Sunday, September 27, 2009

sister-(b/s incest-oral-swallowing)-part-1 and 2-of-2_____incest is wrong

.

.

.

Sister Sex

Part-1-of-2

.

.

I’m 40-years old, white male, educated and successful. I grew up in a very strict family, very religious, very controlling. I’m the second oldest of 5-children, I have a brother and 3-sisters. My parents were good people. They were a little wild when they grew up and didn’t want that for their children, so the way that they tried to control us was by not letting us go out. While all of my friends in junior high were out at the movies on a Friday night, I was stuck at home.

.
My sister, Iris was 1-year older and a grade higher than me in school. Needless to say, with the 2-of us having to stay in every night, we were pretty close. In the summer and on weekends, my sister, Iris and I would hang out late at night, playing board games and watching TV, kid stuff. This was about the time Iris started blossoming as a woman. She’
d always been skinny as a child. Not what you would call undernourished, but until now I guess she looked like the proverbial fence post. During the last year she started to develop in many ways. Her breasts started to emerge along with the first signs of pubic hair at the top of her vaginal slit. She I gained a little weight, that is, at least by the time she was fourteen her elbows and knees no longer looked larger than the limbs they were joined to. Unknown to me, she also got her period.

.

One night when I was in the 5th grade and Iris was in 6th, I fell asleep in her room. This had happened several times before, but this time while we were asleep, somehow we started cuddling. I remember waking up and finding my arms wrapped around my sister. I knew it was wrong, but I was so turned on, my cock, which had no hair on it, yet, was hard as a rock. I held onto my sister and real slowly pressed my cock harder into her. She was wearing a nighty and I could feel my package pressed in between her butt cheeks. I was scared she was going to wake up, get freaked out and then I would be in big trouble.

.

I lay there for a while until I realized that Iris was awake. She was lying there acting like she was sleeping, but she was definitely awake. I pressed into her a little bit to test the waters, and she ever so slowly but firmly pressed back into me. We moved like this into each other for a few minutes, both of us still acting like we were sleeping. My sister acted like she was scratching her ass, and reached back and brushed her hand against my cock, still scared to actually grab it. My arms were around her so I started feeling of her breasts. They were just little nubs, but they felt so good.

.

Finally, I got the nerve to roll Iris onto her back; I climbed on top of her and started to dry humping. As we moved quickly into each other, Iris’s legs were wide open and I could feel the bulge of her pussy as I ground against her. I tried to put my tongue in her mouth but Iris turned her head. I didn't cum and neither did she, but it felt so fucking good. We dry humped until 4 am, before finally falling asleep.

.
After that, my sister and I dry humped every night but nothing more, no kissing or finger banging. I would rub Iris’s pussy through her underwear and she would rub my cock, but nothing more. School came and we had to limit ourselves to weekends that were not busy. There was no way I could sleep in her room every weekend night; my parents would have gotten suspicious. We hadn’t done anything in over a month, and then on Saturday night, I was finally able to stay in Iris’s room.

.

It had been so long that we wanted each other so bad, that when we started to hungrily grope each other, Iris stuck her tongue in my mouth and we began to make out. Oh my god, it was so good, that I got excited and stripped off her panties. And for the first time in my life, I went down and started licking and sucking her pussy. Iris quickly started breathing louder and bucking her hips against my face. I could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. I was practically drinking it.

.

When I realized how loud my sister was moaning, I was terrified that my parents would hear so I covered her mouth with my hand and made her quiet down. Then I went back to licking and sucking her pussy, fingering it, I could not get enough. It wasn’t long until I felt my sister’s legs trembling and shaking. And then as she began to moan again, I felt her squirt all over my face.

.

I was so scared that I jumped and ran back to my room. I got there just in time to beat my mother who’d gotten up to see what was wrong with my sister. Iris told our mother that she must have had a bad dream.

.

After things settled down and Mom was back to sleep, I heard my sister crawling across my bedroom floor. She got into bed with me and asked me to lick her where she pees. I licked and sucked her pussy all night and she must have cum at least 10-times or more.

.
We were so excited about this new development that we couldn’t stay away from each other. Even on school nights we risked getting caught, sneaking down the hallway into each other’s rooms. After that, besides dry hump, Iris would suck my cock and I would eat her pussy. It was heaven.

.

No matter what we did at night, we never discussed it with one another during the day, ever.

.

Oral sex was as far as we went. When I’d try to put my cock in her pussy, Iris would tell me no. We did this all the way up until Iris was in 8th grade.

.
When I was in the 7th grade, I couldn’t wait to taste Iris, to eat her pussy and to dry fuck her so I snuck into her room. By this time, I had hair on my cock and it was getting a lot bigger, my sister’s breasts
had developed to a somewhat small but very firm size with two perfect eraser type nipples surrounded by quarter sized aureole. By now when she sucked my cock I’d cum in her mouth and she would swallow every drop. We were doing our normal routine when out of the blue; I laid my sister on her back. As she watched, I put the head of my cock against her slit and started tracing her pussy lips with my hard cock. Then I inserted just the tip. I’d done this before, but had never gone any further.

.

After tracing my sister’s pussy lips and inserting the head, I was slowly easing the head in and out of her pussy. Then suddenly Iris grabbed my face, pulled me down, and stuck her tongue in my mouth. She began to kiss me very tenderly and softly. Then she reached in between our bodies and grabbed my swollen, throbbing cock and began to guide it into her wet pussy. I couldn't believe it! As soon as I was in, I started to slide in and out very slowly, lowering myself onto her as her hips rose up to meet mine. We clumsily moved into one another. When our hips would meet, we would grind against one another so hard I was afraid that I’d hurt her. It was fucking unreal! I soon had a rhythm going as I pumped into my sister harder and faster. She got so excited that she began to moan and I had to cover her mouth with my palm. When she cummed, she bit into my hand so hard that she drew blood.

.
After that, we could not get enough. I would rush home from school so that I could fuck Iris before my parents got home. My father was a lawyer and always worked late hours. Twice a week, our mother would work in dad’s law firm. It was on those 2-days that we’d rush home, sneak out to the pool-house and fuck. I liked it when we got together during the day because I could study her maturing body. When she turned sideways and back I carefully inspected every part of her I could see. At that age she wasn't a raving beauty but all in all she was no dog either. She was only about 5-foot 4, but her 105 lbs. was well distributed and she had nice long legs. When I ran my hands slowly around her breasts, she sucked in her already flat stomach. All in all, I was satisfied with the way she looked.

.

As I admired her body, I would …

.

.

Sister Sex

Part-2-of-2

.

.

As I admired her body, I would run my fingers through her pubic hair. I liked the fact that it was so soft and thick as I rubbed back and forth touching her clit every now and then. I thought to myself as I rubbed, Iris may not have the biggest breasts in school, but I’ll bet she definitely had the prettiest crotch. Her hair grew in a perfect triangle. It didn't straggle above the hairline or down her thighs. It just started thick and grew the same all the way to her asshole.

.

Then at night I would sneak in Iris’s room and fuck her again. We did this all the way through school. I had girlfriends and Iris had boyfriends. But since she wanted to be known as a good girl, she didn‘t fuck them. We lived in a small town and she knew it would get out if she did.

.

I was perfectly content to have her all to myself, so I was secretly glad.

.

We had so many close calls, that it’s a miracle that we never got caught or that Iris never got pregnant. There were a couple of times when we would get carried away and I cummed inside her. Then we would be all shook up until she got her period. Normally I would fuck her, pull out and either shoot it in her mouth or spray it all over her stomach or ass.

.
On Sunday morning, I would sit in church, and look around thinking, ‘if these people only knew what I did with my sister last night.’ I could see the way men looked at my sister. She looked so innocent, but
what had started as a little tuft of pubic hair, had since blossomed into a perfect triangle of carpet thick hair that protruded a good three inches out from her flat abdomen and completely covered her vagina. So anyone doubting her maturity would think otherwise if they ever saw her bottomless. Even though Iris was a straight A student, a good girl, polite, well behaved and very respectful she had grown into a very lovely young lady. She now stood about 5-foot 7-inches tall with long blonde hair. Her figure was a beautiful hourglass shape with medium size breasts, a firm flat stomach from working out and a beautiful tight little butt. It used to make me laugh. None of these people had a clue about how horny that good girl really was. How she would ride my cock, her breasts shaking as she rode harder and harder. The look of pure ecstasy on her face as she rubbed her own breasts and massaged her clit while she rode up and down on my cock, cumming over and over. My friends would all confess to me how much they liked her, did I think they had a chance, blah, blah, blah. I would just laugh to myself.

.
Than my sister graduated from high school and went off to college, leaving me at home alone. I’d been having abnormal amounts of sex for 5-years and then boom it was gone.

.

When she came home for thanksgiving, I couldn’t wait to stick my cock in her. When she got home we could barely contain our excitement. When Iris saw me, she gave me a strong firm hug, but nothing overt, since our whole family was there. The waiting was torture, but finally Iris said that she wanted to visit friends and asked me if I wanted to go with her.

.

We told our parents that we’d be back for dinner. We didn't even get down the street before my cock was out and Iris was sucking me off, I was so horney that I blew in her mouth in less than a minute. I took her to an apple orchard, parked way in the back, and pulled my sister out. Almost frantically, I laid her up against the trunk and buried my cock in her. We fucked for 2-hours non-stop, I blew 3 or 4-loads and my sister, who was insatiable cummed so many times that she lost count.

.

Sated, we went home, had dinner, and then that night, I snuck back into her room and banged her out all night. She was home for 3-days and we must have fucked 30-plus times. We kept it like that my senior year, fucking on vacations. But the summer I graduated, Iris went to Europe, so we only fucked a couple of times.


I went to college in Southern California and my sister went to school on the East Coast so we rarely saw one another anymore. Iris of course, being as beautiful as she was had no shortage of boyfriends. We never spoke of what we had shared all of those years, and despite the fact that we had fucked each other over and over, we still stayed close and there was no awkwardness between us. When my sister was 25 she got married to a good guy. He has a good a career, she had kids and they have an awesome life. I didn’t get married until I was 31, but I now have children, a great wife, career etc.

.
We hadn’t seen much of each other over the last ten years, and we’d kind of grown apart. Last month, my grandmother died. Iris called and asked me if I was taking my family to the funeral. I told her no, that we just had too much going on and that I would be going to Wisconsin alone. My sister said she that was going alone too. We flew together to WI, checked into our rooms. Our whole family was there. We all went out to dinner, visited cousins we hardly knew, you know the deal.

.
That first night, alone in my room, Iris called and said that she couldn’t sleep. When she asked me if I wanted to come over, I of course told her that I would be right there. When I got to her room, my sister was in a see through nighty. Her hips were full; her stomach had a little pooch to it. Her breasts were heavy and they sagged, but she looked fucking delicious. My cock immediately got hard, hard like when I was 13. Without saying a word, I took my sister in my arms, our lips met and we started to kiss, slowly, my hands exploring her body, a body I had not touched in almost 20-years. I hungrily groped at her, pulling her nighty off as she pulled down my sweats.

.

Grasping my cock, she took it in her mouth and started sucking it.

.

When I rolled her on to her back and entered her, she wailed as if she was being stabbed. Suddenly she was fucking me like she hadn’t fucked in a year. She was so wet I could smell it. I could smell her wetness, and it smelled like when we were kids. When she cummed, it was like someone turned on a facet. She sprayed all over me, shrieking and wailing, the whole time. It was like old times. We fucked all night every night. We could not get enough of one another.

.
We came home and didn’t talk for 2-weeks. Last Thursday, my sister called my office, asked if we could have lunch. At lunch, she told me that the best sex she’d ever had in her life was with me. She was horny, could not get enough. To my surprise she’d been cheating on her husband, but was still unsatisfied. She asked me if we could start fucking again on a regular basis. When I of course told her yes, she sucked my cock right there in my car.

.

I was so happy. I just told my wife earlier this evening that I was going to meet my sister for dinner. Imagine being able to tell your wife that you’re going to meet your lover, who is your sister and she will never have a clue. She lives 30-minutes away. We met half way, got a motel room and I fucked her for 2-hours. It was awesome.

.

I’m now sitting at home, thinking back to that first night when I first ground my young cock between Iris’s butt-cheeks. What if I hadn’t had the balls to do that? I probably would never have had the experiences that I had, and what a shame that would have been. I have never spoken of this to anyone. My sister told me that in college, she drunkenly told a friend of hers that she lost her virginity to her brother and that her friend looked at her as if she had sprouted an arm out of the top of her head. After that, she wisely kept it to herself.

.
I don’t know why I felt the need to talk about this, but it has been awesome and liberating. I’m not in love with my sister, and she is not in love with me. Its just sex, but great fucking sex and I don’t ever want to give it or her up again. I know that everyone is going to think we are hillbillies, whatever, I could give a shit, and I bet this goes on a lot more than we know of.

.
Sister sex ... Yes, its by far the best sex that I’ve ever had. My brother Bob and one of my other sisters, Cathy was always close. I've often wondered if they ever had a similar experience?

.

.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: