge but I was so wet that it slipped right into my underused pussy. Grabbing my breasts, he started to vigorously pump in and out of me. It had been so long that I cummed and then cummed again almost immediately. I felt him pull out and then using his hand he pumped his cock until it shot cum onto my pussy and my breasts. I was so excited that I cummed at the same time. Without saying anything he moved away from me.
.
I was lying on the bed with my eyes closed, when I felt someone between my legs and then another cock touch my pussy lips. Suddenly Rudy rammed his thick cock into my wet and swollen pussy. He was pounding so hard into me that it started to hurt. Then he pulled out his cock and shot his hot cum all the way from my pussy to my face.

.

As I was stretched out on the bed panting, Rudy laughingly slapped my butt and hopped out of bed. Then with boyish glee and zeal the boys danced around the room clapping for my performance and laughing at my cum soaked body. Then they put on their bathing suits and left.

.

I was so emotionally and physically exhausted, that once was alone I quickly fell asleep. I awoke about noon with dried cum in my pussy hairs, on my face, in my hair and all over my breasts. As I looked around I saw that Matt and Rudy were sitting in chairs looking at my naked body. I rose up in the bed and saw a puddle of cum had flowed back out of my pussy. I looked at my breasts and there was a big hickie on each of them.
.
"Rise and Shine, Mrs. W. it’s a new day, a new day to entertain us,” sang out Rudy.
.
I shook my head as I woke up.
.
"Take a shower and then meet us in your kitchen," Matt said as they stood and walked out.
.
Still shacking my head, I walked naked into the bathroom. Reaching in the medicine cabinet, I grabbed a Valium and took a shot of vodka from the bottle under the sink. As the hot water soothed my body, …

.

.

A Teenager’s Property

Part-3-of-5

.

.

Still shacking my head, I walked naked into the bathroom. Reaching in the medicine cabinet, I grabbed a Valium and took a shot of vodka from the bottle under the sink. As the hot water soothed my body, the Valium started working and I was feeling better. I dried off and put on a pair of cotton shorts and long cotton t-shirt.
.
Matt and Rudy were drinking a beer in the kitchen when I got there. "Make us lunch, Mrs. W. We need to keep up our strength if we’re going to keep up with you," laughed Matt.
.
They ate the leftover pizza I heated up and had another beer. Then Matt sauntered over and started kissing me as he rubbed my breasts through my t-shirt. When my nipples puffed up, he pinched them through my t-shirt. He patted my butt through my shorts and then pulled them so the material stuck in my butt crack while he massaged my butt cheeks.
.
When he’d felt me up enough, he sat down and went back to drinking his beer. Rudy got up and started kissing me. He rammed his tongue into my mouth and his hands reached under my shirt and rubbed my breasts. He pinched my nipple so hard that I jumped back.
.
"That hurt," I whimpered.
.
"Aw get used to it. Those breasts are meant for playing and that’s what they’ll be used for," Rudy laughed at me.
.
"Hey Mrs. W," Matt said, "Come over here and give me a blowjob."
.
Stunned and embarrassed by his bluntness, I just shook my head. Before I knew it, Rudy was on his feet, pulling my arms behind me. Cruelly twisting my arms, he snarled, "Last time Mrs. W, do what we ask or go on the internet."
.
Sinking dejectedly to my knees in front of Matt, I took his cock out of his bathing suit. As I put it into my mouth I tasted my pussy juices on it. He hadn't even cleaned up after fucking me last night.
.
I just wanted this over as quickly as I could so I started to slobber all over his cock, pushing his wet foreskin back with my tongue and rubbing it frantically over his sensitive cock head. I nearly gagged as I felt some of his thick black pubic hair against my teeth and his heavy balls slapping against my chin as he began to rock back and forth gently fucking my mouth.

.

Excitedly Matt started to move his hips about so that his hard cock invaded and covered every last inch of the inside of my mouth. He rocked from side to side his cock poked against the sides of my cheeks, bulging them out like I was a demented human hamster. I could feel his slick cock all over my teeth, like it was a toothbrush being forcibly rubbed all over them. My tongue was drowning in a sea of saliva, drool and thick pre-cum from Matt's cock and humiliatingly it was starting to escape from the sides of my mouth and dribble down my chin and onto my bare chest.
.
I opened my eyes wide and looked as far upwards as I could manage to find Matt looking down at me with a look of absolute contempt on his face as he met my stare, I realized then how little I actually was to him, right then nothing more than a mouth to fuck. I quickly found myself unable to match his glare and instead dropped my eyes and busied myself with sucking him off.

.

My sucking effort came to an end a little more than 5-minutes after it reluctantly began. Matt started to grunt and his whole body seemed to stiffen up, his thrusts becoming jerky and spasmodic. Mentally I braced myself for this final humiliation but even as I was preparing myself I felt his cock burst into action spurting a warm burst of thick, creamy cum into my mouth, along the length of my tongue and hitting the back of my throat. I had never taken any cum into my mouth so tried to pull away but he grabbed my head and pushed his cock deeper into my mouth. One squirt went into my throat then the next pooled in my mouth. I gagged again and struggled to get my mouth free but he held me in place as he continued to pump as his the third squirt overflowed my mouth and some dripped out the side of my mouth. Once he’d emptied his balls into my unwilling mouth, he finished by slapping his messy cock a few times against my lips.

.

I looked up and Rudy had his hard cock in this hand. Before I could get up, he moved over and put it into my mouth. Matt’s cum in my mouth stuck to Rudy’s cock and I could also taste my pussy juice on his cock as well. I sucked and sucked until I’d cleaned it all off inside my mouth. Rudy groaned his approval as I increased the suction. "Gawd damn, Mrs. W you can really suck cock! I'm gonna cum in a second." When I felt that he was ready to cum, Rudy pulled his cock out of my mouth and started stroking it. He let out another loud moan and his first squirt covered my breasts and up on my neck. The next he put a little extra push behind and it hit my forehead. The next shot hit my cheek and then the last shot hit my chin. I had cum dripping all over my face. Rudy pulled back.
.
As I was getting up, Matt and Rudy walked over to my computer and started doing something on it. I took a wet facecloth and cleaned up my face and chugged a shot of vodka to clean out the taste. When I walked back into the room, Matt said, "Okay, sit on the table and close your eyes. Don't fight or say anything for the next five minutes, or you will be sorry."

Long since resigned to my fate, I obediently sat on the table and closed my eyes. I felt them pull off my shorts and my panties. Then they spread my legs wide and Rudy told me to keep them that way. They pulled my shirt up over my head so it was still on me but above my breasts and so it held my arms back. I sat still like this for what felt like 10-minutes.

.

.

The silence was broken when Rudy said, "Okay, good girl. Now let's sit down and watch some television for a while.
.
We sat in the living room and Matt flicked through the cable channels until he came to the pay per view adult channels. He ordered ‘Soccer mom learns the game,” and for the next 90-minutes we watched a middle aged women have sex with the soccer team. She must have had sex with 15-different guys in everyplace from the soccer field, to inside her van, to in the parking lot. By the end of the show her ass cheeks were bright red from being spanked, her pussy had had a dildo, a cucumber, a banana, and a beer bottle put in it. Her nipples were puffy and rock hard from the clips they had put on them. And she still smiled at the end of the movie as she drove home, naked.
.
When the movie ended, Matt got up and went back over to the computer. "Look at this, it is closing time," he said.
.
Taking my arm, Rudy pulled me over to the computer screen. "Take a look at this,” he said as pointed to an image on the computer screen.
.

The picture was me sitting on the table with my legs spread wide and my shirt above my breasts. An arrow pointed to my pussy. At the top of the picture was a red banner that flashed on and off. "For sale, one haircut needed, highest bid gets to shave me bald. I will throw in a blowjob." The advertisement was on the local Craig's list. The bids had closed and the auction ended at $122.50. Below the advertisement it said, "Bobby69" had won the auction.
.
"Well, Mrs. W., that’s your hairy pussy and we just sold the privilege of shaving it. The barber will meet us in 30-minutes so powder up yourself so the buyer gets a clean pussy to shave," Rudy laughed.
.
"What have you 2-little perverts been up to? I’ll not do anything like this. Get out of here, now or I’ll report you to your parents," I stammered.
.
"Hey, look at this Mrs. W.," Rudy said.
.
On the screen was a picture of me lying in bed with cum oozing out of my pussy. A picture of my house, my address and my phone number were on an advertisement. The top of the advertisement said, "Please fuck me, anytime, any hour, anybody, any amount of guys, just fuck me long and hard.
.
"I can send out this advertisement to cyberspace and you can see how much sleep you ever get from now on. Or you can play along with us for now and the ad won't go out," said Matt with a smirk in his voice. “Now get your keys so we can drive to meet your barber.”

.
I hesitated.
.
"It’s now or never. Do you want a lifetime gangbang or a little fun? Get your keys and lets go or otherwise the biker gang will be here for the rest of your sorry ass," Matt said. "Let me know, shaver, or permanent fuck machine?”

.
As I popped another Valium and a shot of vodka, before I replied, "Shaver."
.
We got into my car and drove to the Big 8 Motel just out by the airport. Room 69 had been reserved under the name Mrs. Robinson and I paid for it in cash. The big kid at the desk snickered as I registered.
.
We had just got in the room when there was a knock on the door. Joe opened the door and a pimple faced, tall, skinny guy stepped into the room with 3-friends of various sizes. He spoke, "$122.50 to shave her pussy?
.
"Yep," said Rudy.
.
"Okay," as he counted out the money and gave it so Rudy.
.
"Spread em out on the table so we can shave you Mrs. W,” Joe said.
.
Embarrassed, I laid on the table with my legs …

.

.

A Teenager’s Property

Part-4-of-5

.

.

Embarrassed, I laid on the table with my legs hanging onto the floor. Matt pulled off my shorts. Rudy set a bowl of hot water a razor and shaving cream on the table. Grabbing my ankles, Matt and Rudy pulling my legs wider apart.
.
The bidder walked up to me and casually pulled my pussy lips apart as he surveyed the job. First he cut my curly hairs away with scissors and then he lathered me up and started shaving each lip. The more he touched me, the wetter my pussy got. After he’d finished shaving my pussy clean, they lifted by legs and he shaved around my ass hole. By the time he was finished, I was completely clean-shaven below my waist.

.

Then he smiled as he pulled out a bottle and lathered his hands with it. With a grin, he rubbed the lotion all over my lips, inside my pussy lips and around my asshole. When he stood back and smiled, Matt and Rudy grabbed my ankles and held my legs apart. Turns out the lotion he applied was aftershave lotion and it started to burn. My pussy, inside and outside, felt on fire and my asshole was burning. Matt and Rudy held me as I squirmed. The bidder just laughed at my torment.

.

After 15 or 20-minutes the pain subsided and the bidder unzipped his pants and motioned for me to get on my knees. With 6-guys in the room I knew I didn't stand a chance so I submissively got down on my knees and took his cock into my mouth. I wanted to get this over with so I slurped and slurped the wettest blowjob I could. Soon I had him pulsing so I pulled my mouth off his cock and started pumped him with my hand. When he knew that he was ready, he pointed his cock at my face and shot his gooey cum all over my face and hair. Then he slapped my face with his wet come covered cock before he put it back in his pants.

.

While he was thanking Matt, his 3-friends also offered Matt $50 each to get a blowjob.

.

Bowing to the inevitable, I opened my mouth wide and accepted his cock as if it were the most natural thing in the world for me to do. My mouth moved up and down his shaft. With one hand on top of my head, he started enthusiastically thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth. Trying to get him off quicker, I moved my hand up to caress and squeeze his full balls. I felt weak and submissive as his cock continued its work on my mouth – in and out and sometimes pushing out against my cheek and then back down my throat.

.
I could taste his pre-cum as it leaked into my mouth and knew his load wouldn’t be far behind. And then he stuttered out "I'm cumming." He quickened his strokes and then shot 2-loads on my face before shoving it in my mouth again so I could lick and suck up the rest of his cum.

.

The second guy was so horney that he never even got his cock in my mouth. I couldn’t believe the huge amount of cum that he sprayed in my hair and on my face.

.

When the last guy moved in front of me, all I could see was a huge un-cut black cock. And the black bastard was holding it toward my face like he thought I was going to suck it for him. "Does this fucking nigger think a southern white lady like me is going to suck his black cock?" It was my intention to jump up in ‘righteous indignation’ and storm into the bathroom. But, for some reason I couldn’t seem to tear my eyes away from his cock. It was so big and black that I was awe struck. I had never seen anything like it before in my life. It seemed to be pulsing with a life of it’s own. I couldn’t believe the raw power and the heat that I could feel radiating from it. My face was so close that I could see the blood throbbing through the rope like veins that lined its ten-inch length. The golf ball size head looked like a huge purple plum peeking out of its coal black foreskin.

.

As if my hand had a mind of its own, I helplessly reached out and touched it with one finger. When I bravely wrapped my hand around it, it felt like a piece of flesh-covered steel. I thought, ‘OK, maybe I’ll play with it a little bit, while I get a better look, but there's no way in hell that I'm I going to suck a fucking nigger's cock’. It was so alive that I could feel its heat on my face, as I leaned forward and inhaled its wild untamed earth aroma. I could feel my eyes glazing over with lust, as I eased back its foreskin and touched its dark purple shaped head to my lips. I had to open my mouth so wide to get its big head between my lips and into my mouth, that I almost had to un-hinge my jaw.

.

Even with both hands wrapped around the base of his big black cock, I still had more than a mouth full of black cock to suck. I almost couldn’t contain my excitement as I simultaneously stroke it with my hand and slowly worked my moist mouth up and down its length. Even with my mouth full, I still couldn’t believe that I was sucking a nigger’s cock. What was worse I was enjoying it. Still trying to retain a shred of southern dignity, I thought to myself, "I may be sucking his black cock, but there was no way that I was going to let him cum in my mouth." I might have been thinking no, no, but the nigger had other ideas. His balls suddenly clinched up and his cock swelled even fatter. My mouth was so full that I couldn’t have gotten his cock out of my mouth, even if I’d tried. His balls exploded and scalding hot nigger cum spewed into my mouth like lava out of a volcano. When he erupted, I was on a backstroke and my lips were wrapped around the base of his cock head, so I felt the full force of his gooey cum as it gushed into my mouth and oozed over my tongue and down my throat.

.

I couldn't believe how much fun that I was having kneeling there with the nigger's cock in my mouth and swallowing his huge load of hot cum. By southern Bible belt standards sucking a nigger's cock was about as low as a white girl could sink. But, as I knelt there slurping up nigger cum, I didn't care what southern Baptists thought. All I knew was that I was sucking a big black nigger cock and loving every minute of it.

.

After I finished sucking off the guy they left. When I saw myself in the mirror I was so humiliated, my face and hair was coated in cum.
.
Without giving me time to clean the cum off my face and hair, Matt put me back on the table and spread my legs. Then Rudy filmed me with a small camera.
.
When I went to put my shorts on Rudy picked them up and held them. “Your t-shirt is long enough so let's get going,” laughed Rudy as he opened the motel room door and they walked out. Pulling my t-shirt down to cover my butt and pussy, I ran after them. They thought making me drive home with cum in my hair and on my face was funny. As I sat down in the car my t-shirt pulled up and my pussy was clearly visible to anyone that cared to look.

.

After a few minutes at home Rudy showed me the computer screen again. I knew it wouldn’t be good. They had put a video of my pussy getting shaved on the computer. The video even showed my torment as I bucked and rotated my bald pussy after the after-shave lotion had been rubbed on me. About 15-minutes of torment was on there. Then they showed my blowjob and the cum on my hair and face. At least they’d made my face fuzzy on the video so no one would recognize me. They ended it with a banner that said, "Mrs. W. auctions deliver the goods."
.
Before they left for the night Matt and Rudy both made me give them blowjobs and then they each fucked my naked pussy. My pussy was so sore from the lotion and their fast hard fucks that my pussy lips were huge and so sore. They decided to tie me to the bed sideways with my ass in the air before they left
.
Saturday morning I was wakened by a cock being put into my mouth. Rudy wanted a breakfast blowjob. While he was cheerfully fucking my mouth, he told me that they were going to be here all day. After untying me, I was told to shower and shave and come down to the living room. I think I was finally getting use to being naked in front of them. I was told to hold my hands above my head.
.
"You on the pill Mrs. W.?”
.
"Yes," I replied.
.
"How many guys have you fucked before?"
.
"Before you two, only my ex-husband and some other guys in college?” I replied.
.
"How many in college?” Matt asked.
.
"I don't know, you see, I think it was one but I woke up in a strange room with a strange guy and I don't really know what happened,” I replied.
.
"So a gang banger, I see," said Matt. Throwing me a cotton print dress, Matt said, “Put on this dress so we can go.” When I turned to go back to my bedroom to get a bra and panties, he grabbed my arm. "What are you doing, Mrs. W. I said get dressed, no need for anything else, just don't stand in the bright light and you’ll be okay,” Matt said as he slapped …smack… me on my naked butt. Taking hand, he led me to the garage. "Back seat for you, Mrs. W, he said as he pushed me into my car.
.
Matt drove and Rudy sat in the back with me. At the first traffic light he rolled down my window as we pulled beside a buss load of Japanese businessmen. He pulled my dress down so my breasts pooped out the top of it and were clearly visible to the bus group. He held my hands behind my back so my breasts jutted out as if I was doing it.
.
After we’d driven across town to an unfamiliar area, Matt parked the car and we walked 1/2 block into an adult movie theatre. As soon as we bought tickets and went inside, Matt pulled down my top so my breasts stuck out. Rudy and me sat in the middle of the middle row and Matt sat behind beside me. while Matt was talking to a fat balding guy, I saw him give Matt some money.

While Matt held my hands from behind, the fat balding guy came around to our aisle and lifted my dress so he could look at my bald pussy and breasts. As Matt held my hands back the bald guy started sucking on my breasts. He sucked and bit my nipples. When he started to put a finger in my pussy Matt hit him in the head with his fist and said, "Breasts only I said, get out of here.”

.
Before I could pull my dress down another guy was there sucking my breasts. He was rough and twisted and sucked my nipples. When he left another guy started on them. Then Matt got me up and held my dress up until we walked out of the theatre.
.
"Good job, Mrs. W. you have hot breasts. Let's go spend this money now," laughed Matt.
.
We walked into an adult bookstore and the guys lifted my dress to …

.

.

A Teenager’s Property

Part-5-of-5

.

.

We walked into an adult bookstore and the guys lifted my dress to fit me with a leather strap bra and a crotch less leather strap bikini. Matt picked up a few other things and as we went to pay for them, he put two hundred dollars on the counter. After the clerk counted out $47.50 in change, I was told to put on the leather throng bra and panties. As a favor for the clerk, Matt had me dress right there by the counter. Needless to say, the black leather showed through my light dress.

.

On the way home we stopped across the street from a Liquor store. Matt said, "Here’s a test of your womaness, Mrs. W. I want a bottle of Vodka and Rudy wants a case of beer. Get both for us in 10-minutes of else we leave you here. Note the group of black kids on the corner; they’ll probably want to play with you when we leave you here. Now go. Strut your stuff."
.
I got out of the car and literally ran to the liquor store. An old guy was at the counter and his jaw dropped when I ran in. I put the vodka and beer on the counter and then walked behind the counter and unzipped his pants. As soon as I pulled out his cock he shot his load right away. I grabbed the vodka and the beer and ran back to the car.
.
"4-minutes, a new record, I think," laughed Matt.
.
At home they had a few beers and I sneaked another Valium. I had to take off my dress but leave on my leather bra and leather thong panties. Somehow I felt more exposed in the leather lingerie than I did naked.
.
At 5:00 pm the doorbell rang and I was told to answer it. I hid behind the door as I opened it to 3-of Matt's friends.
.
These guys couldn’t believe what they saw, so I was told to promenade around the room for them. Following Matt and Rudy lead …smack… everyone slapped …smack… my naked ass cheeks …smack… as I walked …smack… around. When I brought them all drinks, they started smoking pot in my house. "What the hell was going on?"
.
Matt grabbed my wrists and led me over the oak banister in the family room. He tied my arms to the base so my tummy was resting on the railing. My breasts and face were toward the family room and the television and my butt was pointed towards the kitchen. My legs were spread wide and tied to the railing.
.
This was it; I’d had all I could stand. When I started to protest Matt put a dirty pair of my lace panties in my mouth and taped it there with duct tape. As I stood there seething with anger the rest of the guests started arriving in 2 and 3s. And too my surprise several guys brought dates. Soon the party was in full swing as the teenager’s drank beer and danced.

.

It wasn’t long until I felt something touch my pussy and since I was so wet slipped easily in. I soon felt a climax building so I started rubbing against the unknown cock. The strange cock erupted inside me but I was so close I pushed back and back as he withdrew. I wiggled and wiggled to create friction to let me cum. There was no cock in me and I was so tied that I couldn’t get myself off. As I squirmed and squirmed the guys laughed and laughed at my predicament. When I’d calmed down another cock was pushed into me and as I came close to cumming it also withdrew. This went on all night. I got fucked over 10-times and I never got to cum one. When the last cock pounded my pussy I was so close to cumming but he pulled out.

.

I was untied and pulled to the floor. My legs and arms were spread and my waist was held against the floor. I tried to gyrate and get off.
.
Somebody said, "Hey slut, say yes if you want to cum and then be our fuck slave. Say 'Yes', if you want it, say 'Yes'."
.
"Yes," I screamed. Then as someone put a couple of fingers into me and I cummed and I cummed. I writhed on the floor and cummed again. I had exploded in a series of orgasms. As I lay panting in the center of my den, the whole gang stood over me and watched me struggle through my post-orgasm pulses. When i opened my eyes I saw that my owners had been recording the whole scene with their camcorder. This whole evening wound up being another video of me being used as their toy.

.

Since then they have used my body in more ways that I can’t even tell you. Several times, Matt’s stopped by on the way to school and tied me to my bed and left me there until he got home from school. He always blindfolds me and gags me with a pair of my soiled panties so I can’t call out for help. One day I’d been tied about 2-hours when I heard glass breaking. In a little while, I felt a presence in the room with me. Then I felt rough fingers touch my breasts and then cruelly pinch my nipples. Then his hand moved down my body and between my legs. As expected his hand was replaced with his cock. Then over the next hour my pussy was ravaged so brutally that I my body was so bruised and battered that I bore the marks for weeks. My pussy was so sore that Matt and Rudy had to be satisfied with blowjobs for a week.

.

They have become very creative in using me as their personal toy and sharing me with their friends. From day to day I have no idea how they are going to use my body and me. For instance, one day when they left me tied up, they brought a cute little girl with them when they returned from school. They removed my blindfold, but left my gag in place. .

.

As I silently watched her undress my curiosity was peaked as I tried to imagine what she had in store for me. As she stripped down to her panties, she asked if I was ready for a lesson? Moving up on to the bed, she started kissing and caressing my breasts which lead to licking and sucking them. I felt her hand wander down and rub my pussy. This was all I really needed to cum but she wanted to show me more. She rose up over me and with both hands on my breasts; she placed her face on my tummy and made me giggle by licking my navel.

.

Then she started moving her face lower toward my pussy. When her mouth met my slit I moaned. With the fingers of each hand she gently spread my pussy open and placed the flat of her tongue inside my delicate lips. "Oh my god, oh my god,” I cried through my gag. There was no stopping her. She slid her tongue right into my slit and then with a slight pressure slid it up to my clit. I think I became a bi at that very moment. It was like striking a tuning fork as waves of the ultimate joy passed through me. She moved her tongue back to my slit and slid it in and out for a few minutes. All I could do was lay there the pleasure was so great. Back to my clit went her tongue for a few swirls then sucking my inner lips into her mouth then back inside me. I felt it start deep within me like never before and when she once again sucked my clit into her mouth and started to run her tongue back and forth over it my orgasm began. I was helpless, as she forced her face and tongue deep into my slit, I cummed all over her face. Franticly she began lapped like crazy to catch all my juices as spasm after spasm thundered through my body. As I hunched up off the bed, she placed her hands under my butt-cheeks, holding her face into me. The sensations were so great that I felt like I was going crazy as I bucked and thrashed all over the bed. I’ve never experienced anything so powerful before or even since.

.

When she finished, she pulled her face out of my slit … scooped up her clothes and was gone.

.

The boys seemed to enjoy the show, so of course it wasn’t long before we got together again. But the next time she had me licking her pussy to orgasm also. Since that first time we’ve been together twice more. She taught me to 69 and we were soon able to time our orgasms to happen together.

.

Like I said, I never know what to expect, but whatever it is, I’m always guaranteed a great orgasm from all of their games.
.
They are having so much fun with me that they have decided to postpone college for this year so I know I’ll remain in their perverted servitude for at least another year.
.

.

The end…

.

.

.

PS: When the boys finally decided to go to college, they decided to take me with them. Their parents still didn’t suspect what was going on between us, so when they found out that I was making the trip LA, they asked if the boys could catch a ride with me to Pepperdine University in Malibu. While they were busy I was renting a house large enough to accommodate the 3-of us and large enough for parties. But this is another story…

.

.

No comments: