Friday, August 7, 2009

tamed----part-1 thru 4-of-4

.

.

.

Tamed

Part-1-of-4

Caught.

.
I was sitting in Dad's study using the computer when something hit me in the chest and fell into my lap. Surprised, I looked down and saw that it was a dog collar. One of those heavy black leather ones with little pointed metal studs all over it and a surprisingly delicate silver buckle.
.
"Put it on," said the voice from the doorway. My mind went blank. The idea was too much to comprehend and I couldn't even begin to process it. Uncle Troy wanted me to put on a dog collar, why?
.
It was pretty late at night, and I really shouldn't have even been up. Probably wouldn't have been, but Dad and Mom were on vacation. And, in spite of my protestations that I was old enough to be left alone for a couple of few weeks, they'd left me in the care of Mom's little brother, Troy. Legally I was old enough to vote, even. But Mom insisted that she'd feel safer if there was a 'responsible adult' watching over the house, and I was not to consider him a babysitter. Babysitter or not, I had no idea what he was trying to get me to do. I shook my head in disbelief and squeaked out a response that was disbelieving and angry.
.
"What?"
.
"Put. It. On. Now." And yes, I could hear the periods. Uncle Troy spoke in a low and reasonable tone but with an undercurrent of demand, as if he knew I was going to obey him eventually and I just didn't know it yet.
.
Uncle Troy had never talked to me like that before. He was usually an easygoing guy, and in spite of my fears we'd gotten along pretty well. He worked as a manager in the annuities department of a major life insurance company, all business suits, lunch meetings, Blackberries and talk of cross subsidies and equity indexed products.
.
Today when he got home he had cast off his white shirt, tie and jacket and changed into a soft suede shirt in a dark shade of gray that complemented his darker gray slacks and almost matched his prematurely dark gray hair. The one splash of color on him was his pale sky blue eyes, which I'd always been jealous of. But overall he was an all gray man, with an ever-so-slight roughness to him and a stocky body. I'd always thought he was kind of sexy in a guy-I'd-never-ever-really-do-it-with kind of way.
.
Uncle Troy sighed as if I was a willful child who might behave someday if she was only taught some proper lessons. He put his hand on the top of my head and turned my face towards the computer. Then he kept his hand there, forcing me to watch the screen while he typed with his free hand. A couple of clicks later, and what he wanted me to see was up on the screen.
.
It was me, and I'm not just talking about a picture from my yearbook or the tame ones that I kept on MySpace and facebook. It was a movie. A movie that I'd never seen before, one that I never even knew I was in. My mouth fell open and I blushed in stunned shame.
.
You could easily see that it was me through the open driver's door of the car, sitting in the passenger seat but bent over so that my face was in the driver's lap. I had a slight smile on my face and my eyes closed in mute pleasure as I sucked James Kissel's cock until it shot a huge load of sperm all over my lips and face. I watched myself giggle and lick everything clean, using my tongue to gather cum from everywhere until my mouth was full. I smiled and showed my bad-girl tongue-load of cum to James. Laughing, he told me to swallow it all like a good little girl and I did, just before the video faded out.
.
Damn. Damn. Damn. I remembered that night well. James had driven me up to Lookout Mountain, which had long been the local necking spot because of the romantic view of the city. I thought we were going to have some hot backseat sex, but James begged me to suck him off. Not that I minded. There's something about hot sticky cum splashing around my lips that I've always loved. I remembered James had insisted on leaving the car door open because he claimed he was hot. Of course that also left the dome light on, which made it easy for someone to make a video from the safety of the nearby bushes. The realization that I'd been used by James and somebody else so that they could sell the video to a website called Cuntsincars.com made me sick to my stomach.
.
Uncle Troy pushed my head down, turning my attention from my cum coated lips on the screen back to the studded black leather in my lap.
.
"Put it on," he said patiently.
.
"No!" I practically screamed, shaking my head free of his hand. I was so goddamned mad at what James had done to me that the anger just spilled out onto Uncle Troy. I didn't know why he wanted me to put on a stupid dog collar, and I didn't know why he thought that showing me a movie of me with cum all over my lips would make me want to. I was such an idiot I couldn't even predict what he said next.
.
"Put it on, sweetie, or I show this website to your mother."
.
Oh, God, I couldn't believe it. This was exactly the kind of thing that my father had always warned me about. Being a little too loose with my affections had just led me to a place I didn't want to go at all. And I bet even Dad never thought that the trouble I'd let myself in for would come from Uncle Troy by way of James Kissel. And, if Dad saw the movie he'd kill me. And then Mom would kill me. And then Dad would kill me again. They knew I'd been dating, and they even had seen me kissing a boy now and again, but they probably hoped that I was still a virgin and turned a blind eye to the instincts that told them I wasn't.
.
You try to hide your sex life from your parents for as long as you can, hopefully until you're old enough to move out. But the lure of all of those hot high-school cocks longing for attention was too much for a girl to resist. And I'd had my share, maybe a little more than my share. I was so dead if my parents found out.
.
The video started again, James moaning as he shot his load all over my face. My mind raced, was there a way that I could claim that it wasn't me, or that I was being forced? Nope. The video, though grainy and dark and clearly homemade, showed my face perfectly. And the way that I smiled when the hot sperm hit my lips pretty much belied any coercion. Any way you sliced it, I was screwed.
.
Uncle Troy let go of my head with a little shove downward, so that I wouldn't forget his presence or the order he'd given to me.
.
Reluctantly I reached down into my lap and picked up the collar. Stalling, I turned it this way and that in my lap as I stared down at it. As I held it in my hand I felt a little tingle between my legs. It was really kinda cute, I thought, but why did Uncle Troy want me to wear it, anyhow?
.
Suddenly, he slapped the back of my head hard enough to hurt. Then he said it again, but this time with a trace of impatience. "Put it on."
.
I was so mixed up. I wanted to scream at him, to unleash some of the anger that James Kissel's betrayal had generated in me. I wanted to throw the damn collar at him and storm up to my room to cry and lick my wounds and plot my revenge. If it was the last thing that I ever did, I was going to kill James.
.

But there was something else, a sweet little tingle that had nothing to do with my anger. It took me a second to realize what it was. I'd never been ordered around before. All of the teenage boys that I knew were so pitifully grateful that a pretty girl was willing to pay any attention to them that they'd never in a million years take a chance of displeasing me by daring to tell me what to do. No boy had ever talked to me in that tone of voice before, issuing stern commands that he expected me to obey.
.
I felt myself blush when I realized I kind of liked it. It was so masculine, and it made me feel shy and girly.
.
Besides, I was wondering just what Uncle Troy had in mind. I mean was he going to …

.

.

Tamed

Part-2-of-4

The Collar

.

.

Besides, I was wondering just what Uncle Troy had in mind. I mean was he going to make me stand in the corner and take a picture of me to show Mom. Letting her see what a little slut I was without showing her a video of me with a cock in my mouth? Or was he going to just threaten me with a picture of me wearing a dog collar so that he could blackmail me into behaving forever? Or was he just going to laugh so that I'd be even more humiliated than I already was? Or, was he going to yell at me about showing some backbone and stop blowing boys in cars? Maybe he was going to stop me the second I tried to put it on and give me a lecture about not doing just any old thing that I was ordered. That was it. It had to be.
.
Stalling while I tried to think things thought, the collar felt stiff and heavy in my fingers. The leather smelled rich, and the silver studs and buckle were cool. There was even a ring attached to the buckle, so you could attach a leash to your dog.
.
There was also the possibility that Uncle Troy wanted something more, something sinister. It was some sort of primeval intuition, one that was more a feeling between my legs than a conscious thought. My brain felt deadened and confused at what was happening to me, and I couldn't think of anything else to do. I couldn’t let Mom and Dad see me blowing James. That was the one thing that I was sure of. Almost without permission from my conscious mind I lifted the collar toward my neck.
.
As I put the collar on Uncle Troy didn't stop me, he didn't laugh, nor did he whip out a camera. My somber gray uncle just stood there right beside me and watched as I slipped the studded dog collar under my hair and around my neck. Swallowing hard, I fastened the little silver buckle on my throat.
.
"Good girl," Uncle Troy whispered, as he patted me on the top of the head like I was a good dog. When I raised my chin, the weight of the collar a tactile reminder of my submission. Before my head was all the way up, Uncle Troy grabbed the sturdy metal ring on the collar and whipped out a studded black leash from behind his back and snapped it into place.
.

"What are you doing?" I screamed, trying to stand and grabbing the leash so that I could yank it away from him. Angrily I tried to throw the leash away from me but since it was fastened to my neck it didn't go far. Uncle Troy calmly endured my hissy fit and pushed me back down into the chair and prevented me from standing.
.
With his hand on my shoulder like I was some kind of pet that he was trying to train, Uncle Troy picked up the end of the leash and yanked hard, causing my head to jerk. Then he chocked me when he wound up the leash around his hand. I frantically tried to swallow away the knot in my throat so that I could breathe again. Right away I realized how serious my trouble really was. With the collar around my neck and the leash in Uncle Troy's hand there was no way to resist, no way to fight back. All he had to do was yank and I would choke and gag until I did what he wanted. There was no escape.
.

I was so fucking mad when I realized this that I tried to yank the leash out of his hand again. But Uncle Troy jerked the leash so hard that it whipped my head around and brought tears to my eyes. Stunned at how quickly I'd been transformed from a girl looking at YouTube into a scared powerless tart on a leash, I seethed with anger at myself, at James Kissel and his unknown friend, and at Uncle Troy. Damn it, Daddy had been so right.
.
I was wiping the tears off my cheeks and still trying to catch my breath when I realized what Uncle Troy was doing. I couldn't believe it my eyes. The end of the leash wound tightly around his palm while he calmly unzipped his pants and took out his cock and moved it towards my face.
.
All thoughts of being embarrassed, of having my picture taken, of standing in the corner vanished when I realized that Uncle Troy, my Uncle Troy, was some kind of pervert. And he wanted me to suck him off, or worse.
.
I tried to jerk my head away, to lean back away from him; I even had my hands on his thighs trying to push him away. But he choked up on the leash until his hand was right next to my neck and he forced me into place with my lips mere inches from his fat cock.
.
And it was really fat. Even though it wasn't fully erect, it was bigger around than any that I'd seen before, thicker than James's and fatter than David's. It was even bigger around than the roommate of Trevor's, a boy I'd given a blowjob to without even knowing his name because I’d liked his eyes. And his cock had been huge. Uncle Troy's was ruddy and solid, poking out of his soft gray slacks, swelling even bigger as if it were searching for attention. Searching for me.
.
I was beyond pissed. No girl likes to have a cock shoved in her face. And never mind that it was Uncle Troy, who had been a fixture of stability and cool reasonableness in my life ever since he'd changed my diapers when I was a baby. It was so unfair I wanted to cry.
.
And yet, there was that tickle between my legs. The only cock my pussy had ever had was James's, and we'd only actually done it twice. And James’s was nowhere near as big as Uncle Troy’s. It was like comparing a child’s little peter to a grown man’s cock. I squeezed my thighs together, trying to stop my pussy from screaming me, me, me, as loudly as it could, like it did every time I had a cock in my mouth. I clenched my teeth, my mind racing, frantically trying to decide if there was a way out of this me.
.
As I watched in fear, he wound so much of the leash around his palm that his hand was snubbed up against my throat and held it so tight I almost couldn’t move my head. Then Uncle Troy took his cock in his free hand and moved it even closer to my lips. His cock was so close that I could smell the musk of his maleness and feel the radiating from his rapidly hardening cock as I struggled to pull back, but his grip on the leash was too tight. I tried to push myself away again, even harder this time, but Uncle Troy just steadily pulled on the collar until I thought I was choking. And he didn't stop until I stopped fighting. By the time he eased up, my throat hurt and I was gasping for breath.

.

My mind whirled in circles as I tried to think of a way out of this, but I seem to have no choice, I was going to have to do it, whether I liked it or not. My mind raced, trying to rationalize my decision. It wouldn't be so bad and it wasn’t like it would be the first time I ever sucked a cock. Besides James’s I’d sucked off several boys from school. At this point I was prepared to do almost anything to get this damn collar off and get Uncle Troy to leave me alone. Then I could find some way to stop him from blackmailing me, and maybe even figure out a way to get even. Besides, there was still that damnable tickle between my legs, begging me to go on.
.
With a sigh, I submissively opened my mouth.
.
"That's better," chuckled Uncle Troy said as he slid his cock into my open mouth. As I closed my lips around it, I could feel it hardening and growing longer. That was a new sensation for me, because all of the cocks I'd ever blown were already hard by the time I got my lips on them.
The funny thing was, that once it was in my mouth I didn't mind as much. It was familiar territory and I knew this cock wanted. It might be bigger, but it was no different than all the others, James's and David's and Trevor's roommate's. It just wanted to be stroked and loved and then to gush hot gooey cum in my mouth. I could do this. A few minutes of sucking and it'd be all over.
.
My mouth watered. With his hand resting on my head and holding me in place, I cautiously I slurped Uncle Troy's fat cock. I somehow sensed that there would be consequences if I did a bad job. I tickled the underside with my tongue and sucked just a little on the end. It swelled even larger in my mouth, and it made me feel all girly to realize that it was what I was doing that was making it bigger.
.
I reached up to take it in my hands, to stroke it while I licked, but Uncle Troy smacked my head again and said, "Did I tell you to do that? Put your hands down."
.
My head hurt and I wanted to yell ouch, but with my mouth full of Uncle Troy's cock so there was no way. I put my hands on his strong thighs, the gray material of his slacks soft and warm under my fingers. Tightening his grip on my head, he started to slowly move his hips as he fucked my mouth. I could feel his fat cock pushing a little deeper and deep with every thrust until I felt the head bumping the back of my throat. As I sucked, I marveled at how long he could do it without cumming. None of the boys that I'd given blowjobs to had ever lasted this long. Uncle Troy just slowly drove himself into me, over and over, and after a while my lips and throat got really sore. I tried to pull away to give my mouth a rest but he cuffed me on the back of the head again and yanked me back into place with the leash.
.
As I continued to submissively suck his cock, I realized that I was being turned into some kind of fuck machine, without needs of my own, without consciousness. It didn't matter that I wanted to reach between my legs and rub my pussy. It didn't matter that it hurt having that big cock pushed so far into my mouth that it gagged me. It didn't matter that I was mad or that I didn't want this.
.
It was as if the physical connection between Uncle Troy’s hard cock and my mouth rewired me, made me ready for sex no matter what my mind thought. My pussy was tingling and crying for attention just like it did when I was willingly blowing James or David. But, with one big difference, when I gave blowjobs to boys I was the one doing all the work. Using my hands to do it right, licked, sucked, and bobbed my head up and down. And I had this thing I did where I'd twist my hands in opposite directions around the guy’s cock while I sucked the head. They must have liked it, because all the boys would moan and carry on. But this was totally different because I wasn't allowed to do anything but sit in a chair with my mouth open.
.
It wasn't until I started gasping for breath that I really realized how excited I was, and how wet my pussy had become. I tried to swallow, as if that would convince my pussy to stop reaching for an orgasm. This was a blowjob, that's all. But the fact that I was being forced to obey, to do only what Uncle Troy demanded was thrilling in ways that I'd never experienced before.
.
So I was discouraged when he let out a deep sigh of contentment and pulled his cock out of my mouth.
.
"Why did you..” I didn't even get the words out before …

.

.

Tamed

Part-3-of-4

I learned

.

.

“Why did you..” I didn’t even get the words out before I was cuffed on the head again. It's not like it hurt, not really. But it sure was getting annoying. But I was catching on, don't talk, and don't do anything you're not told to or you'll get cuffed. Again.
.
Giving a gentle tug on the leash, he said, "Come along." When he turned and walked away from Dad's computer desk, I scrambled to get to my feet. I could tell immediately by the look on his face that this made Uncle Troy angry. I didn't get cuffed this time; instead he grabbed the leash up near my neck and pulled my head towards the floor. My face was almost touching the carpet and I was definitely off balance when he gave the leash a quick tug, dragging me down onto my hands and knees.
.
"Good girl," whispered Uncle Troy, as he ruffled my hair. I got it, if you're wearing a doggie collar you're supposed to walk on all fours like a dog. Grrr. I didn't know whether to bite him or just pant like a puppy. I didn't have the time to feel as humiliated as I wanted to, because Uncle Troy gave the leash a little tug to tell me to follow as he walked on towards the stair. I had to scramble on my hands and knees to keep up, which kind of hurt, even on Mom's plush carpet.
.
When we got to the staircase Uncle Troy stood aside and tugged the leash up the stairs, signaling me that I was to go up ahead of him. I hadn't crawled up those stairs since I was three, I thought as I obediently started up. I tried not to wiggle my bottom, really I did.
.
Still holding the other end of my leash, Uncle Troy came up the stairs behind me. Right when my hands touched the second floor he tugged me to a stop and said, "Stay."
.
At least, that's what I thought he said. It was kind of hard to tell, because suddenly his voice was soft and kind of raspy. Coming from right behind me, and I do mean behind, it was hard to tell. I could tell his blue eyes were be almost level with my ass, which felt infuriatingly warm. It was definitely getting hard to breathe, and I couldn't tell if it was more from arousal or fear.
.
What was he going to do? As I knelt there with my bottom showing, I felt so vulnerable that I needed to be fondled almost as much as I feared more attention from my uncle. The thought that he might want to use the part that only James had ever touched made me weak and tremblie.

.
I felt Uncle Troy grasp the hem of my short skirt and lift it. He must have liked what he saw, because he pushed my skirt up and let it rest on my back, so all that was between my uncle and my nether regions was a tiny pair of pink cotton panties.
.
I gulped in fear, but Uncle Troy didn't hesitate, though. He pulled firmly on my leash, holding me in place with one hand while he pulled my panties off my butt and pushed them down my bare legs to my knees. As I felt the cool air waif between my legs, he chuckled, “Oh, my, I'll bet Daddy doesn't know about this, does he?"
.

My dizzy mind hadn't quite comprehended what was happening to me yet, so it took me a moment to realize what he was talking about.
.
Gothic Girls.
.
I had discovered them online a while ago. They have nothing to do with the real Gothic movement. It's sort of an online community of really cute sexy girls who are outside of the mainstream. They were the kind of girls who would have been called 'fringe' in high school. Their website is a sort of Myspace, where they hang out and talk to each other and show off pictures of themselves in sexy poses.

.

Caught! … And I wanted to be a Gothic Girl so badly. I wanted to be edgy and cute and dangerous. I wanted to dress in black and have piercing all over my body. And I'd even chosen the perfect shade of bright pink to dye my hair, which I was going cut short and streak with black. I just knew that boys from all over the 'net would drool all over me. Actually I guess they’re drooling over me now, but because of the blowjob that I gave James, not because of my Gothic Girl image. Suddenly the thought of guys all over the world watching me give James a blowjob made me tingle between the legs.
.
I had it all worked out in my head. First I’d dye my hair then the poses that I'd strike and the things I'd wear. I'd even practiced with my camera, taking almost-naked shots of myself. Pictures that existed nowhere else but on the flash drive that I kept hidden inside the trophy I'd gotten for high jump in the 11th grade.
.

I hadn't quite gotten up the nerve to take that last step and join the Gothic Girls, but I had bought a pair of black panties that looked like a lacy butterfly nestled in my crotch. And I'd bought a pair of black clunky boots with shiny buckles that made me look tough and mean, like a good Gothic Girl should. Out of all the pictures I'd taken of myself the ones I liked best were the ones where I was naked except for my butterfly panties and my new boots. I was even wearing the boots that day, because I wanted to wear them somewhere other than my bedroom and I figured Uncle Troy wouldn't even notice. Silly me.
.
But the biggest step that I’d taken on the road to releasing my inner self came after my eighteenth birthday when I had amassed enough cash to go get a tattoo. It was a gorgeous butterfly about the size of my palm, and all girly colors, pinks and soft greens and pale yellows. Of course, since there was no way my parents would ever forgive me, I'd gotten it the one place that they'd never see, even when I was wearing my bikini. My butterfly tattoo was on my ass.
.
The ass Uncle Troy was looking at right now.
.
Oh, God, I was in so much trouble. I'd successfully managed to keep Mom and Dad from seeing it. Hell, I hadn't even let James see it yet. Nope. Besides the tattoo guy, the only person who'd seen my little sign of rebellion was now Uncle Troy. The guy holding the leash attached to the collar around my neck … the guy with the swollen dick poking out of his gray pants while he started at my bare ass.
.
Omigod, Omigod, Omigod. I swallowed hard. I didn't know what I wanted worse, him to touch me or for him to leave me alone. I was gonna kill James.
.
"Does your father know about your little butterfly on your ass?" Uncle Troy asked, tugging on the leash to remind me that he expected an answer. I felt my face redden with embarrassment, and I knew that there was no way my voice would work, so I shook my head.
.
"Didn't think so," Uncle Troy chuckled, as he palmed my little butterfly in his hand and roughly kneaded it as if it were a ball of bread dough. The rough treatment caused a delicious tugging on my pussy lips. After a second or two my pussy politely and treasonously trickled a drop of 'come-fuck-me' juice down the inside of my leg.
.
I tried not to, but I gasped aloud as a revealing shudder rippled through my body.

.

Letting go of my ass, Uncle Troy climbed a few steps, spreading his feet so his legs straddled mine and the business end of his thick cock was dangling close to my dripping pussy.
.
I shuddered half in fear, knowing that I was about to get fucked. I wanted to stop him, to scream out 'No!' but I knew it would do no good. I nursed my anger and told myself that if things had been different, if there hadn't been a video, if there hadn't been a butterfly tattoo, if there hadn't been a spiky black leather collar then I would have fought him with all my being.
.
I told myself that, but I wasn't sure if I was lying or not. I was getting so that I kind of liking my leash. I liked the way it made me feel, as if I was so sexy that Uncle Troy couldn't help himself and had to order me around to get what he really wanted. It was like some kind of secret game that I didn't know the rules to. A game that was somehow all wrapped up in sex. And I had never felt as sexy as I did when I was following Uncle Troy's orders.
.
When Uncle Troy got ready to put his fat cock inside me, he pulled back on the leash, constricting my breathing and not giving me any chance to wiggle or escape. I sounded a little strangled, but I couldn't help myself, I moaned. And there was no denying that it was a sound of pleasure. Fatter cocks are better, and don't let anybody tell you any different. My pussy reluctantly stretched to accommodate him, and I thought I might just pass out from pleasure as he worked his way inside.
.
My cotton panties were down around my knees and I was kneeling on the staircase as Uncle Troy fucked me from behind. He rammed his big cock into me so far that I felt like I'd been skewered on a spit. As his pumping cock pushed me forward and the steady pull on the collar around my neck tugged me backwards. I'd never been screwed with such mechanical deliberation, slowly and deeply. It made me dizzy, and I had to lean forward and rest my cheek on the floor. His purposeful fucking rocked me back and forth, rubbing my cheek against the scratchy carpet.
.
My gasps grew shorter. My eyes grew wet and my fingers mindlessly clawed the carpet. The collar was pulled so tight that I couldn't take a breath deep enough to do me any good. In some dim corner of my mind thought maybe I was going to hyperventilate.
.
I was gonna cum. I was gonna cum harder than I'd ever cum before. I just couldn't quite catch the edge that would put me over the top. Each thrust of Uncle Troy's husky cock sent little mischievous cums through me, each feeble cum promising to be the big one, but each one failing to fulfill its promise.
.
After a minute or two of Uncle Troy's pounding I was finally going to do it. I took a deep breath in anticipation of that last thrust that would send me to heaven.
.
I'll never know if it was deliberate or not, but …

.

Tamed

Part-4-of-4

Relief

.

.

I’ll never know if it was deliberate or not, but instead of pushing that fat cock back inside me Uncle Troy pulled himself out with a wet little pop. I felt maddeningly empty. "No," I heard myself whisper plaintively into the carpet. My pussy frantically twitched, begging him to come back so I could finally cum.
.
My unbelieving brain was still waiting for that fat cock to fuck me into heaven when Uncle Troy stepped over me and went on up the stairs.
.
"Come," he said, tugging hard on the leash for emphasis as he started walking down the hall. I couldn't believe it. All men are just alike. Just like James, Uncle Troy didn't give a damn if I cummed or not. I had to scoot to keep from being choked, and it was hard to crawl with my panties around my knees.
.
Uncle Troy led me down the hall into my room, and over next to my bed. "Good girl," he said, bending over to pat me on the head. Amazingly I felt myself blush, although how that happened when he was petting me instead of when my pussy was dripping in his face I'm not sure.
.
"Up," he commanded, giving the leash an upward tug and patting the bed with his free hand. I didn't want to get cuffed again, and I didn't want Mom and Dad to see my video debut. So like a good dog I obediently climbed up on my bed.
.

Besides, maybe if I did like I was told I'd get a treat. Like maybe he'd finish fucking me. Oh god, did I just think that?
.
Uncle Troy flipped me over on my back and threw his end of the leash down on the bed. He hadn't told me to move, and so I just lay there while he finished pulling my panties off. He had a hard time getting them off over the buckles on my boots. Thank goodness for elastic, otherwise I think he would have ripped them off.
.
Moving to the foot of the bed, Uncle Troy grabbed my ankles and spread my legs. When I looked up at him standing between my legs, I was amazed to see that he didn't look any different. He was still my same old Uncle, gray and stolid, kind of soft and kind of hard. If he was burning with desire you couldn't tell by the look in his cool blue eyes.
.
The only outward sign that anything was different between us was that thick cock, glistening with pre-cum and my pussy juice, poking out from his gray slacks, flushed and ready to finish.
.
Bent his legs, Uncle Troy and mounted me, pushing himself inside while my knees came up instinctively to make it easier for him. In a nanosecond my body was yanked back in time to when I'd been on the staircase getting fucked from behind and all ready to cum. Helplessly, I gasped, I clawed the sheets and I moaned like a like a bitch in heat.
.

The first time I'd fucked James it had been in his car up on Lookout Mountain. After a lot of fumbling around, it was over pretty quick. And the second time I had snuck into his house after dark so his parents wouldn't know. To lessen the chances of getting caught, we hadn't turned on the lights. That also was how that I'd managed to keep him from seeing my tat.
.
But both times James’s stripped off every bit of my clothes, even my jewelry.
.
This was so different. Uncle Troy may have been fucking me but he was still wearing his all gray clothes. And I was flopped on my bed as if I'd just come home from school exhausted. I was still totally dressed except for my tiny scrap of pink cotton panties, and the only place we were touching was where his fat bare dick was inside my dripping wet pussy.
.
I wanted rip off my clothes. I even wanted to rip off Uncle Troy's clothes, so I could feel his chest with my fingers, and so I could wrap my bare legs around his bare ass. But I didn't want those things badly enough to stop what was happening to me, to stop being fucked.
.
He was gonna make me cum and I knew it.
.
It was so unlike either time that James and I had done it. He'd been done in a heartbeat and I'd gotten nowhere near an orgasm.
.
Uncle Troy's deliberate fucking was guaranteed to make me cum. It was so much more sensual than James's frantic fuck, in spite of all of James's empty words of love.
.
Drivin' real slow gets you home pretty fast”

.

The line from a song from one of those old bands that Mom liked flitted through my mind, too relevant to be ignored, too irrelevant to interfere. That little bit of the song repeated itself over and over in my head, the message and the pounding drum track impossibly intensifying the sensations between my legs, hurrying my orgasm along.
.
My hand tangled itself in my hair and pulled hard, as I franticly and I wiggled around that divine cock. Oh god, I thought I was gonna do it. I was gonna cum.
.

Pulling out of me Troy, leaving me maddeningly empty again. But this time he immediately laid his cock in the cleft between my pussy lips and started pumping again, rubbing his still hard shaft directly against my bare clit. It was more than enough.
.
When I started to cum my body spasmed divinely around my pussy. Orgasmic waves roiled through me, starting at my center and then moving to my hips, my chest, my neck, over and over. I think I gave myself whiplash, and I may have even passed out. It was as if we were in the center of the universe and my body was quivering from some cosmic collision. In my dreams it was always a cock inside me that made me cum, but I’d just discovered that having a cock stroke my clit until I cummed was unimaginably better. I gratefully surrendered to the fireworks, hoping it would never end.
.
I was just starting to wind down when I realized that I wanted to see Uncle Troy's cock sliding possessively between my pussy lips and rubbing my clit. I was still trembling from after-cums but I propped myself up on my elbows and looked between my legs.
.
His wet pudgy cock was spreading my pussy lips wide, wider even than I ever spread them with my fingers. He was pressing it hard against me while he slid the hard shaft up and down my clit. Suddenly Uncle Troy moaned and then he erupted, a sticky white rope of cum leaped from his cock. It was pointed at my face so the first shot hit my forehead, and the next shot hit my cheek. And then the next hit my chin, leaving a slimy trail down my neck, shirt and skirt.

.
Before his cock could spurt again Uncle Troy took it in his hand and rammed it back inside me, shoving it in so deep inside me that my ass was lifted from the bed. Grabbing my legs, he clasped them around his waist while he emptied himself into me. Almost violently pushing his cock as deep inside as he could while he shot his cum even deeper.
.
While he was cumming inside me I had another little playful orgasm of my own. Franticly, I squirmed wantonly around the cock as it continued to shoot hot cum inside me. Even though it seemed like it took forever, it didn't last nearly long enough, eventually Uncle Troy's balls were empty and I was full. For a few minutes we were frozen together with my legs wrapped around my gray uncle. With a contented sigh, I closed my eyes and tried to write the memory on my mental hard drive so that I could have it forever.

.

Finally Uncle Troy started breathing again, long deep breaths that proved that he hadn't been breathing at all while he cummed. Then he lowered me back down on to my bed. Taking another deep breath, kind of like he was steadying himself, he pulled his cock out of me.
.
I didn’t want him to pull his cock out. I wanted to just curl up with it still inside of me, and go to sleep. But when it was gone, I didn't miss it as much as I thought I would. I guess it was because of what he’d left inside me. I felt like somehow I'd just accomplished something that was always meant to be.
.
Put his hand on my chest to steady himself, Uncle Troy pushed himself back up and stood next to me. Now his cock was a little droopy and all wet. He was still breathing deeply when he tugged it back into his pants and smoothed his gray hair back into place. Suddenly he was my stolid gray uncle again, as if nothing had happened.
.
Then he leaned over and he kissed me on the temple while he unbuckled the dog collar while
.
"Good girl," he said, tousling my hair one last time. And I felt like one. If I'd had a tail it would have been wagging. It was just as well I didn't, because I was so tired that I didn't think I had any wagging left in me.
.
Turning, Uncle Troy walked out of my room, quietly shutting the door behind him.
.
I'd always wondered about that guy thing where they always fall asleep right after they cummed, like they can't help it or something. I had a new sympathy for them, because this time it was me that couldn’t keep their eyes opened. I was so sleepy, so comfortable and full of cum as I curled up into a ball and dozed off.
.
Later when I drifted back to consciousness I loved how I felt. All warm and cherished, feminine and used. It was nothing at all like when I was with James.
.
James! …That rat. I may have discovered something better than his sorry attempts at lovemaking, but that didn't let him off the hook, not by a long shot. I needed some way to show him that there was no way I'd ever be with him again, some sort of slap in the face, like he'd done to me. Suddenly I had an idea, since he'd used a camera to betray me, it was only fitting that I use one to enlighten him.
.
Dad had bought a fancy new video camera for his trip so I hoped that he'd left his old one behind. Ignoring the lure of my warm bed and the smoking gun of the sperm cum trail on my clothes, I went downstairs to his study. After a little looking I found his old camera. I even knew how to use it. Mostly. It could take still shots as well as videos, and it had lots of megapixels and a zoom and everything.
.
After I checked the batteries I went back up to my room and got undressed. As I stood in the hot shower I made a note to myself to be sure to wash my clothes before Mom got back home. The cum stains on the front of my skirt were just as incriminating as a porn clip on Cuntsincars.com.
.

I got out of the steamy shower feeling all girly and innocent, as if the shower had washed away all my wickedness. I liked feeling all-clean and ready.
.
This time I put on my eye makeup. I had practiced a lot so I knew what to do, black mascara and black eyeliner on both my upper and lower lids. I had some blue eye shadow and I used my finger to blend the liner into it. Now my eyes looked sultry and almost Goth, but not too aggressive. Next I put on my black lipstick then my black nail polish.
.
I got my butterfly panties from their hiding place and pulled them on. My boots were still on the floor where I'd dropped them before getting in the shower, so I slipped them on and buckled them up. Then I blew my hair dry, and brushed it until it shone. As I brushed it, I remembered Uncle Troy mussing it and calling me a good girl. It was such a delightful memory that it sent shivers up and down my bare spine.
.
The dog collar and leash still lay on my bed where they'd fallen. Unsure if I'd ever really feel sexy again without them, I tossed my hair back and fastened the collar around my neck.
.
Moving across the room, I looked in my mirror. I was naked except for my black accessories, and I could not believe how fucking sexy I was. James was going to shit when he found out he'd never have me again. The black boots, makeup, panties and dog collar made my skin look even whiter than it really was. And the sole splash of color, the blue eye shadow, accented my junior gothic look just like I'd hoped it would. I felt so deliciously wanton that I had to fondle myself. With a little smile, I pushed aside my panties so I could rub my clit a little while I watched in the mirror.
.
Before I got too carried away I forced myself to stop. Then I licked my finger clean so I wouldn't get girl goo on Dad's camera. Happily I set it to take still pictures and put it on my desk, pointing at my bed. Setting the timer, I ran to the bed and arranged myself. After the camera had taken 5 or 6-shots, I downloaded them to my computer so I could see how they came out.
.

One picture jumped out at me, and I knew that it was absolutely perfect to use as the centerpiece of my Gothic Girls page. I'd posed sort of like Princess Leigh in that Star Wars movie where she was half naked and laying on her side, with Jabba the Hut holding the leash that led to the collar around her neck. Only I was wearing even less than she was, and with the black makeup and my white skin I looked way hotter than she ever did. Remembering what Uncle Troy had done to me, I had tousled my hair just a little. The collar and leash lent a powerful aura of sexual submission to the picture, and I just knew that any boy who saw it would fall in love with me. Hell, I looked so different that I almost fell in love with myself. The really amazing thing was that you couldn't even tell that I'd been getting the fucking of my life only a half hour before. Except maybe around my eyes, which looked like they'd just been shown the keys to the universe. Maybe that's what made the shot so perfect.
.
I realized that I was kind of stalling. The pictures were a bonus and had nothing to do with the vengeance I was planning to wreak on James Kissel.
.
I gathered my courage, my breath and the camera and headed up the hall towards Uncle Troy's room. I cannot tell you how sexy I felt walking almost naked down the hall, with the camera in one hand and the end of my leash in the other. Usually when my pussy was this wet I was either lying in bed playing with it or I still had my panties on, like when Billie and I were fooling around. Walking while I was this wet with no panties on to sop up the moisture made me even slicker, and I couldn't believe how good it felt when my engorged pussy lips slid against each other.
.
Now knowing the rules, I nervously positioned myself carefully in front of Uncle Troy's door. I wasn't quite sure what his reaction was going to be, but I wanted to push every button I knew he had so he'd do what I wanted. Really, one little movie to send to James wasn't all that much to ask was it?

I sat on the floor like a good doggie waiting for her master, with my bare ass resting on my black boots. I put the camera on the floor in front of me, between my front paws. I hoped this was going to work.

Scratching on the door and whimpering like a little puppy, I said, "Uncle Troy?" Then putting the end of the leash in my mouth, I submissively waited like a good little doggie.
.

.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: