Sunday, September 5, 2010

Big Mistake-[F-14]-nonconsensual/forced-(voyeurism-blowjobs-swallowing-facials-spankings)-part-1 thru 4-of-4_forced

.

.

Big Mistake

Part-1-of-4

.

I’m a 23-year old recent college graduate. I went to college in upstate NY and ever since graduating a year and a half ago, I’ve been struggling to find a real job. I was living up at school, hanging around and living with friends. After much begging and pleading and threatening to stop giving me any more money, my parents finally convinced me to move back home. I’ve been home for a few months and still haven’t been able to find a good job, so I finally had to give in and take a job as a hostess/waitress at a local bar near my parent’s house, that caters primarily to the local college crowd.

.
After working there a few weeks, the manager asked me if I would be interested in working for their catering company also. Because of the strict alcohol laws in the county, all parties for the college fraternities, sororities, and other groups have to be catered by a certified catering company that is registered with the school. The bar that I worked at, like many in the area, also made a side business out of catering these parties. Basically that means checking ID’s at the door and selling bracelets to those who could drink. I remembered sneaking into a fraternity party or 2-with my friends when I was back in high school and I remembered seeing the catering companies controlling the kegs and stuff. Since the bar only let me work 3 or 4-nights a week, I figured it would be easy extra money.
.
I did it for 3 or 4-parties and found that it was really easy. All I had to do was either help the bouncers give out bracelets, or draw beers from the keg tap. Well about 2-weeks ago, the manager asked me if I wanted to work at the Sigma Nu new pledge party. It was a party they were throwing to welcome their new pledge class. It sounded like it would be like the parties I’d already done so I told him I’d do it.
.
During the week before the party, while talking to my younger brother who is a junior in college in Colorado, I filled him in on where I’d been working, and that I was going to be working at the Sigma Nu party on Friday night. He told me that James and Charles, 2-of his friends from home were in Sigma Nu. I remembered them but didn’t really like them. They’d been little perverts and jerks since my brother and they were age 14. We didn’t get along at all. When I found out that they were in Sigma Nu, I wasn’t happy that I might see them. When I told him that I was working at the Sigma Nu party he started to freak out. “You are going to work their new pledge party! Barbara, no way, you can’t!”

.

“Why not?” I asked, a little surprised because being younger, he’d never tried to boss me around or tell me what to do before.
.
“James and Charles tell me about that party every year. There aren’t any girls there. It’s just for the brothers and the new pledges. They hire strippers and skanky girls and go totally nuts. Last year they said one of the strippers had sex with one of the new pledges in the bar room with everyone watching before moving upstairs to one of the rooms.”
.
“Well,” I replied, “I’m just going to be serving beers and mixing a few drinks maybe.”
.
“Ok whatever, but be careful, and don’t’ say I didn’t warn you,” my brother said.
.
When I hung up the phone and thought about it for a minute I tried to picture the Sigma Nu house. But I couldn’t remember ever going there either when I was in high school or home from my college on break. I figured I’d just ask the manager about it if I spoke to him.

.
On Friday night I started getting ready to go to work. After showering and shaving my legs and all the ‘necessary’ girl areas, I started to think about what I should wear. After a few moments, I decided to wear what I had worn to the other parties. I wore a pair of my tight blue jeans, a pair of boots, and a normal but tight fitting black spandex top. As usually, because I didn’t know where the parties were the catering guys picked me up.
.
On the ride over from the bar to Sigma Nu, Larry one of the bouncers said, “This is supposed to be a wild one.”
.
“Really? Why do you say that?” I asked meekly.
.
“I worked this party last year,” he answered. “They hired their own shot girls and a couple of strippers who gave a little show towards the end of the night. The guys got smashed and had a lot of fun and we had to break up a few rowdy fights here and there.”
.
“Oh! Two guys that are in the house are friends with my brother,” I said. “They told him that it was a crazy party every year. They said something about a stripper last year having sex with a guy at the party and then going upstairs.”
.
“Yeah,” the Larry said. “Like I said, they got pretty rowdy doing shots with the shot girls and stuff. We had to drag a few guys away from em and break up a few fights over that, but we had it under control.”
.
“Oh ok,” I said. “Just keep an eye on me will ya?”
.
“No problem Barbara, don’t worry,” Larry said with a smile.
.
When we got there nobody was around yet. It seemed like most of the guys were upstairs getting ready, and we could hear sounds of rap music and TV’s here and there from the floors upstairs. The 1st floor of Sigma Nu was fairly big, it had a large foyer that had a hallway lead away off of the right side of it. Me, Larry and the other bouncers followed that hallway down about 15-feet to a large room, maybe about 50-feet by 20-feet. In the back corner there was a wooden bar about 10-feet long with a wide table behind it. The guys started to set up the keg stations there, and a DJ came and started to set up on the opposite wall. I hung out for a while and just looked around at the fraternity composites on the walls. There were also a lot of sports trophies and it seemed as if a lot of guys in the house were wrestlers, lacrosse, and baseball players. I smiled to myself thinking this could be kinda fun if I didn’t have to see James and Charles, and there were some cute boys around.
.
When the guys finished setting up they told me that I didn’t have to help sell bracelets in foyer. After about 20-minutes, some guys started to trickle down and into the room, and the DJ started playing some music. By about 10:00 it seemed as if half the house, about 30-guys, were there, and luckily there was no sign of James or Charles. I was hoping that they were away for the weekend or something, and I loathed the thought of having to make small talk with them while they gave me perverted looks or tried to hit on me.
.
We were pouring a lot of beers, and the guys seemed to be having a good time, and were starting to get drunk, when a 2-guys came up to me and Larry. They looked sort of frantic; one of them was tall and cute, with nice blue eyes. I thought I had noticed him in one of the pictures.
.
“Listen, we’re the social chairs,” the tall handsome one said, “and we’re in kind of a jam.”
.
“What’s going on? Everything looks like its going fine,” Larry said to him.
.
“Well, we’re having 2-strippers show up at 11:00 to dance for the guys, but we just got a call that neither of the girls who were supposed to give out shots can’t make it.”
.
“Well what do you want us to do about that?” Larry replied with a shrug.
.
Both of the guys looked me up and down for a second.
.
“Mmmm, well we wanted to know if maybe she would be willing to do it for us? Its just serving shots and a few trays of beers,” the tall cute one said as he turned to me.
.
“Please, please, please!” the other social chair added in, as he put his hands together in a begging motion. “We’ll give you an extra $200.”
.
I thought about it for a second and looked around the room, “Sure,” I said. “This doesn’t seem too bad anyway. Is it ok Larry? You guys could handle the beers right?”
.
Larry shot me a nervous look and turned to the guys and said, “Can you please excuse us for a second.” The guys walked a few feet.
.
“Listen to me. I know you don’t think this is so bad, but think about if you really want to do this. These guys are going to get a lot drunker and when the strippers are dancing they are going to be really rowdy, and even rowdier when they leave and there’s no women here for them to hit on.”
.
“How bad can it be though? I’ll just be serving shots, I’m used to guys hitting on me or trying to pinch my ass and stuff like that,” I said.
.
“Well, it’s up to you really. I’m not gonna lie, I think the shot girls made a ton of money last year in tips, which you can keep of course. But they were letting the guys grope them and give them pecks here and there, and all sorts of wild stuff,” Larry answered.
.
“Well, I’m not gonna do that stuff Larry!” I said.
.
“Well, they’re gonna try.” he responded. “Plus, they’re not gonna let you wear that,” he added, pointing at my clothes.
.
“Well, we’ll see, and don’t worry, I’ll try to control myself,” I said with a girlish and devilish grin. I signaled the social chair guys back over and told them that I’d do it.
.
“Great! Thanks!” the taller guy said.
.
“When do you want me to start?” I asked.
.
.

Big Mistake

Part-2-of-4

.

“Ummm, could you change first and then keep serving beers and hang out and just start serving shots when the strippers get here?” he asked
.
“Change into what?” I said a little apprehensively but thanks to Larry’s warning, half expecting it.
.
“We have the outfits for the 2-girls who cancelled upstairs, hopefully one of them will fit you, come on follow me,” he said.
.
I looked at Larry and gave him a nod that it was ok, as I followed the tall guy out of the party room, down the hallway to the foyer, and up 2-flights of stairs to what I assumed was his room. On the way he introduced himself as Russell and I smiled and told him my name was Barbara.
.
When we got to his room, he went over to a bed and pulled a bunch of stuff out of a bag that looked like a bag from our local mall. He turned around and held up in front of him what looked like a black bikini top and some strings. “Do you think this will fit you?” he asked. “The woman in the store said that because it was a string one that it was adjustable,” he added as he handed it to me.

.

It was a black bikini top that was too big for me, since I’m only a 34b. “This won’t fit, do you have another one?” I asked.
.
He looked back in the bag and pulled out the other one that he had and handed it to me. It was a 34 b. “This top will fit,” I said. “But what about this? You want me to wear this?” I said holding up what supposed to be the bikini bottoms. It was just a small patch of fabric to cover me in the front, and out of that ran 3-black strings that formed a ‘T’ in the back. The kind of garment that some strippers and topless dancers called a t-back and some called a g-string.
.
“It’s a g-string,” Russell said. “The girls wore them last year, oh, and we have this too,” he said as he pulled out what looked like a blue Magic Maker.
.
“What’s that for?” I asked.
.
“Well, it’s for the fraternity, so it’s just a body paint maker. You know, so you can write stuff.”
.
I started to get a little nervous and have second thoughts and asked, “What do you intend to write and where?” I said thinking I knew where this was going.
.
“Well, you can write whatever you want on your stomach, or arms, but, we were thinking we would write a Sigma symbol and a Nu symbol on you, you know, in the spirit of the fraternity.”
.
“Where?” I asked, not liking where this was going.
.
“Well, if it’s ok, on your butt?” he said in a soft embarrassed way.
.
I had to laugh. This was just too crazy, silly and humiliating. “You mean,” I laughed, “You want me walk around your fraternity party room wear a g-string and with the Sigma Nu letters painted on my ass while I’m serving shots?”
.

“Well… yeah,” he answered. Then sensing that I was going to back out, he added, “OK, I’ll give you $250, and don’t forget that you’ll make another $100 or two in tips also.”
.

I began to reconsider the whole proposal when I realized that it could also be fun and a little bit of a turn on to do it, plus Larry and the other bouncers would be there so nothing bad could really happen.
.
“Ok fine,” I said at last. “Where can I change?”
.
When he led me to the bathroom right next door to his room, I went in and locked the door. After taking off my clothes and cleaning myself up a little I tried the suit on. The top fit fine, but I was worried about the bottoms. I slid them on and boy did they seem small. The little ‘V’-shaped patch of fabric just barely covered me in the front and that was it. There was nothing else to them. The strings ran around my hips and in the middle of my back, a string ran down and disappeared into my ass. I felt like I was bottomless. Thank god I was still going kinda regularly to a tanning salon wearing nothing, or I would have had some awful tan lines showing. As it was, I was tan enough to look good in it. If I hadn’t have been shaved, it would be even more embarrassing.

.

I realized that I couldn’t walk around barefoot so I put my boots back on. I guess Russell hadn’t exactly thought about footwear. I felt a little silly in my boots, but at least they were black, and came up to just under my knee. After checking myself out in the mirror one last time, I gathered up my clothes and unlocked the door, opened it, and stepped back into the hallway.
.
I heard voiced down the hall and between being embarrassed and not knowing anyone, I jumped back into Russell’s room. He was there, along with the other social chair guy. When they saw me come in, they both had ear-to-ear-shit-eating grins.
.
“Nice Barbara,” Russell said as he whistled. “That looks perfect! Lemme see the back.”
.
I turned around for them and stood there for a minute. When I didn’t hear them say anything after a few seconds I quickly turned back around. Besides having dopey looks on their faces, Russell’s mouth was slightly open and the other guy was just smiling.
.
“Barbara,” he finally said, “You look awesome. Thanks again for doing this, I think you are better than both of those other girls that can’t show up as a matter of fact.”
.
“Thanks,” I said. “OK, should we go downstairs?”
.
“No, you forgot the paint,” Russell said holding up the blue Magic Maker.
.
“Oh yeah, I forgot,” I lied.
.
“Come over here and let me fix you up,” Russell said.
.
When I walked over he kinda grabbed me by the shoulders and spun me around. As he knelt down, he took the cap off of the Maker. “Don’t worry,” he laughed, “This stuff washes off.”
.
His left hand grabbed my left hip and then I felt the felt tip of the Magic Maker and his hand slide across my left ass check, very slowly. “How is that?” he asked his friend.

.

“It looks ok,” he replied, and then added, “Here, use the red one for the other letter.” He handed Russell another Magic Maker and then I felt him do the letter on my right cheek.
.
“All done,” he said as he stood up. “Take a look!”
.
Walking over to a full-length mirror, I turned around and looked at my ass. As I stared at it I realized how humiliating this really was. My left cheek had a huge Greek letter for Sigma, and my right and huge ‘N’ for the Greek letter ‘Nu.’
.
With a resigned sigh, I finally said, “Alright, Let’s go.”

.

Taking my clothes, Russell put them in a bag in the corner of his room, and then we walked out into the hall and down the stairs. When we walked into the foyer, the first few guys saw me and erupted in catcalls and whistles. I turned 3-shades of red and felt my skin heat up. “This is going to be interesting,” I thought to myself. When we walked on through the foyer and the guys that were hanging out there saw my ass decorated with their fraternity letters, they erupted in another fit of laughter, clapping, and whistles. I quickly walked ahead of Russell and hurried down the hall to the party room. When I got there, I made a beeline to the bar where I saw Larry serving beer to a bunch of guys. I jumped behind the bar and looked at Larry.
.
“So, what do you think?” I asked him as I twirled around, giving him the full effect.
.
“Oh my god,” he answered. “For one, I didn’t know that you were going to wear that! And for two, ummm, well I didn’t know that you were going to wear that!”
.
I giggled and looked back at the room and realized that there must be 50-guys there now, I didn’t know a single one. Getting embarrassed, I made sure I was facing the room so that none of the guys that hadn’t already seen me would realize that I was wearing a g-string. It was already 10:30 so I figured that I’d better start helping Larry serve beers from the kegs. Luckily, the taps were in front of us so I didn’t have to turn around.
.
Everything was going fine until I looked up saw James and Charles, my brother’s lame friends coming across the room. They had obviously spotted me because they were coming straight towards the bar.
.
“Hi Barbara,” said James as he sauntered up to the bar. “I didn’t know you worked for these guys,” he said indicating Larry and the other catering guys. I noticed his and Charles’s eyes begin to wander all over my body.
.
“Yeah, I’ve been with them for a little while now.” Trying to avoid further conversation, and eager to get his wandering eyes off of my breasts, I said bluntly, “What do you want, a beer?”
.
They both answered, “Yes.” I looked down and froze. I was out of cups and the sleeves of cups were back behind me on the table that was behind the bar. Larry had walked away for a minute to chat with the DJ.
.
I realized I was going to have to turn around and that James and Charles, who were still gaping at me, were going to see my ass. As quick as I could, I spun around and reached across the table and grabbed 2-sleeves of cups. The cups were on the back of the table, so I had to bend over slightly to reach them. As I did, I heard Charles say, “Holy shit, James check out Barbara!” I spun back around as fast as I could and tried to pretend it was no big deal.
.
James, giggling like a kid on Christmas morning, and then trying to look deadly serious said, “Barbara, who wrote our fraternity letters one your ass?” Then, unable to keep a straight face, he burst out laughing.
.
“Barbara, I’d never have thought in a million years that I’d ever be able to see you like that, let alone at our party!”
.
“Calm down boys,” I said coldly, “I’m just working here tonight for a little extra cash because your other shot girls aren’t showing up, so gimme a break”
.
“Wait,” Charles said, “You’re our shot girl tonight? No way.” Then he started giggling uncontrollable too.

.
“Why, it’s not big deal?” I answered.
.
“Oh yes it is,” grinned Charles. “You’re gonna have to walk all around the room wearing that.”
.
By now, other guys were in line behind them wanting beers too, so James and Charles had to move along which was fine with me. For the next half hour or so, guy after guy would come up to the bar and flirt with me or try to hit on me. Larry shot them a nasty look for me once in a while, but some of them were very cute and looked muscular, so I didn’t mind the attention actually.
.
The strippers were late but eventually showed up. They looked a little older than me, but they were both tall and very good-looking. They had a very scary looking bodyguard with them. He was wearing a black-leather jacked and looked like a convict. But I guess that’s the point, no one would mess with the girls with him around. A few brothers started arranging folding chairs around the outside of the room. After a few minutes it looked like they were almost ready to start.

.
.

Big Mistake

Part-3-of-4

.

Russell came over to me and asked, “Are you ready to start walking around with shots and beers?” When I said yes, he brought out a tray, a ton of paper shot cups, and a few bottles. I helped him fill them with cold Yeigermister and Southern Comfort. When the tray had about 15-shots on it, Russell looked at me and said, “Well Barbara, you’re on.”

.
I looked around the room and saw that the DJ had put on some hip-hop dance music. Then he picked up the mike, and introduced the strippers, who immediately started dancing. The room erupted in applause. Almost all of the brothers were now sitting around the room facing the dance floor. Russell signaled to the DJ, and he grabbed the mike again and announced, “Ok, guys, in addition to our lovely dancers, welcome our lovely shot girl and bartender, Barbara!” The guys looked in my direction and cheered like a bunch of school kids.
.
“Ok, here goes,” I said. Because it was kinda heavy, I took the tray in both hands and walked into the rectangular ring of chairs. As I made my way around the room, I could feel eyes staring at me. But they were all so pre-occupied looking at the 2-strippers that other than give me a big smile as I handed out the shots they left me alone. I had walked about half way around the room when I got to James and Charles. They each took a shot and as I walked away I heard James say, “Damn look at that ass.” I thought he was talking about one of the strippers for a second and then I felt …SMACK… James smacked me across my ass as I walked away. A few of the guys sitting around them started laughing when I turned around and gave James a nasty look and said, “Quit it!”
.
“Oooooh!” one of the guys said, when they saw I looked pissed.

.

“Not gonna get any tips that way,” Charles said. I kept walking around the room and finally got back to the bar and Larry, who seemed mesmerized looking at the strippers. He looked at me with a smiled and said, “Now, that wasn’t so bad, now was it?”
.
“No, but that guy James smacked my butt! Did you see that?” I said.
.
“Yeah,” he answered, “But I expect you might get more of that as the guys keep drinking.”
.
“I could use a drink myself I think,” I said as I slammed back one of the shots left on my tray. I looked over at the strippers, just as and a new song came on. They now had their tops off and were wearing nothing but bikini tops and their mini skirts. I grabbed a tray of beers that Larry and Russell had set up and walked around the room again with it. Guys took them here and there. After giving out a few, one of the guys grabbed one from the tray, and stuck out his hand with a dollar bill in it. Before I could protest or move away, he rubbed his hand and the bill all over my ass. And then he stuck the bill in the back of my g-string and said, “Thanks Barbara.”
.
When Larry saw what happened, he looked at me and mouthed, “Are you ok?” I nodded yes, as I kept walking. After that every few guys or so started doing the same thing, rubbing my ass and stuffing the bill in my g-string. The strippers were now topless and the guys were getting horny so their hands were all over my ass. When I got back to James and Charles again, Charles looked at all the bills in my g-string and said, “Look’s like Barbara’s gotten into the spirit of it now,” and then he leaned forward, slipped a bill into my g-string, and gave me a kiss on my right butt cheek. Startled, I jumped forward and almost dropped the tray. I couldn’t believe it; my brother’s disgusting sleazy friend had just kissed my bare ass. I was so angry and to make matters worse, when I looked back at him and saw the looks on his and James’s faces, I saw nothing but lust. There were 2-gorgeous topless strippers dancing just a few feet from them, but they were just as turned on, maybe more, by me. I have to admit, although I hated them, it made me feel pretty good.
.
I kept walking around the room, but ran out of beers before I got back to the bar. Larry had laid out another tray of shots, but when I walked up he said, “Give the guys a break for a few minutes.” Taking advantage of the break, I took all the money out of my g-string and counted it, $23. Not bad, I thought as I gave it to Larry to hold for me.
.
I looked down at the tray and then at Larry and said, “Wanna do a shot with me?”
.
“Sure,” he replied as we each picked one up and tossed it back.
.
As we waited, catching a break for a few minutes, the brothers occasionally came up to the bar for more beers. Russell walked up and asked me to do a shot with him too, so I did. Afterwards I started drinking a beer too, and by the time I was done with that, I was definitely starting to get buzzed. A new song came on, Salt & Pepper’s ‘Lets Talk About Sex’ I think, and the strippers, now wearing only g-strings, started dancing around the room and interacting with the guys a little bit.
.
The girl’s bouncer moved forward out of the darkness, so that he could be seen clearly by all the guys. He announced in a loud voice above the music, “Do not touch the girls unless you ask them or they say you can, or else we’re gonna have a problem.” It was so the guys, who were starting to get rowdier, wouldn’t get outa hand with the dancers, and it seemed to work.
.
Larry said, “You better make another round,” so I grabbed the tray and made another around. This time, the guys were definitely getting more comfortable grabbing my ass and legs, and making crude remark, but they were also getting more generous with the tips. They would hand me a few bucks, and then lean forward as I walked by and give me a kiss on the ass like Charles had done. They were tipping the strippers $5’s and $10’s here and there if the strippers sat on their lap and grinded against them a bit. The guys were talking shots off the tray like there was no tomorrow so I didn’t even make it halfway around the room.
.
By the time my tray was empty, I must have had $50-worth of tips in my g-string. Feeling good and very buzzed, I figured I’d walk back to the bar right across the middle of the room. The strippers were now flirting and dancing for the brothers individually so they were no longer dancing in the middle anyway. Russell and a few other brothers were watching me instead of the strippers, and when I got to the middle of the room they started whistling and chanting for me to dance. I looked seductively back over my shoulder at them, and then I looked down over my own shoulder at my own ass and then back at them and gave it a little wiggle back and forth to the music. This caused a huge explosion of whistles and catcalls from the guys. Feeling the blood rush to my face and my heart flutter, I suddenly felt very turned on. But it was more than that, I also felt very erotic and empowered. I dropped the empty tray, making a loud sound to get everyone’s attention, and then I started dancing like the strippers had done. Knowing that I wasn’t really a stripper, the guys went nuts, whistling and cheering even more. Even the strippers stopped for a second to looked at me. To my surprise, they smiled and nodded their approval.
.
I don’t recognize it, but some hip-hop song was playing when I saw that James had a stripper on this lap. He was looking at me, and seemed to be in heaven. After about a minute or two, I figured I’d better stop and go back to the bar. I turned my back on the row where James and Charles were and slowly bent over to pick up my tray, making sure to keep my legs straight. Wow! What a reaction that got.
.
When I got back to Larry, I noticed that he had a bulge in his jeans and that he seemed to be sweating a little bit.
.
“You looked like you were having fun out there,” he laughed.
.
“I was,” I said as I did another shot. Then making sure that I rubbed my ass against him, I slid past him and went behind the bar.
.
After a few more songs, the strippers took their bottoms off, and were now fully nude except for their high heels. They were all over the room giving lap dances for $20. It was about midnight I think, when one of the strippers came up to me and said, “You’re really good, do you want to dance some more?” By now I was drunk and still very turned on from my last dance so I agreed.
.
She took my hand and led me into the middle of the room and started dancing with me. I felt her breasts and legs rubbing up against my back and legs, as we danced. When the guys saw the stripper rubbing her naked body against my almost naked body they went bonkers. As they whistled and cheered, we danced faster and faster, occasionally I’d even drop to the floor and wiggle around a bit. After a few minutes I really started getting into it. This was a lot more fun than when I danced for my old boyfriend and his friend for some reason.
.
We were really hamming it up. We stood side-by-side, and bent over at the same time, gyrated on the floor and had a blast. Every once in a while I would look over at Charles and James, who were sitting in utter awe with their jaws hanging open. During the second song, I felt the stripper I was dancing with put her hands on my back and grab the strings of my top. Before I could say anything or stop her, she gave it a quick tug and yanked it away. The room erupted in cheers when suddenly there I was, topless in front of the entire Sigma Nu fraternity, and my brother’s friends, dancing in a g-string. After seeing my breasts, James and Charles each jumped out of their seats and onto the floor joking around and making a bowing motion. Even though I despised them, they made me laugh.
.
Laughing, the stripper threw my top to James, who immediately stuffed it in his pocket. I danced around topless, sensuously rubbing my chest and butt for the guys from time to time. I was really starting to enjoy this. When the song ended and the next song came on, the stripper I was dancing with walked over to the guys and resumed giving lap dances. I looked over and saw that Larry had brought another round of beers on a tray around the room for me. Being alone in the middle of the room, and not knowing really what to do, I walked to the side of the room and started talking to Russell, who was now sitting on the perimeter also.
.
“Hi,” I said. “This is actually a lot of fun.”
.
“Barbara,” he said, “You’re amazing. You’re as good and as hot as those other girls,” motioning toward the strippers who were each busy sitting on some brother’s lap. “How bout giving me a dance?” he blurted out with a grin.
.
Blushing, I said, “Well what do I get for it if I do?”
.
Not knowing that I was totally hot for him and would have done it for free, he said, “Ummm, well I’ll give you $20, just like those other girls.”
.
I said, “Ok.”
.
.

Big Mistake

Part-4-of-4

.

I spread his legs and turned around and sat on his crotch. I felt him getting hard within seconds after I started gyrating and grinding to the music. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me harder into him. I got up, turned around, and moved between his legs, facing him and started dancing right in front of him. By now I was oblivious to everyone else in the room, including James and Charles who were sitting right behind me across the room, but watching my every move. After a little couple of minutes, I put my right leg over his leg, and then straddled him. When he looked up at me with his baby blue eyes, he looked so hot that I started gyrating again as I leaned forward into him.
.
His open mouth was on my chest in a flash, warm and sensual. I pulled quickly away trying to tease him. The song ended and I slid back on Russell’s legs a little and then moved back forward and ground my crotch against his really hard cock one last time. I started to ‘dismount’ from Russell, but as I did, the worst thing happened. The front of my bikini must have gotten caught on his belt buckle because when I stood up, SNAP! The flimsy string broke off the patch of fabric in the front. I guess I had tied the side knot so tightly out of paranoia, that instead of coming undone, it broke.
.
Still oblivious to everyone else in the room except Russell, I grabbed my bottoms, turned around and held them up to look at them.
.
I heard James yell, “Holy shit!”

.

And then Charles added, “Yeah boy!”
.
I looked down, then around the room, then at them. They had a direct front on view of me, now bottomless too. I got into the habit of trimming my hair down there very short, so the bottom of my lips was slightly visible too. Not knowing what to do, I turned back around and handed my bottoms to Russell.
.
“Here,” I said. “You can keep these now I guess.”
.
He handed me $20 and not having anywhere else to put it, I stuck it in my boot.
.
Now, buck naked, like the strippers, I went back to the bar and slammed back another shot.
.
I stood next to Larry looking around the room. Not knowing if he was crossing the line or not, Larry reached around me and put his hand on my ass and kept it there. Smiling, I looked at him and said, “Oh ok, Mr. ‘Look, I don’t think you should do this’ now wants to join in the fun.”

.

He looked at me sheepishly and said, “Well the other guys were, so I thought maybe … I’m sorry, is it cool?”
.
“Yeah, it’s fine,” I giggled.
.
He slid his middle finger deep into the crack of my ass and just left it there. After a few more songs, the stripper’s bouncer announced that they would be done in 10-minutes. The guys, all completely smashed by now, seemed upset. When I saw James motioning me over to him, there was not a stitch of clothes in sight that I could even put on. But I knew that if I ignored him he would just come over to me anyway, so I walked across the room. As I did, the DJ picked up the mike and yelled, “Ok fellas, Barbara’s on the prowl now for the last 10-minutes!” With both hands I waved him off and shook my head in a ‘no, no’ type fashion. Drawing boos from the guys.
.
When I got to James, I stood facing him, wearing nothing but my birthday suit and a pair of boots and asked as rudely as I could, “What do you want?”

.

“Hey, you gave Russell a dance, how bout me?” he asked with a boyish grin.
.
Thinking fast I lied, “I only danced for Russell because he gave me $100.” Big mistake for like the 15th time, without batting an eye he reached into his pants and fished out a stack of bills.
.
“OK, here, here’s $200,” he said. “Give me and Charles both a dance.”
.
I had danced for Russell because he was cute, and I had my bottoms on also, but James had caught me. I didn’t know what do to.
.
“No,” I said. “I danced for Russell because he was hot, I’m only dancing for you for $200 each.” I thought I had him. Being drunk, I had forgotten that James’s family was very, very wealthy.
.
“Fine,” he said as he peeled off another $200.
.
Damn, I thought. Oh well, fuck it, what the heck; after all it was $400.
.
“Fine,” I said through clenched teeth. He handed me the money and I stuffed it in my boot as the next song came on.
.
Turning my back on James, I tried to sit down on his lap, but he’d spread his legs so I found myself sitting on his crotch. He was wearing a pair of khaki’s and I could feel him moving through them. He was already rock hard. He grabbed my hips with both hands as I started to grind into him to the music. After a few seconds, I felt him reach down with one hand into his pants and position his dick so that it was better positioned in between my ass cheeks. I continued to grind him, not daring to get up and turn around. I knew if I did that he would start sucking my breasts. After about a minute, I felt him reach up with both hands and put them on my breasts. I looked up and saw that the stripper’s bouncer was busy watching them and that Larry, enjoying this a little too much, was just looking at me and smiling.
.
James’s hands were all over me after that, grabbing and squeezing my breasts, rubbing my belly and my ass. I was dying for the song to end so I could stop.
.
He leaned forward and whispered in my ear, “Barbara, I want you to blow me and Charles right now or else the next time I come over I’m going to tell your brother and your parents what you did in front of my whole fraternity.” My veins went ice cold. I felt sick.
.
“You would not!” I yelled back at him. I turned around and looked into his eyes, then at Charles.
.
“Yup, I will,” he laughed evilly. “Now do it!”
.
I thought about it for a second and said, “Listen, if I do it how do I know you wont tell them anyway?”
.
“I wouldn’t tell because then it would be embarrassing for me too. Listen, you’ll just have to take my word for it.”
.
I knew him and he was such an asshole that he would definitely tell them. I didn’t know what do to. I’d been turned on all evening, but I hated these guys and couldn’t believe what he wanted me to do in front of everybody.
.
The song ended and a new one came on. I figured from what the stripper’s bouncer said that this was probably going to be the last song anyway, so taking a deep breath, I stood up and turned around. “Ok, here goes James,” I said, “If you’re lying and tell my family anyway, I’m seriously going to kill you.”
.
Reluctantly I dropped to my knees, grabbed his zipper and pulled it down. As I did, I heard Charles open his zipper too. Reaching into his fly, I grabbed for James’s dick. I cringed when I touched it. It was sweaty, wet on the tip, and small. At least I wouldn’t gag I thought. I pulled his dick through his fly and looked at it. By this time everyone in the room had realized what was going on. Trying not to think about it, I opened my mouth and leaned forward.
.
The music was blaring, drunken guys were all around, the lights were dim and then it just happened. My brother’s friend James, who I had hated for years, had his dick in my mouth. His dick twitched the second it was in my mouth and he groaned and started moving his hips. I heard the room erupt louder than it had all night. Trying to get it over with as quickly as possible, I started bobbing my head up and down as fast as I could. Although James seemed turned on, he was obviously so drunk that I started to worry that it would take a while.
.
By now everyone had gotten up and was crowding around us watching. I heard brothers fighting to get a better view. I had my eyes open and I saw a few flashes start to go off, but not knowing what they were, I kept sucking. All of the sudden, James stood up unexpectedly and so did Charles, who had his dick out now also. I looked up at both of them, and James pointed down and indicated that I should keep going. As I resumed blowing James, Charles moved in also, and started rubbing his dick on my face. I saw more flashes come from behind me.
.
Angrily I looked up at James and said, “You have a small dick,” as I turned and started to blow Charles instead.

.

Hearing that, the brothers gave a collective, “OOOOOHHHH SHIT!”

.

Charles was bigger than James’s and actually had a very nice dick. After a few seconds and I guess feeling humiliated, James thrust his dick forward towards my mouth again. I stopped sucking Charles and not really knowing what I was doing, I grabbed one of their dicks in each hand and started to jerk them off instead. They were both very hard. I looked back over my shoulder at the brothers who were gawking and cheering in disbelief. By now, even Larry, the strippers, and their bouncer were all crowding around watching.
.
All of a sudden a chant broke out “Take em both, take em both, take em both!” Losing control I pulled their dicks together so that they were touching at the heads and opened my mouth as wide as I could and took both of them in at the same time. My lips stretched, my head bobbed, the chanting continued.
.
So here I was on what started out as a simple catering job had somehow turned into me buck naked, sucking off my brothers 2-friends both at the same time in front of their whole fraternity. I was humiliated, excited, and turned on all at the same time.
.
But it was too hard sucking them both at the same time, so I stopped and moved back and forth, alternating between first on and then the other. I’d jerked off one while I was sucking.
.
Finally, after about 3-minutes I heard James say, “I’m gonna cum.” Then he pulled himself out of my mouth and started shooting what must have been a gallon of cum. Like a missile, his hot cum hit my face, my hair, my breasts, while I continued to jerk off Charles. Before I could recoil in disgust, Charles jerked out and started cumming right after James stopped. He hit my face with 2-big shots before I quickly got him back in my mouth and started to gulp and swallow it. The brothers went nuts again.
.
When Charles was spent too I stopped and looked around, completely out of breath and sweating, and a completely disgustingly messy. I stood up, and the DJ yelled over the mike, “Lets give a big hand for Barbara!” I looked at Larry and he was just shaking his head and smiling. I looked down at my chest, and saw cum running down my left breast and onto my nipple. Charles looked at me and gave me a wink.
.
Russell grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room and down the hallway and into the foyer, followed closely by Larry. He now seemed really worried, I guess figuring that although things had already gotten way out of hand, it could get worse if he didn’t get me out of there. We went upstairs and Russell led me to the bathroom next to his room. He looked at the cum that was still all over my face and chest, and gave me a towel to clean up. I quickly jumped into the shower and scrubbed it all off. Still with no clothes, I went back into Russell’s room.
.
I waited there while Larry and the other guys broke down the kegs and loaded the stuff back into the truck. Then Larry came back in and said, “I’ll take her home.” When Russell paid me and I tried to give him a kiss goodbye he must have remember what my face and lips had looked like a few minutes earlier, because he turned his face aside so I kissed him the cheek.
.
I followed Larry down the stairs and out of the house, getting whistles and, “yeah baby!” from every guy we passed. When Larry got me home, I went straight to bed and immediately passed out. I woke up the next morning with an awful hangover.

.

A few days later my brother called me. I was petrified, hoping and praying he hadn’t spoken to James or Charles, and if so, hopping they hadn’t told him anything. After a few minutes, he said, “So, James said you had fun Friday night at Sigma Nu”

I froze. “Yeah it was fun, I saw them there. Why, what did he say about me?”
.
“Oh, they said they didn’t really hang out with you, because you were working the bar the whole time, but they said they thought you had fun.”
.
“Yeah, that’s right,” I said nervously.
.
“Did you happen to see what else happened at the end of the night?” my brother asked.
.
“No why?” I said, starting to shake.
.
“Oh good. I’m glad you weren’t there for that. James said that one of the slutty strippers gave him and Charles an amazing blowjob right in front of everybody!”
.
“Yuck, gross!” I said. “You’re right, I’m glad I wasn’t there for that!”

.

.

The end… But not really…see book II...
.
.

No comments: