Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hot New Girlfriend-(blowjobs/sucking cock-swallowing)-part-1 thru 2-of-2___erotica

.

.

.

Hot New Girlfriend

Part-1-of-2

.

.

I’m Jason and a couple months ago I met Lydia in a twice-weekly gourmet cooking class at the local community college.

.

After a few weeks of classes, when Lydia and I got to talking and she seemed nice enough, so we pretty much hit it off. After a few nice chats she made some comments on how tall I was and asked if my wife was tall. I knew why she asked this probing woman-type question. I don’t wear a ring and I’d never told her whether I was married or not. I told her my wife was petite.

.

Then one evening Lydia asked me if I chatted online. She told me that she had some recipes and material for our up coming test she wanted to send me.

.

Anyway we started chatting on line as well, and one night it got a little spicy. It was kind of late one evening and I asked Lydia what she was wearing. Her reply was, “Just an old t-shirt and nothing else.”

.

“Not even panties?” I asked with some surprise.

.

“Not even panties,” she returned.

.

I made some flirty comments regarding a girl not wearing panties. Then Lydia jokingly asked me what I wanted her to wear to the next class.

.

Lydia wasn’t just attractive she was gorgeous. At 25 her petite 5-foot 4 body still looked like that of a nubile teenager and her small perky B-cup breasts were always overflowing her tiny low-cut bra. Her wavy silken honey blonde hair always shimmered in the light. Her big sensuous blue eyes seemed to glow with an inner light rather then to merely reflect the light. Her figure was a toned and exquisitely proportioned 34-22-32. She had a slender waist and a sensually flat stomach, and her luscious legs were top off with the most pert little ass that I’d ever seen. Feeling daring, I told her to wear a short skirt and a low cut top with no bra. Actually I was just halfway joking but she agreed.

.

The following evening that is exactly what Lydia had on. Believe me she bent over several times so I could see down her shirt. Her breasts were very sexy and I wanted to reach in her blouse and cup one of them and roll her nipple between my fingers ever so gently.

.

The class was real busy so we didn’t get to chat until after we got home. To make a long story short, I told her that I’d been married over a dozen years and sex was almost non-existent. I probably get pussy once a month and sometimes not even that. And when I did get it, I had to practically beg my wife for it. I am not a fat lard-ass that stinks. Many women say I am handsome and I do more than my share around the house.

.

Lydia complained about the same thing. She said her hubby had turned into an over weight couch potato and just wasn’t interested in sex either. She confessed that she too was sex starved and that she ached to be ‘taken’ by a man who knew what he wanted.

.

Last week we were chatting on line and the conversation drifted to oral sex. After a few minutes of sharing our own special techniques Lydia said, “Just say it.”

.

I paused, not sure what she was saying here.

.

“Say it,” she typed again.

.

There was a long pause, maybe two minutes this time. Neither of us typed and then I finally typed, “I want to fuck you.”

.

“Go on,” she typed.

.

“I want to rip off your clothes off, get on top of you and feel your legs around me as I thrust my hard cock deep into you. I want to smother you with passionate kisses and feel your body pressed against mine as I take you for my pleasure,” I typed.

.

Then, after another long pause, Lydia, “This pussy is yours. All you have to do is take it, own it and use it.”

.

As I read that I was so hard I couldn’t even see straight.

.

It took a couple of years, but my wife’s incisive nagging, the shrewish behavior, the continual rejection of my sexual advances and unwavering refusal to take care of my needs finally got to me. It finally got to me. So after our next class we got a cheap sleazy hotel room. I asked Lydia if she wanted a nicer room but she said, “No.” To her sleazy motel rooms symbolized where married people went to cheat. She wanted me to fuck her like the slut that she wanted to be and thought that a sleazy motel room was the perfect setting.

.
Once inside the room we kissed long and hard. Then I walked her over to the bed. Knowing that she wanted to be taken and to be submissive, I forcefully shoved Lydia back onto the bed. Once she flopped back on it, I roughly stripped off her blouse and bra. I leaned down, found a nipple and promptly begin chewing, causing Lydia to scream out with joy.

.

Then I ripped off Lydia’s panties and skirt. As I stood there looking at her, I ordered Lydia to, “Open your legs and show me your pussy.”

.

Lydia blushed but looked a little expectant as she lay back on the bed and obediently spread her legs. When they were wide open, what a view! That curly little patch, I believe it was what the call a runway, of pubic hair was so cute that I just wanted to bury my face in it. As I got on my knees and gently stroked her thighs, Lydia was still blushing, but she visibly excited too. I could smell her sex as I leaned forward and planted a feather light kiss on her belly button. The aroma was intoxicating to say the least. I wanted a taste of her pussy, so I pulled her hips closer, and sought out her pussy with my tongue. My eyes were closed and I was stroking Lydia’s velvety thighs as my tongue danced all over her hard little clit. As I used my tongue on her clit, her fingers were tangled in my hair and her legs were on my shoulders. As I continued to lick Lydia’s pussy, I could feel it getting warmer and juicer all the time. As I moved my tongue back to her clit, I could tell that it was swollen and I could hear panting her approval. Lydia started moving her hips against my mouth. When I felt her cumming I grabbed her wrists so she couldn’t get away. She cummed like a damn freight train, all due to my tongue of course.

.

Then I stood up and Lydia’s hand slid down between my legs, her fingers teasing my balls through my slacks. As I let my jacket slip off my arms, she slowly undid my belt, and slid my zipper down. Reaching inside my boxers, she wrapped her fingers around my growing cock. It felt huge in her hand, thick and long, pulsing with blood. I groaned with pleasure as she pulled me free of my pants and ran her finger gently over the tip and down the shaft. My cock was ultra hard and dripping pre cum.

.

Taking Lydia by the hair, I pulled her forward and she kissed my cock. Keeping her lips stay there a little longer than necessary, she flicked her tongue across its tip. Then she alternated between licking and kissing my cock. I moaned as she slid her mouth down the length of my cock and twirled her tongue around its big head. I could feel my cock surge and swell as she ran her mouth up and down my hard shaft. My spine arched and my fingers went into Lydia’s hair when she reached up and cupped my balls. There wasn’t an inch of my body that wasn’t tingling with passion as an orgasm formed in my guts and spread to every part of my body.

.

Lydia knew the exact minute that I went over the edge and started to cum. My body moved with a sudden taut urgency, my fingers tightened in her hair, as my cock moved faster and faster in her warm moist mouth. I let a sigh, a sound both ancient and familiar to all women, as I wildly thrust my cock in and out of her mouth. With a loud groan of ecstasy, I closed my eyes and my face contorted as I erupted; my massive cock gushing hot cum in hard jets deep that flowed down her throat. As I cummed it was a feeling I’ve never experienced before, an overwhelming feeling of intense physical pleasure.

.

Secretly the rough stuff and the domination was such a turn on that I absolutely had to fuck Lydia. I was so aroused that even though I’d just cummed in her mouth, I still had a massive erection.

.

After positioning Lydia in the center of the bed, I knelt between her legs. She was so wet. I slid in and went slow, relishing how fleshy and wet her pussy felt. Pushing and pushing, I slid all the way in and did some grinding, grinding and kissing. I could feel her clenching around my cock, adjusting to my size. As I penetrated her, I placed my lips against hers and we kissed. Slow and steady, I fucked her deeper and deeper. Our lips were passionately sealed together and our tongues sensuously danced together inside her mouth until she lost her breath. Needing to breath, Lydia turned her head and broke our kiss. I couldn’t take my eyes off the point where our bodies were joined, as my cock, gleaming with moisture and cunt juice, slid in and out of her broiling pussy. I continued to thrust hard inside her achy little pussy. Up, up, and up I fucked, looking for that love spot deep inside Lydia’s pussy. At this point, our bodies were so close, that there is barely a breath of space between her body and mine; except for when I rammed it back in. More and more my cock possessed her pussy. All I can hear is the sweet slapping sound of wet flesh against wet flesh and her labored breathing. As I picked up the pace and got into a push up position, Lydia’s hands went straight to my chest and shoulders. I see her little B-cup breasts jump as my downward thrust bottomed out. After a few minutes I couldn’t take it any more and laid back down on her and held my hands under her shoulders and pumped and thrust even harder. Her hands were on the back of my head entwined in my hair as I bucked and shuddered in post-orgasmic bliss.

.

Then I thought to myself, “Oh yeah…. I’m going to own this pussy… hell yeah I’m going to own it and use it.”

.

I made her roll over and get on her hands. As her bare ass waved invitingly in the air I smacked it with the palm of my hand as I got into position behind her. Rubbing my cockhead up and down her slit, and gathering her moisture as I prepare to plunge into her, sent such a surge of excitement through my body that my knees got weak. Then I violently thrust into her pussy from behind, as I mounted her like a mad man. I could feel her body trembling with joy as my balls flopped against her. With my hands on her hips to hold her in place, I continued to madly ream her from behind. I fucked her hard and deep. But most of all I fucked her so savagely, that her beautiful body swayed erotically.

.

Lydia knew that I was going to cum and soon, so she lifted her hips up higher. “Give it to me,” she whispered, “Pleasure yourself.” That’s all I could take. One last thrust and then I held my cock as deep as inside her pussy as I could get it while I furiously spent myself into her. Lydia was so turned on, that she cummed just seconds after I did. As her pussy spasmed around my cock, I spurted gobs and gobs of cum into her pussy as she quivered through one orgasm after the other.

.

We fucked like this for 4- hours, and I loved it, every second. That’s why I took the time to make sure you got off too. You know, positive reinforcement in the hopes that we’ll do it again. It was awesome, mind-blowing oral sex and out right fucking. I can’t wait for the next session.

.

.

Hot New Girlfriend

Part-2-of-2

Her Side

.

.

I am Lydia, and I’m speaking not only for myself, but also, on behalf of the thousands of other women who attempt to carry on a no-strings-attached relationship with a married man.
.
The truth is that we women are emotional beings, while men are more physical being. Men have a greater ability to keep the emotions out of a physical relationship. Not to say, there aren’t a woman or 2 who can carry on a strictly no-string-attached relationship with married man, but they usually don‘t limited themselves to having just one sex partner.
.
While visual and other more physical stimulation normally turn on men, women tend to get turned on by feeling and actions; hence, the emotional area is taking command. I loved it when Jason would leave hickies on the inside of my inner thighs and on my boobs. The nervousness it made me feels to be around my husband and him not ever seeing them was almost intoxicating, especially when my husband and I were in bed together. Only I saw them in the light and when I look at them it made me think of how wonderful Jason made me feel. If and when my husband and I have sex, it's always in the dark, or dark enough that he can't see them.

.

Jason and I use to have sex in the strangest places, I once sucked him off while driving down I-20, in his car. His hands were on the wheel, and my mouth was polishing his rod.

.

I use to love spankings. They were great foreplay. It was our great secret. No one ever imagined that I enjoy such a thing. The spanking and the following sex left me a quivering mess. I love it. I think the reason I like to be spanked was to give up control completely. In my normal world I was always in complete control. Perhaps I did set the feminist movement back 10-years, but I rather doubt it. The spanking was voluntary, and the sex was delicious. If that violates a feminist’s political principles, then let her choose her own way to have sexual fun. I did. I never expected it, but it was one of the hottest, most intense, sexual experiences I have ever had. Suppose we just each do in private what pleases us.

.

I maintained a friends-with-benefits relationship with Jason for a couple of years ago. He was so hot and neither of our partners cared about sex, so we spent so much time together, that I ended up falling in love with him. Nothing he did cause it, I was just lonely, and had nothing else going on. I was married but it was a sexless marriage and was coming to an end. He was always available and all I had was make a ‘call’ and I’d be in the arms of this hot man, with an education, who turned me on. It was inevitable that I fell in love with Jason. I had no self-respect when it came to having sex with him.

.

When he ended it, I cried for over a week. After 2-months, we ran into one another again. By then my romantic idealizations were long gone. Now that my heart was beaten down, I was able start up with him again but this time we maintain a purely physical relationship.
.
Later on, when he met Mrs. Right and moved on, I was left alone again. Why didn’t he settle down for me? Why should he? He had gotten everything he needed from me for 2-years while he waited to meet ‘the right one.’ So, there I was out in the single world again, where I met another male, who was not looking for a one-on-one relationship. I thought with the experience I’d gained from the previous 2-year friends-with-benefits relationship, that I would be able to handle this one.

.
This guy, Charles, was not only better physically than Jason, but he was charming, treated me with respect, within the parameters of our friends-with-benefits kind of relationship. He was never mean, rude or condescending. I eventually understood he was not interested in anything serious and pursued other interests I had. I eventually even got a boyfriend, but nevertheless, we remained friends. With all that, I always found myself drawn back to spend more and more time with him. Charles and I had much more in common that the boyfriend did. On my part, there was no physically cheating on my boyfriend, but emotionally; I guess I have to say there was. I always preferred to hangout with Charles rather than my boyfriend.
.
Once my boyfriend and I broke up and were no longer boyfriend and girlfriend, I, heart-broken and lonely, allowed myself to re-kindle the relationship with my friends-with-benefits, Charles. And yes, eventually I foolishly fell in love with him. How could I not, he treated me even better than the other men who claimed to have love me did.
.
I could not help it. It is hard for women to not let emotions come into play.
.
I always let him believe I was 100% with him on the terms of that relationship, but I lied. I said that loved hanging out with him, I loved him. To this day, I still do.
.
I am moving on, but there is no way in HELL that I’ll ever try another friends-with-benefits relationship, unless I went back with friends-with-benefits buddy, Jason. With him, the terms were clearly demarcated, but that is not how I want to live.
.
It is easier for men, because you can keep your eye on the ball...we keep our eye on the baseball mitt, and while you are out there worried about hitting the ball, we are all worried about being able to catch it.

.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: