Monday, August 3, 2009

little girl----part-1 thru 2-of-2

.

.

.

Daddy’s Little Girl

Part-1-of-2

Age play

.

.

Oh my what, a harrowing day at work. I couldn’t wait to get home to my baby. A 15- minute drive and I’ll be there. Although I had to work late, I still found time to sneak out and pick my princess up a surprise. She’s been such a good girl letting herself in after school, and keeping up her grades, I'm so proud of her.
.
You see my baby doll is my girlfriend, I am 45, and she is in her early 30s. Over the past year our relationship has taken an odd but interesting twist. It seems that she likes to be treated like my young daughter, not in a perverse sense but in the sense that she feels cared for and protected, sheltered you might say.

.
When we are in my home alone, she hasn't a care in the world because Daddy takes care of everything. She is safe and loved, child-like, but she is more of a woman than most and the appreciation and adoration I receive in return is tenfold.
.
As I pulled into the driveway, I notice the porch light wasn't on. A little odd, because my baby loves to open the door and hug me when I reach the front porch. Regardless of what I may have in my arms, they had better be ready for my hug. A little curious, I turn the key and enter the house. It was quiet except for the television that was on the cartoon network. As I moved into the living room, I could see her stocking feet on the couch. As I slowly approach there was my angel sound asleep, curled up like a kitten with her favorite blanket. The poor baby must have had a hard day at school and must be exhausted. As I look at her lying there asleep I think how lucky I am to have her. I can’t help admiring her perfect smooth skin and soft brown hair, as she lies there sleeping like a baby with no worries in the world.
.
I think about our dinner tonight, French toast with maple syrup. You see my baby likes to have breakfast for dinner sometimes, and now that she’s got me to try it, so do I. what a fun way to end the day. Lovingly, I pulled the blanket over her, and head off to the kitchen. After making home made eggnog with cinnamon, sweet the way she likes it, I picked out the plates to set the table. Looks like she’s going to get the DINOSAUR plate and I get a regular one. As the smell of the French toast wafts through the house I can see my baby doll starting to stir. All of a sudden, her pretty head pops up over the back of the couch, "Daddy you’re home," she exclaims with glee. And she’s off the couch making her way over to me in her plaid school uniform with the extra thick white bobby sox. Here it comes, my hug! I love my hugs, they are so sincere and her body feels so good pressed tightly against mine. Usually when she hugs me she’s looking into my eyes with adoration, but this tome something is awry.

.

"What’s wrong baby?” I ask.

.
"I'm sorry that I couldn't stay awake long enough to turn on the light and meet you at the door," she says sadly.

.

"Aww that’s ok honey," I say as I placed my hand under her sweet lil chin and raise her face so that we’re eye to eye. Then I gave her a silly daddy grin, the one that she can’t keep from smiling at. As we both broke into giggles, she gave me a sweet kiss on the lips. As our lips touched, she sucked my lower lip into her mouth and playfully nibbled on it. I smile because I know that this is her little way of telling me that she’s frisky, and that she wants playtime before bedtime.
.
”Ok, its time to eat,” I laughed. Happily my honey ran to the hook where the dinner triangle hangs and rings the dinner bell, just like an old western movie. We picked it up at a yard sale for a buck, and now ringing it is a daily ritual. As she rushes back over to the table I pulled out my baby dolls chair and she hopped up on and sat cross-legged. She likes to be real close to the table so I push her up snug. It’s her turn to say blessings today, so we clasp hands. I think it’s so cute when she does because she blesses anything and everything that’s on her mind that day. But what I like the most is when at the very end, she pauses, looks at me, and says, "And thank you God for giving me my Daddy." Then she’ll scrunch up her nose like a little rabbit. It just makes me melt.
.
Now its my job to cut up the food into manageable pieces so I carefully cut the French toast, she likes it cut in squares, not strips, with lots of maple syrup. I always let her have the first bite to make sure its good. She nods her head and we begin to dine, my sweetheart tells me of her exhausting day at school and then a meeting afterward, and I do the same. When we are done, she always asks me a question, and I play along with it. " Guess what?" she will say.

.

"Ok, what?"

.

Then she will say, "No worries, I'm safe at home and no-one can get me when I'm with you Daddy!"

.

"That’s right Baby doll."

.

She then coyly says in a little voice, "Daddy, will you feed me?" Then I take her fork from her hand and move my chair closer. Bite by bite, square by square the dinosaur is becoming more visible on the bottom of the plate. "More maple syrup Daddy please," she mumbles with a mouthful of food.

.

I quickly correct her, "Young lady?"

.

But, she stops me with a shush finger and finishes my sentence, "Its not polite to talk with your mouth full! I'm sorry daddy."

.

With a forgiving smile, I pick up the squeeze bottle and start to add some to the few pieces of toast left on the plate, "Say when," I tell her.

.

I’m now putting way too much so she says, "When, when, when, Daddeeee, you drowned them!" She giggles, then with the next forkful, just as its about to enter her mouth she turn her head making me miss and get sweet sticky syrup on her cheek.

.

“Ooops, hand me your napkin honey,"

.

But she says, "No Daddy kiss it off there," as she gently leans in and presents her cheek to me. I taste the sweetness on my tongue. Then she slowly turns her head and puts her lips in a pout and says, “Daddeee, you missed some! Right here, pointing to her pink lips.” I see nothing there but I know where this is going. I gently lick her lip with the tip of my tongue, and she shivers as goose bumps race across her body, the hair on her arms stands on end.

.

With a giggle, she chirps, “Do it again." But this time she nibbles my tongue and lips in a very passionate way. I heard her breathing pattern change and notice that her nipples were hardening underneath her crisp white shirt. Knowing that I was teasing her, I pulled away and said, “Ok angel, would you please clear the table while Daddy draws you a bath?"

.

"Awwwwww, Ok. Can I have Mr. bubbles?"

.

“Yes Baby doll," I answer, "You can have a lot of mister bubbles."

.
As she cleared the table, I went to the bathroom, and proceed to draw her the best Mr. Bubbles bubble bath in the world. “Ok Princess,” I sang out, “Its ready.” And here she came. I could hear her running through the house, rounding the corner sliding on her stocking feet. She burst into the bathroom so fast that she nearly knocked me into the tub. "Whoa Horsy." I exclaim. Giggling, she quickly sat down on the commode and stuck out her feet, so I could pull her off her socks. Her nails were painted a soft pink so I say, “How pretty."

.

"I did it for you Daddy,” she beamed, “Do you like them?”

.

"Oh yes, baby,” I said, “I love your little piggies," as I brought her feet to my lips and kissed her toes. With a big grin, I went, "Phew, stinky." She giggled and I said, “Ok, stand up and raise your arms," as I pull her top, over her head," Then she turned around and I undid her bra from the back. With a shrug of her shoulders, it fell to the floor. I unzip her skirt from behind, and that followed the bra. "Ok, off with your panties."

.

With a little smirk, she said, "Help me Daddy," as she turned toward me and put her beautiful full breasts in my face. Leaning down, I slipped her white cotton panties down her long shapely legs to the floor. As I savored her sweet aroma, I notice a big wet spot in the crotch, " That's not pee-pee, Daddy," she said. “I feel all tingly right there," she adds as she points at her kitten,”

.

"Ok honey,” I said as she slid into the warm bath.
.

"This is just the way I like it,” she cooed as she snuggled down into the bubbles.

.

"Ok baby, behave while daddy does the dishes. I’ll be back to wash your hair in a couple of minutes." Then I spot her rubber ducky on the sink and tossed it into the bubbles. Pouting, she said, "Now how am I gonna find him in there?"

.

I reply, "Don’t worry, he’ll find you."

.

Just then she said, “Oh, here he is."

.
It took me a couple of minutes to do the dishes and set them to dry on the rack. When I got back to the bathroom, all I could see was 2-eyes peeking out of the bubbles. Knowing that she was hiding from me, I said, "Oh boy, where’s my baby doll? I hope she doesn't go down the drain when I pull the plug.”

.

"Here I am silly Daddy. I wouldn't fit down the drain and you know it.” Then she scooted over to the side of the tub with her back to me. Putting baby shampoo on my hands, I lathered up her hair. My baby loves the way I take my time and massage every inch of her pretty head of auburn hair.

.

“Oooh, it feels sooooo good," she sighed, “You’re a very, very good daddy."

.

"Only for you my baby doll,” I reply, “Only for you." Taking her sudsy hair, I made it into a point on top of her head. , Handing her a mirror, I said, “Look, you’re an upside-down ice-cream cone.”

.

"No I'm not, I want to be a unicorn." When I fashioned the point into a horn, she giggled.

.

“Ok, its rinse off time, pull the plug, and stand up." Taking her hand, I steadied her as she stood. Once on her feet, I removed the shower massager so I could rinse her hair. The water temp was just right so I started rinsing at the top and worked my way down. She was so beautiful and innocent, but so damn sexy all at the same time that I thought my heart was going to burst from pleasure. When I rinsed the suds off her perfect breasts her nipples were hard. "Are you cold honey?" I ask.

.

"No Daddy, I’m not cold at all."

.

“Hmm,” murmured, as I rinse off her cute bottom. Then I asked her to turn around so I could rinse her kitten. “Oh my god,” I thought, “While I was doing the dishes, she’d shaved herself bare.”

.

"I did it for you Daddy,” she exclaimed happily, “I knew you liked it that way."

.

I told her how sweet she was and then I remembered her surprise. When she stepped out of the tub, I wrapped a big warm towel around her. Then I took the time to dry every inch of her heavenly body. As I dried her lady parts, her breathing changed and I could tell that she was ready to play. I placed my thick and thirsty robe on her and sent her to the bedroom for her jammie's and story time.
.
Going to the hall table where I’d left my packages when I came in from work, I picked up …

.

.

Daddy’s Little Girl

Part-2-of-2

.

.

Going to the hall table where I’d left my packages when I came in from work, I picked up her surprise and headed for her bedroom. " Baby doll, Daddy’s got a surprise for you, close your eyes," as I neared her room. When I walked in she was sitting on the edge of the bed in nothing but the robe and her eyes were shut tight. "Put your hands out honey," I told her. Squirming with excitement, she quickly put her cupped hands out in front of her. I placed the bag in her hands and said, "Ok, open your eyes."

.

Her eyes opened wide and as she peered in the bag. "Ohhh Daddy,” she exclaimed excitedly, “You got me a stuffed leopard." Ripping it out of the bag, she squeeled, “This isn't a leopard, it’s a teddy bear. And it so soft," she added as she squeezed it tight against her chest. "Its a teddy bear with leopard spots! I’m gonna call him Leopard Bear!" she exclaimed as she placed him on the bed and stretched out her arms and said, "You’re the best Daddy a girl could have!"

.
"Will you give me nummies, huh? Can I have nummies, I like it when you do that to me?" You see nummies is her cute word for when I place my mouth on her neck, ears, etc. and go num, num, num like I’m eating her all up.

.

"Sure I will but you have to take the robe off and lie on the bed.

.

"OK,” she says and in a flash the robe flies to the floor, and there she lies naked to the world, waiting for me to tickle and please her. My loins are stirring as I remove my shirt and climb on the bed with her.

.

With a laugh, I ask her, "Ok, point to the nummie spot."

.

She always starts at her ears because this really gets her going. She loves the sensation of goose bumps all over her body. Just as I had predicted, she points to her ear. I lean forward and without even touching her, my hot breath makes her giggle and tuck in her chin so I can’t get her ear.

.

"That’s not fair, I’m gonna get you." As she bares her neck, I quickly get in before she can react. "Num,num,num,num,num," I go with my whiskers tickling her neck and ear. We both look the length of her body and every inch is a puckered little goose bump.

.
She giggled and said, "look," as she pointed to her rock hard nipples.

.

“How beautiful you are,” I tell her and the game of nummies goes on. I get an ear, then the other, her neck both sides, and then she points to her breast. Her nipples are hard, and her skin is now so much more sensitive to my touch, as I place my mouth on her breast, and go num, num.

.

She stops me and says; "Now I want lickies." That of course means to lick, suck, and, nibble, and this of course I do quite well.
.
As my hot mouth covers her aureole, I take her nipple between my teeth. Then I gently bite and suck as I run my hot tongue in circles around them. My baby doll squirms and sighs beneath me. "Do you like it when Daddy does that baby?"

.

"Oh yes," she gasps as she now points to the other. As I pay even more attention to it, I see her rubbing her hands on her smooth belly, until she reaches her belly button, and points, "here." As I trace my lips down her belly to kiss her belly button, she points even lower to her freshly shaved mound. I am so close to her kitten I can now see that she is shiny, and wet with excitement, and anticipation, because she knows that Daddy will do her just right.
.
" Daddy, you make me tingle all over."

.

" I know honey you make me tingle too."

.

She then says, "Take your pants off, and then I will show you where next.”

.
I immediately undo my belt, and zipper, as my pants fall to the floor; my huge erection is visibly straining against my boxer briefs. "Let me see Daddy," she says excitedly. As I move closer to her, she reaches out her hand, and stokes me through the fabric. "Oh my, its soo big," she said. Then she pulled my boxers open and my thick cock sprang out right in her face. With a delighted little wiggle, she wraps her little hand around it and draws it to her mouth. As I look down at her, her tongue touched the tip, and a string of pre-cum formed as she moved away. “Mmmmm you taste so good, I want some of that.” I tell her, that I’m not done with her yet and she said, “Oh yeah, that's right. Where were we? Ok there, right there," she said as she pointed at her very moist, very aroused kitty. This time I position myself between her legs, and using my tongue, I slowly lick the backside of her clean sweet knee and then her inner thigh. The whole time I'm licking her, she’s kneading her breasts and pinching her nipples with one hand while she caresses her lower belly with the other. As I neared her sweet spot, her breathing got faster and shallower, and her tongue darted in and out of her mouth as she licked her sweet red lips, kinda like I was doing down below. I find I can’t tease her any longer so I flick my tongue out. When the tip touched her swollen pussy lip, a bolt of electricity shot through her body, and she let out a whimper like a little puppy dog. "Oh daddy!’ she gasps, "Mmmmm I like what you’re doing it soo much, please don't stop, I love you Daddy."

.

With a smile, I lifted my head and said, "I love you too baby doll." This time my tongue hit her very center. The first lick is thick with her juices, and she tastes so clean, and fresh, as I continue. Flicking my tongue up and down, I trace every inch and fold of her perfectly symmetrical pussy lips, finding he clit each time I get to the top. “Oh right there Daddy, right there," she whimpers as she places her hands behind my head. As I continue to eat her perfect pink pussy, I feel every tingle, and shudder that vibrates through her body, with each flick of my tongue. Franticly, she pressed against my mouth, grinding he sweet pussy into my face, and as her pleasure took control of her a rhythm formed.

.

I could tell that she is close to climaxing when her breath turned to gasps and her body is tensed up, so I put my lips gently on her clit and suck harder, pulling her pussy lips into my mouth. Quickly, I placed a finger near her wet opening. Then as soon as I insert it she lets out a scream, "Ohhh, Daddy I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Oh god, it feels sooooo good, oh my God! Oh my God, oh my God"! Suddenly my face was soaked with her cum and my cock was rock hard.
.
"Ok Honey, now it Daddy’s turn", I said as I move closer between her legs. She was lying on her back with her unfocused eyes half closed as if in a dreamy state. I smiled at how puffy and engorged her sweet little pussy was from all the special attention that it had been receiving. As I place the tip of my swollen cock between her thick pussy lips the heat generated by our physical contact made my baby moan with pleasure.

.
When I looked up, she had her leopard bear snuggled close to her face and she was kissing it on the nose, "This is you Daddy!" she said as she gave it a real big smooch. As I smile with approval of the kiss, I move my deeper into her broiling pussy and moved it in and out, coating it with her thick clear juices. She was so moist that her juice formed a trail from her pink pussy down across her tight rosebud, and onto the sheet. I gently lean forward and the tip of my thick cock forces its way even further into her tight pussy. It’s so tight from the special Kegiel exercises that she does that it almost snaps over my mushroom cap. "Ohhh yes, Daddy,” she sighed, “Mmmmm, I like it when you do that. Mmmmm nice and slow, mmmmm that's how I like it." With each forward stroke I allowed another inch to enter her, being sure to pull it out each time far enough so that the tip popped as it entered and exited he tight kitten. It took only a few times in and out until all 8-inches of thickness disappeared. Again and again my shaved balls press against her hot asshole, all sticky and wet with her cum. So far her tight asshole is my baby’s only hole that my cock has never been in.
.

I love to watch my glistening manhood slide in and out of that pink pussy. I watched her sweet face, because I love the expressions that she made. She closed her eyes, biting her lip, and tossing her head from side to side as Daddy slowly made sweet love to her, I lean forward, and whisper to her how much I love her and how she fucked me so good, and she said, "Daddy talk dirty to me, Please Daddy."

.

Caught up in her excitement, I told her that I was gonna fuck that tight pussy hard. And if she was a bad girl I was gonna bend her over and fuck her in that tight ass of hers. “Yes,” I said, “I’ m gonna fuck that ass!”

.

Those words were all she needed, grabbing me, she pulled me tight and wrapped her legs around my back, "Ohhh Daddy Here it comes again, Here it comes ohhh Uhhhhhhh I’m cumming …ohhh Daddeeeee." her beautiful pussy tighten, gripping my cock so hard that it felt like she is tuning inside out. I could feel every spasm and pulse of her pussy. When she had expelled every last drop that she had to offer, she loosened her arms and legs and fell back to the bed. Panting, I lay there on top, feeling her sweet pussy involuntarily pulsing every few second from the good fucking it has just received. After lying there for a few minutes, my baby asked me to sit up. As I slide out of her she looked down and cooed, “Oh, Daddy, its still hard and so wet. Is that because of me?"

.

“Yes, honey, that’s because of you.”

.

She grins, and turns a shade of pink, she whispers, “Daddy, sit on the edge of the bed."

.

When I did my thick wet cock jutted out like a hot poker. Staring hungrily, she slid off the bed. Moving between my legs and bracing her palms on my thighs, she crossing her cute feet beneath her bottom as she lowered herself down to her knees. Just about every friggin thing she does is so cute, that I just can’t stand it.
.
I could hear her breathing as she took my thick cock in her little hand and brought it close to her face. Flicking out her tongue, she tasted her juices that coated my cock. Looking at my face for a nod of approval, she purred, "Mmmm, I taste good don’t I, Daddy?"

.

"Like candy baby, just like candy,” I answered.

.

Contentedly, she continued to caress my cock, rubbing the thick shaft and then moving down to caress my balls. She could tell that I was enjoying her touch because I kept arching my back, pushing myself towards her. With a giggle, she leaned forward and planted a kiss on the tip of my hard throbbing cock. After running her tongue all over the head, she I slowly moved down my shaft and gently kissed my balls. First licking them, running her face over them, and then sucking them one at a time into her mouth. With a moan, I ran my fingers through her hair

.

Without breaking eye contact she ran her face over my entire cock, before taking the head into her mouth. Running her tongue all over it, she squinted her eyes like a contented kitten, and began to softly suck it into her mouth. As she took more into her mouth she seemed to be enjoying herself as much as I was. Her hot mouth on my thick cock feels so good, the warmth and smoothness of her mouth was sensual and powerful at the same time. With a sigh, I said, "Baby doll.” And when she looked up, I added, “That's just the way that Daddy likes it. You’re such a good little girl. I’m so lucky to have you Baby doll, you know that don’t you?"

.

She removed my cock from her mouth and with a cute little smile, said, "Yes Daddy, I know." Looking lovingly into my eyes, she licked me like an ice-cream cone, long licks from the base to the tip. Each time she passed her tongue over the sensitive spot just below the head of my cock I shiver with ecstasy. I moaned with pleasure as she gently cradled my swollen testicles in the palm of her warm hand. They are so full now that I thought they were going to explode. She gently squeezed them and the freight train was in motion. There would be no stopping now. My baby could tell from the tensing of my loins that it was Daddy’s turn now.

.

Again, she ran her tongue right under it, circling and licking, as she sucked me back into her mouth. Her right hand encircled my shaft, and began to rhythmically stroke me in time with the action of her mouth. With a perfect rhythm she was devouring my cock like a hungry pussy. I was so close that waves of heat were flashing from my balls through my body. I could tell that this was gonna be a long slow orgasm, the kind I love. Her mouth was fucking me like a hungry pussy, my cock sliding in and out between her soft lips. “Here it comes baby, here it comes! " I almost scream.

.

Laughing, she pulled her mouth away, and said, "I‘m ready Daddy, give it to me."

.

Clamping her lips to generate as much suction as possible, she started moving her mouth up and down as she sucked. She sucked faster and faster, and finally with a powerful moan, I can feel myself tense up as I reached my orgasm. She loves to watch the cum shoot from the head of my cock, so pulled away and caught the first stream of cum right in the face. Then she took my cock back into her mouth and enjoyed each successive load, swallowing every drop. I came so slowly it seemed to last forever. After my energy was spent, she slowly stood and gave me a kiss.

.

“Oh Daddy, you taste so good to me, and I love you so much, I want to be your little girl forever, and forever. Now, you just lie back and I’ll clean up."

.

I must have nodded off because when I awoke, I was all washed up, and there was my angel baby asleep beside me. she had put on her favorite pink footie jammies, and her new Leopard bear tucked under her sweet little head.

.

As I kiss her on her forehead and whisper "goodnight my angel," I can only wonder what adventure does tomorrow have in store for us?
.
.

The end…
.

.

No comments: