Thursday, July 2, 2009

shame----part-1-of-1

.

.

.

Hidden Shame

.

.
I have a dirty little secret to tell. It's a secret that I've kept for a long, long time, over 50-years actually. I never thought that I could share such a secret with anyone, until I read that that there are others out there, just like me.
.
My story begins when I was about 18-years old when I was full of raging hormones and racing thoughts about sex. Like a typical teenager, everything I thought about had a sexual undertone to it. I masturbated a lot, and was able to get off thinking about almost anything. But I think the one thing that turned me on the most back then, was the first time that I saw my father's bulging cock. It had been one night after I had gone to bed and woke up having to piss really badly. It was so late that I didn't think twice about looking to see if someone was in there before I went in. My cock was hard from having to pee so badly, that I just flung the door open and rushed in with my cock already pulled out of my pajamas.
.
I was totally surprised to see my father standing over the sink, jerking on his large, stiff cock as I reached for the toilet seat and lifted it. He looked at me and smiled as I emptied my bladder, staring straight into the toilet as I did so. As hard as I tried not to look at his large slab of meat as I pissed, I could see it out of the corner of my eye. I kind of thought it strange that he made no move to put it away. He just kept his hand as he stood there watching me pee.

.
I hurried up and shook myself off and turned toward the door to go back to bed. But before I could walk away, my father put his hand on my shoulder and with a smiled said, "We men have to take care of things like this from time to time.”

.

I smiled in embarrassment and stood there frozen. As his hand move slowly down my arm, I wondered if my cock would be that big and fat someday. I stood there for a second as my eyes went to his crotch. He gave it another stroke and looked at me as I eyed his cock, and the front of my pajamas began to tent with my own erection.
.
"You do play with yours, don't you?" he asked me as he gave his big cock another couple of stroked, bringing pre-cum to the slit in the tip of its head. He looked down at the silky strand of pre-cum that was making a long silky thread toward the basin of the sink.
.
"Yeah, sure," I stammered, feeling little pulses in my balls and my cock head pressing against the front of my pajamas.
.
Motioning me to the toilet seat, he said, "Sit down son. Let's talk." I took a seat on the closed toilet seat and tried to keep my eyes to a neutral place on the floor instead of stare at his big cock. But it seemed like no matter which way I turned my head, I could still see, and it was turning me on. I wanted to touch his, and see how it felt in my hand. I already knew what mine felt like, but I'd never seen anything like his. I folded my hands in my lap, pressing them down against my cock.

.

"You're getting excited seeing your old man's cock, aren't you?" he laughed, I wasn't sure how to respond to a question like that, so I just kept my eyes lowered and nodded my head yes.
.
I saw his feet move closer to me, and then his hand touched me underneath my chin. "Would you like to touch it?" I looked up at him now and smiled faintly.

.

"Sure," I whispered. He took my hand and placed it on his oversized shaft and I actually gasped. It was so beautiful. It was long but looked even bigger thanks to its thickness. It was very veiny, and dark- colored. And he had the juiciest, roundest head. His balls were thick, and hung well below the base of his cock. I could feel his pulse throbbing and its large pink head looked as if it were ready to explode.

.

"Go on, give it a good squeeze," he said as he used his hand to rub my palm up and then back down the length of his cock. He let out a little moan of pleasure and looked at me smiling. "I bet your cock is just as plump and hard as mine is." I felt my cheeks redden and I wasn't sure how to tell him that it indeed was as hard as his, but not as big. "Come on, let me see it. Take it out for your old man. Let me see how much it's grown."
.
Sticking my free hand in the opening of my pajamas, I pulled my cock free. He smiled and licked his lips. "Ahhh, I see it’s coming along just fine." When he moved his hand from mine and I left mine motionless on his cock. He moved his hand down to the head of my cock and ran his middle finger over the slit. I jumped at his touch and then closed my eyes, savoring how wonderfully warm my father's fingers felt on the tip of my cock. "Ahhh, you like that don’t you?" I opened my eyes and looked back to his cock where my hand remained there like it was frozen, with his pre-cum was running between the back of my fingers.
.
He closer between my parted legs and touched a hand to the back of my head. He looked down at me with love and admiration in his eyes. "Taste it son," he whispered, pulling my face towards the head of his cock, and the dripping pre-cum that was lingering on its slit. I stuck my tongue out slightly as he grazed the slick juice over my lips. It didn't taste like anything, but it was slippery and warm. I struck my tongue out a little farther, and this time he slipped the head passed my lips and into my mouth. "That's it," he said, closing his eyes and leaning his head back. "Taste your daddy's cock."

.

His hand groped around for my cock, and pulled on its tip, just under the sensitive head. I found myself inching closer to him so that he could get his hand around it better. When I did, he squeezed it, jerking it upward with gentle pressure causing me to moan against his cock.
.
I opened my mouth farther allowing him to go deeper in. I could smell his maleness as I started to slurp on his bulbous cock head.

I'm not proud of what I did that night. I am downright embarrassed. But for the next few minutes I was a cock-sucking whore, bobbing my head up and down my dad’s rock hard cock. I sucked; I licked and managed to pull my mouth off his throbbing manhood just before it let go with a stream of cum. He released my cock and quickly stepped back to the sink as the first jets of his cum squirted out. I watched in awe as his cock splashed its contents into the sink as he jerked it hard and violently.

.

I felt empty without his hand on me, so I picked up where he'd left off myself. I was so caught up in watching him that I hadn't noticed that I was jerking my own cock, and it was now pulsing out its own liquid. I looked down to see my hand covered with my white liquid, and my father pulling the last few drops off his cock with his fingers.

.

He looked at me and smiled, "That was damn good wasn't it?" Then as he tucked his cock back into his pajamas, he looked down at my fingers that were covered in cum. "You'd better clean that off before it dries, and get to bed."
.
He patted me on the shoulder and stepped out of the bathroom. But I sat there a few minutes as my brain caught up with what had just happened. I heard his bedroom door shut as I looked down at the large amount of cum that had covered my hand and was dropping onto my pajamas. I stared at my hand and my cock for a long time, before touching my tongue to my own cum and tasting it. I had wished in that moment that I had allowed my father to blow his load in my mouth instead of the sink. I stepped to the sink where his cum lay. I dipped a finger into it and put it to my lips, tasting it. It was definitely more pungent that my own, but the taste of it on my tongue and the knowledge that it had come from my father, made it taste even better. I took a couple of more tastes, wishing that he had cum in my mouth rather than the sink.

.

My cock was getting hard all over again from the mere thought him cumming in my mouth. I washed the rest of it down the drain and returned to bed to jerk off and think about the chance of tasting my father's cum again. But next time I was going to taste it straight from his tap, instead of the basin of the sink.

.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: