Saturday, August 16, 2008

brother-in-law----part-1-of-1

My Brother In Law

.

.

Well let me start by saying that I have never done anything like this before in my life. My wife is hot as hell and loves to fuck, but sometimes in my head I would wonder how it would feel to have a man suck my cock? Well one drunken night the wife was at work and her brother Shannon stopped by to say hi. Shannon is 6-foot 1, 205 lbs, reasonably good looking with longish blond hair, blue eyes, broad shoulders and an athletic build. And, he doesn't appear to be either bi or gay. After making him promise not to say anything, we started to talk. I knew he was Bi but we’d never talked about it. Once I got up my nerve, I told him that lately I’d been wondering how a blowjob would feel from a man. After a good laugh, he said, “Oh, is that all?”

.

I was embarrassed, and dropped the subject. So over the course of about an hour we had a few beers and never spoke about it again. Standing up, Shannon said that he was going to the bathroom. While he was gone, I headed to the kitchen to get us a couple of more beers. After I grabbed a couple a couple of long necks out of the ‘frig,’ and when I returned to the living room there he was, naked and stroking his cock.

.

Needles to say I was speechless. Looking at me, Shannon kind of smiled and asked, “Do you liked what you see?”

.

I stuttered, “Yes,” as I stared in awe at what I’ll bet was an 8-inch cock, even soft. It was tanned, nice rope like veins running up and down its length, and with a dark plum shaped head peeking half way out of his foreskin. As I gawked at him, I could feel my cock grow in my pants. And when I heard Shannon chuckle, I knew that he’d noticed it too.

.

As I dropped weakly down beside him, Shannon reached over and started to open my zipper. I stopped him and moaned, “What if my wife finds out?”

.

“NEVER!” smiled Shannon as he continued to unzip my pants and free my cock. When he pulled it out, it was already as big as I think it ever was, a respectable 7-inches. And Shannon’s cock, now that it was hard, was about 10-inches. In the blink of and eye, Shannon is pulling back my foreskin and licking the pre-cum off the tip of my head.

.

I was so self conscious about what I was doing, that when the phone rings, I almost jumped off the couch. Heart pounding about 90 MPH, I managed to answer it, and it was my wife. As soon as I heard her voice, I was like a kid caught with my hand in the cookie jar, and immediately my cock started to get soft. Hearing something in my voice, my wife asked, “Are you OK?”

.

“Yea, I’m fine,” I answered, “I just tried to swallow a mouth full of beer and answer the phone, both at the same time. And the beer kind of went down the wrong way.” Feeling so guilty that I was completely deflated.

.

Undaunted by the fact that I'm on the phone with his sister, Shannon snuggled against me with her head on my chest. As I tried to talk to my wife, he started rubbing my chest. Then his hand moved down then under my T-shirt so that his fingertips were lightly touching my bare flesh. I sputtered stupidly into the phone; he moved his hand up and started drawing circles around my suddenly hard nipples with his fingertip.

.

Looking up at me, he moved his fingers lightly down my chest and lifted my t-shirt so that he could kiss my skin on the way to my nipple. Then he gently gripped my nipple between his lips and started flicking it with his tongue as he unbuckled my belt with his hand. I had no idea what I was saying to my wife, I was too busy concentrating on the way Shannon as he kissed his way down my body as he unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my jeans.
.
When he stuck his tongue into my naval, it was all I could stand. Trying to sound normal so that my wife wouldn’t suspect anything, I told her that her brother, Shannon had stopped by and he said, “Hi.” Well, after about 2-Min's of Shannon’s mouth, I said, “Honey, we’re watching the game and its getting exciting so I got to go.” And then as we hung up, Shannon was pushing my Jeans down in the back to clear my ass cheeks. Lifting my butt off the couch, I pushed the front down so Shannon could work them down my legs and off over my feet.

.

Sliding off the couch and down onto his knees, he took my cock in his hand and held it nice and firm. Looking me in the eyes, he gently ran his tongue around the head of my cock. With a cute smile, he used his other hand to cup my balls and softly roll them between his fingers. I gasped for breath, when he moved his lips down along the shaft. Using his tongue, he wet my cock as he kissed and licked his way down to my cum swollen balls. My stomach muscles tightens and I have trouble breathing when he started licking then and drew each one of them into his mouth. Knowing how delicate a pair-of-balls are, he lightly sucked on them as he slowly pumped my cock with his other hand. Slowly and sensuously he withdrew his mouth from my cock, and used his finger to smear my pre-cum on the tip around the head. Once he’s satisfied with the results, he kissed his way back up the now soaked shaft of my cock and took the head between his lips and sucked it while he ran his tongue around the engorged crown.
.
Slowly he eased his mouth down my shaft, all the while his tongue slithered wetly around the head then on down the shaft of my rock hard cock. Then as I watch in awe, he pressed down until I could felt his nose nestled in my pubic hair and the head of my cock pressed against the back of his throat. I’d never understood the term ‘deep throat’ until his lips were pressed against my balls and pubic bone as my cock slid even deeper into his throat. Shannon stopped and held me like this for a couple of seconds. And then with his face pressed against my crotch, his breathing very slowly moved him up and down just a small amount. With each breath I can feel his throat gently caressing the head of my cock.

.

Pulling back, he caught his breath and then took my cock all the way down his throat again in one smooth motion. And again with my cock buried deep down his throat, and he made tiny up and down motions by swallowing. It was amazing how awesome just tiny motion of swallowing felt on my cock. Shannon would do this until I was excited, and then he backed off and licked around the head, all the while cupping and caressing my now super sensitive balls.
.
Shannon moved his body slightly so the bend in my cock matched the curve of his neck. And as he gently played with my balls, in one smooth motion, he slid his mouth down my cock until his lips are touching my balls again. This time he did not wait, in a nice slow motion he moved his mouth back, letting my cock come almost out of his mouth. Catching the base of its head with his lips and gently sucked. After a few flicks of his tongue, he propel his mouth slowly back down steady to my balls. As soon as his lips hit my pubic hair, Shannon pulled back about half way and then plunged back down again. Time after time in a slow smooth motion he took my cock from tip of head to base of shaft over and over. Each time he would drove my cock into his throat, I would felt it pulse and the head swell as the inside of his throat caressed my rock hard shaft. Shannon was so good at sucking cocks that he didn’t seem to gag but a couple of time, and then all he did was pull back a little and keep going. I think that he liked the sensation of my cock gagging him, because every time he gagged and pulled back, he’d giggle. As I reveled in the feel of my cock in his mouth, he pumped his mouth faster and faster up and down my throbbing shaft. Each time his face brushed my pubic hair, I could feel a load churning and building towards an explosion. All the time I was driving my cock into his throat, he was gently cupping and rolling my cum bloated balls around with his hand.
.
I felt the first spasm in my balls about the same time that Shannon felt it. As he gently squeezed my enraged balls, he did his little up and down movement with my cock deep in his mouth. Only this time as he pumped up and down I shot a huge load of cum into his mouth and down his throat. He gagged a bit, and my cock slipped out of his mouth. But he quickly got my still pumping cock back into his mouth and kept pressing until my balls stopping squirting.

.
Then he pulled back and as he looked me in the eyes, licked around the head and up and down the shaft to capture every drop. I don't know what came over me but it only took me about 7-seconds to get Shannon naked and into my bedroom. I couldn't take it anymore. I shoved him back on my bed and took his huge cock in my hand. Then mesmerized, I ran my hand up and down the length of his thick cock. Then I reached down and cupped his egg-sized balls. Enraptured by the size of his cock, I kept slowly stroking him. As my hand moved slowly up and down, my face got closer and closer as I gazed intently at it. After it brushed my face a couple of times, I put it against my lips and took the head into my mouth and started sucking it. At first it was weird but it soon felt natural. I was in heaven, when he started moaning.

.

Backing off, I used my tongue to flick over the head and down the shaft off his huge horse-cock, only to come back up and probe the hole and extract more pre-cum. he was moaning as I gently, at first, started to suck on the huge golf ball sized head. As I worked more of his cock into my mouth, his moans and words of admiration got louder; "oh shit, you’re a natural." Forcing my jaw open, I worked hard getting his cock in my mouth. As I eagerly moved my mouth up and down his sucking hard on the upstroke, I copied Shannon and cupped his balls and massaged the base at a steady pace.

.

Just as he was getting ready to cum, Shannon stopped me and asked if I wanted to ‘69’ to finish each other off. Then he asked me how I felt about swallowing his load. With a smile, I said, “Go for it.”

.

We experimented with various positions for 69, and then eventually ended with me flat on my back, with Shannon’s knees planted on either side of my face. Making all kinds of noise, we pleasured each with our mouths and tongues. His strong fingers carefully bent my super stiff cock into position, and then his mouth slipped over the aching warmth of my cock. His mouth was doing wonderful things to my cock as he gently caressed my balls. His lips were tight around my shaft, as his mouth gradually moved up and down its length, a teasing movement that sent shock waves of excitement rippling through every part of my body. Soon his head was rapidly bobbing up and down between my legs.

.

I cummed first and I had never felt anything like that before in my life. It was such an explosion of cum. Suddenly Shannon reached around me and slapped my bare ass. I gasped in shock, and then said; “Yes, do it again.” He said, “You’re being a very bad boy and slapped my ass again. I jerked and cried out and to my surprise cummed a second time.

.

I was on bottom with Shannon’s cock all the way in my mouth, giving him the best blowjob I could manage while my cock was in his mouth. I was trying to give him the same treatment he was giving me. I felt another orgasm coming on and started pumping his cock furiously with my hand. Helplessly, I started to let out these low-pitched moans, and grunts as Shannon was moving his hips violently fucking my mouth. I licked him up and down and then took him back in my mouth. As he mouth fucked me, I felt his cum rising. I held my head still as he thrust into my mouth. When he exploded into my mouth, I swallowed it all and kept sucking until his cock was limp in her mouth.

.

After we broke apart, I was still so horney that I grabbed the phone and called the wife. Then I gave him the phone and said, “Have fun.” As he sat up on the side of the bed and took the phone, I was immediately on my knees with his cock in my mouth. When I felt the head of his cock against the back of my throat, I started moving my mouth up and down his shaft, as I played with his balls. The aroma of testosterone is filling the room, as I worked his cock. Shannon had been talking to my wife for about 5-minutes when I heard him say that I was in the basement. When he sees me looking up at him, he just smiles. I am so turned on that I guess I was making noise while I was sucking his cock because then he said, “Oh, that's the TV.” As I was sucking his cock, he suddenly tensed and announced that he was about to cum. I pulled back until the head of his cock was on my tongue. Then with a roar, he arched his back and started spurting his hot steamy cum in my mouth. Once he started, Shannon just kept shooting wave after wave of his steamy cum into my mouth. I couldn’t keep up with the amount of cum he was feeding into my mouth. I soon had cum smeared all over my lips and running down my chin. Undaunted, I continued trying to suck his balls dry. As I did my best to swallow every drop, I marveled at how good he tasted.

.

When I rose shakily to my feet, I looked down and was shocked to see that I was hard again, so I called out, “Hey Shannon, are you talking to my girl?”

.

He answered, “Yes,” the as he handed me the phone, he said, “Here, you talk to her.” As I took the phone, he lunged greedily at my cock, covering the head with his lips. Then he sensually slid my hard cock in to his hot wet mouth. Knowing how hard it would make talking on the phone, he slowly slid my cock in and out of his mouth, licking and sucking as he went. Taking the whole shaft deep with in his mouth, he played with my balls. I moaned with pleasure as his tongue slid down and flicked across my taint. I almost screamed of delight when his tongue began to rhythmic dance on my balls.

.

Doing a dance as old as time its self, he took my cock back in his mouth, and started sucking. Shannon started moving his mouth faster and faster, as he sensed my orgasm building within my balls. Caught up in the excitement, I bucked my hips against his face. Because I was talking to my wife on the phone, is all that kept me from screaming out in my need the orgasms. I writhed around in pleasure as his hot tongue drives me crazy. Shannon delighted in the taste and smell as he swallowed my cock deep into his throat. My wife said that she had to go but when I asked his to hang on a minute or two, she said OK. I begged for release and finally as my orgasm peaked, and I cummed in Shannon’s mouth. Even though I cummed again and again, my wife never knew. I hung the phone up and we just lay there for a little while, not saying a word.

.

Since then Shannon and I’ve had a lot of fun together and the wife has no clue. I even when I sucked him off in the basement and then went upstairs with his cum in my mouth and kissed her and she still never knew. Shannon and I’ve been sucking each other off for about a couple of months and several times I fucked her right after. Life is good; I’ve got the best of both worlds.

.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: