Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pants and Panties

.
.
Pants and Panties

Jim was going to be married to Karen so his Father sat him down for a little chat.
.

He said, 'Jim, let me tell you something. "On my wedding night in our honeymoon suite, I took off my pants, handed them to your Mother, and said, 'Here, try these on.''
.
She did and said, 'These are too big. I can't wear them.'
.
I replied, 'Exactly.. I wear the pants in this family and I always will.'
.
Ever since that night, we have never had any problems.
.
'Hmmm,' said Jim. He thought that might be a good thing to try.
.
On his honeymoon,Jim took off his pants and said to Karen, 'Here, try these on..'
.
She tried them on and said, 'These are too large. They don't fit me.'
.
Jim said, 'Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will. I don't want you to ever forget that.'
.

Then Karen took off her panties and handed them to Jim She said, 'Here, you try on mine..'
.
Jim did and said, 'I can't get into your panties.'
.
Karen said, 'Exactly. And if you don't change your smart-ass attitude, you never will.'

.
.

No comments: