Wednesday, August 20, 2008

unreturned love----1-of-1

Unreturned love

.

.

I lay naked beside him, my head resting on his hairy chest, our bodies are tightly nestled in each other’s, and our legs intermingled. He's stroking my back, cupping my ass with those strong hands of his. "I love your ass, and I love that it belongs to me," he said, as he smacked me hard on my naked butt, hard enough to make me wince a bit. As he continued to stroke my butt I held still, just the way he liked it. ”It’s a nice shade of red now," he mussed.

.

Those hands, how I love his hands, they are big and strong and his fingers are thick. I loved feeling them on me, whether in pleasure or in pain. No one else can put their hands on me the way he does. No one else creates this affect. Casually he moves his hands from my back, down my leg. I shivered as he ran them over my thighs and upward. Next he grabbed my breasts and starts playing with my nipples. He enjoys torturing them and I enjoy letting him. My breathing becomes heavy. "Roll onto your back,” he orders, and I do so. And then as I lay on my back, he gets even closer. He is lying on his side, spooning my body, and securing my arm against him. Grabbing my wrist with his other hand, he raises it above my head and holds it securely against the bedstead. I cannot move it. He opens his legs and clamps my leg that is closest to him in between his thighs. "Open wide for me!" he orders and I move the one appendage that is free, my other leg, and timidly spread it open. "Wider!” he snaps, “I want you open for me.” As I open my leg wider, he says, “This is the way that I want and like you. Always stay open for me!" Submissively, I move my leg further out. I'm breathing heavier now, my arms are secured, one by his body, the other wrist clasped firmly by his hand, my one leg is trapped between his thighs like a vice, and I'm wide open to his advances, vulnerable to his whims.

.

He starts with my breasts, toying with one and then the other, stroking and caressing them lightly and then grabbing them hard. He leans towards my chest and begins biting my nipple. At first it feels fantastic, as he gently kneads my nipple with his teeth, but soon the gentle scrapes turn into clamps, and the pressure exudes a delicious mix of pleasure and pain. My back begins to arch and jolts of pleasure move down my body, validating the direct line that exists between my breasts and my pussy. As the combination of sensations fill my body, I feel myself begin to drip. My pussy has begun to salivate, anticipating his next move, the hunger growing. I could barely move, and my back remains arched. His mouth has taken my whole nipple in and I find myself pushing against his as if I were trying to get more of my breast in his mouth, I want him to consume all of it.

.

He moves from my breast to my face, kissing me softly starting with my forehead, and then down to my cheeks. But my mouth is wanting so I turn towards him and our lips meet. Softly he kisses my full lips, I trace his lips with my tongue ever so lightly, and suckle on his bottom lip. Our kisses are soft yet yearning and I long to have his tongue in my mouth. Our lips finally lock, and our tongues are dancing, our lips grinding, I moan softly and kiss him deeply, as if I'm consuming a final meal. It's amazing how I can't get enough of His kisses; I'm so excited by Him, and become anxious.

.

I can't move, my legs are spread wide open, my wetness has grown, and I'm longing for his touch between my legs. But He's not even close, my hips start instinctually rotating, seeking. Helplessly I closed my eyes as his fingers skimmed, tracing the curve of my breast. As if I were fashioned from the most delicate glass, he swept his fingers over me. Elegantly erotic, the fragile caress had the blood rushing under my skin, heating it, sensitizing it until she thought she might die from sheer pleasure. Then teasing me mercilessly, he grabbed them roughly, my breath has grown to pants and the moans are growing in my throat.

.

He finally moves his hand south, very slowly. He grabs the thigh of my free leg and pushes me open even further. Then he traces the inside of my thighs with his fingers, and the anticipation of his arrival is driving me crazy. Finally he brushes his fingers over my clit, and it’s like a jolt of electricity surges through my body. He smiles widely, laughing a bit as he kissed my cheek. Then breathing heavily into my ear, he whispers, "Look at how hard you get for me."

.

"Yes," I pant, "I can't believe it!”

.

"I can,” he says smugly as he begins massaging my clit with his fingers. "I want you to cum this way for me!" I'm excited and nervous, and not sure I can this way, but desperately don't want him to stop, not that he would even if I dare ask.

.

He continued to massage my clit, first very softly and then steadily increasing the pressure, circling it with his fingers and then brushing across it, vibrating and then stroking it. He’s whispering dirty things to me in my ear, and the combination of physical and mental stimulation is overwhelming. I'm panting like mad and trying to move, but I cannot. The second my one free leg inches inward he sternly reminds me to put it back and to keep it open. He is mercilessly teasing my clit; first gently stroking it, and then roughly, back to gently. As if claiming ownership, he grabbed hold of my button between his thumb and fore fingers and squeezed. Next he moved his fingers rhythmically over my clit. I could feel myself growing even harder and sense that I was about to cum. I'm still uncertain if I can or not, and say something to that affect. My breath is heavy as I try to speak, and forming sentences is difficult for me, yet moans of pleasure came easy. He is relentless, but his lips are still close to my ear, and I can feel the heat of his breath as in his deep husky stern tone, he whispers, "Whatever it takes and however long." Those words are like magic to my ears. Words that when I heard overwhelm me with elation. How he managed this affect is beyond me, or how he can ease my worries with one sentence.

.

Never resting, he continues talking dirty to me, kissing me all over my face, and occasionally nibbling on my rock hard nipples. I can feel an orgasm churning around inside me; it's an odd sensation as it grows. I desperately wanted to cum, yet want to hold back as well, wanting the explosion to be even greater. Finally it is too much and the waves wash over my entire body. Helplessly my upper body tried to sit up as I moan, a loudly guttural moan. A moan like I’d never heard before. As my lower body started convulsing, I could feel my clit pulsing and suddenly I cummed.

.

As my body shuddered through my orgasm, he then quickly moved his hand down and plunges two fingers into my tight wet still throbbing pussy. I gasped the sensation was so overwhelming. I'm barely done cumming when he starts pumping in and out of me with his thick fingers. When another begins, a g-spot orgasm crashes through my body. I’m still enjoying the wave from my first orgasm, when I start gushing my way into my second orgasm. Unwilling to stop, he continues to rub my spot, and I keep cumming and cumming, my entire body in a spasm as the flood continues. My moans are loud with a bit of laughter mixed in, moaning in pleasure, laughing in elation. Over and over I keep cumming until he slows for a moment. As my body starts to subside, he looks at me and says, "Is there another one left?”

.

I smile widely and coyly answer, "I think so...”

.

His fingers dive back in stroking my g-spot, again I feel it build and then another explosion follows. This one lasts for much longer than the others, my body convulsing, my pussy clamping and throbbing. "I can feel you tighten; I can feel you cum, good girl!!” he almost screams. Finally he slows his strokes, matching the rhythm of my body, slowly bringing me back from ecstasy.

.

I'm smiling like a Cheshire cat, and laughing out loud, say, "I can't believe that was even possible!" He laughs deeply, and then with a sense of pride clutches me firmly to him.

.

He releases his grip and I roll over against him, my head again buried in his hairy chest. The hair tickles my face making me giggle. He is holding me so tightly, that I lose my breath, but I don't care because I don't want him to stop. I squeeze him as hard as I can, and kiss him all over his face. “That was beautiful", I say, causing him to smile proudly. I continue to kiss him, moving from his ears to his neck. Then from his neck down to his chest, while my hand creeps down and cups his balls. Sliding my hand up, I grip his cock marveling how thick it is and how firm and full his balls are.

.

Slowly I start moving south, my mouth kissing and licking him as I go. As I lick his navel, he grabs my shoulders and stops me. As he gently brings our hands up, I turn my face towards him, hoping I haven't displeased him. His face serious, his eyes lock onto mine, "I love pleasing you and making you cum. you’ve been a very good girl, so just rest, let me hold you.” Relishing what he just said, I melted back into his awaiting arms. My mind and body satiated, and my heart filled with joy, I just rest....

.

.

The End…

.

.

No comments: