Sunday, November 9, 2008

russ and anthony----part-1 thru 2-of-2

.

.

Russ and Anthony

Part-1-of-2

Why I Like Older Men (and my little brother)

.

.

I’m Katherine and when I was 17-years old both my parents worked so during the summer they left my 15-year old kid brother and me at home alone during the day. My grandma lived about 4-blocks away so if needed we would go to her house.
.
One Wednesday, Anthony went off with his friends, so I decided to take advantage of the situation and sunbath by our out by the pool in the backyard. After applying sunscreen, I put on my bikini bottoms, grabbed a towel and headed out back. Our pool is pretty secluded with a fence and a lot of trees blocking the view so a top really wasn’t necessary.
.
I was a little slimmer then than I am now. I was 5-foot 2-inches, 105 lbs, blond hair, green eyes, and a 34B-22-34 body. And, according to my boyfriend was quite hot looking. We had been having sex for over a year. As expected, it started out with light petting, him kissing and feeling me up, and then followed the natural progression of him fingering my pussy and on to me jerking him off. And then on to us actually fucking. He is my age and real cute but inexperienced. I used to wish he would take more time and let me cum before he did.

.

Outside, I stretched out on the chaise lounge, closed my eyes and began to think sexy thoughts. At first my hands were roaming over my breasts but as things heated up one hand danced down my firm belly towards my pussy. Slipping my hand into the front of my bikini bottoms, I began to lightly rub myself with one hand while the other continued to knead my breasts and tweaked my erect nipples. It wasn’t long until I decided to lower my bikini bottoms and make myself cum. It always felt so good when I masturbated. Soon I was rubbing two fingers in a circle around my clit and hood. I’d been at it for about 10-minutes and was close to cumming, when a cloud blocked the warm sun. “Shit,” I thought, “the heat felt wonderful on my naked skin and now it was gone.” When I opened my eyes, I screamed in shock.
.
There stood our next-door neighbor Russ, and it was him that was blocking the sun. Russ was a 37-years old, widower and was gorgeous. From the way that my mom and her girlfriend’s talk about him all the time, I think they all have the hots for him.
.
Red faced with embarrassment, I covered my breasts and pussy with my arms and hands and almost shouted, “What the fuck are you doing here?”
.
He quickly explained he had been in his second floor bedroom and saw me pleasuring myself by the pool. After watching for several minutes, he’d decided to come over. H e said he knew my parents were gone but didn’t know about Anthony. He rang the front door bell and got no answer so he took a chance and came on around back. I’d been so engrossed in what I was doing that I’d never heard anything.
.
As I calmed down, I noticed the huge bulge in his pants. “Wow,” I thought, “Way bigger then Mark my boyfriend.”
.
Then Russ knelt next to me and without warning, leaned over and kissed me. I was the best kiss of my young life. At first when he kissed me my lips were stiff. Then as he lightly licked my lips, I opened my mouth and his tongue probed my mouth. We kissed for about 5-minutes when he broke and said, “Let’s go inside.”
.
With his hand resting on my hip, I led him inside and straight up to my bedroom. I had no idea why I was allowing this to happen but I knew without a doubt what was going to happen. He was going to fuck me. Not any of the married ladies in our neighborhood, but me a 16-year old. God I’ve never been any hornier in my life then I was at that moment.
.
Unlike my boyfriend, Mark, Russ took his time. My heart fluttered when he picked me up and laid me on my bed. My breath caught in my throat when he took off his t-shirt and I saw his beautiful chest, broad shoulders, and strong arms. His stomach was flat and surprisingly he had no hair anywhere on his chest or stomach. Then he unzipped and opened his shorts. As they fell down around his ankles, I realized that he didn’t have on any underwear. His cock was big, 8-inches I later found out after I measured it. His cock was not only longer, but also thicker then Mark’s. I was mesmerized by the way that it stood straight out from his body and the drip of pre-cum oozing from the slit of its big head.
.
Towering over me, Russ kissed me every inch of my warm velvety flesh from my toes to the top of my head. And it felt so great that my head was reeling. He then kissed the delicate flower of womanhood located between my legs. He licked all around it, teasing the engorged lips until I thought I was going to die. The mercifully, he concentrated on my clit. Round and a round my now, not so little nub swirled his tongue for about 10-minutes until I exploded with my first orgasm. Thanks to his magic tongue, it was so massive that I almost past out from joy.
.
When my head cleared I had to suck his cock. Grabbing the base, I licked all around the head and down the shaft to his massive balls. I jacked on his enormous cock harder, making more cock juice ooze out of the cock tip. I lowered my head, pressing my lips on his cockhead in a lewd, sucking kiss. Russ, his cock throbbing wildly, could only moan. Wantonly I licked and jacked his cock for several seconds, until the mushroom- shaped crown glistened with spit. Then I lowered my head, sliding his hard cock into my hungry mouth. Russ had such a big one that I really had to stretch my lips to accommodate it. I suppressed my gag reflex, determinedly sliding my wet, sucking lips onto the blood-beating hardness of his cock. I stopped forcing my head down when I had over a third of his immense cock jammed between my lips. Greedily I started sucking, puckering my cheeks to increase the suctioning pressure around his cock. I couldn’t believe how good his cock tasted as it pulsed rhythmically against the roof of my mouth. My pussy creamed to the thought that I was actually giving head to my hunk of a next-door neighbor.
.
Shutting my eyes, I concentrated on the blowjob, on the taste and feel of the huge cock in my mouth. I started sucking Russ’s cock much harder, my cheeks reddening with the intensity of my cock sucking. My tongue tirelessly swirled and laved over his hear- shaped cock crown, basting it with spit, lapping up the salty cum juice that oozed constantly from the little hole in the tip.
.
"Harder," Russ moaned, as he clutched my head with both hands. I sucked harder and harder, repeatedly almost gagging myself with the pulsing stiffness of his hard-on. Eagerly I jammed my face toward his hairy crotch, trying to inhale even more of his cock. The cock pulsed wildly, beating on the roof of my mouth. Shamelessly, I started bobbing my head up and down, fucking my mouth with his stiff cock. I tightened my finger around the root, jacking his cock hard and fast. So much spunk was oozing out of the piss hole now that I knew his orgasm as only seconds away.

.

Suddenly, Russ pulled back and then he crawled between my out stretched legs and got on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his hips as he guided his hard cock to my waiting opening. Again, unlike Mark, he was slow and careful. As he gently pushed, I felt his bulbous head separate and pierce the damp lips of my cunt. When he felt me wince, he stopped and allowed me to relax. Then he gently pushed forwards and it was in. when I tensed up, I think he must have read my mind, because he said, “Don’t worry I am sterile. I had a vasectomy after my kids were born.” They were twins, a boy and girl and we were in the same grade in school.
.
After fucking me for several minutes, he grabbed my ankles and positioned the soles of my feet against his chest. This position forced my knees up against my breasts and gave him better access for deeper penetration. Then Russ told me to push my feet against his chest as he slammed into me with his cock. I did as I was told and it was fantastic. As I pushed, he slammed his massive cock in and out of my pussy, brutally shoving it all the way in. I could feel it hit bottom on each down stroke. Looking down between our bodies, I was amazed that it was only going in about 6-inches. It felt like he was going in at least a foot.
.
Then I felt it. At first my pussy felt like it was on fire. Then the feeling quickly sped up my body to my chest. My entire chest was red. Then my brain felt like it would explode. I cummed so hard I almost passed out. I tried to scream but nothing came out. Grabbing my shoulders, Russ held me down and continued to fuck me until I cummed again. This time, I cummed even harder then I did the first. He then pulled out, moved up and knelt over my chest. I opened my mouth and stared in wide-eyed innocence, as he pumped his cock. Suddenly he grunted real loud and then his big balls exploded. The first shot went into my open mouth, filling me completely. Then the next splashed across my nose and into my eye. Then my hair was coated with the next few blasts. Then he shoved his cock into my mouth and finished emptying his balls. His cock was so big that I was forced to swallow all that he gave me to keep from chocking. He tasted wonderful.
.
He then moved back down and inserted his flaccid cock back into my well-filled pussy, and we held each other until we fell asleep.
.
Then I was awakened from my contented sleep by, “Well, well…will you look at this!”

.

“Oh fuck!” I thought as I opened my eyes. And there was Anthony standing next to the bed looking down at us. We both looked up in shock. Busted! I just knew he would tell mom, or worse yet, his friends at school.
.
I think that we both noticed at the same time the bulge in Anthony pants. Russ snickered first, then me. “What,” screamed Anthony self-consciously? Then came my next shock of the day.
.
As I watched, Russ reached out and touched Anthony’s bulge. When Anthony didn’t move, Russ opened his pants and let then fall. Then he told Anthony to take off the rest of his clothes. Little Anthony was out of his shirt and under-ware in a flash. There he stood with his stiff little peepee sticking up at a 45% angle. It was about 4 ½-inches long and skinny.
.
With a knowing smile, Russ told Anthony to move closer. “What the fuck was he doing?” I wondered. When Anthony moved closer, his stiff little cock was only inches from my face. Oh god, I thought, Russ was going to make me suck my brother’s cock. But then Russ moved closer and put his mouth around Anthony’s cock and started sucking. As Russ bobbed his mouth up and down on Anthony’s crotch, his entire cock was going into Russ’s mouth. Russ then stopped and said, “Anthony, you’re not going to tell anyone are you? Because if you do, Katherine will tell everyone you had sex with a guy.”
.
Instead of answering, Anthony put his hand on the back of Russ’s head and put his still stiff cock back in his mouth. Russ sucked him for several minutes, and then he grabbed Anthony’s cock and directed it towards my mouth. With a grin, he said, “Suck him off and we won’t have to worry about anyone finding out.
.
Trusting Russ, I again did as I was told. I only sucked on it for about 2-minutes before Anthony’s little balls pulled up into his body and disappeared. Then whining like a baby, Anthony moaned, “Oh man, I am going to lose it.” And then he sprayed cum all over our faces shoulders and arms.
.
Then with a big laugh, Russ licked Anthony’s cum off me as I licked it off him. Then we shared a kiss and exchanged Anthony’s slimy load. I must say it was sweeter then Russ’s. Suddenly I then felt Russ’s cock starting to grow to full erection inside my pussy. As Anthony watched, Russ fucked me again. The whole incident was so exciting that in about 2-minutes I was cumming again. Putting his hands on my shoulders and pining me to the mattress, Russ fucked me for 20-minutes, making me cum 4-more times. Finally Russ groaned and cummed deep in my pussy.

.

Once sated, Russ pulled out and rolled off. He then grabbed Anthony and told him, “Its tome to eat his first pussy.” For a second or two Anthony just stared at him. Spreading my thighs and giving Anthony a mouth watering spread-beaver view of my pussy, I dipped my finger gently into my red, cum-dripping slit, and eased it excitingly in and out. It's all hot and creamy," I purred "Don’t want you want to clean it up for me. I want you to give my pussy a good cleaning with your tongue."
.
Anthony just stared at me, shocked and excited that his sister could voice such obscenities. Then he smiled as he stretched out on his stomach between my legs. I stared in amazement, as Anthony pressed his mouth to my throbbing pussy. Then like he’d been doing it all his life, Anthony started licking and lapping, sluicing his tongue up and down between the swollen folds of my pussy, licking up Russ’s cum like it was honey.
.
With a knowing little smirk, he moved his mouth higher, and began sucking my clit. Whimpering, I grabbed his head and held his head, keeping his tongue and lip action where I wanted it. As Anthony’s tongue pressed against my clit, I scream, “I'M CUMMMINNNGG AAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGG,” just as my fluids gushed out and soaked whole bed.

.

When Anthony moved away from me, Russ was sitting on the side of the bed. Russ wrapped his fingers around his cock, and as Anthony stared at its big knob, started rapidly started jacking off. As Anthony watched Russ masturbating, Russ said, “Anthony, there’s only one way to be sure that you keep your mouth shut.”

.

When Anthony looked at him in confusion, Russ said, "Put it in your mouth, Anthony." Obediently, Anthony opened his mouth, shuddering with delight as Russ shoved over a third of his cock between his lips. Russ’s cock wasn't completely stiff yet, which meant Anthony could suck and chew on it more easily. Shutting his eyes started franticly sucking Russ’s cock. Slurping and gurgling, as he drug his lips hungrily up and down the quickly swelling trunk of Russ’s manhood.
.
With a contented smile, Russ curled his fingers in Anthony’s blonde hair, looking down to eagerly observe his cock pumping in and out of his mouth. Anthony was sucking cock so hard that his whole face reddened with the effort. "I'm cumming!" moaned Russ, “Keep sucking! I’m cumming, Cuuummmiiinnngggg!" as he grabbed Anthony’s head and held him in place while he lurched through the tremors of his orgasm.
.
Once sated, we worried about our parents catching us, so amid promises of silence and getting together some other, Russ went home and Anthony grabbed his clothes and took off to his room. Naked, I walked Russ to the back yard so he could retrieve his clothes and leave. At the back door, Russ gave me a kiss, then patted my tight butt and was gone.

.

By the time our parents got home, Anthony and I were both showered and dressed.

.

.

To be continued…

.

.

Russ and Anthony

Part-2-of-2

My Neighbor Teaches My Kid Brother Anthony And I...

.

.

Starting the next day, after he caught Russ and me fucking, he would come into my bedroom every day and beg me for sex. He would ask to fuck me, play with my breasts or eat me. Since I liked so much, I told him that he could eat my pussy but nothing else. Then he could jack off while I watched. While he was eating my pussy, his little cock would get so hard I thought it would burst.

.

When he jacked off, Anthony would shot 5 or 6-Anthonyes and it would go pretty far. He actually had a lot of cum for a 15-year old. My boyfriend Mark has a 6-inch cock and it shoots more. Russ’s cock is 8-inches and he shoots further, harder, and a ton more cum than either of them. Russ told me it’s not the size of the dick but more the size of the balls and prostate.

.

Russ had Wednesdays off, so the very next week Russ called me and even though I knew Anthony was home, I told him to come over.
.
When Russ arrived and we went to my bedroom. We kissed and cuddled for a while before we got undressed. Maybe it was his age, but Russ was always such a good and considerate lover. He would always take the time to get me really hot. Not like Mark, who would basically attack and fuck me real quickly and be done. It was kind of like ‘wham-bam-thank you ma’am.’

.

Russ was between my legs enthusiastically eating my pussy when Anthony came in and sat on the bed next to me to watch. When Russ brought me to my first orgasm of the day, it was great. And having Anthony watching just added to my excitement.
.
After telling Anthony to strip, Russ excitedly told us, “I’m going to teach both of us to suck cock. Or if you want to be technical, how to perform f
ellatio.” Then he grabbed a now naked Anthony and pushed him back on the bed. As he got between Anthony’s legs, he told me to move down so my face was close to Anthony’s cock.

.

Once every one was in place, Russ told us what he was doing each step of the way.

.

First he held Anthony cock in his right hand and cupped his balls in his left. Then he started by kissing and licking around the base of Anthony’s cock, nuzzled his curly pubic hair, and then down to lick up and down his inner thighs, then ruses licked his way up to his balls. After very gently licking and kissing each of Anthony’s balls, ruses sucked them one at a time into his mouth. Until I got this close, I’d never realized how big Anthony’s balls were.

.

Next Russ slowly licked his way back up Anthony’s shaft towards the head of his cock. Once he got there, he licked the tip of his little cockhead, getting the pre-cum from his little pee slit. Getting my face closer, I watched him use his tongue to tickle around the base of the head, especially on Anthony’s frenulum, the split on the underside of his cock. At this point, Anthony was as hard as a rock and super-sensitive to everything that Russ was doing.

.

Then he moved back to his cock head and started to suck as he rotated his tongue around the head. “It is a good idea to keep an eye on his nut sack,” explained Russ, as Anthony started tensing all up, “It is usually a good indicator of how close the guy is to cumming. As a guy gets closer to climax, the skin on his nut sack tightens and pulls his balls towards his body to warm them up.” Then as Russ squeezed the base of Anthony’s cock with his thumb and forefinger, he said, “This will delay Anthony from cumming.” And it worked, too.

.

Then Russ moved back and told me to give it a try. “Oh shit,” I thought, “I was going to have to suck off my kid brother.” Despite my reservations, I did as I was told though because I was in ‘lust.’ Lowering my mouth to his cock, I kissed the tip and flicked the pee-whole with my tongue, and then I licked and licked. I moved down to his balls, then up his shaft, and then when I reached the head I sucked his cock deep in my mouth. I was so much smaller than Russ’s that I was able to get the whole thing in my mouth. Anthony tensed up again as I was bobbing my head up and down, but I forgot to squeeze his cock like I was told to do and boy did I get a mouth full. Anthony shot the load of his young life. Must have been 8-hot blasts of his slimy boy juice. I was lost in the moment and just swallowed it all as I continued to suck on my little brother’s tasty cock. He did not go soft as I continued to suck him dry. Finally Russ told me to stop.
.
Russ gave me a deep kiss so he could get a taste of Anthony cum. Then he pushed me back on the bed and mounted me. Once between my legs he gave me a wild fuck. He pounded my tight pussy with such long powerful deep strokes that I’d be lucky if I didn’t have bruises. I was so aroused that he only had to fuck me for about 5-minutes before I exploded in a mind shattering orgasm. Once the tremors passed, Russ then told me to get on all fours. After swatting me on my naked butt, he grabbed my hips and entered my pussy from behind.

.

He directed Anthony to get in a 69-position under me. Anthony did and started to lick my clit as Russ fucked me. What the hell, I moved my head between Anthony’s thighs and put his cock back in my mouth and sucked while I was being fucked.
.
I exploded with another super orgasm. Anthony shot a nice tasty load in my mouth. Russ jumped off me and spun me around. He told Anthony to put his face next to mine. As we lay there with our heads side-by-side, Russ jacked off and shot the biggest load of cum across both our faces. It splashed in our eyes, nose, hair and mouth. Using his dick and pushed the cum that was on our faces into our mouths and made us swallow it.
.

We took showers, had a coke, and then Russ sat down on the edge of the bed and told Anthony to suck his cock while I watch. As Anthony dropped to his knees, he asked, "Like this?” as he leaned forward and put his lips just at the tip of Russ’s cockhead and swirled her tongue around the base where his cockhead joined the shaft. Russ couldn't help but moan. I watched in fascination, as Anthony leaned over and took Russ’s beautiful big cock in to his mouth. He sucked just like Russ had taught told him to. When Russ was close to coming Anthony pinched his cock with his fingers and stopped sucking.

.

When Anthony backed off, I moved in and started sucking Russ’s cock as Anthony continued to pinch his cock base. Russ’s balls pulled way up and almost disappeared. His cock swelled up and he screamed, “I am cumming!” As I pulled off his cock and started pumping it, Anthony let go of his pinch hold. Then Anthony moved his mouth over Russ’s cock so it was about 2-inches from the tip. When Russ’s balls let loose with a spurt of cum, it was like a fire hose, cum flew out of the slit and shot directly into Anthony’s mouth. Then several more spurts hit his mouth and face. Anthony collected it in his mouth and showed us his full mouth of cum. Then he closed his mouth smiled and swallowed. Holly shit, it looked like he drank down a cup of cum.
.
I was so hot I needed to be fucked. Russ’s cock was shrinking fast. What was I to do? “Anthony you get your wish,” I said.
Then Anthony eagerly rolled over on top and mounted me missionary style. With my hand guiding his rapidly hardening cock to her pussy. With a single thrust his cock slide easily into her pussy, burying him balls deep inside of her. Wrapping her feet around his back started lifting myself up to meet his thrusts. Caught up in the excitement, Anthony lowered his face to my breasts, and suckled them like a baby, chewing on my hard nipples with his lips and teeth as if he expected to actually get milk. I moaned and moaned as the mother instinct coursed through my body, but never stopping my thrusts up to meet his cock as it filled my entire being.

.

In an attempt to satisfy my lust, Anthony pounded his stiff little cock into me over and over and over. His head spun and he had a feeling of a great sense of ecstasy as he pushed lovingly in and out of his sister’s willing and warm pussy. He could feel my heels pressed into the small of his back as he pressed his body against mine. The feelings were almost beyond bearing as he drilled his cock into me over and over again. After almost 20-minutes of non-stop fucking he finally felt his balls begin to contract, letting him know that the party was almost over. He was quickly slamming his cock cruelly in and out of my pussy, my inner vagina lips clinging to his magnificent cock each time he drew back, only to disappear inside of me again when he thrust back forward. My clit stuck out like the tip of his little finger now, rubbing against the shaft of his cock each time it slid by, causing me to have one continual orgasm after another.
.
I was in shock. My little brother with his 4 ½-inches was able to give me one of the best fucks of my entire life.

.

Anthony lasted about 15-minutes then when he rolled off and Russ took his place. Looking down, I watched him guide big beautiful cock into my pussy. I shuttered with joy as his big knob popped into my gooey pussy hole, and then the shaft filled me up. Then inch after inch, Russ eased his long, stiff pussy-pleaser into me, stuffing my pussy to the bursting point.

.

Once in, Russ sprawled on top of me, crushing my breasts under his strong chest. I shuddered, from the tremendous feeling of his cock stabbing to the hilt in my pussy. I wrapped my legs around his back, humping fast and hard. With a feral growl, Russ met my rhythm, pumping his huge, aching cock in and out of my pussy.
.
My pussy clung to his stroking cock with a special tightness, nursing around every inch of the male hardness. My pussy was so horny and itchy that I couldn't think of anything else. I needed to cum. "Fuck me," screamed as I bounced my ass frantically off the bed, pistoning my tight, throbbing pussy onto his cock as fast as I could. Panting on my shoulder, Russ relentlessly spearing his huge, swollen shaft into the gushing depths of my pussy. My frantic humping rhythm spurred him on. Soon he was stuffing my pussy as fast and deep as he could, utterly reaming my depth with every skewering stroke of his cock. After loudly
announcing that he was cumming, Russ shot his load in my well-fucked cunt and kept on pounding away until he went soft.

.

Then Russ surprised me again when he sprawled on the bed, moving up to lie between my thighs, facing my wet, fragrant pussy and went down on me and ate up his and Anthony’s spunk out of my sopping pussy. The expression on Russ’s face told me that he had a long career as a pussy licker. Moving my hand out of the way, giving Russ ample room to lick and suck, I chimed, "Put your mouth on it, Russ and see what you and Anthony taste like."
.
Obeying, Russ pressed his mouth to my wet, swollen, pouty-lipped pussy. He groaned, revealing that he liked the taste of their cum mixed with my pussy juice very much indeed. Thrusting out his tongue, Russ pushed it deep inside the velvety sheath of my throbbing pussy. I grimaced and wiggled my ass as Russ started licking and lapping, sluicing his tongue up and down between the pink, juice-oozing folds of my itchy little slit.
.
"You like eating pussy, don't you Russ?" I panted. Holding his head with both hands, I thrust my ass off the mattress, slowing rubbing my throbbing pussy on his mouth. "Mark, my boyfriend thinks it tastes kind of fishy and won’t eat it.”

.

Russ only nodded, because his face buried between my creamy thighs. Without being asked, he moved his hands up, skillfully peeled open the delicate petals of my womanhood with his fingers. The interior of my pussy was pink, bright, and glistening with juice like the dew on a rose early in the morning. Russ swabbed my throbbing depth with his tongue, and then he seemed to notice the fat little bump protruding at the top. Then he lovingly started swabbing my clit with his tongue, basting it with saliva. He took the clit bud between his lips, sucking it, making it swell bigger. Then he settled into a rhythm that I found extremely pleasurable, sucking my clit.
.

Soon I had a series of orgasms, going off like a machine gun, as his talented tongue worked his skills on my clit.

.

We cleaned up again and Russ said, “See you both next week.”

.

Our little tryst went on until Anthony and I both went off to college. Even though Anthony and I are both married, about twice a year we get home, and while we’re there we always try to find time for Russ, the guy that taught us to love.

.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: