Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Big Mistake-[F-15]-nonconsensual/forced-(m/s incest-voyeurism-blowjobs-swallowing-facials-spankings)-part-1 thru 4-of-4

Big Mistake-II

Part-1-of-4

.

Hi my name is Barbara and I’m a 23-year old recent college graduate. I went to college in upstate NY and ever since graduating a year and a half ago, I’ve been struggling to find a real job. I was living up at school, hanging around and living with friends. After much begging and pleading and threatening to stop giving me any more money, my parents finally convinced me to move back home. I’ve been home for a few months and still haven’t been able to find a good job, so I finally had to give in and take a job as a hostess/waitress at a local bar near my parent’s house, that caters primarily to the local college crowd.

.
After working there a few weeks, the manager asked me if I would be interested in working for their catering company also. Because of the strict alcohol laws in the county, all parties for the college fraternities, sororities, and other groups have to be catered by a certified catering company that is registered with the school. The bar that I worked at, like many in the area, also made a side business out of catering these parties. Basically that means checking ID’s at the door and selling bracelets to those who could drink. I remembered sneaking into a fraternity party or 2-with my friends when I was back in high school and I remembered seeing the catering companies controlling the kegs and stuff. Since the bar only let me work 3 or 4-nights a week, I figured it would be easy extra money.
.
I did it for 3 or 4-parties and found that it was really easy. All I had to do was either help the bouncers give out bracelets, or draw beers from the keg tap. Well,
I made the mistake of working at a Sigma Nu frat party. When I agreed to work there, I’d forgotten that James and Charles, 2-of my brother, Brian’s friends were in Sigma Nu. They’d been little perverts and jerks since my brother and they were age 14. We didn’t get along at all. When I found out that they were in Sigma Nu, I wasn’t happy that I might see them there. Well, thanks to little jerks, things got out of hand and working turned into dancing and more…much more. Things I hoped would stay in the frat house.

.

About a month later my brother, Brian came home from Colorado for the weekend. He was upstairs getting ready to go out and I was eating lunch in the kitchen with my dad when the doorbell rang. My mom answered the door and in walked in James and Charles to pick my brother up.
.

“Hi Mr. Sanders,” James said to my dad, then turning to me smiled and added, “Oh, hey Barbara.”
.
I ignored him.
.
“Hey James, hey Charles!” my dad replied. “Long time no see. What have you boys been up to?”
.
“Not much, the usual, causing trouble and trying to graduate,” Charles said chuckling.
.
“Brian tells me that you guys have had quite a few great frat parties. I hope you guys are keeping your grades up.”
.
As my brother walked into the kitchen, James said, “Yeah we are, and that’s not the only thing we’re keeping up, check this out Mr. Sanders”
.
My dad had always had a very good relationship with all my brother’s friends, and he was always kidding and joking around with them about sex and girls, though usually though not in front of me.

.

Grinning, James pulled something from his coat pocket and handed it to my dad.
.
“My god!” My dad said, “You lucky son of a bitch, who’s this lucky, or should I say unlucky lady?”
.
I looked up from my sandwich, alarmed, cheeks flushing bright red, fearing the worst. It was a picture, 2 or 3-actually. I held in a gasp as I realized it was a picture of me from their party!
.
My dad handed them to my brother, Brian who quickly yelled, “Damn, is that the girl from the party you told me about?”
.
“Yup, that’s her all right,” James said, “See, there’s one of me, one with Charles, and one with both of us.”
.
“What is it?” I said, trying to keep my legs from shaking as I stood up and walked over to my brother.

.
He was looking at a picture of me, taken from behind so that you couldn’t see my face. I was on my knees, completely naked except of for my boots. Only the back of my head, back, ass, and back of my legs were visible. On my ass, on each check, were painted the letters of their fraternity, the Greek symbol for Sigma was on my left cheek, and an ‘N’ for Nu was on my right. James had his pants open and I was kneeling on front of him. You could tell that I was giving him a blowjob by the way my head was positioned in front of his crotch. Brian flipped through, looking at the other 2-pictures. They were both pictures of me. One was a picture with Charles, and the other of both of them standing next to each other.
.
“That chick has one sexy butt,” my dad said peering over my shoulder. “Barbara, don’t look at those.”
.
“These are awesome,” Brian laughed. “Can I keep these? I’m gonna use them later in the bathroom.”
.
I was shocked that my brother would say something like that in front of my dad and me. They were joking around and cackling like a bunch of jocks taking about girls. Then it sunk in, my brother was going to jack off while looking at picture of my ass. At a picture of me blowing his friend. I almost threw up and passed out at the same time.
.
“Yeah sure,” James said. “The guy in our house that took them made a bunch of copies.”
.
As I walked out of the kitchen and headed for my room, I heard Charles say, “Geeze, what’s with her?”
.
When I got to my room, my mind was racing. What was I going to do? I heard Brian come upstairs and go into his room, come out and go back down stairs. In a few minutes I heard their car pull away as he and his friend’s left.
.
How did I get myself into this mess, I thought as I started to cry. I quickly took a shower and put on a tight pair of jean shorts and a dark gray t-shirt. Trying to relax, I stayed in my room and waited until I heard my brother came home. I knew he would be home by dinner and sure enough, at around 5:30 he came back to the house alone.
.
After tiptoeing quietly downstairs, I snuck out of the house. Outside, I jumped in my car and headed over to Sigma Nu. My plan was to talk to James and Charles and make them give me copies of all the pictures of me.
.
It took me a while to find their fraternity house, since I had only been there once and had only a foggy memory of where it was. When I found it and pulled into their driveway, I noticed a lot of cars were in their parking lot. I realized then that they must have been having dinner.
.
When I got out my car I noticed that it was now getting dark and that it was much colder than it had been earlier in the day. I was still wearing my shorts and a t-shirt, and I got cold right away. After seeing all the cars, I was nervous for a minute about going into the house. Then I thought about my brother and other guys jacking off while looking at a picture of me giving a blowjob, and I knew I had to deal with this. So, I took a deep breath and strode resolutely into the house and went looking for James or Charles. As I walked through their foyer, I saw 2-guys coming down the stairs. They seemed to be headed towards the hallway. I seemed to remember that the hallway led to the room that we had the party in, the room that I had danced in.

.

When they saw me they stopped.
.
“Hey, that’s the chick from our Pledge Party,” stammered the short fat blond one.
.
The guy with him said, “Yeah, that’s her. Your name’s Barbara right?”
.
“Yeah,” I said. “Have you seen James or Charles?”
.
“Its dinnertime, so I think they’re in the dining room,” the short fat guy said. “Do you remember me?”
.
I looked at him for a second and shook my head no.
.
“Barbara, come on,” he said laughing with an ear-to-ear shit-eating grin on his face. “You gave me a shot and then I licked your ass. I thought we had something.”

.

When I noticed that he was staring at my chest, I looked down and realized that the cold outside had made my nipples hard and that they were poking through my thin t-shirt.
.
Seeing me look down and noticing that I was visibly embarrassed about it, the other guy said, “Come on, we’ve already seen your breasts.”
.
I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and my skin get hot as I remembered myself, gyrating, wearing nothing but a g-string, in front of these gross of the Sigma Nu guys.
.
“Fuck off!” I snapped as I turned away and headed down the hallway towards their dining room.
.
When I entered I saw 4 or 5-round tables with about 5 or 6-guys at each table eating dinner. I scanned the room and saw Charles on the other side and made a beeline straight for him. As I crossed the room I heard a few whistles and behind me I heard the blond fat guy that I’d just been talking to say, “Hey guys, check it out, she’s back.”
.
Trying to ignore the now blatant stares, whistles, and snide remarks, I walked over to Charles.

.
.

Big Mistake-II

Part-2-of-4

.

“What the fuck is your problem,” I almost screamed as I pointed a finger in his face and tried to act tough. Then I saw that Charles too, was looking right at my chest. I looked down again and realized that my nipples were still hard and were jutting through my t-shirt.
.
“You’re an asshole,” I said and then turning and looking at the rest of the room yelled, “You guys are all assholes.” All my little tirade did was cause more laughter and catcalls. I was so angry that I almost started crying.
.
My voice quivering with both fear and anger, I stammered, “Charles, bastard, you have to give me those pictures, all of them. I’m not some stripper or some fucking slut that doesn’t give a shit. I’m thinking of applying to law school and getting a real job, I can’t have you sleaze balls having them.”
.
“Barbara, calm down,” Charles said soothingly. “Listen, you can’t even tell it’s you in the pictures your brother has. In fact, in most of them you can’t tell it’s you.”
.
“You mean there are more than those?” I stammered, trying to sound indignant.
.
Charles looked almost ashamed, barely, but he just couldn’t contain his smile, “Well, um … yeah, there’s a bunch, maybe 15, maybe 20-of you and James and me.”
.
“I want them all, the negatives too, or whatever the hell you took them with, erase them. Delete them, or whatever the fuck you have to do,” I said to Charles as calmly as I could.
.
“Barbara, its not that simple,” Charles explained. “We’d a deal, we wouldn’t tell your brother or your family, and we didn’t. What can I do if a frat brother of mine took a few pictures, and is circulating them and you can’t even tell it’s you from most of them? Lighten up!”
.
“Who the fuck took them?” I demanded.
.
I
caught my breath when a well-built broad shoulders jock stood up and said, “I did.” That was all my mind could comprehend as my lust kicked into over drive. Damn, I thought, no man had a right to be so overwhelmingly sexy. Not that he was traditionally handsome. His appeal came from a rugged strength that I rarely encountered in college boys. The broad shoulders that I so admired tapered into narrower hips and a firm ass that had me itching to test their feel. He must have been about 6-foot, 228lbs, dark wavy hair...brown eyes... and a square, stubborn jaw. As I stared at him, he added, “I’m sorry, but you seemed to be enjoying yourself at the time.”

.

This brought a few whistles from the room.

.

“Listen, Barbara,” Charles said, “Let’s talk about this upstairs.”
.
Charles got up, and I followed him out of the dining room and into the hallway. The gorgeous guy who had taken the pictures followed us out too. I nervously followed Charles down the hall and up the staircase to the third floor and into what I assumed was his and James’s room.
.
When we walked in James was sitting there talking on the phone. He looked up at Charles, saw me and the photographer guy and hung up the phone.
.
“Ok, hand them over,” I demanded. “All the copies, and you,” I said turning to the photographer guy, “You! Show me your computer and delete them all.”
.
All 3-of them looked at me like I had 2-heads. I suddenly realized that my tough chick routine wasn’t working. My demands were falling on deaf ears. James got up and walked over to a desk, pulled up a stack of pictures and handed them to me.
.
When I flipped through them, I saw that a few of them were similar to the ones that James and Charles had shown my brother and my dad, but a few of them were different. In a few of them, the photographer used an angle where the picture showed my face, with my mouth open and Charles, or James’s (I couldn’t tell) dick in my mouth. In a few you could see my face with my mouth open and my tongue sticking out licking one of their balls. To make matters even worse, in most of them I was smiling, although I don’t remember doing that at all.
.
Needless to say, I freaked out!
.
I couldn’t let my brother, dad, my future husband, and classmates, see me with my tongue out licking some guy’s balls. I almost started crying again, but instead I looked up and tried to talk to them.
.
“Let me have ‘em,” I said.
.
James looked at me and said, “No way Barbara. If you want these back you’ll have to do something for us to earn them.”
.
“What the fuck do you want me to do,” I snarled, still trying to sound tough, but realizing my toughness was fading fast.
.
The hunky looking photographer guy quickly spoke up, “Well, being that I didn’t’ get what James and Charles got, I think at a minimum I should get the same treatment, then maybe I’ll think about deleting the folder that I have of you Barbara.”
.
Then James laughingly chimed in, “Barbara, I have a picture of you, with your eyes looking into the camera and smiling while you were licking my balls. I ain’t giving that up unless you fuck the shit out of me.”
.
As I stood there not knowing what to do, thought about my future, my family, and the pictures whirled recklessly through my mind. I finally resignedly asked, “Ok, what do you want me to do to get them all back?”
.
The 3-of them looked at each other, then moved away from me and started whispering in each other’s ears.
.
After about a minute the photographer guy said, “Well, if you fuck us at least 3-times each, we’ll give you everything back.”
.
“No way,” I blurted out angrily, “I’d rather have my stupid brother jacking off to me blowing you than fuck any of you assholes!”
.
“OK, OK, OK, calm down, “ Charles said, “How bout you blow us 3-times each then, whenever we want to, up to 3-times?”
.
I stood there pondering my predicament. In one night of stupidity I’d screwed up my whole life. Now my brother’s 2-best friends had pictures of me sucking their dicks, smiling and wearing nothing but a g-string. I’d already given 2-of them blowjobs and the photographer guy was kinda built and good-looking, so I thought, what the hell. “OK, fine,” I sighed resignedly, “I’ll give each of you 3-blowjobs each, but no … and I emphasize the no …fucking.”
.
“Awesome,” the hunky photographer guy sang out as he dropped his pants and pulled out his dick.
.
“Barbara,” he said, “I’ll delete whatever you want, just take off those shorts, and suck my dick”
.
When I looked at James and Charles, they both nodded their heads in agreement. I had tears in my eyes when I looked down at the photograph’s dick and realized that I didn’t even know his name. I also realized that my nipples hard again.
.
As I dropped to my knees and moved my head towards his dick, I saw a little bit of pre-cum on the head his dick near the pee hole. Before I could take it in my mouth he said, “Wait, peel that shirt and shorts off.”
.
When I looked up at him, the tip of his dick brushed against the bottom of my chin for a second. Reaching for the sides of my shirt, I obediently pulled it over my head and off. My nipples froze, standing erect at attention. Feeling ashamed embarrassed, and humiliated, I reached for my belt. As I opened my buckle, I turned and looked at Charles and James. They had both already unzipped their pants and had their dicks out too. I tugged down on my shorts, slid them down my legs to my knees. Tugging, I pulled my shorts under each knees, down my calves and over my feet. Shamefully I was now naked in front of 3-guys with their dicks out.
.
Resolutely I look at them and then at the hunky photographer guy and said, “Ok, this is the first one.”
.
Reaching out I grabbed his dick and looked at it for a second, the tip of it was already a little wet with pre-cum. With my other hand I rubbed it off.
.
"Barbara," he laughed, "Why are you even bothering to do that, I'm just going to cum in your mouth in a couple of minute."
.
Hearing that, I shivered all over, but there was no turning back now. I had to get them to give me the pictures they had of me, and if I did this in a few hours it would all be over. Closing my eyes, I opened my mouth and let it slide between my lips and into my mouth. He had a normal sized dick, and within seconds I was talking him all the way in. The first thing I noticed was his musky smell even though it was a clean smell. In the current condition of his cock, it fit completely inside my mouth with his balls resting against my chin. Then I felt his cock starting to grow and get harder and I thought how good his cock felt as it was filling my mouth. Possessively, he held my head still and slowly worked his cock in and out of my mouth. By now I wasn't really resisting, I even started to like the feeling of his cock in my mouth.
.

"Oh my god this is good," he moaned. Without stopping, I opened my eyes and looked up at him and saw that he had eyes closed too. I closed my eyes again and started bobbing my head faster and faster as I sucked him as hard as I could. I wanted to get this first one over with as fast as I could. I had a guy’s dick in my mouth, and I didn't even know his name.
.
.

Big Mistake-II

Part-3-of-4

.

After about a minute felt him grab the back of my head and began pushing my mouth further down his shaft. Then he twisted his fingers in my hair and slowed me down. In a slow rhythmic way, he forced my head down and held me there, making me keep his entire dick in my mouth. And then he would ease up and let my head back.
.
Maybe 3-minutes had passed when I heard him say, "Oh god, I'm gonna cum."
.
Almost immediately I felt him shoot a big glob of cum into the back of my throat. I quickly pulled my mouth off and away from his dick. I gulped for a second and then I gagged. Without intending too, I had swallowed some of his cum.
.
He wasn't finished. For the next few seconds he squirted his cum at me. The first hot little gob hit my face and the rest hit right below my neck, and started oozing down my chest.
.
When he was finished he squinted his eyes, and then when he opened them he looked down at me and said, "We'll that was worth it.” Pulling up his pants, he muttered, “Damn that was good." And then he walked over to a chair and sat down. Pointing at his crotch, he beamed, "Barbara there's a little bit of a mess here, why don't you come and clean me off."
.
Confused, I stood up and looked back at James and Charles. Smiling, Charles said, "You heard him Barbara, clean him up." Suddenly I realized that they wanted me to lick him clean.
.
Dazed I walked over to him and saw that he still had a little bit of cum oozing out of the slit in the head of his dick. Trance like I knelt down in front of him and flicked out my tongue, licking him until the cum was all off of him and in my mouth. I had no choice now really, except to swallow. The taste wasn't exactly what I expected. I thought maybe it would have a bitter taste I guess. Still, the salty flavor of his cum burned on my tongue.
.
Still smiling, Charles walked over and sat down in the chair next to the photographer guy and said, "Barbara, now it's my turn."
.
"Hold on, let me clean myself off a little," I moaned.
.
"No," Charles snapped, "You have to stay just like that, no cleaning or wiping anything off until you’re done."
.
"Great idea," James chuckled from somewhere behind me.
.
Eager to finish, I shuffled sideways and
got between Charles's legs and pulled his pants and boxers down around his ankles. His dick was as hard as a rock, and was also had wet with pre-cum on the tip. He was a little bigger then I remembered from last time. Resigned to my fate, I grabbed his dick and started jacking him off. Then I leaned forward and took him in my mouth. It was a strange but I was getting turned on as it began to become erect. I pulled his foreskin back and started circling my tongue around his big cock head. As I stroked his cock, it was hot pulling his foreskin over my tongue.

.

Then I started licking and sucking him, and furiously bobbed my mouth up and down his shaft, for about 3-minutes. After a while, my neck started to hurt so I stopped and said, “What's your problem?"
.
"I dunno," Charles shrugged, "It feels great, but I just can't seem to cum. Give it another few minutes."
.
I began licking up and down his
hard throbbing cock and then run my tongue all over the head. Trying anything to make him cum, I slowly move down his shaft and gently kiss his balls, licking them, running my face over them. I licked all around his balls and the sides of his legs and between his balls and his legs. After my tongue had licked just about every square inch of his balls and crotch, I opened wide and took both of his balls into my mouth and then sucked them one at a time every so softly. I heard Charles moan as he ran his smooth fingers through my hair. "Oh yeah, that’s it. Put my balls in your mouth Barbara," he squealed. "I love it."

.

Still trying to make him cum, I ran my face over his cock before taking the head back into my mouth. After running my tongue all over it, I begin to softly suck him into my mouth. I could taste the saltiness of it as I ran my tongue under it, circling ... licking, and sucking him into my mouth. My right hand encircles his shaft, and I begin to rhythmically stroke him in time with the action of my mouth.

.

"God that feels good, Barbara,” he practically squealed, “But this isn't good enough, let me fuck you."
.
"No fucking way," I practically screamed, "That wasn't the deal."
.

"How bout if you let me fuck you, once, you don't have to blow me the other 2-times, you'll be finished with me?" Charles said.
.
"No fucking way," repeated James from behind me. "If you fuck him, your gonna fuck me too."
.
"And me too!" the photographer guy chimed in.
.
I thought about it for a moment, assessing the situation. My neck hurt, I was naked, and I had to blow these assholes at least 7-more times after I finished with Charles. That meant that I’d have to come back tomorrow and probably another day to finish. If I fucked them now, I could get the whole thing over with now.
.
"Ok, fine," I said before I could change my mind. "But we’re going to do this now and get it over with. Then I’m going to give me all the pictures back. I'm going to make you show me that you’re deleting all the pictures and giving me all the copies."
.
As one, they
all 3-said, "Fine."

.
"We'll have to get the rest of them from the other guys in the house though. Eric and Jordie and a few other guys have a few too," James said.
.

“You bastards don’t have them all?” I screeched angrily.

.

"Well no," James admitted, "A bunch of other guys have a couple I think."
.
"Well, I'm not fucking anybody until you get all of them,” I stammered.
.
"Let's go downstairs and get them all then," Charles said. He seemed too eager to fuck me. This was going to be awful I thought.
.
"Ok fine," I said.
.
Charles got up and pulled up his pants and left the room. I stood up and sat down in the chair that Charles had been sitting in and looked around the room. The photographer guy lit up a cigarette and James went to a little refrigerator and asked, "You guys want anything?" as he pulled out a beer.
.
"Yeah I'll take one," the photographer guy and I both answered.

.

So there I was, naked, drinking a beer in a fraternity house. I laughed when I realized that I still had my shoes on. They were little black sandals with a slight heel. What the hell did I get myself into I though, as we sat there and waited for Charles to come back?
.
After a few minutes he walked in and said, "Ok, here's the deal. The guys will give all the pictures to me and I'll give them to you after we are done."
.
"Great," I said. "Let's get this over with."
.
"But…”

.

“Naturally, there’s always a but. But what?” I asked, afraid to hear the answer.

.

“There's a catch. They want us to do it downstairs so they can watch."
.
"They want …

.

To be continued…

.

Big Mistake-II

Part-4-of-4

.

“They want what? No fucking way!" I started to cry.
.
"That's the deal Barbara, take it or leave it. Leave it and you still owe us 8-more blowjobs." Charles said. "No cameras and we'll lock the front door. In 20-minutes it will all be over."
.
As tears streamed down my face, I sobbed, “OK, let's go."
.
Un-phased by my tears, James happily asked. "Are you on the pill Barbara?"
.
"Yes," I whimpered.
.
"Awesome," he said back.
.
Laughing like school kids, they all headed for the door and I stood up and followed them out. I couldn’t believe it, I naked following 3-guys through their fraternity house. When we stopped at the photographer guy's room, he walked over to his desk.

"See Barbara, here they are," he said as he clicked on an icon and a folder with about 20-files in it opened. He switched to view and I could see from the thumbnails that appeared on the screen that they were all of me. Then he highlighted them all and deleted them. Next he emptied his computer trashcan.

.

His camera was on the desk next to the computer. Pointing at it, I said skeptically, "Let me see the memory card."
.
Smiling, he turned on the camera and showed me that the card was empty.
.
"OK," I said, "Lets go."
.
We went downstairs and stopped in the foyer, so James could walked over to the front door and locked the deadbolt so nobody would wander in. then as if I was walking my last mile, we walked down the hallway and back into the dining room.
.
When the brothers saw me they erupted in clapping and whistles. One guy started chanting, "Barbara's gonna fuck! Barbara's gonna fuck!" Then they all joined in. I stood there, at the side of the room, trying to hold back tears. I looked down and remembered that I still had cum, now drying up, but still clearly visible on my neck and chest. A few guys left the room and came back and handed pictures to Charles.
.
"Ok, this is all of them." He said.
.
Somebody rolled an armless office chair into the room.

.

Charles handed the pictures to James to hold and kicked off his shoes. Then he dropped his pants to his ankles and stepped out of them.

.

"Nice boner Charles!" one of the guys jeered.
.
"Thanks," Charles laughed, "I'm gonna fuck, what did you expect?" As the room erupted in laughter and whistling again, Charles slid the chair towards the middle of the room between the tables. Some of the guys were still eating dinner and most of them had beers too.

Charles sat down on the chair and pulled his shirt over his head.

"Barbara, get that sexy little ass of yours over here!" he said.

I looked around at the 30-or so guys. Their eyes were all on me. Shamefully I put my head down and walked naked, to the middle of the room where Charles was sitting. I grabbed his shoulders and straddled him with my legs, and lowered myself onto his lap. His dick started to go inside me, but I realized that I wasn't wet, and that it was going to hurt. Before I could stop him, Charles grabbed my hips and forced me down onto him. When his dick stabbed into me and I yelled in pain. At least I think I yelled. I felt like I was in a movie, and the sound was off. I had mentally blocked out all sound, so I couldn’t hear anything,
.
I wrapped my legs around him and the back of the chair and started to thrust my hips back and forth. After a few thrusts I began to feel wetness inside me build up and it stopped hurting. And after about 30-seconds it even started to feel good. Charles took his hands and grabbed under my ass and was soon thrusting his dick forward and back in rhythm with me.
.
Then the sound suddenly came back to me and I was deluged with whistling, chanting, and laughing. Everyone in the room was hooting and hollering.
.
Caught up in the moment, Charles started kicking with his legs and wheeling the chair around the room between the tables so everyone could see us fucking. After a few minutes, he grabbed my ass and stood up, lifting me up with him. The room erupted in even more cheers as he carried me over and flopped me down on my back on a table. All the movement caused his dick to slipped out of me.
.
He grabbed my ankles and pulled my legs up onto the air and held them as far apart as he could pull them. Then he stepped forward, slid himself back into me and started to furiously fuck me. When I looked to my right and left, I saw that I was in between 2-guys who were sitting there. Not bothering to get up, they pushed their plates out of the way so they could watch while Charles kept at it.
.
"I'm gonna cum!" Charles yelled. Then he started thrusting slower but harder. Let go of my legs, he pulled himself out of me and stepped back. The guys next to us quickly backed away. Charles pointed his cock between my legs, then went off with so much force that the first shot hit my forehead and splashed into my hair. The next shot spattered across my cheek and the spattered on my stomach.
.
The photographer guy was a real disappointment. He just walked over, unzipped, and without even pulling his pants down, stuck his dick into me. By now I was pretty wet so he slid right in. In under a minute, he pulled out and started cumming all over my stomach too. Considering he had just come about 20-minutes before up in Charles’s room, it was unbelievable how much cum he had. By the time he was done I was a sticky, stinky mess. The smell of cum almost made me gag.
.
He moved away and James came over. He was fully naked and looked very hard.
.
"Hi Barbara," he said almost politely. "My turn to fuck you. I've been wanting to do this for years."
.
"Fuck you asshole," I snarled angrily.
.
"No, Barbara, fuck you," he snapped back. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me as a look of pure pleasure crossed his face. Then he slid between my legs and as everyone watched in total fascination, he grabbed me by my ankles and placed my feet up on his shoulders. He moved forward so that his dick hovered between my parted thighs. Then, in one quick thrust he plunged his dick into my dripping wet pussy as far as it would go, making me grunt and whine from the impact. The others applauded as he slowly pulled it almost all the way out and then almost brutally ramming it back in so hard and deep that our flesh made slapping noises as our bodies connected. "Oh, yessssss!" I hissed as he plunged into me. As much as I hate to admit it, but when his tight balls slapping against my ass cheeks as he repeatedly bury his meat all the way to the hilt, it started to feel good.

.

Soon he and I were both moaning. The guys in the room heard us and seemed to really enjoy it. James only lasted about 2-minutes, and before I knew what was happening, he was moaning and sobbing, "Oooh, Ohhhhhh fuck yessssss, I'm cumming."
.

It was like my worst nightmare. I was on my back on a dinner table in a frat house with my brother's asshole friend cumming inside me with 30-people watching. Without warning, in a sudden rush, I felt myself start to orgasm too. I started screaming and moaning, and it quickly became clear to everyone what was happening. My eyes and James's eyes remained locked on each other as my orgasm shuddered to a finish.

James's dick softened and it slid out of me. He was very out of breath. I felt the cum start to drip out of me so I sat up grabbed and napkin and wiped myself off as best I could.

.

With James and Charles following me, I started to walk out of the dinning room. As I walked between the tables, a few …smack… of the guys …smack… gave me a …smack… swats on my …smack… ass.

.

“Hey Barbara," a fat blonde kid named Joey laughed …smack… as he swatted her on the ass, “I’ve still got some pictures on my phone.”

.

“Me too,” chimed in his friend.

.

Snatching their phones out of their hands, I demanded, “How do I delete these pictures?"
.
"Let me fuck you and I'll tell you," laughed Joey.
.
"Fuck you!" I spat as I slammed the phones down on the table and then grabbed a heavy brass desk lamp off of a near by table. With all eyes glued to her, I proceeded to use the lamp as a club to smash the phones. With repeated blows I shattered them into such little pieces that they were completely broken and unrecognizable. The 2-young guys just stood there with their mouths open looking at me, still in too much shock to act as I swept the pieces onto the floor.

.

When I was done, I stalked on out of the room, down the hallway and back upstairs. Feeling disgusted, I went to a bathroom. I couldn’t believe it, I had just fucked 3-guys in front of their whole fraternity. I scrubbed myself off as best I could in their shower and walked down the hall to the room where my clothes were. James and Charles were in there waiting.
.
James handed my clothes and said, "I guess you want these? Damn shame you have to put them on."
.
Wordlessly, I snatched them and quickly got dressed.

.

When James handed me the stack of pictures I said, "Gee thanks!" Then I almost screamed, "You guys are such fucking little pervert assholes!" as I stormed out of the room, down the stairs, and out of the house to my car.

On my drive home I pulled over next to a trash dumpster, ripped up the pictures, and threw them away.
.
When I got home and walked upstairs to my room, I passed by my brother Brian's room. He wasn't in there but I heard the shower running down the hall. Knowing that I had a couple of minutes, I crept into his room and saw a picture of me, sitting on his bed. When I looked, I saw tissues in the trashcan by his bed. On closer inspection I saw that they were stained with cum. Angrily I grabbed the picture, ripped it in to little pieces and threw it in the garbage can outside beside the garage. After that I went to my room and lay down. It had been a rough night and I was pretty tired. My brother had jacked off to me and his friends had fucked me, but at least my troubles were over now.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: