Friday, November 21, 2008

party----part-1-of-1

.

.

The Halloween Party

.

.

It was Halloween, a night for young and old to dress up, to slip into a costume and assume a new identity. It was a night of fun and games, of tricks and treats. I was looking forward to the yearly party that my friend Danielle always threw. It was always filled with a mix of new and old acquaintances, great food, and wonderful music.
.
I was taking my time preparing myself. The late afternoon shower was hot when I washed my hair and soaped my body with the special perfume that I knew my lover liked. I made sure that my legs were shaved extra smooth and that the little heart shaped patch of pubic hair above my pussy was neat and trimmed. The lower point of the heart gently topped the top of my pink slit. I was so excited that I could already feel my nipples begin to tingle and stand erect. Just in case my lover was a no show, I slipped my favorite battery operated toy into my purse.
.
I carefully applied my makeup. Then I curled my hair and piled it onto my head, held with a comb of black and red feathers. Dressing had been a bit of a challenge. How had those girls gotten into these corsets? Perhaps they helped each other. I was on my own.
.
I slipped into the black lace corset and carefully adjusted my body until everything felt right. The tops of my breasts, including just part of each nipple peeked over the top of the black lace. I slid my legs one by one my black thigh high stockings and hooked them to the garter belt attached to the corset. All the easier to remove later, I slid my flimsy black lace panties over the stockings. As I slipped into my short black suede boots, I caught a glimpse of myself in my full-length mirror. Wow! I was pretty damn sexy even if I do say so myself.
.
Kyle and I had been lovers for several years. Besides having been my best friend, he was the most considerate, compatible and satisfying lover I had ever known and a wonderful companion. Then something happened. I’m not sure what. He decided that he wanted to pursue an acting career. And while I was not happy about it, tried to be supportive and allowed him the freedom to pursue his dream.

.

I’d not seen Kyle for months, but we talked on the phone nearly every day. Although I hadn’t mentioned it, I wondered if he would be attending this Halloween Party. I was looking forward to seeing him again, so I was hoping he would. I wondered, as I continued to dress if we would recognize each other in costumes.
.
I slid the red taffeta dress over my head, and being careful not to muss my hair and the feathers, slipped it on. Once it was on, I pushed the neckline down over my shoulders to expose both the tops of my arms and the tops of my breasts. I cinched a black leather belt around my waist and added dangling black earrings to complete my look. Oh and the mask. I had a beautiful black and red feather and sequin mask that I had received as a present from Kyle after one of his trips through New Orleans.
.
As was my habit, I arrived at the party a little early. In my family if you weren’t at least 15-minutes early, you were considered late. As soon as I arrived, I helped my friend Danielle finish up all the preparations, setting out food and lighting candles. As I finished I could hear guests starting to arrive. I heard our host, crank up the music and suddenly the party was in full swing.
.
It was a rather interesting crowd. There was a woman with a lampshade on her head and a cardboard box around her body. She said that she was a nightstand. There was an Elvis impersonator, a man dressed like a woman and a woman dressed like a man. Everyone was in costume and there was a festive mood in the air.
.
Danielle poured me a glass of Asti and I mingled with the guests, but I was unable to concentrate. I kept scanning the crowd, looking for the familiar body that I had known so intimately for the last several years and craved so wantonly. There was a large man dressed as a medieval knight. A mesh mask covered his face. The body looked about the right size, but I wasn’t sure, I needed to see his eyes. As I made my way across the room, I could feel somebody’s eyes on me. I turned towards the door just as some new guests were walking in. And I knew. I could feel him looking at me.
.
Turning, I saw him... he was dressed as a riverboat gambler. Snug, worn black trousers rode down long legs and were tucked into shiny beautiful black leather boots. His vest was rich red brocade. He wore a charcoal gray striped coat and at his neck was a crisp white ruffle from a heavily starched linen shirt. The black felt hat was pulled down over salt and pepper hair that curled well over his collar. He removed it with a flourish as he greeted the hostess with a kiss. An intricate soft black leather mask covered most of his face. Only his mouth and chin were exposed and his hair, he still had all his wonderful, soft hair, like a Lion’s mane, Kyle always had the sexiest hair.
.
Even though he was greeted by Danielle and gave her a warm hug, I could see that he was looking directly at me. After he finished hugging her, he kept looking at me as he nodded his head and tipped his hat like a gentleman, but he never came towards me, just continued talking with her.
.
I knew...I just knew it was Kyle. He always dressed for flair and he didn’t disappoint me tonight, if it was him, that is. I hope it was him. If the gambler was Kyle, he looked fabulous. I could feel a familiar craving deep in my heart, and I could feel my pussy start to moisten with just the sight of him and the thought of making love with him again. I was scared. What should I do now? What was I going to say to him? What if it wasn’t Kyle?
.
When the knight in armor started talking to me, I knew immediately that he wasn’t my love, but nonetheless I smiled up at him and did my best to keep the conversation going. We talked and laughed and even though I was enjoying myself, I never stopped thinking about my Kyle. I would occasionally catch a glimpse of him moving about the room meeting and greeting other guests. He laughed easily and smiled frequently. It was obvious that he’d remained the warm and sociable man that I remembered. Always ready to make a friend of a stranger. My heart was beating wildly and suddenly I found myself unable to speak.

.
I stuttered as I excused myself. Needing to catch my breath, I walked quickly towards the stairs, intending to use the bathroom off the master bedroom. I knew Danielle wouldn’t mind. I needed some time and didn’t want to monopolize the downstairs powder room in the middle of the party. I was so excited that I needed a few minutes alone with my toy.
.
I made my way to the bathroom, and as I turned to close the door, my eyes met those of the riverboat gambler. I could feel him undressing me with those eyes. He knew better than anyone what lay under my fancy red dress. He knew every inch of my body and exactly how to touch me, to tease me, to arouse and satisfy my every need. In addition to my beating heart, my pussy was beginning to throb. After all this time, just the sight of him and I wanted him. Oh, how I wanted him.
.
Closing the door quietly behind me, I leaned against the vanity gasping for breath. Cupping a hand on the back of my head, my hair tumbled back as he tilted my face up. Then my eyes closed as his mouth came down on mine. It felt so good, so right, to have his mouth covering mine. His kisses ware strong and insistent. His lips opened and he slid his tongue into my mouth. I responded instantly, pressing my mouth against his, pouring every scrap of my emotions into it. My arms enfolded him as my body swayed seductively towards his. With a sigh, my lips parted and my tongue met his. Our tongues danced, probing firmly and quickly. Helplessly, I closed my eyes as his strong fingers skimmed, lightly tracing the curves of my breasts. As if I were constructed of the most delicate glass, he swept those fingertips over me. Elegantly erotic, the fragile caress had the blood rushing under my skin, heating it, sensitizing it until I thought I might die from sheer pleasure. There was no more foreplay, there was none need.
.
As his tongue continued to play with mine, he lifted me up and set me on the edge of the vanity. Then his hands moved to slide open his zipper and I could feel the heat radiating off it as he pulled his rock hard cock out of his pants. His mouth never left mine. His kisses were deep and open and demanding. Needing no urging, he moved into position. And then sliding my panties aside, he placed his hands under my ass, lifted me up and plunged deeply into me. Unbidden, a loud moan escaped my lips.
.
As he slid his cock deep inside me, it was hard and smooth just like I remembered. In and out, in and out he went as he pushed harder and deeper. I moaned into his kisses. He never stopped with his mouth and his tongue as he fucked me. He keep plunging into my pussy, feeling the wetness against his loins. The bathroom was suddenly hot and steamy with the fragrant odors of sex. We are joined in the pursuit of pleasure. He kept his cock moving slowly in and out of my wet pussy slowly picking up speed. I almost sob as I clutch him to me, meeting each thrust.

.

I was so ready for him. I could feel myself shaking all over as the orgasm began to build inside me. He continued to thrust, in and out, out and in. He was strong and insistent and never slowed. My hands gripped his shoulders and I could feel the strength of his muscles through his coat. He reached one hand down and fingered my swollen clit. That was it. That was all I needed and I felt myself going over the edge.
.
My orgasm was coming quickly now and soon my whole body was convulsing with the strength of my own orgasm, I felt the familiar feeling of the extra push that always had signaled his approaching orgasm. Finally, he pulled his mouth away from mine and closed his eyes. With one last final thrust he came deep inside me. I felt his warm cum mingling with my own pussy juices.
.
After what seemed like an eternity, he opened his eyes. Then he leaned over and kissed me gently as he slipped his still engorged cock back into his pants. Without a word, he turned and walked out of the bathroom. As he walked out, I thought to myself, was this man really Kyle? What if it wasn’t him, and some stranger had just fucked me at my friend’s Halloween party?
.
I don’t know how long I sat there before I slide down off the vanity. So much for the toy in my purse, it was no match for this man. My heart was still beating wildly and I was gasping for air. I reached for a clean washcloth and ran the warm water. I gently cleaned my throbbing pussy. Then I caught a glimpse of my face behind the mask.
.
I had felt the smoothness of his lips as he was kissing me. My lips were swollen and red from his passionate kisses. I sat there for a few more minutes holding a now cold washcloth on my mouth, hoping that the guests downstairs would not notice how long I had been gone. One look at myself in the mirror and I saw a woman who had just recently been fucked by a generous lover.
.
As I made my way slowly down the stairs, I saw the gambler across the room talking and laughing. His eyes caught mine and watched me as I made my way into the kitchen. Finding Danielle preparing drinks, I told her I was feeling a bit lightheaded and that I was going home. After thanking her for her hospitality, I headed out the door.
.
Just as I reached my car, I heard the footsteps behind me. I turned and there he was.
.
”I want you, I’ll follow you home,” the voice said. My mind was reeling so that I couldn’t tell if it was Kyle or somebody else. But at that point, I didn’t care. I couldn’t quite speak, so I just nodded. Getting into the car, I took off my mask and pulled into the street. I didn’t recognize the car that pulled up behind me, but he flashed his lights as a sign that he was ready to follow.
.
I drove the short distance to my home in a daze. I was still reeling from the fucking I had received in the bathroom. If in fact the gambler was Kyle, it was a quickie for him. Sex with Kyle, in addition to being very satisfying, had always lasted a long time. I wasn’t surprised that he wanted more. I did too.
.
As I pulled into the driveway and walked to the door, the gambler got out of a car that I still didn’t recognize. He still wore his mask and for the first time, I wondered was it possible that this man was not Kyle? No, even though I had not been with him in a long time, I could never forget the look and feel of him. Could I? No, he just got a new car I told myself. As he followed me into the house and up the stairs to my bedroom, I found myself just a bit nervous about this strong and confident man.
.
In my bedroom, I quickly turned on the lights and the music and then moved toward him. Reaching down, I felt his already erect cock through his pants as I lowered his zipper. Encircling his huge cock in my hands, I knelt down and began to lightly kiss the tip. With a smile, I opened my mouth and slowly sucked him into my mouth. I marveled about how good he felt in my mouth. I loved to suck his cock. It was the perfect size for my mouth.
.
I was promptly moving my mouth slowly up and down the full length of his shaft. As big as he was, I still took all of him deep into my throat. As my mouth reached the base, the engorged tip of his cock tickled the back of my throat. Up and down my mouth slid.
.
I took him from the side and slid my tongue up and down along the full length of his cock. I sucked the tip deeply and then ran the tip of my tongue under the ridge at the head. I used my hand to grasp him firmly at the base while my mouth worked its magic on his shaft. I was in heaven. I loved to suck his cock. He lifted my head away from his cock and for a moment looked into my eyes. I was waiting for him to say something. He was still silent. I found myself unable to speak.
.
He lifted me from the floor and removed his coat, vest and linen shirt. He did not remove his mask. I was afraid to ask, afraid that I might discover that this was not Kyle. I gazed at him, taking in every inch of the body that had once been even more familiar than my own.
.
He untied the leather belt around my waist and lifted the red dress over my head. I stood before him in the black lace merry widow and the black fishnet stockings. The panties were long gone.
.
For a moment Kyle just looked at me. Then he moved toward me, his fingers finding the tips of my nipples peeking over the top of the merry widow. Again his mouth found mine. He was a bit softer this time, seemingly aware of how tender my lips felt from our earlier encounter. His kisses were just a bit sweeter, gentler. He moved his lips slowly down my neck and across my shoulder. His fingers moved to my pussy just as his mouth replaced them on my nipples. He slid his fingers into my already hot wet pussy. His fingers stroking me as he kissed and sucked on each nipple in turn. I heard him murmur and wondered if he tasted the sweetness of the ‘Nipple Nibbler.’ Even though I had it in my purse, I had never had the opportunity to replenish it.
.
I was moaning and having trouble standing. As my knees grew weaker he took my hand and led me towards my bed. With a quick swoosh, the extra pillows were on the floor and he was pulling back the coverlet, comforter and sheet. As I lay back against the pillows, he walked away. I wondered where he was going, until I saw that he was walking towards a small black valise that he had evidently brought in with him. Opening it up, he pulled out a handful of red fabric. He walked back to the bed he was separating the pieces of fabric.
.
Taking one hand and then the other, he calmly tied my wrists to the headboard. Then moving to the foot of the bed, he tied my ankles to the footboard. Then he casually removed my suede boots, leaving my stockings on. With a contented sigh, his hands moved up and down the length of my legs over the stockings. This was the Kyle I knew; a man with a bit of a pantyhose fetish, always loved lingerie. His fingers softly touching my swollen wet pussy.
.
With my wrists and ankles tied to the bed, I looked into the eyes of my lover. His face was still covered with the intricate mask, but I could see his eyes. I would recognize those light beautiful brown eyes anywhere. He was kneeling between my legs. Almost, but not quite roughly, he pinched and rolled the hard erect nipples between his fingers. I could feel the heat of his cock as he pushed forward without warning. I gasped. In an instant, he had shoved the whole length of himself into my warm and waiting pussy.
.
Once in, he pumped and pumped, thrusting his rock hard cock into me. I moaned beneath him.
.
Suddenly he leaned over and grasped my breasts, first one and then the other. When he began to suck on my erect nipples, his mouth felt wonderful. He alternated the pressure between soft and gentle, he licked and sucked on my nipples. His lips were firm and demanding on my nipples, all the while he was fucking me with his wonderful cock.
.
This man was incredible. I writhed and strained against the red silk ties. I had dreamed of being tied up by a lover. And of course the only lover I would ever trust was Kyle. The feeling of him inside me was so demanded my attention, that I was quickly consumed by the feelings. His cock pumping inside me was hard and hot. My pussy was wet and slippery. In and out he thrust. My vaginal orgasms were coming quickly and repeatedly.
.
As I raised my stocking clad legs high in the air, as my binds would allow, he continued to fill me. His pace quickened as he pushed even harder inside me. I reached up and gently tweaked his hard erect nipples. I heard him moan and could feel his cock grow even harder inside me. He leaned forward and kissed me, and I could feel the pulsating of his cock inside me as he again spilled the warm sweet seed deep into my warm and waiting pussy.

.

Pulling his cock out of my pussy, he rubbed it against my hard clit. Then, with a snicker, he let it slip down and tickle my ass. Over and over again he teased me and pleased me. He was amazing. He knew I wanted his cock and it had been such a long time.
.
As I watched, he reached over to my goodie-box and grabbed a dildo. Once it was lubed up, he gently eased it into my ass as he continued to pump and thrust his cock into my pussy. I was on the edge and could feel my orgasm building. Reaching into my goodie-bag again and grabbed a vibrator. He positioned the vibrating wonder against my clit and continued to pump and thrust his cock into my pussy as he sucked my nipples. I was over the edge and I found myself screaming out, moaning loudly, my breathing was hard and heavy. Some how the restraints, not being able to touch him, added an element of frustration to the orgasm and made it so much more intense. My whole body quivered underneath him as I spilled my own load deep from my wet, swollen pussy.
.
He couldn’t help smiling as he watched me. He had always enjoyed the look on my face when I cummed, especially when I went off over and over again like a machine gun. On his knees between my legs, he slowed his stroke and just held himself inside me. Then he reached out and with one tug on each, all four of the restraints were loosened.
.
Minutes later he collapsed beside me on the bed. I reached and turned off the lights and pulled up the covers. I cuddled close to him, my head resting on his shoulder. He wrapped one arm around me and held me close. The other gently held my hand against his chest.
.
I could hear the deep breathing begin to slow, and I was about to ask him if he would remove his mask when I felt myself drifting off to sleep and then he spoke, a voice so warm and familiar, this magnificent lover, this gentle yet powerful man was the love of my life, and when Kyle asked me to marry him, tears of joy flooded my eyes as we kissed deeply and talked for hours about anything, everything and nothing.

.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: