Wednesday, January 27, 2010

divorced, sex, & a surprise visit--[I-05]--part-1 thru 2-of-2

.

.

Divorce, Sex and a Surprise Visit

Part-1-of-2

.

My name is Buck and my vibrant sexy attractive wife, Barbara left me about 3-months ago after surrounding herself with man hating losers at work, all of whom had failed relationships, out of wedlock kids or multiple marriages. What had been a good relationship between us slowly turned to shit over the summer as my wife spent more and more time with these fucking losers who filled her head with all sorts of bullshit ideas. We had a good combined income, a great townhouse, an active sex life, which slowly turned into nothing over the summer and the ability to travel, go to concerts, shop and enjoy life together despite the economic downturn.
.
One woman in particular, Linda in my wife’s workplace was a man-hating loser who had an ex-husband who couldn’t cough up his alimony despite earning a better paycheck than my wife and I combined. It’s funny that when I was first introduced to her 3-years ago I had actually found her attractive. But the more I looked back on the past 6-months, the more I wanted to get her alone and tell her what a home-wrecking shit she really was. There was no reason for my wife to leave me, other than the imagined stories these women filled my wife’s head with. To top it all off, when my wife snuck out in the dark of night while I was working late, she moved in with the home-wrecker from her work.
.
My wife, Barbara left DC 2-weeks ago to visit her relatives over the holidays, totally screwing up plans we had made to take the trip together. I did the gentlemanly thing and took her to the airport, even picking her up at Linda, the home-wrecker’s house. Barbara was dressed in a ‘I know I'm hot, but I try to hide it by wearing frumpy clothing’ kind of way. Her long, straight blonde hair was in a chaste bun, long muscular legs hidden under an ankle-length plaid skirt, but there was no hiding her nice, firm, plump perky breasts that bounce merrily when she walks. She was also wearing tortoise-shell plastic framed glasses that constantly slid down her upturned pug nose, forcing her to push them back up every few moments.

.

So I spent Christmas alone and stayed in on New Year’s Eve. At around 6PM I checked both Barbara’s and Linda’s Face Book pages to see if she would post the time she was returning today. I saw that Barbara was due in around 11PM from Denver. And that Linda had commented on FB that she would be at the airport to pick her up, so I was off the hook for getting dressed and trudging out in the cold.
.
As I was closing the FB page there was a knock at the door. I peek between the curtains and there was Linda standing at the front door with a big shopping bag in her hands. I opened the door and asked, “What the hell do you want?”

.

Linda said, “I’m here to apologize and to make you a nice New Year’s Day dinner.” She had a slight slur to her speech, as if she’d enjoyed a glass of liquid courage before she came over. Linda is a thin auburn haired small-breasted woman of about 30, who admitted to both my wife and myself that she was bi and into mild BDSM and spankings. My wife is bisexual and also into BDSM, so I always thought there might be a little something going on between them when I was at work. I had always wondered what it would have been like to have a 3-some with Barbara, Linda and myself. She looked very hot with a little silver choker and ‘fuck-me-red’ lipstick highlighting a face that reminded me of a cross between Debby Mazur and a younger thinner Rachel Ray.
.
I let her in and as I pointed the way to the kitchen, I asked her, “Why’d you pick today to apologize?”

.

She answered, “I had to tell you something before Barbara came back to DC.” Then she lowered her head guiltily, and said, “I planned your whole separation thing months ago, because I was jealous.”

.

Now, I am 15-years older than Linda, well over 6-feet tall and tattooed in a number of places that stay covered during work. I’ve had my share of young pussy, as young as 19 when I was 40, but Linda was someone I’d fantasies about when I was in bed with Barbara.
.
In the course of her confession, Linda made it very clear that she would do anything to gather evidence on Barbara that would help me divorce her. I told her, “Excuse my suspicion, but I think that you’re setting a trap on Barbara’s behalf. If you’re serious you’ll have to prove yourself to me.”

.

Linda said, “I’ll do ‘anything,’ saying the word ‘anything’ with a tinge of sexual implications that made it more than clear what the hell we were talking about here.”

.

I said, “If you mean what I think you mean, then you’re going to have to agree to 2-conditions. You have to sign an agreement between the 2-of us and you have to be videotaped confessing to what you did.”

.

Linda agreed without hesitation.
.
I spent about 20-minutes typing up the agreement while she cooked us a great steak dinner. After we ate, because it had the best lighting and a large blank wall on one side, I set up the camcorder in the bedroom. Then I made her stand in front of the wall and read the agreement and confession out loud. After she was done I went to turn the camcorder off but she said, “Wait. It would be a shame to waste this.”

.

Then with a little grin, Linda turned the camcorder around on the tripod to face the bed. Taking me by the hand, Linda pressed me against the footboard of our large Queen-sized bed. The bed was my pride and joy. It had a big headboard with open posts and a footboard that was even with the height of the mattress. As we stood there I could almost smell Linda’s excitement. I was in sweatpants and a t-shirt, with my body ink showing and she was in black tights and an oversized sweater. Her hand reached down and rubbed my cock while she looked up into my eyes and stretched on her toes to kiss me. Slowly I began to unbutton her sweater, running my cool fingers all over her chest. My feather-light touch sent shivers through her body. With her hand still on my crotch, she felt my cock stiffen against my sweats. I smiled at her, as I reached down and slowly finished taking off her sweater. She had perky little near pubescent sized little breasts, and as I ran my hands over them, I could feel her nipples harden with anticipation. I pulled her close, and kissed her roughly on the mouth, crushing my lips against hers. I could feel the heat of her body as she pressed herself against me. I slid my hand down the front of her tights until it rested against the crotch of her panties and felt her soaking pussy through the flimsy material. The touch of my hand made her body shiver and her legs almost gave way under her. Still embraced in each other’s arms we somehow managed to take each other’s clothes off.

.

This was the first time that I’d ever seen Linda naked and I was definitely not disappointed. Her auburn hair was draped over her left eye and cascaded down her neck and then across her shoulders. Her beautifully shaped breasts stood out from her chest, her dark pink nipples must have been a half-inch long, erect and straining upward and away from her large aureoles. Her stomach was even sexy, with a smooth roundness to it. Her pussy was completely bare, shaven clean as a whistle, her pink lips completely visible along her moist slit. Her spread legs were long and very arousing. Eagerly …click… I …click… took a few …click… stills for …click… my own …click… collection.
.
Over the next 2-hours I fulfilled virtually every fantasy I had about Linda, except the 3-some. It started when Linda shyly reached down between out bodies and gently touched my hard, throbbing cock. Then she took it lovingly into her hand, caressing it gently, rubbing the shaft before moving on down to caress my balls. Linda could tell that I was enjoying her touch because I arched my back, pushing myself against her. She could feel my erection growing in her hand.
.
Linda lowered herself to her knees, then leaned forward and planted a kiss on the tip of my hard throbbing cock. Then I heard myself moan as she ran her tongue all over the head; then slowly move down my shaft and gently kiss my balls, licking them, running her face over them. As she sucked them one at a time every so softly into her mouth, I moaned and ran my fingers through her luxurious hair. Linda submissively ran her face over my entire cock before taking the head into her mouth. Pulling my cock out of her mouth, Linda raved about my cock’s big purple head and that it was closer to 8-inches then to 6, and with plenty of girth, too. “It got nice and hard and stayed that way for a long time,” I told her.

.

After running her tongue all over my cock, Linda begin to softly suck me into her mouth. She could taste the saltiness of my pre-cum as she took the head out of her mouth and run her tongue right under it, circling ... licking, and sucking me into her mouth. Linda’s right hand encircles my shaft, and she began to rhythmically stroke me in time with the action of her mouth. She could feel my excitement grow, as she took more of me into her mouth. Smiling, Linda ran her tongue all around what was in her mouth before gently sucking me in and out, in and out. As she bobbed her head up and down my shaft, Linda brought her other hand up and caressed my balls. Once Linda had as much of my cock in her mouth as she could, she started moving her mouth up and down my shaft faster and faster. Taking all of me on the deep stroke, Linda rhythmically stroked and sucked, stroked and sucked, faster and faster, and finally with a powerful moan, I felt myself tense up as I reached an orgasm. I could feel my cock pulse in her mouth with each wave of ecstasy.

.

Linda’s oral skills were even better than Barbara’s, and it was Barbara’s ability to take me all the way down that attracted me to her as a partner to begin with.

.

Still excited, Linda wanted me to fuck her dog-style, so I flipped her over on her hands and knees. But her little naked butt looked so tempting, sticking up in the air like that that I couldn’t resist. I raised my hand and …smack… brought it down hard on her right cheek. Linda jumped slightly and moaned. I admired the nice red handprint I’d just created, and then I lifted my hand again and …smack… placed a matching print on her left cheek. After …smack… several more …smack… spanks …smack… on each …smack… cheek, her lovely …smack… bottom had …smack… turned a light shade …smack… of pink. I’d spanked my wife Barbara many times that I was surprised that I was enjoying spanking her so much. Then I started …smack… to spank her …smack… harder …smack… concentrating on …smack… one cheek …smack… for a while …smack… then switching to …smack… the other. Linda was starting to whimper toward the end of my effort.

.

As I looked down at Linda’s crimson hinny, I couldn’t stand it. I needed to fuck her. Grabbing her hips, I shoved my cock into her as hard as I could. Then with a moan of pleasure, I slowly pulled back as I savored the tight wetness of Linda’s pussy. Then I dug my fingers into her hips and pulled her towards me as I slammed back into her. Then I fucked her like a machine, pumping in and out until my cock had rubbed every inch of her tight pussy.

.

I wanted to please Linda, so I reached around her lean hips and found her clit with one fingertip. As soon as I touched it, Linda’s pussy clamped even tighter in a spasm of hot response. Then I rubbed her clit while I continued to ream her pussy with steady strokes of my hard cock. Linda was an unfamiliar fuck, but her feverish response to the thrust of my cock and the feel of my finger on her clit made it easy to read her body’s needs. Her arms suddenly collapsed in the storm of arousal and the angle of my cock rubbing the velvety walls of her pussy became unbearably exciting.

.

Divorce, Sex, and A surprise Visit

Part-2-of-2

.

.

I increased the speed of my fingers on her clit and gritted my teeth as my balls tried to discharge too soon. Linda was whimpering for joy, unable to coherently complete the sounds of her pleasure. And then suddenly her butt pushed urgently back against my crotch. Strangled gasps escaped her lips as her pussy franticly squeezed my cock as her body trembled in orgasm. And so was I. I could barely suppress a scream of ecstasy as my scalding hot cum boiled up in my balls and flooded Linda’s pussy. We quivered together in a storm of shared ecstasy.

.

Linda let me tie her hands and pin her legs back to the headboard while I did a pile-drive with my cock into her from above. Her nipples, hard and dark, and once I had her tied they became my next targets. My tongue flickered across the sensitive tips, biting them between my lips, stretching them out, and then allowing them to snap back into place. Sucking them hard, taking them deep into his mouth and rubbing his teeth across them, heated saliva trickled down the sides of her well-rounded breasts.

.

I slid between Linda’s legs, grabbed her by her ankles, and placed her petite little feet up on my shoulders. Like a magnet my eyes were drawn to her crotch, a thing of beauty, trimmed so neatly, and glistening with the wetness she already felt. Then passion and tenderness gave way to heated lust, both bodies screaming for satisfaction and release. My throbbing cock found her moist, lubricated opening and in one powerful thrusting movement, I plunged my cock into her dripping wet cunt as far as it will go, making her grunt and whine from the impact. My balls pressed hard against Linda’s ass as I held myself within her, the hot, tight confines of her pussy threatening to suck the seed from my swollen balls.

.

Her head thrown back as heavy groans of ecstasy escaped her sweet pink lips, Linda hissed, "Oh, yessssss!" as I pull out slowly. Then I rammed into her again, my tight balls slapping against her sweet ass cheeks as I repeatedly bury my meat all the way to the hilt. Over and over, I thrust into Linda, adhering to her call for me to take her harder and faster. Sweat ran from my body, dropping onto her steamy flesh and trickling down her sides onto the sheets. With a deep groan, I pushed into her one last time, my cock injecting her pussy with burst after hot burst of seed, her pussy contracting and squeezing every precious drop from him as another orgasm washed through her.

.

We went at it so long that once when Linda went to the bathroom to pee, I had to change to a new DVR tape. I couldn’t get over how much Linda loved being spanked, slapped, nipple abuse and roughed up while we made our own private video. The last thing I really wanted to do before she left was fuck her ass.

.

Linda told me she was an anal virgin but she trusted me to take her butt cherry. She told me, “I’ve always had a fantasy about being taken against my will.”

.

“Then I suggested,” as I pushed her face down on my bed, “that I tie you to the footboard, facedown on the mattress with your legs tied open and with a pillow under your belly to raise your ass up in the air.”
.
After Linda was tied, I surprised her by adding a ball-gag.

.

Sitting back on the bed, I admired my handy work. Linda’s cute little naked butt was pointing provocatively into the air waiting for me. It was so tempting that I couldn’t help stroking and caressing the velvety smooth skin of her shape derrière. I felt tingles and shivers course through her whole body as I tenderly kneaded her delicate flesh. Then I reached between her legs and roughly parted her lips and pressed my hard cock against her pussy. Rolling her clit with my hard cock, teasing her for a couple of seconds, treating her like she was nothing but a piece of meat. Making her want me inside her again.

.
Suddenly, in one swift movement …smack… I started …smack… spanking Linda’s ass … whack… with my hand …smack… and …whack… a thin belt. Alternating …smack… from …whack… to the …smack… as I …whack… told her …smack… that she’d …whack… been a bitch …smack… for breaking up …whack… my family.

.

I reached down and probed the opening of her pussy, rubbing against her, sending her almost to orgasm. Then I jammed a thumb into her pussy, pulling down to press my thumb against her G-spot. She was wetter than when we were fucking.

.

Without any other warning, I started massaging the tender belt marks on Linda’s butt cheeks. I placed the head of my cock in her pussy to lubricate it and then used my hands to roughly spread her red ass-cheeks open. Linda had one of those assholes that just invited you to fuck it. Grabbing some lube, I started fingering her tight hole as I told Linda how good it was going to feel having my cock deep inside of her. She thrashed her head from side to side in protest but deep down I knew that she was a very nasty, dirty slut and wanted my cock in her tight ass. Crinkles moving inward from a recessed space below her pussy made it easy to slip the large crown of my average length cock inside her ass. When Linda felt my hands grip her hips, she took a deep breath and braced herself for what she knew was coming next.

.

I was very gently at first but then I began to get really fired up, and wanted Linda to know that I was in control, so I grabbed her hair and pulled it so hard that that tears came to her eyes. After that I didn’t hesitate for a moment. After coating my mushroom head with her lube, I used one hand to spread Linda’s ass cheeks and one hand to guide my cock into her ass. The first motion put the tip of the head in, and it hurt so badly that Linda was gritting her teeth and her fists were clenched in the sheets in pain. Then As soon as I passed her sphincter muscle with the crown Linda groaned into the ball-gag. Once I had the head past the rim of her tight asshole, I gave a hard push and drove it in all the way to his balls. It hurt so badly that Linda must have thought I was going to split her in half.

.

To put her at ease I started saying, "That's it, you’re so hot, and I want your ass so badly." Pulling out a bit and I started easing deeper and deeper back into Linda’s ass with each stroke. Needless to say she was grunting and pulling at the ropes by the time I sank my very hard cock all the way up to my balls back into her ass. I held it there and she was arching her back trying to get more into her.

After about ten minutes of really fucking her hard, I reached forward and unbuckled the ball-gag. As I pulled her shiny auburn hair, I made Linda cum with a reach-around to her clit with my right thumb.

.

Hunching forward, I stroked hard and deep inside of Linda’s ass. And she loved it, truly loved every bit of it. Now I was really pounding her ass, I mean, seriously pounding it. Before I knew it, Linda was yelling, "Harder! Fuck me harder! Fuck my ass!" And I was shouting in return, calling her my slut, my whore, and my ‘cock-loving, take-it-up-your-ass bitch.’

.

Recklessly, I pulled out of her ass and scampered up to the head of the bed. Taking a strong grip in her silky, soft, auburn hair and I jerked her head around. Before she could grasp the situation, Linda felt the warm ‘splat’ of my hot cum on her face. The first thought that came into her mind was to open her mouth and reached out with her tongue to grab the load of his cum that was slowly flowing down from her cheekbone toward her lips. Just as she tasted the first drop of his hot, creamy cum the next load hit her lips and chin, dripping onto her chest. Then I jerked her hair back, exposing her neck, so the next load hit her lovely neck, and slowly flowed down towards her perfectly displayed cleavage. By the time I was through with Linda’s mouth, she was begging me to put my cock back up her ass. She wanted me to own her ass. She begged me to cum deep inside of her. I tortured her for a while by making me beg again and again for it. Finally, Linda put her face in the pillow and put both of her hands on her ass cheeks, spreading them apart. She apparently wanted to open herself up as much as possible to me. Not to disappoint her, I gave her what she really needed. I …smack… spanked her ass …smack… as I re-entered …smack… her, filling her ass and sending a wave of pleasure throughout her whole body. I …smack… continued to …smack… spank her ass …smack… as I forced …smack… my cock in and out of her …smack… ass. This time I …smack… was fucking Linda …smack… so hard that she felt my balls as they slapped against her ass.

.

Caught up in lust, I reached around and grabbed Linda’s breasts. I was now riding her ass like she was a bucking bronco. Fucking her harder and harder with each stroke. And oh my god it was so amazing. Her ass contracted time and time again as Linda screamed my name over and over, “Buck! Buck! Oh god yes!”

.

I was …smack… still spanking her …smack… ass as my …smack… balls exploded and I …smack… cummed. The feel …smack… of my palm …smack… sent shudders …smack… throughout her …smack… body.

.

This was better than most of the BDSM sessions that Barbara and I had enjoyed.

.

Linda said, “I meant everything I about helping you get your divorce from Barbara.” Then she wanted me to promise we would be together after Barbara and I were done. I grunted a non-committal grunt that she took as a ‘yes.’
.
I swear that Linda was insatiable. While we were in the shower she put her arms around me and pull me close to her. She started kissing me, deep sexy kisses still full of longing and need. Pulling me closer, our tongues play tag. My cock moved against her and her erect nipples pressed against my chest, as she soaped up my hands and lather up the back of my neck, soaping my upper back, massaging me, letting the stress drain away. Turning me around, she soaped up the rest of my back, slowly working her fingers up and down my spine.

.

Linda’s fingers went lower, squeezing as she lather up my butt. Sliding her hand lower Linda lathered up my balls. I heard myself moaning, as she slowly rocking them back and forth in her hands. My cock was getting harder as she cleaned the soap off. Turning around to face her, I took the soap from Linda, lather up my hands and start stroking my cock. Once I was good and soapy, I took Linda’s hand and put it on my cock and let her stroke it with me.

.

When Linda got the rhythm I wanted, I lathered up her breasts. Then I let my hands drift down, slowly teasing her body until my fingers were on her pussy. Sliding lower, I gently spread her lips and teased her pussy with my soapy fingers.
.

As she positioned me under the spray of the hot water and cleaned the soap off my cock, I slid another finger into her pussy. Rocking back and forth on my fingers, Linda leaned over and took my big cock in her mouth. Linda was so hungry for my cock, that she almost swallowed it whole. I was close to cumming but I wanted it to last, so I pulled my cock out of her mouth and stood up.

.

We use our hands to get the all the soap off each other’s bodies; Linda knelt down in front of me and licked the tip of your cock. Then she licked it all the way around and down like a spiral staircase and back up again, squeezing and gently pulling on my balls. Linda played my cock like a harmonica, her lips gliding up and down from my balls to the head. Stopping at my balls Linda took one and then the other in her mouth and gently sucked on them. Licking in between them, Linda slide her tongue all the way up and finally cover my cock with her mouth. Taking my cock deeper with every thrust, she searched for my hands and placed them on the back of her head, letting me guide the rhythm.

.

Stopping and grabbing Linda’s hair, I pulled her to her feet and turn her around and …smack… gave her …smack… a couple of smacks on her ass. When she felt my cock rubbing up and down the crack of her ass, Linda put one of her feet up on the side of the tub. As I entered her from behind, I started making little short, slow thrusts, going deeper each time as she backed her ass up to meet me. Linda begged for me to go slow so she could feel all of me as I moved in and out of her pussy. My big cock felt so good moving in and out of her that I wasn’t going to be able to stop until I shoot another hot load into her. Pushing her against the cool wet shower tiles, I started pumping faster. I was fucking her so hard that her feet were leaving the floor. She felt my big cock throbbing inside of her and knew that my hot glistening goo was starting to spurt inside her. I heard her grunt and then felt our bodies release together.

.

After we were dressed, I checked both tapes and then gave Linda a hard …smack… swat on the ass to send her on her way to the airport to pick up Barbara.

.

I just rubbed out another cum-shot as I thought about Linda and the idea of ‘trading up.’ Fuck you Barbara. Your days are done.
.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: