Sunday, November 16, 2008

slut----part-1-of-1

.

.

Slut

.

.

Well, here you have it. I never knew it before, but now I do.

.
Here's my story. Believe it or not...if I hadn’t been there I wouldn't believe it anyway. But, I was and it did.
.
I went out one night with the guys for what we told the ol' ladies was a night of bowling. Lame I know but it works.

.
We had made our way down to a bar that we hang out at every week on Wednesday nights. Having a few beers, a game or two of pool, and such.

.
Besides my buddies and me, there must have been about 15 or so of guys there, when around 9:30pm in strolled this fine looking lady. She was wearing a nice dress and heels. The only thing was, you couldn't see her face because of her hair and a black mask she was wearing.

.
We thought it a little odd, but then figured she was off to a party somewhere.

.
After about 30-minutes of watching her sitting at the bar, a couple guys got up the nerve to walked over and start talking to her. They bought her a drink and then after a couple of minutes of conversation went over and sat in a corner booth.

.
A few moments later I looked over and the lady had disappeared. I didn’t think much of it; I just figured she had gone to the ladies room. I did think it was odd the way the two guys were wiggling around in their seats, but still didn’t pay much attention. A few minutes later I glanced back over again and the two guys were moving around in their seats. And then, to my surprise I saw the lady come out from under the table.

.
Punching one of my buddies in the ribs, I pointing at the guys and the lady in the booth and asked, "Hey Bob! Did you see that?"
.

"See what?" he asked being the grouch that he was.
.

As I watched, she left the booth and returned to the bar where she had been earlier.
.

Puzzled, I went back to my beer.
.

A few moments later another guy walked over and started chatting with her. As I watched, they went to the corner booth.
.

This time I watched intently as she sat next to him and then saw her disappear under the table like she had done earlier. Shortly after that the guy’s head laid back and he closed his eyes. A few minutes later the guy gritted his teeth and got a funny look on his face. After that she came back up from under the table and again returned to the bar.
.

After a couple hours I counted 14-guys that made their way to the booth with the lady and the same thing happened to each of them. New guys came and went and then there had been 20.
.

By this time I was getting pretty curious about things. I’m a little slow when I'm drinking, but finally my curiosity got the better of me. So I made my way to the bar to talk to the lady and find out what she had been doing.
.

"Hi, I'm Frank," I said as I sat down.
.

"Took you long enough Frank," she said to me.
.

"Well, I did have to finish my beer didn’t I?”
.

"Yes you did," she giggled.
.

"So what's the deal?" I asked.
.

"20-bucks for a blowjob and I swallow," she said as she got up and turned to walk to the booth.
.

"I've only got 10-left," I told her.
.

"Well, it is getting late. Guess I can do it for that," she said as she pulled me from the bar stool and lead me to the booth.
.

As soon as we were seated, she went right to it. Before I knew it, she was under the table and pulling my pants down to my knees. I gasp as her tongue hit me, licking me from my balls to head. As she took my fat cock deep into her mouth, my hand slid under the table and I started stroking her hair. Her mouth felt fantastic, yet somehow familiar, but I thought maybe all girls suck the same.
.

After about 5-minutes I busted a nut and I could feel her swallow every squirt.
.

When she came back up from under the table instead of going back to the bar, she sat down next to me.
.

"Not going to leave like you did with the other guys?" I asked.
.

"Nope. I got something to show you first," she said.
.

"Really?" I was amused thinking that I was going to get to see her pussy or something equally as erotic.
.

"Since you like to hang out here every week and leave your poor wife at home alone, I thought it would be nice to give you a little surprise while you were here," she said turning toward me.
.

"What.... how did you know about the wife?" I stammered as she pulled the mask off her face and the long black wig off here head. Suddenly I was so shocked that I couldn’t breathe or talk, because it WAS my wife. All I could think was that my wife had just giving 20 or so blowjobs to guys right here in the bar and I had no idea.

You would have thought that I would have been pissed, but strangely I wasn’t. Instead, I planted a kiss on her lips. Then without a word I grabbed her hand and took her home and fucked her all night.
.

Now one Wednesday a month we go back to the bar and repeat the same little scenario. The next time even my two buddies availed themselves of her services. Not knowing who she was, they bragged all night about her fantastic month.
.

Amazing how life sucks sometimes and then sometimes it really sucks.

.

.

The End…

.

.

No comments: