Thursday, January 28, 2010

her first gang-bang--[P-08]--part-1-of-1

.

.

Her First Gang Bang

Part-1-of-1

.

Last night, my wife, Barbara, had her FIRST EVER, ‘GANG BANG.’

.
It was Saturday night, so we went to our favorite playground, the Cherry Pit in Desoto, Texas. It's a swing club and we LOVE to go there, meet people, play, and of course have great sex after a night of ‘grab-ass’ building up to the ‘main event.’ Last night was a pretty typical night at the club. It was crowded. Lots of new people, and of course, lots of great looking, partially clothed, horny women being pursued by horny men. Barbara was a beautiful woman, sex incarnate. Her long silky blonde hair was pulled back in a luscious ponytail. Her olive skin was smooth and flawless. Her black eyes snap with fire and her lips are full, wet and red. But it was her body that drew you. She was wearing a black that only served to offset the smoothness of her skin. She was of greater than medium height and statuesque with full, breasts. They are perfectly round and large enough that in another time you would have suspected a surgeon's knife had perfected them. The nightie wasn't see-through and could be mistaken for a dress, except for the fact, that it was very short. It just barely covered her ass. In fact it doesn't take much movement for her ass cheeks to peek out from underneath the tail of it. It is very low-cut, showing her ample cleavage. She had on a very sexy pair of black patent leather high heels that had a single, slim ankle strap. What makes them so sexy is the strap gives them a bondage essence. It's like she's ‘tied’ in her shoes so to speak. Very nice for fantasizing about how you'd like to tie her up. Besides the nightie and high heels, she wasn't wearing anything else. Her outfit really accentuated her blonde hair and tanned body, and she looked positively fantastic. Her ‘looks’ alone, just said she was ready to fuck.

.

As usual when we went to the club, we hadn't ‘planned anything’ in advance. We just went to the club and let whatever happened happen. We had done so many things ‘in and out’ of the club; it would have been hard to put a label on them all. But one thing that we had never done was that Barbara had never had sex with more than 2-men, when one of the guys wasn’t me. Well, during the course of the night, Barbara had spotted 2-different guys that she thought were ‘really cute.’ She spoke with both of them and they seemed interested in her.

.

Right before the club closed, one of the guys was fooling around with another woman. Barbara caught him by himself and told him, “You don't want to go with that other woman. If you want to fuck a woman who really knows how to fuck, you should come to our hotel room and play.” After that conversation, she didn't know if he was going to come by or not. So, she also invited 2-other guys to come with us, and they both said that they would definitely be there. Barbara and I left the club, going to the hotel, knowing that she had invited 2-different men to come and both had our room number. Any swinger who's ever been in this situation knows that sometimes, only one or no one will show up. So, we got to our room, broke out a couple of cold drinks and wondered if one, both, three, or none of them, would show up. Actually I didn’t care where they showed up or not. Unknown to Barbara I’d rented the adjoining room and made other arrangements.

.

Well, they both showed up. One guy's name was Royce, and the other Nelson. I invited them in, and offered them both a cold beer. Nelson took one and moved around to the side of the bed where Barbara was sitting. Royce sat on the end of the bed, and I sat in the desk chair off the end of the bed. This was a very nervous time for Barbara and our 2-friends. Everyone knew what we were here to do, but no one knew quite how to get started. As we chatted for a while, Nelson stood close to Barbara and he was wearing a pair of shorts. Barbara started rubbing his leg while he finished his beer and we all talked. Nelson put the empty bottle on the nightstand and took off his shirt, shoes and shorts. Royce took this as his cue, and he removed most of his clothes, too. Barbara started rubbing the front of Nelson's jockey’s, and then she pulled them down in the front and began rubbing his cock. Then she bent forward and took his cock into her mouth and started sucking him hard. Royce scooted over on the bed and started playing with Barbara's breasts and rubbing her legs. Soon, both guys had their underwear off and Barbara was sucking Nelson and rubbing Royce's cock at the same time.

.

Now Barbara has done 2-guys at once before, but it was always me and another guy. But this was the first time that I had ever been able to sit back and watch her with more than one guy at a time. By this time, I was naked, sitting in the chair, my cock hard as a rock, and I was stroking it carefully. I was afraid that with all this action going on I might not be able to hold back until it was time for me to get involved.
.
Once Nelson's cock was hard, Barbara turned towards Royce and started sucking him. Nelson obviously was ready to get some of my wife’s waiting pussy. He grabbed her ass and guided her up onto her knees while she kept sucking Royce. Then while he stood on the floor next to the bed, Nelson slid his cock into my wife's wet, hot, pussy. I couldn't believe this incredible sight before my eyes. My sexy, hot, slut, wife, was getting fucked from behind by one guy, while she was sucking another guy’s cock, and all of this just a few feet from where I was sitting and watching. I stood up and went to the end of the bed so that she could play with my cock. Now my wife was fucking one guy, sucking another guy, and stroking my cock all at the same time. How I kept from blowing my load right then and there, I don't know.
.
I stepped back so that I could watch again as these 2-men fucked my sexy wife from both ends. A couple of times, as I sat in the chair watching, Barbara looked over at me, with Royce’s cock still in her mouth and Nelson pounding his cock into her hot, wet pussy.
.

I spoke up and told her, "I'm loving this show, Baby!"

.
I told Nelson, "I'll bet that pussy is wet and hot. Ain't it?"

.
He said, "Oh yeah! She's got some great pussy."

.
Then I told him, "Well, don't be selfish. Pass it around."

.
That got a chuckle out of everyone as he pulled out of my wife’s pussy.

.
Barbara stopped sucking Royce and I heard her say to him, "You want to fuck me?"

.
I love to hear my ‘slut’ wife saying things like that to other men while I can hear her.

.
Of course, his answer was, "Yes!"

.
So, she slid up his body, mounted his hard cock cowboy style, and started riding up and down on him. He immediately reached up and began to play with her 38C breasts. He rubbed and pinched her nipples as she fucked him. We found out later, that Royce was a ‘tit man’ so, my wife’s perky breasts and large nipples, for him was just what the doctor ordered.

.

Nelson had moved around the bed so Barbara was able to rub his cock while she rode Royce's. Then I moved to the bed again so she could rub mine as well and I also kissed her deeply on the mouth. Just minutes before, my wife had been sucking 2-other men’s cocks. For her to now be kissing me, seemed like such a ‘slutty’ thing to do, it was a real turn on for me.

.

Royce and Barbara changed positions with Barbara getting on her back and Royce mounting her from on top, between her legs. I watched as Royce’s cock slid easily into my slut wife's well-fucked, hot, juicy pussy. Now Nelson got to give his attention to my wife's breasts, while Royce fucked her, and Barbara had started sucking my cock. I could hear the squishing sounds of my wife’s soaking wet pussy as Royce pushed his cock in and out of her.

.
"Fuck her good!" I said to Royce.

.
He said, "You bet! Man, she's got some great pussy."

.
I pulled my cock out of Barbara's mouth, afraid if I hadn't, she would have made me cum, and stepped back. I watched as Royce picked up speed.


I heard my hot wife say to this ‘other man’ who was fucking her, "Oh yes! Come on! Fuck me!"

.
Then Royce dumped his load of hot cum in her pussy. When he pulled out, I could see the cum dripping off the end of his cock and running down the crack of my wife's ass. As soon as he moved, Nelson got on top of Barbara and quickly slid his cock into her cum filled pussy and started pumping. It didn't take him long until he added his cum to Royce’s.

.

Then, I got the ‘thrill of a lifetime’ when I got to get ‘sloppy 3rds’ from my own wife. I couldn't believe the feeling when I slid my hard cock into her pussy. A pussy that was overflowing with the cum of the 2-men who had just moments before, fucked my wife. Needless to say, it didn't take me long and I added my own load of cum up her well-fucked snatch.
.
It was an incredible experience and I loved every minute of it. After they both left, Barbara and I talked about how much fun we had had, and we both got horny again. When I was sure that things were ready next door, I turned Barbara towards me and planted my lips on hers, with force she wasn’t expecting. I dove inside her mouth with my tongue. My hands were everywhere at once. Barbara could barely breathe with my tongue in her mouth, and yet her body immediately reacted to my. She blushed realizing she was already soaking wet. She didn’t even attempting to scream, when I pick her up and slammed her on the bed. Before she knew it, I’d restrained her left wrist to the bedpost. While holding her down against the mattress, he managed to snap the restraints on her ankles.

.

Lying there completely helpless, she knew she was already creating a small circle of wetness on the bedspread below her. Removing a blindfold from my pocket, I stepped towards her. Just before placing them on her eyes, I leaned close and kissed her in a very provocative manner. Then I whispered in her ear that she would be ok. Then I put the blindfold on her.

.
Only a few minutes passed before there was a soft knock and the door was opened. I invited them in and offered them a cold beer. When she heard the door, Barbara took a deep breath, noting a mixture of beer, cigarettes, and polo cologne. She didn’t know who had come in, but without seeing him, she knew that it wasn’t either Nelson or Royce returning.

.

Whoever the guy was, he touched Barbara’s nipples briefly before placing his mouth upon them. Nibbling fiercely, whispering obscenities in her ear, he kissed her lips and then her face. Running his tongue down her chest and around her rock hard nipples, he moved on down her belly and finally end up at her mound, blowing lightly on her clit. She knew that he had to be able to smell her juices because she’d been wet ever since her husband tied her down.

Feeling him settling his body weight on the bed, Barbara was surprised how gently he moved his tongue over her clit. To remind him that this was not a contest, nor was it a love making session, she thrust her hips up into his face, banging his face into her pubic bone. Angrily, he thrust his fingers into her, sending shivers up and down her spine. He bit and suckled her clit angrily for only a few moments before she realized he had moved on the bed. Within seconds, he drove his hard cock into her, thrusting with all of his strength. In only a minute, her body stiffened while her inner walls pulsed rhythmically. The sensations were too much, and the guy cummed with a groan, blasting over and over inside her. He lowered himself back down and lovingly kissed her again and again.

.

She didn't remember hearing the first man leave, but she heard the next man enter. There was brief whispering between the 2-men in the room before she felt the weight of the bed shift yet again. This man had no intention of making his presence known. He was here for one purpose and he intended that purpose to occur at his pace and his need. He drove himself into her, thrusting with power. Barbara’s body opened to accommodate his size. She knew immediately that he was so huge that she couldn’t take all of him. But he didn't even break stride as he drove himself even deeper. Barbara whimpered. Instinctively, she attempted to bring her legs together to drive him back but couldn’t because of the restraints. She felt his arms lift her hips into the air to make room for him and she knew the pain that would come when he did this. Sucking in air to keep from screaming, she filled her lungs and waited out the attack. This man was not only large, but he was vicious as well. His fingers digging in to her thighs told her he was close to being finished. The restraints not only kept her from fighting but from him lifting her to the point of full penetration, and he was getting angry. She heard his breathing quicken, and the pace picked up. He punished her body with such deep thrusts that her head banged slightly against the headboard, Finally, when he couldn’t hold back any longer, he exploded within her and withdrew. Before he left, he knelt between her legs and bit her hard on the thigh.
.
Trying to kick him, but failing miserably, to her restraints. She heard the sound of a fist striking flesh, the bastard being thrown from the room. Coming to the bedside, I leaned towards her and whispered, “Are you OK and was that was enough?”

.

She answered, “I’m OK,” so he retreated to the door to allow another entry.
.
A couple of hours and over a dozen guys later, nearly unable to remain conscious, my slutty wife spoke for the first. “Enough,” she whispered, “enough.”

.

I returned to her side and told her, “More awaited you.”

.

But she said again, “Enough.”

.

When I retreated again, Barbara heard me spoke to someone at the door, then close the door and latched the deadbolt and chain.
.
Barbara could hear me moving around the room, but was unaware of what I was doing. She felt me remove the restraints, and the blindfold. My face was once again before her eyes, and Barbara marveled at how concerned I looked. She couldn't hold his gaze, feeling that perhaps she was no longer worthy of me. I knew that she must be exhausted and in some pain after all the cocks that she’d had in her pussy and her mouth. She’d been fucked over a dozen times and suck almost as many cocks. And she was covered with cum where a lot of guys had pulled out and sprayed her. It was all over her face, on her breasts, and in her hair. I gently picked her up, and carried her to the warm bath that I’d drawn for her. Placing her in the tub and she rested her head against my chest while I gently washed her body.

.

Lovingly, I picked Barbara up out of the water and took her to the second bed in the room. Placing her gently on the bed, I lay down beside her and we talked about what an incredible experience it had been. Barbara had loved every minute of it. After we talked about how much fun we’d had, and we both got horny again. One thing that Barbara wanted, but she hadn't gotten yet, was she wanted her pussy ate. So, I ate her to another orgasm and then I fucked her again. Basking in the after glow, I Wrapped Barbara in my arms and drew her into me. Pulling the covers over us both, Barbara drifted off to sleep with my arms protectively around her.

.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: