Monday, November 16, 2009

Away on Business-[G-03]--(blowjobs/sucking cocks-swallowing-anal-light girl/girl bondage)-part-1 thru 4-of-4___lesbian erotica

.

.

Away on Business

Part-1-of-4

The Seed Was Planted

.

.

My name is Gloria and my story took place last summer while I was on an extended business trip, giving seminars for my company. I’d been on the road for nearly 3-weeks and the closest thing to sex I’d had was a date with my fingers during a hot telephone call with my husband back home.
.
I’d never been away from Ethan this long before, so I looked forward to our nightly phone calls to cheer me up. We’d been married for close to 10-years and in that time one learns to tell via subtle nuances in your partner's voice, just how well things are going. In this case Ethan could see right through me and realized that I was not doing as fine as I pretended to be.
.
I still had another 4-weeks to go and was beginning to dread the thought of being without him for so long, that I’d often break down and cry before hanging up the phone. He said that he couldn't sleep sometimes worrying about how miserable I was and promised to come up with some way to brighten my trip somehow. Little did I know to what extent he would go in order to insure my happiness?
.
During one such telephone call, many of which lasted for hours on end, Ethan suggested something that nearly made me fall out of bed. He told me that if it would help me pass the time while we were apart, that he would agree to my being with other men as long as I told him everything that happened.

I couldn't believe my ears and quickly reminded him that I’d been a virgin on our wedding night and that he was the only man that I’d ever been with. And I assured him that I had no interest in being with anyone else but him, and that I could wait if need be. But he continued telling me that he would feel better knowing that I wasn't sitting in a hotel room crying night after night. He went on to assure me that our love was strong enough to allow for such a thing, and insisted that I at least consider it. I know some women would Call that a dream come true, permission to sleep with other men, but I was not one of those women, I was genuinely not interested.
.
I love my husband and he is the only man I will ever love, so the idea seemed ludicrous. Nonetheless he urged me to give it a try for his piece of mind, so I gave him the standard female uncommitted response and said "maybe." I'm only 29-years old and by most standards, my appearance would be considered above average even though for business reason I try to hide it by wearing frumpy clothing. I have long, straight blonde hair, that I usually wears up in a chaste bun, long muscular legs under my below the knees-length plaid skirt, and nice, firm, plump perky breasts that bounce merrily as I walk. I wear tortoise-shell plastic framed glasses that are constantly slid down my nose, forcing me to push them back up every few moments. I've always had my share of men hitting on me. So it wasn't the fear of rejection that kept me from agreeing, rather it was more the fear of breaking some hidden bond between Ethan and I. I felt that our relationship was somehow dependent on being able to say I had never been with any other man.

.

At any rate I decided to sleep on it and leave any serious pondering until the next day when I felt better. After I hung up the phone I ran myself a warm bath with lots of soothing bath salts and settled in for another 2-finger tango to satisfy my more urgent primal needs. I tuned in some soft music on the hotel intercom, lit a few complimentary candles that were on a table in the room and slid beneath the bubbles to forget everything for a while. I closed my eyes and thought of Ethan and how wonderful he made me feel when he was inside of me. My fingers soon found their way to that spot between my thighs.
.
As soothing as the water was, I somehow couldn't get Ethan's suggestion out of my mind. Maybe it was the candlelight or the effect of my fingers dancing between my legs, but gradually his proposal didn't seem all that strange after all. I mean most women in my shoes may have had a brief affair after 10-years of marriage, but not me. So maybe I deserved a little treat? After all it had been Ethan's idea. Unconsciously, I increased the speed of my fingers dancing over the nub of my clit as I tried to imagine what it would be like to have another man inside of me. I tried to imagine what it would be like with a stranger, and I must say the thought began to excite me in a way I would never have imagined. I actually had 2-breath taking orgasms as I lay soaking in the bath just thinking about it. The next day my schedule was booked solid and I returned to my room exhausted, barely able to find the energy for our nightly phone Call.
.
I told Ethan that I’d thought about his suggestion and if he still wanted me to, I would be willing to try. He again shocked me by telling me that not only did he want me to, but that he would actually find it arousing to hear about my adventure. I was tingling inside in an odd way, thinking that my being with another man would somehow affect Ethan like that. I asked him to explain exactly what would turn him on.

.

With a laugh, Ethan told me to lie flat on my back, close my eyes and touch myself while he explained. I eagerly obeyed, and listened as he conjured up potential scenes that he would enjoy hearing about. This was so new and yet so fascinating that I told him to keep talking. He could tell by my heavy breathing that I was enjoying it.
.
The following day I finished early in the afternoon and had that night and the whole next morning before another onslaught of scheduled events. So by the end of the day my thoughts were already churning with the excitement of the night’s possibilities. I hurried out of the convention center, grabbed a waiting cab and was soon speeding towards my hotel. Once at the hotel as I quickly paid the driver, he flashed me a curious smile, that added to my excitement, then I turned and hurried toward the elevator.
.
Any woman who doesn't know the feeling of having their husband allow them this freedom is missing the treat of a lifetime. Never had I imagined being this aroused in public. It seemed as though every man now took on a sensuous ardor as I viewed them through newly liberated eyes, knowing that I could, without guilt, allow them to enter my most private of areas at anytime I so desired.
.
I spent the next few hours getting ready. Avoiding the temptation to slide my hand between my thighs and satisfy myself, I bathed quickly. After attending to my hair, which thank God seemed to manage itself, I dressed slowly, paying close attention to perfuming those parts that I was sure would be receiving special attention tonight. Excitedly I put on a bit more makeup than usual, but without over doing it. When I was sure that I was as pretty as I felt, I removed my wedding rings and placed them thoughtfully in a small case inside my overnight bag. As I closed the lid, I thought of Ethan and how much I loved him for allowing me to explore this side of my being, and how I was going to make him very happy that he’d awaken this feeling in me.
.
One last peek at the mirror and out the door I went, heading toward the elevator. I could sense myself moistening with each step. I took the elevator to the hotel lobby and decided to start my little escapade at one of the several bars that were located inside the hotel.
.
Walking into the nearest bar, I grabbed an empty stool at the bar, ordered a drink and casually glance around the room. There were plenty of men and a few women, none of whom I recognized as anyone on my seminar tour. I had already decided not to involve anyone I might potentially have contact with again. I preferred that since I didn't want anything that happened tonight following me home once my trip was over.
.
This all added to the excitement, I had never had sex with anyone but my husband, so the prospect of spreading my legs for a complete stranger was a foreign and tantalizing vision for me to savor. I hadn't taken more than a few sips of my drink before an attractive man who appeared to be in his early 40s approached me. He asked me if I was waiting for someone. I told him no, and flashing a quick smile, I told him that I was just winding down after a hard day at work.
.
He stood next to me through some idle introductory questions, telling me his name, which was ironically ‘Ethan’ before asking if I cared to have some company. When I told him that would be fine, he quickly slid onto the stool beside me, and switched into that casual ‘gee I'm really interested in your job’ mode of conversation that so many men still think fools us women. At least the effort he expanded and his acting impressed me. I could feel his tension as his eyes strained to refrain from dropping to my cleavage. It was also an opportunity for me to display my empty ring finger to encourage his advances. We continued talking for a while before another man who had just entered the lounge joined him. He was introduced as Tyler and they explained their corporate affiliations, and how they were in town for a sales presentation.
.
Neither needed to sell me on anything. Even though my legs shiver in sexual arousal, I remained coy and innocently played along, enjoying the warmth of both their gazes. After a bit I excused myself to go the restroom, giving them an opportunity to talk shop. But I knew that they would be watching my every move until I disappeared behind the pink door of the ladies room.
.
I powdered and perfumed and fidgeted with my dress before returning to find that they had now taken places on either side of my stool. I slid between them warmed by their presence surrounding me. As the night wore on and we all began to get a little tipsy and loose, the topic eventual led to likes and dislikes and from there it easily slid to the topic of sex. They both were getting rather bold starting with an occasional touch on the shoulder and eventually taking turns placing their hands around my waist during bursts of laughter.
.
Tyler's arm remained around my waist when Ethan excused himself and went to the restroom. As soon as he had disappeared, Tyler's hand slid down to rest on the small of my back and began rubbing me there as he told me how attractive I was. We stared into each other's eyes and he leaned over and kissed me.
.
I parted my lips and let his tongue find its way into my mouth, where they met each other, lightly, before I pulled back and smiled. "We better behave ourselves, " I said teasingly. "We wouldn't want to make Ethan feel left out, now would we?" He began to speak, but I hushed him as Ethan rounded the corner and walked toward us. I sensed Tyler's impatience and loved it, as I continued our conversation right where it had been interrupted my Ethan's departure.
.
I was so enthralled by my newfound suitors that I hadn't notice the time passing. Suddenly I noticed that we were the only customers left in the lounge. The bartender whose attention was turned to a movie playing on the television behind the bar wasn't paying much attention to us by then.
.
It was Tyler who first had the nerve to slide his hand from my knee to my thigh and slowly upward until his fingers found my warm pubic mound. I smiled and glanced at Ethan who stared at the sight of Tyler's hand moving under my skirt. He looked up to meet my eyes in astonishment. "Your friend seems to know what he wants..." I chuckled, and blinking. "Do you?" I asked as I leaned toward him.

.

"I most certainly do!" he replied as our lips touched. He was a better kisser than I expected. As he touched his lips to mine, every muscle in my body went limp. His kiss wasn’t demanding or urgent, it was devastating. When our lips touched, he bombarded me with emotions that due to my inexperience, I had no defense against. His feelings and desires poured over and into me, so that I was covered and surrounded by them. As we kissed Tyler's fingers found their way under the leg of my panties and into the hot folds of my pussy.
.
.

Away on Business

Part-2-of-4

I Went For It

.

.

I slid my arm around Ethan and said, “Well then why don’t you grab a bottle of wine and meet us upstairs in about ...oh, 15-minutes?" My voice quivered from nervousness. I glanced at Tyler who had removed his hand from under my skirt and had grabbed his overcoat from the stool beside him. The men smiled at each other as I recited the room number to Ethan then I realized the irony of what I had said, "2469."

.

"I'll be there," said Ethan, still befuddled and sporting a bulge in his pants, which he attempted to conceal by buttoning his suit coat. I dragged Tyler to the elevator with me, trading glances with each other until the door slid open and we entered.
.
Once inside our lips met again, his hand slid down behind me and hiked up my dress. He ran his strong hand over my bottom and then around to the front zeroing in on the warmth of my bush. I arched back and into the wall and let his fingers slip into me. I was in ecstasy at the feeling of this strange man's fingers in me. I could easily have allowed myself to cum as his thumb pressed against my clit and his other fingers circled the edge of my opening.
.
Fortunately we soon reached my floor and the feeling was prolonged as we straightened up and waited for the door to open. The hall before us was vacant as we stepped off the elevator onto the plush carpet. Since there was no one to see, Tyler continued to grope my breast. As we walked toward my room we stopped several times to probe each other's mouths. Tyler's hands slid below my dress and moved up to my waist pulling me into him. I had never felt such a rush of total abandon as I stood there in the hallway with a man I just met.
.
I felt his eyes feast on my body as I turned and shameless snuggled my bare bottom up to the bulge that was now becoming noticeably moist in his pants. He kissed my neck from behind and kneaded my breasts as my mind spun at the sheer newness of the experience. I arched my back creating a space between us that allowed my hand to slide between us. After a little fumbling, I managed to undo his zipper and slid my hand inside reemerging with his stiffened cock in my hand. I pressed back again and its hardness fit itself into the crack of my ass so nicely.
.
I wiggled and moaned then grabbed his hand again and tugged him further down the hall. What a sight we would have been if anyone had come out into the hall at that moment. I had to drop my purse and grab the wall when I felt his hand on my back. Submissively, I leaned against the door and spread my legs as he guided his cock up and down until it popped into my warm wetness from behind. I moaned loudly as he fucked me gently at first, then the pace quickened to a slight frenzy as I pushed back from the door to meet his thrusts. After a few moments I gasped, begging him to let me to unlock the door.
.
We paused for a moment and his cock withdrew. As I fumbled with the keys, the door creaked open just as the elevator sounded and we heard the familiar slide of its doors as they opened. We quickly pushed our way in and without even closing the door tumbled onto the bed where his weight pressed me downward against the flowered bedspread. I stay there, the palms of my hands flat against the bed, as he stood up and unbuckled his pants and stepped out of them.
.
In another moment he had mounted me again, his erect cock roughly penetrated my pussy as I hiked my bottom up to greet it. I clenched my eyes shut and my fists gripped the bedspread as he ferociously rocked my body, each thrust driving his thick cock deeper and deeper into me until I felt he would split me in two. I’m not typically a ‘moaner’ or a ‘screamer’ but the violence and passion of his force caused short bursts of air to escape my lungs causing me to whimper loudly.
.
My husband is a relatively gentle man and so I was completely overwhelmed by Tyler's animalistic brutality, how different it was from what my tight little pussy had grown accustomed to. I gripped the bed tighter and our motions grew to a frenzied pitch as our bodies thrashed forward and back slamming together. My head reeled and I wondered how long I could take it before my bottom became bruised from the delightfully violent pounding it was taking.
.
When I felt something press down on the bed beside me, I snapped my eyes open and found myself staring at yet another thick fluid laden cock dancing to the rhythm of a man's fist just before my face. I looked up and saw Ethan's grimacing face as he rapidly jerked up and down on his rigid shaft. "Ohhhhhh God yes! Ohhhhhh yessssss!!" I cried.

I turned my head and my lips replaced his hand as they slid over the length of his erect cock as I rocked back and forth to the rhythm of Tyler's attack. Ethan's hands gripped the back of my head and forced his length to the back of my throat with each forward rock, and I felt that surely the bed would collapse before long. Soon a loud high pitched groan came rippling out of Tyler and I felt myself being pumped full of his milky cum. His cock thickened with each load he gushed forth into me, and I can honestly say that it was the first time I truly feel the heat of a man’s cum as it filled my tender interior.
.
I released Ethan's cock and dropped my head to the bed again as I felt the last of Tyler's pressure swell the walls of my pussy. Then I let out a squeal as like an electric shock; an orgasm welled up from deep within me.

As I caught my breath, I heard the men talking. They spoke briefly to each other and then I felt Tyler press his lips against mine and tell me to have a wonderful evening. Then with a smile he faded and I heard the door close.

.

"Are you ready for another ride?" Ethan's voice pierced the silence.
.
I had barely utter the word "Please" before I felt his manly cock was searching for the entrance to my already cum filled pussy. He slid the tip of his cock up and down my engorged lips until he found my opening, then piercing me with one quick thrust. He sank every inch into me, and after several thrusts it became apparent that my pussy was too slick and swollen from Tyler to really cause much friction.
.
So I reached down and scooped up some of Tyler's cum that had dribbled down upon the bed and reached behind me to smear it over my ass. "Try there," I said. "I know you'll like that..." I let out a drowsy giggle as I felt Ethan pull out of my pussy and guide the tip of his cum covered cock up to meet my coated back door. He gently pressed the head against my ass and I let out a sharp whine as he pierced my sphincter and pushed into me.
.
Excitedly I spread my knees further apart and pressed back into him as he eased his length inside me. Once he was completely buried in me he took over and within minutes was ramming my bottom almost as violently as Tyler had violated my pussy. When I felt his balls slapping against my slit, I arched my back and met his thrusts with mine, forcing his cock to drive inward to its full length with each stroke. Although I was enjoying it, I never orgasm from anal sex so I brought my hand up between my legs and began vigorously rubbing my clit. I quickly felt one approaching, but held back until I knew Ethan was ready.
.
Maybe it was my need to feel the next orgasm tear through me so badly, but it seemed as though Ethan pounded my ass forever. Eventually I was rewarded and my orgasm flowered to completion when Ethan’s hot spunk made its pulsating way deep into my rectum.
.
Afterwards as we both lay on the bed panting, Ethan's softening tool slithered gently out of me, limply coming to rest in my moistened butt crack. I felt his kiss on the back of my neck and heard him explain his reasons for having to leave, as if I wanted him to stay, I chuckled to myself.
.
We said our good-byes and still naked I walked him to the door kissing him long and hard. My face reddened when the lady in the room across the hall saw me before I could close the door behind him. I returned to the bed and positioned myself upright against the headboard. Then after I pulled my knees up and spread my legs, I let my fingers find their way down to the milky mess Tyler had left me. With a sigh, I eased my fingers between my still puff lips and into my slippery pussy, eventually kneading my clit until I exploded once again with the thought of my 2-lovers fresh in my mind. For the first night of the trip I didn’t call Ethan. My mind was in turmoil and I didn’t want to talk to him until I had things straight in my mind.

.

. …………

.

The next day, as soon as I got back to my hotel room, I hopped in the shower and put on my favorite little sexy dress. The one that shows off all my curves and makes my legs look extra long. Add my favorite red pumps and I was ready to attract some male attention. I get to the lounge and my pussy started to throb because it was already filled with hot available men.

.
I sat at the bar and ordered a drink. As I survey the room, I see this tall slender hottie with brown eyes starring across the room at me. The way she was looking, it was if she see right through the thin material of my dress. When she noticed me watching her notice me, she all of a sudden got up and started walking towards me. I couldn’t believe how beautiful she was. She was wearing a black skirt and jacket, a white blouse, with frilly collar and 4-inch black leather high heels. Her legs were long and tan, the kind of legs that start at her ankles and go on forever. She had dark curly hair that cascaded past her shoulders. Her round, firm ass rippled when she moved as though it had a life of its' own. She had a soft sensual mouth, and great big hazel eyes. Her full breasts pushed against the thin fabric of her blouse, and I could see the outline of her hard nipples.

.

As I watched her come towards me my heart began to race and my pussy started to get wet just from her approach and I wasn’t wearing any underwear. This woman was actually turning me on, and it was a strange, nice, and exciting feeling. This was all so new, when I showered with other girls in high school this never happened before. Like a flash, I realized that it was the lady from the room across the hall, the one that had seen me naked. On her way toward the bar, a friend stopped her and they had a few words. This prolonged the anticipation of our meeting. The suspense was killing me. Was she coming to the bar for a drink or to meet me?

.

Finally, she reached the bar and was standing right next to me. I was so nervous and my hands were shaking so bad that I could hardly sip my drink. She's not shy at all. As she stands at the bar, waiting for the bartender to take her order, she turns towards me and asks what I am drinking. I told her that I was drinking a margarita. When the bartender came by she ordered a Bud Lite and a margarita. Then she asked me my name. I told her that my name was Gloria. She rubbed her fingertips over my bare shoulder and chuckled, "I think we almost met last night." Of course, I was a blushing mess. Then she asked if I'm alone.

.

"Yes,” I stammered, “And feeling a little lonely tonight."

.

.

Away on Business

Part-3-of-4

A Real Change of Pace

.

.

With a smile, she leaned closer and told me that she’d be more than happy to help me with my problem. Then she wanted to know if she could take me some place a little quieter to chat.

.

"Sure", I told her and before I knew it we were stepping into the elevator. Once the door closed she gave me a quick hug. As her hand slid down and she squeezed my apple bottom, she smiled when she noticed the absence of my panties.

.

When the elevator door opened, she took my hand and led me down the hall to her room. “You didn’t ask, but my name is Debbie," she said, a wide smile adoring her face. Come in, it’s so nice to finally meet you after last night," Debbie said as she lead me over to the couch. "Can I get you a glass of wine?"
.

“I’d love that," I answered.
.

Debbie quickly returned with 2-glasses and an open bottle of Sauvignon Blanc. After pouring she handed me a glass. "Here's to an eventful evening."
.

When I returned Debbie’s warm smile, she put her wine glass down and leaded over and kissed me on the mouth. My eyes widened and I tensed up. Debbie started to move away, but before her lips broke from the kiss, I opened my mouth and let the tip of my tongue touch against hers. As our tongues explored each other’s mouths, I could feel my nipples harden and rub against the fabric of her bra. They so desperately wanted to be free, almost achingly so. Debbie brought her hand up to cup my face and in doing so brushed lightly against my breast. I gasped and moaned into Debbie's mouth. Debbie let her hand linger on my breast. She opened her hand and pressed her palm against my breasts. I brought my hand down from Debbie's neck and cup her breasts. I gently squeezed her breast, mirroring what she was doing to me.

.

Taking my hand, Debbie pulled me to my feet and led me over to the bed. As I stood nervously next to the bed, Debbie stood behind me and brushed my hair from my shoulders and neck. Kissing my neck, she slid her arms around me and cupped my breasts. “I think it's time for these clothes to go,” she said as she slipped her arms back around to the zipper on the back of my dress. She slid the straps off my shoulders and pushed the dress down to the floor. Laughing, Debbie asked if I owned any underwear. She pushed me down onto the bed and climbed over me.

.

“What about your clothes?” I asked as she lay down on top of me.

.

“I'll get to them,” she laughed as she pressed her mouth to mine, and then slid her tongue between my lips. My hands slid up her back and over her arms as we kissed and soon her hands were covering mine. She stretched my arms out next to me and slid off of me. Holding my wrist down, she reached down beside the bed for a cloth strap that she tied around my wrist. Then she leaned across me and did the same with my other wrist. Before I could recover from my shock, she quickly slid down the bed and then tied my ankles the same way.

.

As I watched, Debbie stood at the foot of the bed and slid her blouse off, and then pushed her skirt off her shapely hips and down to the floor. With a mischievous grin, she dropped to her knees and sucked my big toe into her mouth. As she sucked, Debbie slid her hands along my calf. Slowly, she kissed her way up my leg and across my flat stomach. Then she leaned over me so that her breasts were just above my mouth. When I sucked her nipple into my mouth, Debbie pulled quickly away, scolding me for not asking permission.

.

Submissively I made my voice sound as apologetic as possible as I asked her if I could please kiss her nipple. With a laugh, she lowered her breast back to my mouth and made a small noise as I sucked her nipple in. “I like it when my whole nipple is sucked,” she said as she pushed her breast further into my mouth. I opened my mouth wide and clamped my teeth around her nipple and began to suck. “That's a good girl,” she crooned as she softly moaned. She let me continue to suck her for a while and then moved off of me again.

.

“Let's see what other directions you can follow,” she said. Then she turned herself around and climbed on top of me in a 69-position. When she lowered her head between my legs, I could feel her hair brushing my thighs and her breath on me, but nothing else. Her pussy was above me and I was straining to reach her.

.

Raising her head from between my legs, she asked, “What is that you want? You have to tell me.”

.

“I want to lick you,” I said.

.

She looked at me then leaned back and slowly licked my damp slit. Then said, “You didn't say please.”

.

“Please let me lick you,” I wailed.

.

“Do it the way I like it,” purred Debbie, “Nice and slow and gentle and maybe I'll lick you, too.” Then she lowered her pussy to my mouth and I stuck my tongue out to find her clit. Debbie was so beautiful kneeling over me like that, and she was going to be my first taste of a woman. I buried my face between her legs and tried hard to lick her dry, but the juices kept flowing as if she was trying to drown me. My tongue probed the thick folds of skin gently until I found her clit, then I flattened my tongue and began to lick it back and forth very slowly.

.

As I eagerly licked her, Debbie was leaning down between my legs, using her finger to spread the wetness leaking from me up to my clit. As she used her fingers to spread the lips around my clit, she pressed her mouth down around it. Her tongue licked me while she slid one, then two fingers into me. I was still almost franticly licking her, but now moaning while I was doing it. Her fingers were dancing back and forth, fucking me while her tongue teased my clit.

.

She shifted her position on my face and pressed the wet slit of her pussy down on my mouth. I began fucking her with my tongue, then trying to lick inside her when my tongue went as deep as it could go. Her fingers stopped moving inside me and she began to lick me quick and hard. Even though I could hardly move because of the straps tying me down, I cummed so hard that I almost bucked her off.

.

With a wild laugh, Debbie slid her fingers back inside me and began to fuck me again, but now she was moving her whole body down between my legs. She knelt between my legs and began to flick her tongue against my clit again and again. I was moaning loudly and cumming almost every time her tongue hit my clit. She continued to lick me, slower and slower until she then withdrew her fingers from me.

.

Debbie slid her hands down my legs and I could feel my wetness on her fingers as she stroked my legs. She untied my ankles and then slid up over me. She slid her wet fingers into my mouth so I could taste myself.

.

Once she’d untied my wrists, Debbie asked me if she made me feel good and I told her she did. As she nudged me out of the way, Debbie said that she wanted me to make her cum now and she wanted to cum quickly. As she lay where I had been, I found myself lying between her legs. She was extremely wet because I could see beads of moisture on her engorged lips as I gently parted them with my fingers. I slid one, then two, then three fingers into her before I licked her clit. I began to gently caress the inside of her while I slowly licked from the bottom of her slit to the top, pausing on long enough to tease her clit. She was moaning as she excitedly put her hands on the back of my head and forced my face tighter into her crotch.

.

Still moving my fingers around I started twisting my hand slowly inside her. She was saying something, but I couldn't understand it and I didn't want to stop. She bent her knees and pressed her feet flat against the bed. One of her hands slid off my head and onto the shoulder of the arm that was moving the fingers inside her. I continued licking her tantalizingly slowly and softly; I could feel the muscles inside her getting tighter on my fingers. The hand on my shoulder was pulling it slightly, so I pushed my fingers farther inside her. Suddenly it was like a tidal wave as the soft walls of her pussy convulsed on my hand. She was crying out and bouncing around so much that it was difficult for me to keep licking her while she cummed, but I somehow managed to keep licking her until her pussy was relaxed. I slid my fingers out of her and rubbed my hand between her legs as I moved up on the bed to lie down next to her.

.

Debbie kissed me gently and then asked if I really had 3-fingers inside her. I told her I did and she laughed softly as she rolled on her side and snuggled against me. We lay for a few minutes before I had to go to my room. On a dare, instead of dressing, I gathered up my clothes, checked to be sure that the coast was clear, and then ran naked across the hall to my room.

.

. …………

.

As I sat in the restaurant the next morning, my experience from the night before played through my mind. There were no words to explain how liberating the night before had been. I couldn’t believe how wanton it had turned me. It had opened my horizons and suddenly I viewed every male I saw as a potential sex partner. That guy at the next table for example, he hasn’t taken his eyes off me since I sat down. Knowing that he was watching me made me so horny that I could feel my panties getting moist.

.

In a few minutes he got up to go to the restroom. I chuckled when he stood, because even though he tried to hide it he had an erection. I waited a few minutes and then I followed him. I turned down the hallway just in time to see him disappear in the door. Pausing to be sure that the coast was clear I slipped through the door. He was standing at the urinal pissing and didn’t hear me come in. he finished as I closed and locked the door. He was shaking the excess drops off as I glided across the room and took in my hand.

.

.

Away on Business

Part-4-of-4

Ok, So Now I’m a Slut

.

.

Wordlessly, I knelt down and planted a kiss on the tip of his flaccid cock and then run my tongue all over the head. As he stared down at me, I slowly move down his shaft and gently kissed his balls, licking them, running my face over them, and then sucking them one at a time every so softly. I could hear him moan as he ran his fingers through my hair. I ran my face over his now hard cock. Taking the head of his cock into my mouth, I ran my tongue all over it before sucking his entire shaft into my mouth. The found the smoothness of his skin to be sensual and powerful at the same time, I could taste the saltiness of it. And then I took the head out of my mouth and run my tongue right under it, circling, licking, and sucking him into my mouth. My right hand encircles his shaft, and I begin to rhythmically stroke him in time with the action of my mouth. I could feel his excitement grow as I took more of him into my mouth. I run my tongue all around what was in my mouth before I gently suck him and out, in and out. Once I have as much of him in my mouth as I could, I started to move my mouth up and down, taking all of him on the deep stroke. Eagerly, I stroked and sucked and stroked and sucked, faster and faster, and finally with a powerful moan, I could feel him tense up as he reached an orgasm. I felt his cock pulse in my mouth with each wave of cum.

.

After his energy is spent, I slowly stood and gave him the kind of kiss a wife usually reserves for her husband. As I slide my tongue deep into his mouth, I feel his tongue slide along the side of my tongue, I could tell that he could feel his cum on my tongue. As I pull my mouth from his, I whisper, “I have to work all day, but I’ll be in the bar this evening if you want more.”

.

As I head off to work, I can’t wait until I can tell my husband about giving a total stranger head in the restroom of the restaurant. He’ll be shocked, but it felt good.

.

As soon as my day was over, I quickly showered and dressed for another evening in the lounge. My friend from the restaurant was already sitting at the bar when I walked in. we made eye contact as I made my way towards him. Once I had a drink in front of me, he told me that his name was Brian and after this morning there wasn’t a lot of point in our playing games.

.

The next thing I know, I’m flat on my back on my bed and Brian was pushing my knees up and aside as he exposed my pussy to his view. I was so excited that I could feel my lips pouting open, moisture pooling at the entrance to my hole, my clit straining to get out from between my pussy lips. As I lay on my back, Brian eagerly knelt between my legs and lightly licked the inside of my thighs. As I moan, he spread my legs even wider as he lowered his face to her pussy and ran his tongue the entire length of it. Then he gently teased it for a moment before retreating and licking at my other thigh. I reach my hands down to stroke his hair, and gently caress the muscles of his neck as he blew softly on my clit. I can feel the cool air evaporate his moisture and it is a sensation that brought me almost to an orgasm. I feel him slurping my juices as he fastened his lips upon my clit and suck it into his mouth. When I moaned he pulled back and released his suction from me.

.

Suddenly Brian’s hands are all over my body, kneading my breasts and squeezing my erect nipples before wandering back down my tummy to my wet snatch. I gasp when he drove a finger deep inside me. I spread my legs wantonly to allow him better access. He pushed me back onto the bed and buries his face in my pussy. I squirmed as he slowly licked the outline of my wet lips, just brushing my hard clit at the top of each stroke. He worked my wet lips open and run his tongue deep inside me, now stroking my clit each pass of his tongue.

.

With a long stroke Brian slide 2-fingers deep inside my pussy. Then he fingered my wet pussy while he drove me crazy with attention to my sensitive clit. He worked his way further down my pussy. Boldly Brian ventured on down to my ass, teasing my sweet little bud with his tongue and another finger. Before I knew it, he now had 3-fingers inside me, 2-in my wet pussy, and one in her ass and was fucking me hard and deep with all of them.

.

Then Brian returned to my clit, working it with his tongue and mouth. Caught up in lust, I began to squirm on the bed as his tongue got my juices flowing. As he buried his tongue deeper in my slit, sucking and licking me. I clamped Brian’s head against my pussy, pressing it into me as I ground my hips into his face. It wasn’t long until I felt my orgasm hit as wave after wave of delight washed over my body, bathing Brian’s face and hand in my juices. I can’t help myself; I buck and moan as Brian began to use his amazing tongue on me, sometimes quickly, other times slower. I shivered helplessly as he used it to slow, lazy circles around my clit while working a finger inside of me. He moved his finger in and out to the rhythm of his tongue moving against my clit. I moaned like a bitch in heat as the feelings swelling in my body. As they intensify, my body shook with anther earth shattering orgasm that left me writhing on the bed. I could hear myself moan as Brian continued kissing, licking, and stroking me.

.

Brian apparently wanted the do me doggy-style because he grabbed me and rolled me over on to my hands and knees. “Please fuck me,” I begged as I looked over my shoulder at him. Brian guided his cock between my legs and drove it into my wet and silky pussy as far as it would go. I jerked up and moaned loudly. With a moan of pleasure of his own, Brian slowly pulled back as he savored the tight wetness of my pussy. Then he grabbed a handful of my long mane in his fist and jerked my head back as he pushed back into me. Brian fucked me like a machine, pumping in and out until his cock had rubbed every inch of my tight pussy. With every stroke I was moaning loudly and urging him to fuck me harder.

.

Wanting to please me, Brian reached around my lean hips and found my clit with one fingertip. As soon as he touched it, my pussy clamped even tighter in a spasm of hot response. Then he rubbed my clit while he continued to ream my pussy with steady strokes of his hard cock. I was an unfamiliar fuck, but my feverish response to the thrust of his cock and the feel of his finger on my clit made it easy to read my body’s needs. My arms suddenly collapsed in the storm of arousal and the angle of his cock rubbing the velvety walls of my pussy became unbearably exciting.

.

The sight of my naked butt sticking up in the air like that must have been too much for Brian, because he raised his hand and brought it down …smack… hard on my right butt cheek. I’d never had a man spank me before, so I tried to resist as he lifted his hand and …smack… placed a matching print on my left cheek. When I continued to resist Brian reached up and grabbed my hair and brutally yanking my head up. "Shut up slut. I know that this is what you want. A fucking whore like you wants to be used. Isn't that right?" When I didn't respond, he yanked on my hair even harder. "Isn't that right?" he repeated.

.

“Yes,” I wailed as my body surged through an unexpected orgasm.

.

After several …smack… more spanks …smack… on each cheek, my …smack… lovely bottom was …smack… on fire. I was surprised …smack… that each stroke …smack… of his hand …smack… sent and electrical shock straight to my pussy. Suddenly …smack… I was begging him to …smack… spank me harder. Brian started to …smack… fuck me faster …smack… and harder as he did. He …smack… started concentrating on …smack… one cheek …smack… for a while then …smack… switching to the other. I was …smack… whimpering …smack… toward the end of his effort.

.

As I wailed, Brian increased the speed of his fingers on my clit and gritted his teeth as his balls tried to discharge too soon. I was whimpering for joy, unable to coherently complete the sounds of my pleasure. And then suddenly I urgently pushed my butt back against his crotch. Strangled gasps escaped my lips as my pussy franticly squeezed his cock as my body trembled in orgasm after orgasm. Brian could barely suppress a scream of ecstasy as his scalding hot cum boiled up in his balls and flooded my pussy. We quivered together in a storm of shared ecstasy.

.

Once I’d caught my breath, Brian took my hair and pushed my face towards his crotch. His dick glistened with a combination of our cum, as almost as if in a trance, I moved my face closer. I could also taste my own cum as I took him into my mouth. I didn’t waste any time with teasing or anything like that. I just started bobbing my mouth up and down on his cum coated dick. It had deflated while we were catching our breath, I could feel it getting hard again in my mouth.
.
“Oh yeah, that’s good, keep sucking my cock,” Brian gasped. I did as he told me and kept bobbing my mouth up and down on his now fully hard cock. As I moved my mouth over his cock I used my tongue to massage the bottom of it. Brian started moaning softly and before I realized what was happening I felt his hand wrap around the back of my head and pull my face tight to his stomach as he shot a load down my throat. He shot at least 4-bursts of cum in my mouth and down my throat before I felt him ease up on the back of my head and give me a chance to breathe.
.
“Ugh, that was good. Now clean me up real nice,” Brian said.
.
His hand was still on the back of my head, but there was no pressure to it. It was more like he was just resting it there or something. I pulled my mouth off his cock a little, and then I sucked off all my saliva and his cum until his cock fell out of my mouth with a soft plopping sound. Then I took his cock back into my mouth and used my tongue to get any of his cum that might have gotten caught in the ridge at the head of his cock. When I was sure that was thoroughly clean, I flicked my tongue over his piss hole and tasted a little cum there, so I sucked on the head of his cock like it was a straw and made sure I got every last drop of his cum.

.

After Brian left, I called Debbie’s room and asked her if she liked sloppy seconds. When she said yes, I told Debbie to come on over. She laughed and said she’d have to dress first. I laughed and said, “Why bother? I’ll open the door and you can dash across naked like I did last night.”

.

Too spent to move, I just lay there for a while with Debbie face buried in my crotch. Finally with a trembling hand I picked up the telephone receiver and my finger glistened as I pressed out my home phone number to call the only man I would ever truly love. As he said, “Hello,” it dawned on me that no matter what Ethan said it wouldn’t be smart to burden him with the last couple of nights. “Sorry, I didn’t get to call last night but we had a late session. When I got back to my room I was so ragged out that I went to sleep sitting on the side of the bed. When I woke up, it was too late to call.”

.

.

The end…

.

.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

YoBit lets you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 distinct crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as much as coins you want from the available offers.

After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and keep claiming.

You can press CLAIM as many times as 30 times per one captcha.

The coins will stored in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or any other currency you want.