Saturday, July 11, 2009

roger----part-1-of-1

.

.

.

Roger

.

.

19-year old Courtney was pretty enough to turn heads as she nervously entered the hotel lobby. Like all the girls in her family, Courtney was tall, 5-foot 7, 135 lbs, long auburn hair that reached down to her waist. Green eyes and a sweet innocent pixie face and girl next-door smile. She was wearing just tall enough heels to set off her fine ass. And even through her jeans you could see that she had long shapely dancers legs. As she glided gracefully across the floor the sway of her body drew attention to her thin waist and her flat tummy. And what they can’t see because its hidden under her blouse is her dark nippled with their quarter size aureoles on her perfect perky 34b breasts.

.

Courtney was literally shaking as she stood waiting in the hotel lobby. What had she been thinking answering that email she’d received after posting her story? She didn't think that she was a submissive. Hell, she wasn’t even really sure that she knew what a submissive was. Her last boyfriend had ordered her to do stuff and she kind of liked it. Kiss me here take your top off. It was all so daring. Now it was even more so.

.
She recognized him instantly from his description, mid-30s, blue shirt, Levis, short brown hair blue eyes, a little over six feet tall, powerful build. Yummy.

.
After a little small talk, Courtney followed him up to their third floor room. As she stepped inside the room, she saw that the huge king size bed seeming to overpowering the room. Yet it was the same size bed that overpowered every dreary hotel room throughout the country. As she moved towards it, Courtney wondered how many girls had submitted to a lover on this bed. With a little grin, she thought now it was her turn.

.

Watching the sway of Courtney fine butt as she moved on into the room, he knew that it was now or never. Get her immobilized then the fun could begin.

.

Suddenly, she felt herself being pushed, … thrown...manhandled onto center stage. His weight crashed into her as she landed face down on the hard mattress, the force knocking the air from her lungs. As she desperately sucked in air, trying to catch her breath, a strip of duct tape was slapped over her mouth. " What the fuck, Oh My God No", she thought as her hands were pulled roughly behind her back. She tried to resist to no avail, she could feel the zip ties closing tightly on her soft delicate wrists. She was thrashing for all she was worth now.

.
He grabbed her legs and pulled the last of the ties from his back pocket. Zip and its done. She was bound, gagged and helpless, just like he liked them, and all in under 3-minutes, a personal, best.

.

Courtney was in a daze. What had she gotten herself into? She resisted, but her struggles were ineffective against the hard plastic ties and only succeeded in causing her wrists and ankles to hurt. She was panting through her nose and tears were streaming down her face, the meticulously applied makeup smeared and disheveled. When he crawled back on top of her once again, she could feel his warm breath on the side of her face. "Hi, sweetheart, my name's Roger, you can call me Daddy. Are you ready to play?"

.
When, without waiting for an answer, he effortlessly flipped me onto my back, I realized just how vulnerable I was. His hands were sliding all over my body. Even fully clothed, I was being raped. No gentle, ‘build up to touch you there’ this was simply grab, pinch and maul my breasts. He grabbed my crotch and roughly cupped it, lifting my ass from the bed as he ground my pussy with the palm of his hand.

.
"MMMUUMMMPPHH, NNUUUUHHH," my muffled cries rang in my ears.

.
Suddenly, I'm back on my stomach again. Effortlessly he handles me like a rag doll. He's back on top of me now, grinding into my body it's like he's touching everywhere at once. I can feel his erection on the cheeks of my ass. At least I think that that's his erection, but I hope not. It feels like a length of iron pipe, huge, no one could have a cock like that. It’s probably a dildo or something that he shoved down his pants. His breath is hot in my ear as he gives little nibbles and sharp bites to my ears and earlobes. Sucking viciously on my neck, he moans, "Ready little girl?"

.
I want to scream, “No,” but with duct tape over my mouth, it comes out, unintelligible grunts. Ignoring my grunts, he rolled off the bed as he flipped me yet again onto my back. Having no choice, I just lay there and stared at him as he slowly began to undress. First, he took off his shirt, he revealing a strong muscular torso; six pack abs, a broad hairy chest. Under any other circumstances, the sight of such a fine body would arouse me, but now I’m simply terrified by his latent power. As I continue to watch, he slowly pulls his Levis and boxers off in one motion. I don't want to look but my eyes give me no choice. My eyes were drawn to his crotch like a moth to a flame.

.
Oh god, it wasn't a pipe, nor was it a dildo. I have heard of big cocks but this was ridiculous. It was 10-inches if it was an inch and thick. As I stared at it, my pussy was cringing in fright. My eyes were as big as saucers as he slowly shook his half hard member in my direction.

.
"Like the looks of this big fella do we?" he teased. I was scared and my pussy was cringing in fear. The biggest I'd ever had was 7-inches and even that was ‘waaay’ more than my tight little pussy could comfortably handle.

.
"Lets get you ready for action Honey," he said as he ripped open my blouse and pulled my little bra over my breasts. He opened my jeans and dragging my panties along with them, he pulled them down to mid thigh. His eyes devoured me, as his strong fingers pinched and rolled my nipples. He was attune to each of my movements, the little arching up of my breasts toward a teasing caress or the pulling away from a particularly harsh pinch. My nipples were sticking out further than I had ever seen them. They must have been an inch long.

.

He reached into a little leather bag that I hadn't noticed before and pulled out some little silver clamps. After opening and closing the silver alligator clamps in front of my cow-like eyes so that I could see their sharp, jagged teeth, he smiled as my eyes widen in fear. Then he smiled as he centered my right nipple between the clamps’ gaping jaws, and let the gleaming teeth scrape lightly against the turgid flesh. With a quick motion, he ripped the tape from my mouth with one hand and you let the serrated teeth spring closed with the other. My scream rent the air. "AAAAAHHHHHHHNNNNNNNOOOO

.

"Ready for your other little toy sweetheart? " he laughed.

.
God I wish he wouldn't call me that. My Daddy called me that. This guy, Roger, doesn't have that right.

.
When that second clamp hit my nipple, I just exploded,
instinctively trying to shake the clamps free from my crushed nipples. Heedless of the added pain that wracked my breasts, I was bucking, screaming, swear, begging, pleading, and crying all in the space of 5-seconds. But the alligator clamps hold tight, and my struggling only make them chew harder into the viciously pinched flesh. Fuck those little bastards hurt. My nipples were on fire and it felt as though a wild animal was gnawing at my breasts. Mr. Compassion chuckled and slipped his hand down into my crotch and cupped my pussy. His finger slipped inside me on a sea of wetness. I didn't realize just how wet I was. Whether it was the pain or the helplessness, whatever, I was swamped.

.

"Daddy's little girl likes it, does she?"

.
He knew, how could he not. I never even knew myself until this moment. His finger was slipping in and out, churning around inside my little pussy. I winced as he pushed another finger inside me yet I welcomed it at the same time. My ass began to rise up to his ministrations.

.
He climbed on top of me with his ass sitting on my breasts crushing those god-awful clamps into my nipples. I'm gasping for air now, the combination of pain and his large body on top of me is overwhelming. When he dragged his balls across my face and I could see that enormous cock shaft pointing straight up. Casually he started slapping my face with it. Big is just a word, but big is the word that burns in my brain. Each slap across my face is like an assault with a fleshy club. When he started rubbing it on my lips, I resisted with all my being. I've never even sucked off my boyfriends before, much less a stranger. No way I'm taking that big thing in my mouth.

.
"Don't worry sweetheart, in a few minutes you'll be begging to suck Daddy's cock." Then he flipped me over onto my belly and slipped several pillows under my pelvis forcing my little white ass high into the air. His left arm grabbed the tie holding my wrists and pinned them in the small of my back, his right leg laid across my legs and his right hand reached for the ceiling. When his hand hit my asscheeks, I saw stars. I didn't just see stars, I heard them and felt them and could even taste them. He hit me so hard that I thought his hand would break. No one had ever hit me, no one, not even Daddy. Oh he had threatened many times but I knew that a little nod of my head and an "I'm so sorry Daddy, I'll be a good little girl" had saved me many times in the past. I doubted that would work now.

.

His voice rang out, "One."

.
ONE...Does that mean there are going to be more of those? I was frantic. "No, Nooo, NOO"

.
The second spank caught me right on the same spot seemingly doubling the intensity.

.
"Two"

.

"AIIIGGGHHH...no more please"

.
"Three"

.

My ass exploded again. This was a beating and I could do nothing. After this, the blows began to rain down in quick succession. Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten...I was losing my mind. My ass was on fire and he just kept raining down blows. When he hit five, I prayed he would stop. When the sixth came, I sobbed louder, at number ten, I was begging and pleading with all my being.
Stop, stop, I'll do anything just make it stop. Oh PLEEEZZEEE Roger.

.
His words rang in my ears. "Ready to suck Daddy's cock now, Honey?"

.
I guess I hesitated too long, because his hand came down again seemingly harder than before.

.
”Eleven”

.

"NNOOOO, I'll do it, just stop, please"

.

“Twelve”

.

"EYYYEEEEE, NO, NO, NO, No More, I Beg of You"

.
”Thirteen”

.

"AAARRGGHH GOD DAMNIT, I said I'd do it...Stop hitting me"

.
"Beg me to suck Daddy's cock sweetheart," was his reply.


"OH please Daddy let me suck your cock please." I screamed out. Was this me, begging to suck Daddy's cock? Anything was better than that horrible spanking. "Please Daddy let me suck your cock"

.
”Fourteen”

.
OH MY GOD WILL IT NEVER END. PLEASE DADDY PLEASE LET ME SUCK YOUR COCK,

.
”Fifteen”
.
ENOUGH, ENOUGH, I WANT YOUR COCK. PLEASE DADDY, ROGER, DADDY LET ME SUCK YOUR COCK, I NEED IT, PLEASE, PLEASE, LET ME SUCK IT.

.
"Told 'ya you'd be begging for it," he chuckled as he flipped me up onto my knees. He stepped off the bed and spun me around so that my face was at eye level with that monster.
I had never done this before and I was suddenly scared to death. But there was no way I wanted any more of that spanking, so I closed my eyes and prepared to taste my first cock. The musky smell of his balls drew me in. after I kissed the head of his cock and ran my tongue around the head, I stopped and looked at it for a minute. I licked again at the head and sucked it into my mouth. I sucked as much of its length into my mouth as I could. I sucked up and down fast coating the cock with my saliva. I pumped my fist back and forth on the shaft as I sucked at the head. Then I took its length into my mouth and gobbled that thing as if my life depended on it. I knew it did.
.
After a few minutes of this, He roughly pulled my sucking mouth away with a loud pop as he reached into his pouch yet again. This time he pulled out a thin gold chain. He quickly clipped each end onto one of the horrible little clamps still attached to my aching nipples. First he clipped onto my left breast then around my back to my right breast. Once it was in place, he tugged on the chain and fireballs exploded in my breasts. It made me feel like a thousand bees were stinging my nipples. My screams rent the air.

.
I was flipped onto my stomach my ass high in the air, my face buried in the mattress. His right hand was pumping in and out of my drenched pussy and even though I hated to admit it. I was turned on. More than I could have ever imagined. All the pain and humiliation and tears and screams had somehow given me the right to be turned on. I had earned it.

.
He kept slapping my crimson ass and telling me to get it up higher in the air. Stick that ass up there and show me how much you want it. With my hands and legs tied it was hard to move but I did as instructed. I was desperately trying to get my ass higher and higher. His hands were kneading my soft ass, his fingers slipping into and out of my drenched pussy. His fingers knew just where to touch. Just a little bit more... please, please just touch me there.........AUUUUUGHHHHH...I cummed, shamelessly humping his hand.

.
I tried to move my legs apart but the zip tie prevented any movement. As though he was a psychic, Roger reached out with his left hand and released the zip tie. As he stripped my jeans and panties off, he roughly spread my legs apart. Yes, I was helping. I wanted to expose myself to him let him see my little pussy winking at him.

.

He could see my little virgin asshole all pink and smooth and vulnerable. I felt his warm breath, and then his tongue slipping down the crack of my ass to linger on my little pink asshole. He bored the tip right up inside me as I moaned in delight. YYYEEESSSS His thumb slipped into my little asshole as a little groan escaped my lips. As his thumb continued to saw in and out, in and out, I was going crazy. His cock was slapping up against my raw blazing asscheeks as he drug it from the top of my crack down to my sopping vagina. When he slipped it between my legs, I fully realized the size of the monster. It was like I was straddling a telephone pole and it was just as hard. There was no way that thing was going to get inside me.

.
I cringed as he lined it up with my tight little hole. I felt him advancing and my pussy simply flattened against his hardness. The head was so big that it was as if there was no hole there. He grabbed my hips and shoved. "OOOHHHLORDNOOO," I screamed as the head made infinitesimal progress into my body. Another lunge, and yes, it was starting to go in. I was screaming mindlessly now. Just crying, and begging and pleading and the tip weren’t even in yet. He pulled back on the chain dangling across my back as he slammed forward. My body exploded in pain. It was everywhere, my breasts, my pussy but especially my brain. What the hell was happening? Nothing I had done in my life prepared me for this. It would have been like practicing for hell.

.
The lips of my pussy were stretched to the breaking point. The skin at both ends of my slit felt ready to split open. I was glad he didn't have a condom on because I knew that even its added microscopic thickness would have been sufficient to tear my pussy apart.
.
Other girls have been open to an assault but I really don't think that anyone has ever been more open that I was at that moment. My ass was high in the air my legs spayed as far apart as possible. And his cock firmly ensconced in my quivering little hole, my pussy delicate lips gripping the head of his shaft, eleven inches of pure pain ready to be unleashed on my defenseless body.

.
Words can't describe the feeling of those first inches being shoved inside me. It was like a log being rammed up my pussy. I could feel every bump and vein on that fleshy pole. Like bark on a tree. "NOOOO, Please pull it out, I can't take it, Oh please stop, I'm begging you please Roger, Please stop, I'll suck it again, anything, you can cum in my mouth, anything just PLEASE PULL IT OUT."

.
The next six inches were a blur of crying, screaming, and pleading. My tears were drenching the mattress as he continued to force that thing where nothing had ever gone before. No one could take this. When he pulled backwards, I thought the vacuum was going to suck my brains out. I've never felt a sensation so intense. Then he slammed back again as he pulled that FUCKING CHAIN GOD DAMN THAT HURTS. I was in a panic now trying to escape the dual torment of my breasts and pussy but he never stopped. He began to slam the full length of it into me. Long hard strokes, I was whimpering around his tool. My whole body felt like it was encompassing his manhood. He had all of me; there was nothing more I could give him. I was impaled on that monster cock, my clit was rubbing up and down that long, long shaft. Each thrust was rolling that little nubbin back and forth, working it up to a fever pitch. My breath was coming in pants that would have made The Little Train That Could jealous.

.

As I was working hard on his shaft, he reached around and with both hands released those horrible little clamps from my nipples. As the hot blood burned back into my tortured flesh and the nerve endings came alive, the pain mushroomed causing me to writher in agony. I've had pleasure-induced orgasms before, but never one brought on by the sheer pain coursing through my breasts. My pussy spasmed around his pistoning cock and my screams of pain turned into cries of sheer ecstasy. I couldn't stop cumming. Franticly, I pounded my little red ass back on his cock as he swatted my sore behind.

.

His fingers kneaded my nipples as his cock began to swell in my shredded pussy. My orgasm seemed to double every second until I was screaming uncontrollably. With a quick move, he ripped his cock from my grasping pussy and flipped me on my back as he aimed the head of his tool at my open mouth. "Yes, cum in my mouth Daddy," I screamed. "I want your juice, please Daddy cum in my mouth."

.
He was right, I was begging for it. I wanted nothing more in life than his cock to fill my mouth up with his cum. He did. The first spurt caught me right across my face from my chin to my forehead. His aim improved as he directed the next few spurts into my waiting mouth. I licked it up and mewed like a cat that had just had a bowl of warm milk. He placed the tip inside my lip and continued to pump into my welcoming mouth. It just kept cumming, feeding me more and more of his wonderful warm salt seed. I couldn't stop moaning and swallowing and swirling my tongue around the head. At last satiated, my head dropped back on the mattress with a thud as he leaned back onto my belly and smiled down on me.

.
He released the zip tie still holding my aching arms and as I was rubbing my sore wrists and wiping the cum off my sweaty face he said, "Get dressed sweetheart, Daddy will let you know when he wants to do that again"

.
"Yes Daddy," I replied as I scurried for my clothes.

.

.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: