Monday, March 23, 2009

becky----part-1-of-1

.

.

Becky

.

.

It was the summer that I graduated high school. I was 18 and at the time had no job, no gal, and an old car that ran sometimes. Jobs were hard to find in the rural farm area where I lived, but I could always pick up some money doing odd jobs at the gas station and on the local farms.
.
One hot day my mom had picked a bunch of stuff early from the garden and asked me to run it down to the Johnson’s. Joe Bob Johnson had six kids and his sister-in-law Becky that kept house for him and was helping raise the kids ever since Joe Bob’s wife passed away. Becky was Joe Bob’s wife’s sister and she felt she should move in and help him out. She had been with Joe Bob for three years now and everyone thought they were lovers.
.
They were poor even though Joe Bob had 2 jobs, a good job on the railroad track gang and part-time helping a farmer with his cows during the week and doing fieldwork on the weekends. But 8-mouths to feed was a bit much and the money didn’t go far enough, so local folks would help out with hand-me-downs and food from their gardens and farms. Joe Bob got milk and eggs from the farm where he worked as part pay.
.
I put the bags with the garden things in my car, turned the key but the old battery was dead. It wouldn’t start so I grabbed the bags and started off down the road on foot. The Johnson’s didn’t live far, only about a mile and a half down a dirt road and then a few hundred yards down the railroad tracks in the woods. It was hot so I stopped and took off my shirt and threw it over my shoulder. Even though I kept switching the sacks from one side to the other I still had to stop and rest every so often because of the heat.
.
I was your typical farm boy, more muscles than brains. I was 6-foot 3, weighed 228lbs and was in good shape from having played football and wrestled for 4-years and I was told that thanks to my dark wavy hair, and brown eyes that I was a good-looking guy. I had had few girlfriends in school but they all wanted to get too serious so I dumped them. There were girls that I took to the movies or danced with at the grange hall and a few I could park and fool around with but I didn’t want a steady girl. I had a good tan and worked out and swam a lot this summer and life wasn’t too bad.
.
When I got to the tracks, I turned and started down them. As I walked I could feel the heat coming off the rails and wondered how Joe Bob and that crew could work in this heat. I got to the Johnson’s house and no one was around. Good, I thought, because all I wanted to do was get a drink, rest in the shade a spell and then get back to the river and take a dip. The out side of the house was a mess and needed work and paint; the grass needed mowing but Becky’s garden looked well kept.
.
I went around to the back porch where the kitchen was and as the custom of the time, I hollered the house, “Hello, anyone home?”

.

From the kitchen I heard, “Yeah, who’s there?”

.

I hollered back, “Skitter Mullins, I have some garden stuff for you.”
.
It was Becky and she said, “Come on in, Skitter, I’m painting.”
.
Damn, I didn’t want to go in and get stuck talking and listening to anyone. I just wanted to drop off the stuff and leave so I could join my gang at the river.
.
I went in the screen door and was surprised at how clean and organized the kitchen was, nothing like the outside and the grounds. Becky was a good housekeeper. I was more surprised to see Becky standing on a chair painting the old upper kitchen cabinets with no top on.
.
Becky didn’t look at me, just said over her shoulder, “Just set those sacks down anywhere and have a seat. I’ll get us a drink and if it bothers you to see me with no top, I’ll go pull something on.”
.
I couldn’t answer her; all I could do was stared at her breasts. She was beautiful. I had seen her many times before and always thought she was good looking but today she was an angel.
.
Becky
was beautiful, in her mid 20s, about 5-foot 8, with a great slim built cheerleader body with long auburn hair that was twisted in a bun and on the back of her head, and green eyes. She had, super short cut-off jeans that showed half of her ass cheeks, bare feet and no top.
.

Becky said, “It’s cooler painting than doing garden work right now but it still is hot as hell.”
.
She got down and turned and looked at me. I looked at her face and then I just stared at her perfect breasts. They didn’t sag or hang. They
looked to be about a 34C, soft and smooth, a perfect handful, topped with thick, bright, pink areolas and her nipples were pointing up, not out or down and seemed to stick out forever. She was staring at me too, not saying anything. Her arms were at her side and her paintbrush was dripping on the floor.
.
“Wow Skitter, ain’t you something,” she said. I told her she was dripping and she smiled and said, “Looking at you, it’s easy to do.”

.

“No,” I stammered, “your paintbrush.”
.
”Oh shit,” she said and laid it on top of the paint can on the counter. ”Have a seat and I’ll get us a drink.” I sat at the table and she kept talking while she poured us some iced tea. I couldn’t stop looking at her and before I knew it my cock was starting to stir. She kept looking at me and I realized I didn’t have my shirt on; it was still over my shoulder. To make conversation, Becky asked me if I had a girl and what I did for fun. I told her that I had no one serious and about the girls for dating for the movies and about the square dances on Saturday night at the grange hall. About the drive-in where we all hung out and had shakes and burgers, the old movie house and the swimming hole in the river but nothing about parking with anyone. She said she would love to go to the square dances and asked me if I would pick her up sometime.
.
That surprised me so I asked her what Joe Bob would say. She told me that other than taking care of his house and kids, she and Joe Bob had no relationship and that there was nothing going on between them. She planned to leave some day when the kids could help him out more. I told her I would pick her up Saturday night and hoped no one would talk because everyone thought she and Joe Bob had a thing for each other.
.
She laughed and started talking about steady girl friends. So I told her about them getting serious and me dumping them. I blushed a little when she said you must get horny with no girl for sex. She kept looking at me and would glance at my crotch and it was easy to see my cock getting harder as she talked.
.
As she stood up, she motioned for me to stand up too. Once I was on my feet, Becky walked in front of me and said, “Your cock is a little hard, Skitter.” With a little smile, she reached down and grabbed it through my pants and gave it a little tug. I didn’t know what to do, so I just stood there like a dummy. Then she casually undid my shorts and pulled them down. When my hard cock popped up and she actually gasped. “Oh wow,” she said. “Look at your beautiful cock.” Although I was a little embarrassed by her boldness, I was very proud of my cock. It wasn’t not gigantic, but very big looking, owing to its thickness. It was very veiny, and dark- colored. And he had the juiciest, roundest head. My balls were thick, and hung well below the base of my cock.

.

Tentatively, she reached out as if she wanted to see if it was real, and put her hand around it. It was definitely real. It was warm, and soft to touch, yet hard in her grip. She acted like it was the first time that she’d ever touched a cock. She just stood there, staring at my cock in her hand. She wasn’t really thinking of anything, just seeing what it looked like. It was so exciting that I thought I was gonna cum all over myself.

.

As she continued to stare, she undid the button of her cut-offs and pulled them apart and let them drop, wiggling her hips as they fell down around her ankles. My breath caught in my throat when I saw that she didn’t have on any panties. As she kicked her shorts away, she turned and bent over the table. “Fuck me, Skitter, put your cock in me and fuck me, please, I need your cock bad.”
.
I didn’t know the last time she had sex but it was obvious she wanted it now and I wanted her, too. I grabbed her hips and spun her around. She looked at me puzzled, wondering what I was doing.
.
I grabbed her ass cheeks, then picked her up and sat her on the table and gently pushed her on to her back. She smiled and spread her legs. When I grabbed the back of her knees and pushed them up against her chest, she was ready for my cock. But instead of penetrating her with my cock, I bent down and licked her clit. She jumped and said, “Oh damn boy, I’ll cum quick if you keep doing that. ” With a moan, s
he slowly spread her legs and showed me her little pink pussy lips all smooth, shiny and wet and just waiting to be licked and sucked. I pulled her legs open even farther, immediately rubbing the tip of my tongue around the outside of her pussy, teasing her with my hot breath. So close to being in her, but not yet letting her savor my full tongue inside of her.
.
I took her soft wet pussy lips delicately between my lips and suck them gently, occasionally darting my tongue briefly between the hot, wet, and juicy lips of her slit.
.
I began to move my hands slowly up from her thighs, across her stomach, and over her breasts. Once there, my fingers gently played with her nipples, squeezing, and pinching them just enough to give her a tingle, but not hard enough to hurt. As I caressed Becky’s breasts with my hands, my tongue was getting deeper inside of her pussy as I continue to kiss, lick and eat her. I could feel her having little orgasms, cumming every few minutes.

.
I was now so full of lust that I had to fuck her, so I pulled her off the table, turned her around and bent her over the table. Becky immediately reached between her legs and stroked her clit. When I notched my rock hard cock between those slick pussy lips, she grabbed my cock and guided it to her pussy. Just as she got the head between her pussy lips, she pushed back and my cock penetrated her in one long stroke. Becky groaned with pleasure as she felt the last inch push home. She eagerly ground her hips against my belly in a slow, sensuous circle. Man, oh man, I’ll never forget that ivory skin, pink, erect nipples and how hot she was inside as I felt her pussy grip my cock, using her interior vaginal muscles to work my more sensitive surfaces. Grabbing her hips, I increased my pace and began slamming my cock to the depths of her soaking wet cunt as hard as I could. She helped, pushing back as hard as she could as I stroked to her depths. We were both breathing in grunts and squishing as slapping noises filled the kitchen.

.

"C'mon Skitter, fuck me harder. My pussy's like a firecracker and its gonna blow any second!"

.

I could feel my cock sliding in and out of her tight, hot pussy. It felt good to stroke myself while I was stuffed in her to the balls. She loved every minute of it. As I continued to pound her, she had one hand between her legs stroking her clit for all she was worth. Occasionally she reached back and stroked my slick, wet cock as I continued to plumb her depths. We were blind to everything around us, concentrated on our individual and combined pleasure, fucking for all we were worth. Becky was cumming continuously, her contractions squeezing my cock and fingers like twin vices.

.

She was tight and really wet. I was pushing in and she was pushing back and my whole 7 inches was in her. We didn’t slow down. She needed it and I did too. She was moaning and when she sensed me getting close, I heard her said, “Don’t cum in me, Skitter.” With that I felt her hot juice flood around my cock and she shuddered and moaned loudly. I kept fucking her and she kept meeting my strokes and she cummed again.
.
I knew I was going to cum and I told her. She moved forward fast and pulled my stiff, slick and shiny cock out of her tight pussy. Dropping to her knees, Becky spun around so that my cock was pointing right in her face, no more than an inch from her mouth. Then she moved her head forward just enough so that her lips grazed the tip of my pulsing shaft. She suddenly stretched her head farther forward and took the head of my aching member into her hot, wet mouth and started sucking with a vengeance. She milks my balls with one soft hand while stroking my shaft with the other. I was so near the verge of cumming that in a moment I was pumping my hips as I blasted hot slimy spurts across her lips and onto her sexy mouth. Milking the last drops of the creamy fluid from my cock onto her mouth, she licks the big globs of cum from her mouth. I shot such a big load, she couldn’t swallow fast enough and some came out of her mouth but she kept sucking and swallowing until I went soft.

.
We sat and caught our breath and she started laughing. I said, “What?”

.

She said, “I love your cock, Skitter Mullins, and if I you were mine we’d fuck every day.”
.
We were both a sweaty mess, and we’d both cummed too fast. With a contented sigh, Becky said, “We should do that again when you’re ready.” After several minutes of ‘after-glow,’ she made me erect again so I licked her pussy while she sucked my cock. Caught up in the excitement, we moved into a 69-position and Becky
took me into her mouth and sucked me hungrily. I preened like the silly teenager that I was as she licked my balls and cock. Then positively gloated as she stroked me while telling him what a great cock I had. By now I had her legs drawn back and tucked under my arms to give me easy access to her pussy and for the first time I took the time to explore the intricate folds and the pinkness of her extraordinary pussy as I parted her lips and gently placed my tongue on her wet snatch. Her legs jerked whenever I hit a sweet spot. When she shuddered at my touch and this sent me into a licking frenzy as I sucked and lapped up her juices. Her moans increased until they were louder than my own. Soon we were both writhing in orgasmic pleasure. We both exploded at the same time. I had never felt such pleasure in my life. And then I moved her to the floor I fucked her doggy style again. Then I sat her on the edge of the table and I sat in the chair, put her legs over my shoulders and ate her pussy again.

.

When we were finally sated, she said that she’d never cummed so much and enjoyed it like she did today.

.

I picked her up Saturday night and we went to the square dance at the Grange Hall and then to the drive-in for hamburgers afterwards. We ended the evening by parking down by the river and this time I used condoms to fuck her and it was good to not to have to pull out.
.
We had a great summer and were practically inseparable. We had sex in every conceivable position and I fucked her in every possible way that two hot horney people could think of. She loved dog-style and I loved doing it. We’d do missionary and I’d watch her rub her clit while my cock pumped in and out of her.
.
She wanted to move out of Joe Bob’s house and live with me. When she told Joe Bob, he gave her his blessings and told her to go. He quickly got a woman to move in and work for room and board so Becky didn’t feel to bad about leaving. We got a nice trailer and set it on a piece of ground that my dad had set aside for me long ago. I got a good job at the mill in the next town and our lives were great.
.
We got married the next year, have two kids and built a house. We’re still together after 20-years and life with sweet Becky is still great.

.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: