Saturday, August 1, 2009

too old----part-1-of-1

.

.

.

Too Old for a Baby Sitter

.

.

At eighteen, I had come to the realization that I was way too old for a baby sitter, but sadly my mother didn’t agree. So that was how I ended up staying with my aunt and uncle while my parents went to Chicago for a week for a conference. But even though life seemed unfair, my horniness got the best of me and I ended up having a little fun.
.
I was breathless as I stared at the multi-colored treasure trove. The pinks, blues, reds, and greens were enough to make me insanely hard. I ran my hand through the pile of cotton, nylon, and silk. My aunt had enough cute panties to last a lifetime. I pulled a dainty little pink number from the drawer and rubbed the soft silken material between my fingers. Not wanting to be greedy I decided that this was the only pair I would be using today. I quickly headed for the couch in my aunt and uncle's den. I quickly slid off the gym shorts that I’d been wearing and sat down, enjoying the way the cool leather felt against my naked body. I had always loved the feeling of the cold leather on my bare skin.
.
My cock was already hard and standing at attention. At four inches it wasn’t much to look at, but I couldn't help but love rubbing it as often as I could. I wrapped the silken material around my cock, wishing that my aunt were as fat as I was so that I could be wearing these wonderful panties instead of just rubbing them against my stiff cock. Actually,
she was absolutely stunning. She is about 5-foot 8-inches tall with long dark hair and emerald green eyes. She has a dark complexion and an absolutely incredible body. Thanks to her long-distance running in high school, she had very nice, sculpted legs that looked good in high-heeled shoes.
Non-the less, I was enjoying the moment. The way my balls felt against the cool leather as my hand moved the panties slowly up and down against my hard cock. I whimpered slightly feeling myself preparing to cum, normally I would have backed down, prolonged the experience. But, today I just sped my hand up, pumping my fingers across my cock. I let out a soft moan as my balls released and I squirted cum into my aunt’s pink panties.
.
"Nice job." The deep voice startled me. I opened my eyes and was shocked to see my uncle standing in the doorway. I tried to cover up, but failed miserably. "Oh don't bother trying to hide." He is smiling, more amused than anything else. My face hot with embarrassment, I looked at the floor.
.
"I... I,” I stuttered, at a loose to come up with a good explanation.
.
"It's ok,” he laughed. “But you are just going to have keep me from telling your aunt."
.
"How?" I ask, nervously. With a knowing smile, he came over and sat down next to me.
.
"Well, I have plenty of cash,” he said thoughtfully, “So I don’t need that.” Then after a pause, he asked, "You ever suck a cock?" but he sounds so matter of fact that I just know that he’s joking.
.
"No,” I say laughing nervously. "Why?"
.
"Like I said, I have plenty of money but I don't get enough head,” he explains. When I looked at him to see if he was joking, he was smiling. "So to keep me quiet you'll be blowing me while you’re here,” he said as he stood back up and started undoing his belt.
.
At 6-foot 3, 228lbs, with dark wavy hair and brown eyes, he was very intimidating as I looked up and whined, "You can’t be serious?"
.
”Yes, unless you want me to tell on your perverted ass."

.

As I shook my head no, he continued to take off his pants. Secretly I loved this, but I wasn’t sure that I wanted him to know it. His dark Irish good looks, broad shoulders, hairy chest and legs, always secretly attracted me to him, odd too because with other guys it was mostly curiosity instead of attraction. When he down to his tight white briefs and I feel my cock twitching back to life. From the bulge in his underwear he’s packing a man-size load.

.

When he pulled them down, I could see the treasure trail that started above his navel where his chest hair ended. The trail ended in a bush of dark hair surrounding his cock with the hair continuing to wrap thickly behind his balls. He was all male. His round firm ass had a dusting of dark fuzz with a hairy crack. Most impressive to me was his cock and balls. It was big, at least 7-inches when soft, and thick. He was uncut, thick, and full of veins. The outline of his big cock head was always visible and the tip was never completely covered by his foreskin. His size was almost as though he was just starting to plump up, that's the way he was hung when soft. He didn’t know that I’d peek and seen him with morning wood. So I knew that he was a stallion when the beautiful head popped all the way out of the foreskin.

.

As soon as he kicks off his underwear he sat back down on the couch next to me. Still smiling, he patiently said, "Take you're time, your aunt won’t be home for a couple of more hours.”

.

I had never done this before so I was suddenly scared to death. Sensing my nervousness, he said, ‘Just rub it first."

.

Tentatively, I reached out with a shaking hand and grasped his cock. I marveled at the warmth that was radiating from it. I could tell that he liked what I was doing, because when I caressed its length he moaned. Encouraged, I continued to move up and down, jerking him off. He has his eyes closed and is really into this.

.

Getting up my nerve, I move to my knees in front of him. I heard him groan as he parted his legs to give me more access. As I prepared to taste my first cock, I closed my eyes and stuck out my tongue. As my tongue flicked across the tip of his head, his cock twitched. The musky smell of my uncle’s balls drew me in. I kissed the tip and then ran my tongue around the head.

.

I stopped and looked at it for a minute. I had just licked my first cock and I like the taste.. a lot. I licked again at the head and sucked the whole head into my mouth. I sucked as much of its length into my mouth as I could. I sucked up and down coating his cock with my saliva. I pumped my fist back and forth on the shaft as I sucked at the head. Soon I have most of his cock in my mouth and I'm moving it in and out of my mouth.

.

"Use your hands, boy,” my uncle said, his breathing heavy. "Play with my balls." Reaching down I cup and caress his balls while I continue to move his cock in and out of my mouth. I feel him twitch and hear him moan for me to go faster. His hairy balls are essentially new to me, so instead of speeding up, I lowered my face and licked my first set of balls. The pubic hair wasn't really noticeable, and the taut skin tasted more metallic than anything else. I started licking up and down, my right hand unstoppably, pumped up and down the length of his shaft. His hand was pressed to the top of my head as I licked his balls, my tongue pressing harder as his skin became wetter and wetter.

.

Then as I took him back into my mouth, I felt the cock grow and knew his orgasm was approaching. When he started twitching and I felt him cum, I reveled in the power I had to make this cock explode. I wanted it, and I craved it. I felt the first blast of cum hit my tongue and I liked the salty flavor. Without warning the second blast of cum filled my mouth so fast I can't swallow. I gagged and it started dribbling out of my mouth as I tried to swallow it all.

.

As soon as he was done cumming, as he gathered up his clothes, he told me to get up and go get cleaned up.

.

By the time I showered and dressed, my aunt was home. While we had dinner together, my aunt asked how our day had been. My uncle winked at me as he told my aunt that he’d enjoyed my company so much that we were going to be spending a lot of time together while I was there. As a matter of fact, while you’re working late tomorrow we’re going to a movie (but that’s another story)

.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: