Sunday, September 6, 2009

collateral--(u/n incest-blowjob-swallowing-spanking)--1 thru 5-of-5

.

.

.

Collateral

Part-1-of-5

.

.
The call came in very unexpectedly. The voice on the other end was a little bit frantic, and at first I didn't recognize that it was my lovely niece, Rachael.
.
The 24-year-old had been married 4-years, had 2-children, and worked for a prestigious law firm in Philadelphia as an administrative assistant. Rachael and her family lived several hours away, so I only got to see them at Thanksgiving and sometimes other holidays. Her husband Claude was a hard-working taskmaster who loved fast cars, his young kids and sweet Rachael.
.
We exchanged small talk, the entire time with me wondering what prompted my young niece to give me a call out of the blue. In fact, at first I asked if she wanted to speak with my wife, only to be told that, no, I was the person she wanted to speak with.
.
"Uncle Carl, can you talk, uh, privately? We need your help."

.

Of course I could.
.
For the next few minutes I listed as Rachael told about her mean boss revising her work hours, a fact that forced her to have to leave his employment because she couldn't find proper babysitting for the young ones. From there she moved over to Claude, and how he was in a car accident that along with her own car suffering a break down and extended service left them without transportation. Of course, there were doctor bills, loan payments, and well, you get the picture, times were tough in their household, and they needed a loan.
.
Normally I wouldn't have thought twice about lending her some money. They were a nice young couple, I’d watcher her grow up from a little girl to a smart and pretty young woman. She was clearly my favorite niece, and I would help if I could. I knew they were good for it, even if Rachael was out of a job at the moment. Heck, I remember when I needed a loan and my parents helped me out.
.
It was, though, a difficult time for me right then. My own daughter had some pretty hefty tuition bills and I had only recently taken out a second mortgage to do some long-needed renovations to our house. There wasn't a lot of money sitting around for family loans.
.
Rachael was also eye-candy to me, a look, but not touch, family member. You know the kind, young, innocent, pretty. Rachael was always the hot, slutty teenager who turned guys heads, mine included. Of course, because I was family and the fact that I was 30-years older than she was, meant that I could only allowed my eyes and mind to drift toward the girl. Over the years she'd bat an eyelash and I'd spring for a new outfit or help fund her shoe fetish.
.
We talked a while more and I promised to give her a call in a day or 2-to see what I could do.
.
That night over dinner I mentioned the call to my wife, Jennifer, who immediately went ballistic.
.
"You didn't fall for that bullshit story did you," spat Jennifer, changing in seconds from a normal woman into a mega-bitch. "She's been asking everyone who will listen for money. I guess she ran out of people to call so she's trying to get an old pushover like you to give her money."
.
I couldn't believe my ears. Rachael had always been a favorite niece of my wife as well as me. It took some doing, but I finally got to the bottom of the matter.
.
"She's been gambling and doing some kind of drugs," snapped my wife. "That's why she lost her job. And the cars, she was drop-dead drunk and crashed into a fucking stoplight. They don't have insurance and that's why it hasn't been fixed. She spent the night in the drunk-tank and her parents had to bail her out the next day. That's why she lost her job; she was in jail instead of at work.
.
"The kids are with her sister Catharine, and from what I hear Claude is no better. He crashed his car all right, because he was out joyriding with his friends, showing off for some whores or something. I hear he was out joyriding because he came home and caught Rachael making out with a friend of his. They’re trouble, so you stay the hell away from it. You’re by no means going to lend them a damn dime."
.
I was stunned by the disclosure. I’d never imagined Claude and Rachael to be anything but even-keeled, loving parents. Oh, before the kids, they were a little wild. But weren’t we all? And in recent years the ‘kids’ aged when they had kids of their own.
.
News of Rachael being on drugs really confused me, because she’d always maintained that anyone who ‘used’ were only hurting themselves. It took forever to get to sleep that night because I kept thinking about my niece and her problems.
.
The next day I called my niece back and confronted her about the issue. I told her I didn't appreciate her lying to me, and advised her to get some counseling. She hemmed and hawed but gave no indication that my wife's assessment wasn't true.
.
I spent the rest of the day upset with not being able to help the needy girl but understanding that a little tough love was what she and Claude needed to get their life back on track. Knowing that her parents would take care of the kids made the decision a lot easier.
.
That night I attempted to get some loving from my wife. But she pushed me away like she had most of the time in recent months so I moped off to bed in the guest room. It was not a night of rest full sleep.
.
I battled the Beltway traffic the next morning, and just minutes after arriving at work my assistant put through a call from Rachael. "Uncle Carl, I’m so very sorry for lying to you," said the throaty voice of my favorite niece. "You’re my last hope. If you don’t help us, I don't know where else to turn. We're going to lose the house, and Claude is too proud to beg. But I'm begging."
.
"Rachael, what about the drugs?"
.
"It's mostly painkillers, and a little grass," said Rachael finally coming clean. "Mom told me she spoke with Aunt Jennifer, and told her everything. I should have told you the truth. But it's so embarrassing."
.
When Rachael paused, I didn't know what to say.
.
"Yes, I lost my job," she continued, "but I’ve been in counseling. I've kicked the habit for now. I’m not perfect but I am trying."
.
My mind wandered to better days when Rachael was just a little girl. We didn't see the family a lot back then, but when we did she was always the smart sister, the good kid, the hard-worker, and, yes, the looker. Rachael was pretty as a little girl, flirtatious as a teenager, and beautiful as a bride. On more than one occasion I'd screwed my wife while fantasizing about that little girl.
.
Hey, it was innocent fun. I also fantasized about Jennifer Aniston, and sometimes I'd say her name out loud when I was screwing my wife. Lucky for me it wasn't another woman's name.
.
Rachael spoke more about how she’d changed her life, wanted to go straight, but I knew it was bullshit. She was saying all the right things, but I knew I was being conned. It was too easy to hit me up for money for grass or whatever; I knew that, so I was very non-committal. We talked a while longer, then agreed to speak later in the week when I'd be up in Philly on business.
.
Jennifer asked me twice if I'd caved in and given Rachael a loan, or worse yet, cash, and I assured her that wasn't the case and that it was a closed issue.
.
Still, that night, I fantasized about the situation as I made love to my hand. How low is that?
.
On Friday I finished my meetings near city Hall around 3. When I called Rachael she agreed to meet me at the 30th Street Amtrak station for coffee before my 6-o'clock return trip. An hour later I watched her walk across the lobby of the station. She still looked adorable in her tight t-shirt and mid-thigh skirt. It reminded me of the days when she'd come to a party looking like a slut, low cut top, tight jeans. She was always a looker.
.
When she got to my table, she twirled, and said, “I hope you like my outfit.’

.

“I thought I should dress the part when looking for a loan," said Rachael coyly.
.
If I were a bank loan officer with an eye toward the female persuasion, she'd have walked away with the cash in a flash. But I had no intention of giving her money, it would head right down the drain.
.
On this trip, though, I planned to …

.

.

Collateral

Part-2-of-5

.

.

On this trip, thought, I planned to counsel her to get a job, kick the habits, and get her life back in order. At least that was the plan, but halfway through my spiel I realized that I was merely staring at the pretty young girl sitting across from me.
.
"Is something wrong Uncle Carl?"
.
I mentioned how disappointed I was in her, how she was putting people in a very precarious position. I told her that loaning her money without collateral was a dumb idea even if she was good for the money because, quite frankly, none of us thought that she had kicked the habit or that she would be working anytime soon.
.
We discussed her situation for about 20-minutes, and I once again told her that I didn't have the money to lend but that I was truly concerned.
.
She shook her head, "Concerned my ass. I'm desperate and nobody will help."
.
Again I reminded her that she’d made her own bed.
.
"My bed? Any bed? I have to find the money somewhere. I’ve had some offers you know. I can work the bars," said the indignant girl. "I'll screw a few guys and get the money, you’re all bastards anyway."
.
Rachael got up to leave but I grabbed her wrist.
.
"Sit down Rachael," I said forcefully as I pulled her back into the hard metal seat.
.
Staring at my pretty niece, I realized she was frightened and maybe even a little scared of her situation.
.
My mind whirled, I couldn't lend her the money but I wanted to. I couldn't let Rachael sell her pussy for cash, could I? I mean, how low was that? To even consider renting her ass out to some strange man was unbelievable to me. Still, Jennifer would kill me if I lent her a dollar, though, so she couldn't find out.
.
And I needed some collateral.
.
"So, Rachael, you'd sell your ass to get the money?" I asked in a matter of fact manner.
.
She smiled and batted her eyes. "I'm desperate, Uncle Carl. And, there’re worse things than sex you know."
.
My mind was working overtime as I looked at the scared girl. It wasn't long before an idea hit me.
.
I pulled out a blue fountain pen, a gift from Jennifer and gently wrote on a napkin: "I hereby acknowledge the loan of $5,000 from my Uncle Carl, to be repaid in entirety in 15-months. If, at the end of 15-months, I can't repay the lump sum amount, I willingly will allow Uncle Carl to have sex with me for an entire night. I would be at his disposal to use as he pleases, his Whore for a Night so to speak.
.
"I will still owe the money, which, after that night, would be due in $100-increments each month. In addition, I will pay quarterly interest in the amount of $500, payable on the first of April, July, October and January. If such interest is not paid, I must 1) submit to bare bottom spanking from Uncle Carl and 2) give him as good a blowjob as possible. All of this will be confidential. I will not let anyone know. Anyone."
.
I turned over the page and continued: "To ensure compliance, I will allow Uncle Carl to spank me this weekend, bare bottom if he chooses, and I will pose for some provocative photos. If these 2-conditions are met this weekend, and if I agree to all terms stated above, I will get the loan. If any of these terms are broken, Uncle Carl is free to do as he pleases with the photos, up to and including selling them."
.
I passed the note to Rachael, and her eyes widened as she read the words.
.
"I couldn't do this," she shyly said. "I'm not a whore."
.
Shaking my head, I asked, "You'd screw strangers for money, but you won't accept a loan from me? Hey, the collateral is the same ass you'd give up to strangers. You're a whore, alright, we're just negotiating the price."
.
She just stared at me in wide-eyed disbelief.
.

I cringed just a little as she stammered, "But you’re family." She was right, not only was I family but also I was attempting to take advantage of the situation. But it was 5-grand I had to find, quietly, and money I might never see again.
.
"There's no handout for this kind of money, Rachael. You don't have to do anything, and you surely don't have to have sex with me, if you follow the rules and pay back the loan in 18-months as agreed."
.
My flirty little niece pondered the offer. "But the, uh, spanking?"
.
"You've been bad and your parents didn't want to deal with it. I will …but don't worry, it won't hurt that much. You will remember, though, in case you even think about skipping on the repayment."
.
Nervously, she asked about the photos.
.
"They’ll be provocative enough to embarrass you if they were to get out," I mused. "You know, this isn't blackmail, or anything, just a security deposit. You’ll get them back as soon as you repay the money."
.
I looked at her, "Think about it. You can trust me, Rachael, you know that or else you wouldn't have come to me. I'm also your last hope...unless, that is you want to sell your ass. And besides, pay the money back on time and you can save that ass for your husband."
.
Rachael nodded her head. The bait was taken and the hook was set. I had her.
.
We made plans to meet on Friday night for her attitude adjustment spanking, a couple risqué photos, and the exchange of the loan. I couldn't wait.
.

. …………

.

Jennifer never heard about my meeting with Rachael, and surely didn't suspect that I had moved over to the Dark Side or whatever. I'd be divorced in minutes, for sure if she had. Heck, I couldn't believe things got as far as they did.
.
I went to the bank and cashed in some savings bonds, sold a couple of CDs and emptied out my rainy day fund. 5-large, and who knows if I'd ever seen it again. I've had second thoughts before, but third and fourth? Still, the thought of Rachael over my knees, or posing naughtily took over my mind.
.
Snapping back to reality, I told myself this was nothing but a loan. Yes, I'd shock Rachael this weekend, but it would not involve actual sex. And, damn it, she deserved a spanking and I had to have ‘something’ on her or else I could kiss the money goodbye.
.
Rachael called twice during the week, asking for the money without any strings. I told her to ask at her bank. After what seemed like a long pause, she said she'd be home alone Saturday and we could ‘do the deed’ there.
.
I told her that instead, I wanted her to give me a yell at 10 a.m. and we'd figure out what to do from there. No way was I going to be over at her house. That smelled like a set up to me.
.
Bright and early Saturday morning I caught the 7:03 to Philly from Union Station and for once the train ran on schedule. I walked up the stairs and keeping my eyes out for darting pigeons, as I walked into the cavernous main station. Grabbing a soft pretzel, coated with spicy mustard, I waited for Rachael's call.
.
She called right on schedule, and I told her to grab the subway toward center city, and to call again when she got downtown. Planning ahead, I’d called the Fairmont in advance for an early check-in. so I sauntered over, checked in using points and waited for Rachael’s call.
.

An hour later she called and I sauntered over to City Hall where I met her in the courtyard. As we slowly walked to the hotel she kept looking around like she was trying to anticipate where we were going. This spooked me, so, spy-like, I slipped up and down the several stairways that went underground between the Penn Center complex, past the subway, elevated like, and Suburban Station trains.
.
Soon we were at the Fairmount, making our way to the 9th floor.
.
"So, Rachael, are you in agreement with the terms of the offer?" To help persuade her used an old flea market trick. To most people cash money is like catnip. If you let them see the money, the cave in. when I took out a handful of Benjamin's and laid them on the bed stand I swear her eyes looked like saucers as she stared longing at the money.
.
She asked to see the document, looked it over, and then signed it with a flourish.
.
"There's no way I’ll have to fuck you, Uncle Carl, because I'm going to pay the loan back on time."
.
"I know you will, Rach, but I'm serious, you don't comply and I’ll bang you in a New York minute (New Yorkers are always in a hurry, so their minutes are only 30-seconds instead of the traditional 60-seconds). Imagine that for a minute."
.
She looked me in the eyes and shook her head. "Things are bad now, but there's no way I'm doing that. This is all so embarrassing. I can't believe I got into this situation."
.
Telling her I believed her and that I knew it would work out, I assured her it would be our little secret. That nobody, not even Claude needed to know anything about or deal. But, I reminded her, that I would use the photos if I had to.
.
We argued a little about …

.

.

.

Collateral

Part-3-of-5

.

.

We argued a little about the photos and spanking but I wasn't being swayed an inch. I told her it was all the deal or nothing, and that if she wanted the cash she had to live up to her end of the bargain.
.
I smiled when she asked what was next.
.
Wow, imagine the opportunities. I told her to sit in the large chair near the desk. Then I brought out my digital camera and started taking shots of Rach in provocative poses. After some risqué but still with a bit of modesty shots, I pushed the envelope.
.
"Put your legs over the arms of the chair, Rachael."
.
When she did, I saw under her skirt that she was wearing sexy blue panties. I had her pull them down her creamy thighs and lift her legs. What a photo it was, Rachael was in the chair, legs akimbo, and her panties around her knees, and a clear shot of her smartly trimmed bush. The smile she shot me was priceless. Later I got shots of her kneeling on the bed, her ass prominently displayed, and others holding her breasts.
.
I snapped dozens of shots before the coupe de grace, her holding her pretty pink pussy lips wide open for the camera and then of her playing with that wet snatch. Then, to cap things off, I whipped out my hard cock, much to her dismay. "We didn't agree..."
.
"Hold on, Rach, just a shot. You don't even have to touch it." I maneuvered around so that it appeared that she was licking my cock when she was actually an inch or so away from it.
.
I wanted to fuck her right then and there but a deal is a deal so I merely snapped more pictures. God they were hot. The way I set the shots up, it looked like she was actually licking my cock.
.
Camera safely put away, I pulled the way ward mother over my knees. She almost immediately began to whimper in fear. To savor the moment, I caressed her ass for a while. She was almost crying from anticipation of her spanking, when after waiting and watching her, I lifted her skirt. "Now Rachael, you will pay me back the money, right?" …Smack … She nodded. …Smack …
.
For the next few minutes …smack… I spanked her pretty …smack… ass, first softly, …smack… then, once I had the rhythm, …smack… much harder. …Smack… It was an erotic …smack… moment, watching the girl …smack… attempt to wiggle her ass …smack… away from the endless …smack… attack on her creamy …smack… bare ass. That ass …smack… soon became …smack… pink, then …smack… crimson, as my hand …smack… spanked like never …smack… before.
.
Only when my hand started to hurt did I stop the onslaught. By then Rachael was crying and begging me to stop. I kept her over my knees; observing and stroking her pretty crimson butt while telling her she had better pay me back. That money didn't grow on trees. That she had to change her ways.
.
Only time will tell if she got the message.

.

. ……………………

.

There's something nice, really nice, about having the goods on someone. Solid, no questions asked goods. It is especially nice when that someone is your pretty niece.
.
In the weeks that followed that wonderful day when I got to play all kinds of games with my beautiful niece Rachael, things went on as normal. I went to work, played a little golf, begged my wife for sex...all the usual. But in my spare time I'd look over the photos I secreted away of young Rachael.
.
My wife never let up about how Rachael and her husband Claude were suck ‘fuckin’ losers, and that she was happy we hadn't helped them out of their financial nightmare. Tough love, she said.
.
Only all of a sudden their car was fixed and the mortgage paid to date.
.
"I can't believe it," said my wife. "They hit the lottery. They won $5,000. Doesn't it figure? So much for tough love."
.
I smiled to myself. I knew all about that lottery, it came in the form of payment from savings bonds from my youth. If my wife Jennifer ever found out that I’d lent the money to Rachael and Claude I would have been shot, and if she found out about our little deal, the naughty photos and the bare ass spankings, I would have been castrated too.
.
In the back of my mind, I justified my actions by saying that it was all for the sake of embarrassing Rachael, and that I didn't get any sexual pleasure from it, and so forth. But the fact that I regularly jacked off looking at the photos burst that bubble pretty fast. I'd see Rachael from time to time, we'd make small talk, but words about the loan were never spoken. It was almost as if I had a desire to see her fail to repay me so that I could have more of her luscious body.
.
About a month after the money was exchanged we met at a family outing. After being shunned for months, Rachael and her family were back in the big family fold. When the coast was clear she thanked me for helping her out, and promised she'd keep her end of the bargain. She was working part-time, Claude was doing odds and ends, and they were getting back on track. She'd be sending payments as agreed.
.
The sad part is that I believed her. While only she and I knew about the loan, I knew I had the photos and the memory of spanking her pretty little behind. Weeks went by, and we didn't have much interaction, but from time to time I'd take out the photos and pleasure myself with the memory of that wonderful hotel meeting and the feel of her naked but in my hand.
.
The bottom line, I told myself, was that I knew about the loan, she knew what she had to do to repay it and that was all that mattered. At least until the first interest payment was due. Since I had heard nothing but good things about what Rachael and Claude had been doing, apparently they were able to get work and so forth. I assumed that I'd start getting some of my money back as promised.
.
You know what happens when you assume.
.
At first I was going to call Rachael before the first payment was due. Heck, I even thought of telling her to forget about it, and I'd wait for payment until they got back onto their feet a little better. But something told me to hold off calling. When I hadn't heard from her on the scheduled date I began to worry, but the next day Rachael called and said that she hadn't forgotten but that she's been very busy and wondered if we could meet the following Saturday.

.

“Sure, why not?”
.
Saturday came morning, and I drove to Philly. When we met at Gino's, I was hit with a shocker. No money. Sorry. There were more bills to pay; the car needed more work, this and that. It would only take a week or two, though.
.
I reminded her what our deal was and that there was no negotiation. She replied that she just didn't have the money. I told her to get it, and we made a date to meet the following week. This time, I was prepared for the worst.
.
That night Jennifer informed me that Claude had been caught in a DUI trap and that he had to be bailed out of jail again. Now I knew where my loan payment had gone. I was furious.
.
On my second drive to Philly I wondered why Rachael hadn't just told me about Claude's bout with the law. Heck, I would have understood. At our meeting at the Bucks County Coffee Show at 30th Street Amtrak Station she quietly told me the entire story.
.
Yes, Claude had been nabbed at a DUI checkpoint. But it was worse. He had a bag of meth on him. The police not only threw him in the pokey, but they had also impounded the car. Rachael had to rent a ‘junker’ to get to and from work in, and between bail, the rental and past due bills she didn't have the money to pay me.
.
Reminding her of our deal, and that I’d given her 2-extra weeks to produce some cash...or else.
.
"So, Rachael, are you ready to comply with the terms of the loan?"
.
Rachael looked at me in disbelief? "No way, I may let you …

.

.

Collateral

Part-4-of-5

.

.

Rachael looked at me in disbelief? “No way, I may let you spank me again but I'm not sucking your cock," said blurted out so loud that several guys at a near by table turned and looked our way. Seconds before there was all kind of background noise, but when Rachael spoke there seemed to be a dead silence in the room and judging from the head turns and looks apparently everyone heard her reluctance.
.
Smiling, first at the guys and then at the girl young enough to be my daughter, I quietly reminded Rachael of our signed and sealed deal. No repayment according to schedule, got her another spanking and I got my cock sucked.
.
She looked at the floor, as if considering her options. "Uncle Carl, we’re related. The other stuff, well, that wasn't sex. But this is so wrong."
.
I didn't disagree with her, so I merely stared before speaking.
.
"Is it as wrong as you screwing a neighbor and getting caught by his wife," I replied firmly, reminding her of that embarrassing situation. "Or you getting drunk and hauled in by the cops or, as bad as you nearly losing your house? Remember, I've done everything to help you and you repay this kindness by your lack of payment. What's with that? Besides, a deal is a deal."
.
A look of resignation came over her and then my young niece stood and started out of the shop, me following a little behind.
.
"Where will we do it?" she sighed dejectedly, so even though she didn't agree to what we'd be doing, she’d come to grips with it.
.

As I phoned a nearby hotel to book a room, I noticed that Rachael had thoughtfully worn a skirt. It would make spanking her naked butt easier. In 15-minutes we made the short walk and we were checked in. we strode to the elevators and while waiting she asked if there was anything she could short of sucking my cock to comply with our agreement. "Uncle Carl, I have no problem sucking your cock. I deserve it, and I know I agreed to it. But you’re my uncle. Couldn't we just do the spanking thing?"
.
I reminded Rachael of our deal and about how I was on the hook for college savings money (I lied), on how most people left her in the lurch and would have liked for them to lose their house. I reminded her that she wasn't a virgin. Then I pulled out the showstopper. "Look, Rach, I don't get any at home, and I have fantasized about your mouth for years."
.
She bought it. She actually smiled and told me that it would be fun. Go figure. Good thing we were done negotiating because a guy who was obviously drunk shuffled his liqueur laced body into the elevator on the 3-floor, greeting us with a burp. We left the drunk in the elevator on the 4-floor and walked to our room. We talked for a minute as I looked around and made sure that everything was OK. In the bathroom I quickly slipped the belt from the complimentary robe into my back pocket.

.

Sitting down on the bed, I told my niece that it was time. She still looked to be in disbelief, but I wasn't about to be swayed from making her hold up her end of the agreement.
.
"How do you want to do this?" asked my sexy niece as she resignedly walked over to me. .
.
As Rachael laid
herself across my lap like a naughty little girl, I reminded her that she was the one who hadn’t kept up their end of our deal and needed to be punished. My blood was running hot as I flipped up her skirt and started caressing her shapely butt. I could tell by the way that she squirmed around as I pulled her panties down that she wasn’t going to be as cooperative as last time. She wanted me to just pull her panties down and not off, so she resisted my efforts to pull them off her feet. Expecting something like this I grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back. Before she realized what I was doing, I tied her wrist together with the bathrobe belt that I’d gotten from the bathroom.

.

Rachael kicked and bucked, but I was too strong for it to make any difference. The sight of my sexy niece across my lap was a remarkably powerful and erotic one. Even as she tried to protest, I jammed the crotch of her panties into her mouth as a gag. She tried her best to squirm free, but all she did was buck her sweet bottom up, as if presenting herself to me. She looked so cute with her naked butt sticking up in the air and her panties stuffed in her mouth, that I couldn’t resist taking a few more pictures. I took about 15-more pictures of her lying bound on the bed, on the floor, and in the chair. “Extra insurance,” I told her, “You’ll get these back with all the others when you pay me off. In all the pictures I made sure that her pussy was showing.

.

And then a strange thing happened. The tears that were waiting to be released came pouring out of Rachael’s eyes. They flowed down her face, as she was shaken by sobs and moans, and fell sharply onto the carpeted floor. If she thought she was going to get any sympathy she was sadly mistaken. “Ha, ha, ha,” I laughed “I haven't even begun to spank you yet, and you’re already crying like a little baby.”

.

Rachael continued to sob as she lay helplessly across my lap. I placed my hand on her bottom 2 or 3-times, as if ready to strike at any time. I couldn’t contain my laughter at her for putting on such a display before she was even spanked.
.
”Listen,” said I snapped sharply. “I'm not going to start this spanking until you stop that crying. Do you hear me?”
.
”Please... please don't spank me,” blubbered Rachael, although she was starting to calm down.

.

“Nonsense,” I said, in a strict tone. “A deal’s a deal, so you're getting a spanking and that's all there is to it. You’re the one who did keep her in of the deal, so you'll just have to learn to deal with it.”
.
About a minute passed in absolute silence, except for Rachael’s sobs, which were dying down. Finally she stopped, choked back her tears, and pushed her butt up against my hand, as if submitting to her fate.
.
”Good girl,” I said as I raised my hand. I brought it down …smack… right in the middle of her naked bottom, but it was a …smack… lot softer then the last time …smack… I spanked her. I raised my hand …smack… and again brought it down …smack… on her right butt cheek, …smack… and then her left …smack… cheek. The swats got harder, …smack… but I was merely showing …smack… off my power, rather then …smack… trying to hurt …smack… her.

.

Holding her in place …smack… with a hand in the middle of her …smack… back, I took aim over …smack… and over …smack… again at Rachael’s tiny little …smack… butt. My hand …smack… came down, my open palm …smack… slapping with such ferocity …smack… that it shocked Rachael. The short, sharp sound …smack… of my hand swatting the butt …smack… of this tiny girl filled …smack… the room. The next time …smack… that my hand …smack… connected with her bare ass, …smack… she climaxed all over …smack… my lap. Rachael couldn't …smack… take it anymore, from deep …smack… inside her she let go …smack… a flood of tears, but she …smack… had to learn so I was …smack… relentless.

.

I shifted Rachael up slightly, and aimed …smack… directly at the point …smack… where here bottom …smack… met her thighs. When my hand …smack… connected, Rachael howled, …smack… and flung her head up. The swats …smack… still came hard and …smack… fast. The poor girl …smack… was getting a blistering. This wasn't …smack… a playful spanking; it was to teach …smack…my niece a lesson. Rachael was sobbing over my knee, …smack… her bottom thrust up and …smack… throbbing, the skin …smack… red and sore. Still …smack… I spanked on, bring …smack… my hand down …smack… again and …smack… again all on her backside.
.
When I finally I stopped. Rachael gasped for air, but didn't try to move from my lap. Laying there, her tiny frame dangling over my knees, her head down, and her feet kicking slightly. She looked absolutely ridiculous. She looked like a naughty child who needed to be punished with a hard and humiliating spanking. Her ass was bright red, and seemed to glow.

.

“That,” I said as I took her panties out of her mouth, “Was a spanking. I hope you've learnt a lesson, girl.” When she didn’t reply, I said, “Maybe you haven’t had enough.”

.

“No!” shrieked Rachael, “Please, please it hurts so bad. I've never been spanked like that before. Please don't spank me anymore.”

.
Laughing, I un-tied Rachael’s wrists and let her slid off my lap and down on her knees between my legs. With a smile, I unzipped my pants and slid my cock out through the slit in my boxers. As soon as it hit the fresh air, my uncut cock immediately sprang up and stood quivering in lap. It was 8-inches plus of thick shaft and purple head with rigid cords running its length. It was standing straight out with its head peeping wetly out of its sheath.
.
Rachael found herself looking down the underside of my massive shaft at the big blue vein underneath, pulsing with power. It had grown another inch and suddenly she realized just how big it was. She leaned down; stopping with my cock wavering back and forth only inches from her face. "Do you like it jerked a while before sucking or should I just suck it," asked Rachael. I have to admit I never had been asked that question before.
.
"Uh, jerk it a little first," I replied, thinking that it might prolong the action.
.
She circled the base of my cock with…

.

.

Collateral

Part-5-of-5

.

.

She circled the base of my cock with her left hand and gradually began jerking me off, moving her fingers slowly up and down my now-hard manhood. The feeling was marvelous. She started slowly, and then gradually increased speed. My cock was throbbing with each pulsating stroke of Rach’s hand. The veins were bulging and my balls aching to release a load of hot sticky cum. After a bit she reached over with her other hand and began a tantalizing hand tandem that made my cock quiver.
.
Her left hand worked the base of my cock up and down as she concentrated on the lower part of my cock. The right hand milked the tip, acting like a pair of lips on my throbbing head. The feelings were so intense that I soon felt my cum start to boil.
.
I attempted to get my mind going elsewhere because her hands were on the brink of getting me to shoot. That would have been great, but I wanted her to suffer a little and I wanted to savor the sensations of my cock in her mouth.
.
Thinking of anything but young Rachael, I desperately attempted to hold off shooting my load. I thought of the teacher in school who gave me nothing but grief and my first boss, who was a complete asshole. Somehow my mind shifted to a night when my friends were playing poker. Somewhere along the line we began a beer-induced discussion of blowjobs.
.
We came to the conclusion that there were 2-types of women who give them: organized and unorganized. The organized ones were generally a bit more experienced, they knew what men liked and they took their time to provide that service. They would say that they didn't like giving them because it really was a ‘job,’ but they still did the deed. They usually followed a tried and true methodology, motivated by the knowledge that the guy was surprised that they were performing with such intimacy. Deep inside, these women had a need to control the action and the guy they were doing.
.
Then there were the unorganized women, generally younger with less experience at fellatio. They do it because they liked doing it. It was such a turn on that they sometimes even got them off in the act. They are very active and tend to twirl their head, sending hair from side to side, and move their head with a purpose. Generally speaking, they were younger girls.
.
Of course, any woman who does the deed is perfect in a guy's eyes, no question. Organized or unorganized, the receiver didn't care as long as she didn't look like they were going to die in the process. All of us agreed those women, the ones who do it while complaining and pulling off at the wrong time and so forth, were the worst.
.
The thoughts of these other thoughts allowed me to hold off my orgasm, but not for long. I couldn't help savoring Rachael's actions.
.
"You need to suck it, girl, you need to suck it fast," I demanded, knowing my orgasm was approaching and she had yet to place her pretty red lips around my cock. I mean, what's a blowjob without lips?
.
Rachael stopped her hand action, looked into my eyes, and smiled. She stretched up and kissed my cheek, and then lowered her head toward the bulging missile that was her sole objective. Eagerly, I put my hand on the back of her head to help guide it to my cock.
.
I felt her warm breath wafting across my balls, as her mouth approached my cock. I think she slowed, either because she really didn't want to suck me or, as I’d rather believed, she merely wanted to tease me more. I thought to myself that she had done this before, a lot because the entire act was timed perfectly. I was throbbing, I was nearly begging her to continue, and still she moved deliberately to my cock.
.
She stopped an inch or so away from her objective, but I couldn't take it any more so I pushed her face down to make contact.
.
She circled her soft lips and slid them down my cock, engulfing me tightly in her warm mouth. She had about half of my 6-inches firmly in her moist mouth and was working her lips up and down the shaft. Then she lowered her head taking in a little more of my cock into her mouth, before lifting her head and teasing me with her lovely wet lips.
.
Then it was back to moving her mouth up and down on my cock like she was a master. She was obviously an experienced fellatrix as each movement was orchestrated for my satisfaction. She worked my cock slowly, faster, then slowly again. She couldn't have been sucking more than a couple minutes before I began to lose control.
.
"Oh my god I'm cumming," was about all I could manage. She attempted to pull her mouth off my cock and jerk the cum out. But I held her firmly in place on my cock so she could sample the full thrust and spurting of my cum. And spurt I did, blasting her mouth with 5-copious doses of gooey man cum.
.
She was forced to swallow most of it, but a little cum leaked out onto her lips and chin. I had to smile because she didn't know whether to wipe it off or rub it in.
.
Coming down from my orgasm I looked at my niece, reached behind me on the bed and presented her with a towel to wipe her face.
.
"You’re so bad, Uncle Carl, that was so wrong of you. You shouldn't have cum in my mouth and made me swallow. We're family. It’s a good thing I don’t mind swallowing.
I'm not going to lie and say it's the best tasting thing in the world, but it's not the worst either. And it helped that you cummed in the back of my mouth.” Then she added, “The taste is definitely weird at first, but you get use to it. At least I did.”

.
I laughed a little at her morals, and then apologized. "We'll Rachael, we had a deal, so if I hadn’t have cummed in your mouth, I'd have broken my own agreement, no?"
.
She shook her head. I had thought after finishing giving a blowjob that there were 2-ways for women to react. Some pull back to clean off and move away from the mess, while others stay with the cock that had spurted on and in them.

Now I knew a third way. Rachael did wipe off my cum but she didn't pull away. She didn't hunker down and continue to love my cock either. She was sort of suspected in between, as if wondering what to do next.

So I told her. "Clean me off, Rach, kiss it a little more before you leave."
.
Following directions without a whimper, Rachael lowered her mouth once more onto my cock, cleaning it with her mouth. I took that opportunity to feel her ass again. Hum, that was one fine ass.
.
This was well worth the danger of having her not repay her loan on time, I thought, although I did wonder what I would do if my wife asked about the bonds. Still, she hadn't for years, so why would she start now.
.
Rachael made herself presentable while I zipped up. She looked great in her short skirt and tight top, and I couldn't believe that just minutes before she’d had my cock was in her mouth.
.
"That was wonderful, girl, wonderful," I raved, complimenting her on her work. "I’m proud of you for living up to your end of the bargain."
.
She asked if that meant that she didn't owe the $500 in interest any more. Smiling, I said, “Of course you do, but as a reward for a job well done, its only $250.
.
She nodded.
.
As she opened the door and walked out, I wondered if the next payment would be late as well.
.
God, I hoped it was

.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: