Monday, September 6, 2010

deceived-[I-23]-(blindfolded-spanking)—part-1-of-1_spanking

.
.
.
.
.
Deceived
Part-1-of-1
.
When I returned from the mall, I walk into the den and saw a note propped up on the TV. It said to go over to the couch, put on the blindfold that was there, and to sit and wait for me to come home. Excitedly following instructions, I was quickly sitting blindfolded on the couch wonder what my playful husband was up to. Although it was probably only about 10-minutes or so, it seemed like hours. Imagining what was coming both excited and frightened me.
.
The front door opened and I heard footsteps coming towards me. I took a deep breath and slowly let it out. Even before anything happened, I felt a tingling all over and began shaking with anticipation. My darkened world only allowed me to listen and the 10 or so steps from the door to the couch seemed to take him an eternity.
.
Then, even though he didn't say a word, I felt his presence right above me. When his hand then touched mine, I was so nervous that I jumped back and pulled away. But he held on and soon I felt comforted by his touch. He raised my hands until my arms were outstretched and pulled me slowly to my feet.
.
Still holding my hand, he stepped behind me and lowered my hands to my sides. Silently, his hands then began to lightly massage my neck. As my knotted up muscles started relaxing, his right hand moved lower and he started rubbing from my neck to the small of my back. His other hand reached around and began slowly unbuttoning my blouse. As I stood there paralyzed by his touch, I felt a warmness envelop my body. When all my buttons were undone his left arm wrapped around my taut waist and his hand rested on the small of my back while his right hand expertly removed my blouse and bra.
.
Standing there topless with his left arm still wrapped around my body, I felt his strength and felt safe and secure. When his right hand began to tenderly caress my breasts the warmth I felt before got stronger and I couldn’t remember ever feeling so safe and yet so vulnerable at the same time. I remained quiet so the only sign of my arousal was the wetness that had formed between my legs and the aroma that accompanied it. This was my only betrayal.
.
With his left arm still wrapped around me, his right hand graduated from just caressing breasts to pinching my erect nipples. Then I felt a strange freedom as his left arm let go and both hands began alternating between caressing my breasts and pinching nipples. Then my body betrayed me when a noticeable gasp escaped my lips. Although it wouldn’t be long before he would really know what he was doing to me, that was the first obvious sign of my excitement,
.
He then moved to my side and reached enough between my legs that he could rest his hand on my ass. After lovingly caressing the cheeks of my ass, he slowly dragged his hand back through my legs until his hand was on my pussy. He then took his right arm and reached far enough between my legs that his hand rested on my stomach and gently brushed against my belly ring. He then slowly dragged his hand back through my legs until it rested on my ass. Then with both hands he gently caressed my ass and pussy until I had my first orgasm. I made a low guttural noise. My legs felt weak and
.
As he methodically pulled down my zipper, I realized that somehow he’d un-buttoned my pants. His left hand pulled from the front while his right pulled from the back until I was standing there blindfolded in nothing but my pink and lavender panties. I could not remember a time when I’d got so wet without having my clit touched. My pussy was so on fire that I wanted to be touched and played with but most of all I wanted to feel him inside of me.
.
Then he took me and led me several steps but I was so disorientated that I wasn’t sure in which direction. When he gently put one hand on the back of my head and the other on my stomach and slowly bent me over until my hands and face were resting on the table, I knew that he’d taken me across the hall into the dining room. Sending goose bumps up and down my spine, his nails played across my back until they rested on the crack of my ass. Then I felt my last piece of clothing being removed. My naked body was now bent over and fully exposed for his enjoyment and delight. With one hand lightly circling my pussy, his other began rubbing my ass cheeks. He now knew how much I was enjoying this because my pussy was like a faucet that couldn’t be turned off.
.
I sighed as his hand squeezed my bottom and then I felt …smack… a slap, not hard but hard enough where I got even more turned on. That first …smack… slap was followed …smack… by others, each …smack… one harder than …smack… the last. Holding me …smack… in a vice like grip, he …smack… delivered each …smack… slap with precision, first …smack… on one cheek then …smack… the other. My bottom …smack… began to throb …smack… and burn as each …smack… stinging blow …smack… found its mark. I started to …smack… sob and …smack… cry out but my …smack… pleadings were ignored. By now I was …smack…ready for anything …smack… that he …smack… wanted and was his …smack… for the taking. I would …smack… suck on his or …smack… any other cock and would…smack… put my tongue …smack…on another women's …smack… breasts or pussy. Whatever …smack… he wanted he would …smack…have.
.
When he stopped spanking me, I wiggled my little bottom from side to side and up and down hoping for one more swat. It didn’t come but I did hear the most beautiful sound that I’d ever heard, the sound of his zipper being lowered and his pants being removed.
.
He rested his erection against my ass as he reached around and started playing with my clit. Within seconds, my body was trembling through a mind numbing orgasm. I let out a scream followed by several once the tremors had passed he stood me up. Pulling my arms behind my back, he put my hands on his cock. Wrapping my fingers around it, I began stroking it up and down. As I continuing to stroke him, I let one of my hands slip down and cup his balls. It’s funny how being blindfold throws off your perceptions. Not being able to see him, somehow made him feel longer and thicker. Even his balls felt heavier, which turned me on even more.
.
I could almost smell his excitement as he picked me up, carried me over and put me back on the couch. I moaned softly as he raised my legs and brought my feet to his lips and kissed each of my toes. Then I shivered with anticipation as he ran the tip of his tongue over my foot, nibbling on my ankles. Caught up in lust, I tried to pull him down on top of me, but he wouldn’t allow my impetuous nature spoil such a wonderful moment. Inch by tender inch, he worked his way down my legs, pausing at her knees to spread them slightly, pressing them against his cheeks and breathing deep the womanly aroma that drifted up to tease his nose. The soft flesh of my inner thighs was like honey to a starving man as he licked and sucked; savoring every moment it was taking to make his journey toward his ultimate goal.
.
I sighed heavily as I slid a little further toward the edge of the couch, willing him to come closer. Every moment he lingered there on my legs, hesitating and stalling, was pure torture. I wanted and needed him now; waiting wasn’t something that I ordinarily had much tolerance for. But as his tongue inched its way towards my aching, throbbing pussy, I relaxed back on the couch and allowed him his agonizing slow pace. .
.
Finally, he spread my legs and lowered himself on top of me until his erection rested against my damp opening. After he rubbed the head up and down my slit a few time, I felt him enter me and then just as quickly pull out. He repeated this several times, going deeper inside me each time until I felt his entire length inside me and his balls pressing against my ass. His pace started slowly but soon quickened. When I heard him gasping and felt his body tense, I knew that he couldn’t last much longer. Franticly I grabbed him around his ass and tried pull him in deeper. That was when I heard his wild sounds of passion as he twitched and shook as he emptied himself into me.
.
Completely spent and wrapped in each other’s arms, I fell into a sweet slumber. When I awoke a short time later I realized his weight was not longer on top of me and that my blindfold was still on. I removed it just as the phone began to ring. Although groggy I got up to answer it.
.
"Hi honey, I got tied up in a meeting, but I should be home in 10 or 15-minutes. And I picked up Chinese take out for dinner". The words echoed in my ears as I put down the receiver.
.
If he was tied up in a meeting, who was here? What had just happened? Hiding the blindfold, I quickly got dressed. A million emotions went through my head as I waited for my husband.
.
If it wasn’t my husband, then who was it that had just taken me to heights that I’d never dreamed possible. As I waited, I paced the floor full of doubts. Do I tell my husband and deal with whatever consequences there are or do I keep quiet? I decided to keep quiet but during dinner the entire encounter kept playing through my head until I began to get excited again.
.
My trance was broken when the phone rang. When I walked over and picked it up, I heard a voice say, "If you enjoyed today's encounter, you should do the same thing tomorrow at 2 PM.” I hung up without saying a word and when my husband asked just said it was a wrong number. After dinner, I sat there knowing that at 2 PM tomorrow I would be in position, as instructed for a repeat encounter. My arousal had started again and I could not wait for my relief that would certainly come tomorrow.
.
.
The end...
.
.

No comments: