Thursday, January 14, 2010

roommates-[F-10]-(forced-anal-girl/girl-blowjobs-swallowing)-part-1 thru 2-of-2_forced

.

.

Roommate

Part-1-of-

.

Rachael, my college roommate, has been my best friend at college ever since we first met as assigned roommates our freshman year. We've always gotten along very nicely though she is a bit wilder sexually than I am. We never talked about the details of her sex life, but once in a while I noticed evidence that she was willing to do a lot more than I ever would. The most blatant time this happened was once when I heard her get up in the middle of the night and leave our dorm room. For some reason, which I still don't understand, I got up after a bit to check on her. I wandered quietly down the hall and heard something in the lounge. The lounge was darkened but the television set was still on, though the sound was turned low. I quietly went into the lounge, and looked around the corner into the back of the room. The first thing that I noticed in the low light was Rachael, totally nude, on her knees, facing away from me. Then I noticed that she was kneeling in front of a guy, apparently sucking his cock. He was fully dressed, and as I said, she was completely nude and on her knees. I quickly and quietly backed out of the room and stood there in shock. They apparently didn't see me. Rachael since she faced away from me and I presume the guy had had his eyes shut. Perhaps you've guessed that that’s not the sort of thing that I do. I went back to our dorm room without revealing myself and never spoke to Rachael about the incident. Though it was a shock, I managed to keep it from affecting our friendship.
.
Recently, I brought Rachael home for a weeklong visit in my hometown. After dumping our bags off at my mom's, I took her out along with 2-of my best high school friends, Gloria and Brandon, who have been married since just after graduating from high school. Back then, I had always admired Brandon, but he and Gloria had been together since 8th grade. Well, that night the 4-of us stopped at a bar and had some drinks and Rachael hit it off with them immediately. She has always been able to ‘hit it off’ with people. In fact, she can make me feel like she knows my friends better than I do after just a few seconds of conversation. After that, we went to a club and danced some, and then Rachael and I came home and had a couple of more drinks with my mom.

.

It wasn't overly late when Rachael and I retired to my room and went to sleep. Again, I woke up in the night and found that Rachael was gone. Just like back at the dorm, something made me go search for her. I walked into the living room and received the shock of my life. A partially nude Rachael was sitting down across the room and Mom was kneeling in front of her, sucking on one of her breasts. I couldn't believe my eyes. Rachael, with a wicked smile on her face was wearing just a pair of cutoffs, showing her slender body and small breasts. Mom, wearing nothing but a nightgown and was making little slurping sounds as her head bobbed.

.

"Mom!" was about all I could blurt out as I rushed over. They continued, apparently oblivious to me. "Mom! How could you?” I screeched when I could speak again.

.

"Your mom is a very frustrated lady,” said Rachael, "She hasn't had a man for quite some time, so let her be."

.

I couldn't believe this was happening, I knew Mom hadn't dated much since her divorce years before. In fact I didn't recall a single date but I certainly didn't know she had any bisexual tendencies.
.
After a few minutes, Rachael gently pushed Mom away from her breast. Smiling, she led her into the dining room and gently guided her over to the dining table. Then she leaned mom forward so that her toes were on the floor and her body was face down on the table. "Get my purse", Rachael said to me.

.

As if in a dream, I went and got it and handed it to Rachael. She opened it and drew out some KY jelly and a dildo. Then she lifted Mom's nightgown up to her waist, exposing, since she wasn’t wearing any panties, Mom's bare ass. Then humming while she worked, she started smearing KY jelly on the crack of Mom's ass. As she smeared in on she started pushing it into Mom's ass-hole with her fingers.

.

Then after smearing the dildo with KY jelly, she slipped it into her crack and started pushing it right into Mom's ass-hole. All this time Mom hadn't said a thing, but when the dildo entered her ass, she started breathing hard and grunting through clenched teeth.
.
Part of me was stuck in shock but part of me was fascinated by the blatant pleasure seeking and I realized that I was getting really turned on. I couldn’t take my eyes off it as Rachael kept moving the dildo in and out of Mom's ass. I was so engrossed that I almost didn’t hear Rachael when she said, "You haven't had a man lately either, have you?" It was certainly true, but I just stood there, mute. "Lay down next to your mom and I'll bring you off, too” she said matter of factly.

.

A whispered "no" was all I could muster.

.

"Don’t worry, I won't do this," Rachael said, referring to what she was doing to Mom. "I'll just use my fingers on your pussy. You're hot, I know you are". While continuing to work the dildo in and out of Mom's ass, she put her other hand on my ass, slipped it down between my legs and rubbed my pussy with her fingers through the silken material of my panties. I couldn't believe the sensation. Before I knew it, I was breathing hard.

.

"Lean over the table like your mom," she said and obediently I did. She lifted up my nightgown and pulled my panties down to my thighs. As the slid on down to my ankles, she started massaging my pussy in earnest. Gripping the opposite edge of the table, I turned and looked at mom, but she was looking the other way. From the rise and fall of Mom's breathing, it was apparent that she’d cummed a couple of times already and was getting close again.

.

Then the messaging stopped, and Rachael was putting something on my wrists. It was handkerchiefs and before I could react she used a piece of rope to tie my wrists to the leg on the opposite side of the table so I couldn't get up. When I tried to resist, I realized that my ankles were somehow restrained too. Then she moved around in front of me and twirled my panties around he finger as she smugly started at me. When I tried to protest, she stuffed the crotch damp crotch of my panties in my open mouth as a gag. Despite my predicament, I couldn’t help noticing the pungent odor and the pissy taste lingering in my panties.

.

Just as Rachael stuck her finger back in my pussy, the doorbell rang.
.
I had no idea who it could be in the middle of the night. Rachael went and answered it and when she returned Gloria and Brandon were with her. I looked at them and almost died of embarrassment, but they didn't seem surprised though they looked a bit amused. My mother stayed where she was, though I couldn't tell if she were tied in that position the way I was.

.

"Yes, she's dying for cock," I heard Rachael say as Brandon walked up behind Mom. Taking off his pants, Brandon casually pulled out his cock. "I just did her ass, but her pussy deserves some attention." Brandon's cock was rock hard as he started pushing it into Mom's pussy. Twisting my head around, I saw that Gloria was just standing there watching. Then, Rachael stepped out of her cutoffs and got up on the table in between Mom's arms. Then she spread her legs and scooted forward on her rear until her pussy was right up by Mom's head. With one hand, she pulled the cloth out of Mom's mouth, lifted her head, and pushed her pussy right into Mom's face. "Lick it, slut," she hissed. I squealed through the panties stuffed in my mouth, but I'm not sure what I was trying to say.

.

On and on they went in silence until Brandon cummed, causing mom to cum too. Rachael, I couldn't tell about, though she seemed to have enjoyed it. Then Rachael stuffed the cloth back in Mom's mouth and the 3-of them left us alone. As they went into the living room they were talking as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening.
.
Later, when they came back Rachael said to me, "Now it's your turn, slut."

.

Brandon came up behind me and started smearing KY jelly on my ass. His fingers probed and pushed, putting more and more fingers in, while I was just about dying from the sensations. Then a nude Gloria was getting up on the table in front of me like Rachael had done to mom. "I've been waiting years to see this,” laughed Gloria. I couldn't believe that this had been my high school friend. Gloria pulled my panties out of my mouth just as Brandon pushed his cock into my ass, and muffled my “Oh” of pain by pushing her pussy against my face.

.

My body, with a mind of its own, pushed back against Brandon's cock as I licked Gloria's pussy with abandon, though I'd never even thought of doing such a thing to a woman before. In just a matter of minutes, I cummed and cummed and cummed until I thought I was going to black out.

.

Brandon had cummed too, and there was no question about Gloria like there had been with Rachael earlier.

.

Afterwards, Gloria stuffed my soiled panties back in my mouth. At the same time, Rachael untied Mom and they took her away to her bedroom. A couple of minutes later, Gloria came back, untied me, and took the panties out of my mouth.

.

"See your pretty mom?" asked Gloria as she led me into the living room over to where Brandon and Rachael had brought Mom. Mom wasn't in her nightgown any longer. Now she was wearing a black bra and high heels, with nothing in between. I immediately noticed what a gorgeous body she had, something I was aware of, but didn't see too often.

.

There was a scarf tied around her head as a blindfold and between her teeth, she was holding a small whip.

.

As I watched, they turned Mom around, facing the wall, and placed her hands up against the wall as if she were under arrest. Rachael took the whip out of her mouth and brought it over to me.

.

"I think your mom likes other things too. Do you want the honors?" she asked as she held out the whip to me!

.

"What are you doing?" I asked though it was perfectly obvious.

.

"Oh, she wants it," laughed Rachael. "Do you want to be whipped?" she said to Mom.

.

"Yes," was the whispered reply.

.

Roommate

Part-2-of-2

.

.

Laughing, Rachael …smack… lashed her across the ass. Mom jerked when the whip stung her, but she remained in the same position. The Rachael handed me the whip and as she guided me behind Mom, she whispered, "After your mom gets it, you're going to get it next." Then she took my arm and swung it around so the whip …spat… hit Mom's ass, but not hard enough to do anything.

.

"Say 'whip me,’" said Rachael, in a stern voice.

.

"Whip me," Mom's whispered. I gave her a little, half-hearted …spat… slash. I guess deep down every child wanted to return all the spankings that they got growing up, because then …smack… I started whipping her …smack… for real.

"Yes!" cheered Rachael, …smack… as I continued, …smack… harder and …smack… harder, soon watching …smack… as Mom's ass …smack… jerk …smack… at each slash. Rachael finally stopped me and pulled me away. "Will you have to be tied down or will you take it like your Mom did?" she asked me. Once again, I couldn't manage to get an answer out, just a mumbled squeak. I had no idea what my answer would have been had I been able to talk. "Grab her," ordered Rachael. Brandon and Gloria immediately grabbed me. When I tried to pull away, glories …crack…slapped me so hard across the face that it made my head swim. While I was still dazed they pushed me over the back of one of our stuffed chairs, with my ass in the air. As they held me down, and a …smack… sharp sting …smack… let me know that Rachael had started on me. She stopped after a couple of slashes and announced that she was going to give me 10-more. Then she …smack… gave them …smack… to me, …smack… one at a time, …smack… pausing …smack… several seconds …smack… between each …smack… one. I could …smack… not help …smack… but …smack… count them to myself. Then, just as soon as I relaxed after the tenth slash, she …smack… lashed me again. "That was a bonus,” she laughed. When she said, "Put her to bed," Gloria and Brandon led me to my room and put me in my bed.

Well, I just lay there, wondering what’s going to happen. I thought I heard other things going on in the house, but I didn't get up to investigate.

.

. ………

.

It wasn’t long until the door opened and a strange guy peeked in. when I saw him standing at the door, he gave me one of those seductive little winks. Walking over to the bed, he leaned down and kissed me. Despite myself, our tongues explored each other. As if someone else possessed my body, I rolled him over with me on top and started kissing her way down his body. I pulled his shirt up over his head, and started kissing his nipples. They were apparently very sensitive because he arched his back while I licked from one to the other. Moving lower, I slowly undid his khakis. As I pulled them down I rubbed the big bulge in his shorts. Sensuously I pulled them down just far enough for the head of his dick to poke through.

.

I kissed and then ran my tongue over the head of his cock. Tasting his pre-cum, I hungrily took the whole thing into my mouth. He arches his back and grabbed the back of my head as if to keep her there. But I had no plans of going anywhere but further down his pole. 'Oh God', he was filling my mouth. I took it all and licked him clean.

.

I had just caught my breath, when another guy walked in. without a word he grabbed my hair and started feeding her his dick. As his cock slid into my mouth and started sucking it. Before long, the guy having his dick sucked arches his back, moaned, “OH GOD, YES,” and exploded. I swallowed his load and licked him clean.

.

Another guy immediately takes his place, but no slow feed for him. He just power drives into started fucking and me. The guy is really starting to pound me when a naked girl walked up to the bed and started watching. The giggling, the naked girl straddled my face and lowers her pussy so that she could get some relief as well.

.

The guy pounding my pussy was really giving it to me as I moaned into this girl’s pussy and sending her into an orgasm. “Oh shit, baby,” she wailed, “Suck my pussy. GOD, YES, I’m CUMMING!” Then she covered my face with her juice.

.

“OH Mmmm yes BABY!! OHHHH! YESSSS,” he screeched the guy that was pounding as he pulled out and exploded, shooting his load all over my stomach and breasts.

.

Still giggling, the girl got up and leaned down so that she can kiss me and clean up my face. Then she started working her way down my body cleaning up all the cum that she found as she goes. When she made it to my pussy, the girl started fucking my swollen pussy with her tongue. When she slid a couple of fingers inside me and really started working me over I arched my back and screamed, “OH GOD YESS, I'm CUMMING!”

.

The rest of the night was a blur. Rachael had just thrown a big orgy and during which I’d been a prisoner in my room serving as a sex toy for anyone, male or female that happened by.

.

. …………….

.

Rachael came in and woke me up. When I got to my feet, I was sore, really sore and completely covered in cum from head to toe. Rachael came in and took me to the bathroom I looked in the mirror. My reflection showed a drowned 20-year-old cum slut. My makeup, what was left of it, was all over my face. My nose and mouth were red from gagging and choking. My eyes were swollen. My entire body was glistening and sticky. I began to sob uncontrollably. My tears streamed out and mixed with the cum, my eyes stung.

.

After drying my tears, Rachael showered with me, making sure to tenderly caress me all over, massaging my back and legs and kissing me gently. The soreness began to go away but my pussy was still very sore having been roughly used for most of the night. There were love marks on my breasts and tummy. “Some people get carried away,” Rachael said as she softly kissed me.

.

Afterwards Rachael got a nice summer dress from the closest and told me to put it on, “No underwear,” she said, ”We don't want to hide that lovely body. Now, here are the rules for our relationship, if I tell you to let people use you, then you do anything that they want. Don’t protest, just do whatever it is that they desire. I will be near to take care of you if it begins to get out of hand. You are now one of my girls and I will take care of you. The people you are going to entertain are all very rich and for the most part are looking for something they cannot get in their relationships at home even if they are women. Do you understand?”

.

“Yes, Rachael, I do.”

.

“Okay then, here is some money, go out and relax the rest of the day, be back her at 7 PM and wear the same dress you have on now, no bra, no panties.”

“Okay Rachael, but what if I run into something I like?”

.

“Do as you like but be back by 7.”

.

I left in her car, a blue fully equipped Mustang. I drove for a while, enjoying the day, music on the stereo and just letting the wind blow, thinking of what had happened to me. My nipples got hard from the breeze and I was a little wet too. As I drove I felt like my pussy was telling me something, like it was in need again.

.

When my cell phone went off, it was Rachael. “Hey Baby,” she said,

.

“Hello,” I answered.

.

“We have a little problem Hun; I need you to go to this address.” She gave it to me. “Go in and say that you’re here for the 3PM appointment with Ms. Rapier. They will send you to her office.”

.

“And when I get there what then?”

.

“Don’t worry, dear. She’ll let you know. And remember that it’s very important that she is satisfied, so do anything that she says, no questions asked.”

.

“Okay Rachael.”

.

Breaking the connection, I drove to the building that she’d given the address of and pulled to the gate. The guard let me in with a visitor pass and I parked. He watched me as I got out, the sun making my body visible thru the thin dress. He smiled and turned back to the gatehouse. I went in the front door and another guard greeted me. “Ms. Rapier's office, please.”

.

“And YOU are?” he said,

.

“Linda, Rachael said I that I had an appointment with Mr. Rapier.”

.

He called the person I told him and I was given a visitor's pass to wear. It was then that I saw that I was in a Government building of some kind. I got on the elevator and went to the 10th floor. I got out and found the office and went in. There was a receptionist there and she took my name and asked me to sit and wait a few minute. I did. A little while and then a woman came out, tall, and a little masculine, her chest was huge and she was stocky but looked solid. “Come in,” she said, “I will be right there.” As I walked into her office, I heard her tell the receptionist. “Rose, no calls or business for an hour, Rose.”

.

”Yes Ma’am.”

.

She came in. “Hello, so Rachael sent you?”

.

“Yes, ma’am, she did.”

.

“You’re very nice, what did she tell you?”

.

“Just to do whatever you said, ma’am.”

.

“And will you do that?”

.

“Yes, of course, ma’am. That is why I’m here, to do all that you tell me.”

.

“Stand up,” she told me and I did. She came around her desk and walked around me. “Very nice,” she said as she touched me softly on the shoulders. “I like buxom girls and you’re very nice. Take off the dress.” Obediently, I let it fall to the floor. She came to me and caressed my breasts, then squeezed them hard, pinching the nipples hard. I winched and moaned. “You like that?” she asked.

.

“It feels good, ma’am, but it hurts, too.”

.

“Good,” she said, and then she was behind me, caressing my bottom. Moving back in front of me, she said, “Take off my clothes” I did as she said, first taking off her business jacket and blouse. Her bra freed huge breasts that had areolas larger than a silver dollar and nipples like pencil erasers. Then her skirt and her stockings and her panties joined the rest of her clothes on the floor. She stood naked in front of me, solid but stocky. She told me, “Come on over to the couch,” as she sat down and spread her legs.

.

“Eat Honey,” she told me as she pointed at my crotch. Obediently, I got down and began licking her legs and pussy, slowly making her hotter. When she wrapped her legs around my shoulders and pulled me into her pussy, making it hard to breathe but I didn’t complain. Her pussy spasmed and her juices squirted over my face. “Oh, that was good,” she said. “Do it again, lick me really good,” so I did again. Again she soaked my face. “Now get on my lap,” she said and I did. She took me and kissed me massaging my breasts and pussy, finally my juices exploded and she licked the juices from my orgasm off her fingers. She looked at the clock, “Damn, an hour gone already. Well, time to get dressed, Tell Rachael I was very happy with you and would like to have you again next week maybe.”

.

I put on my dress and brushed out my hair. She came over and kissed me and put a bunch of bills in my hand, “this is for you dear. You were good.” As she kissed me, I put her big strong hand on my bottom, said, “Did you notice what a spank able little derriere I have?” and then I left.

.

The secretary and the security guards in turn all smiling knowingly at me as I left. Red faced, I got in the car and left.

.

Now I understood my role with Rachael, I was her slave to do anything she said with anyone. Surprisingly, I found that I wanted to do more than anyone else had before. The phone went rang again, Rachael?

.

“Yes, I finished and she said that she would like to have me again next week. Okay, I’ll just relax some. It is not 7 yet; I will be there in time. Bye.”

.

Well, I though, life is going to be interesting when we get back to school.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: