Saturday, February 6, 2010

nothing ventured-[O-06]-(m/s incest-nonconsensual-blowjobs-swallowing)--part-1 thru 2-of-2

.

.

Nothing Ventured

Part-1-of-2

Going Home in Shame

.

.

As I was on my way home, I was excited to see my mother even though she would be furious. 2-days ago Id been kicked out of the college that I was attending. She would be angry but I didn't care. I call my mother all the time but I hadn't seen her in almost 7-months. Now some of you probably think that I'm crazy, that after 19-years a break from your mother would be just what you would need. But you need to understand that my mother is fucking hot and I mean hot. She’s easily one of the sexiest women that I've ever seen. She’s in pretty damn good shape for a lady her age. She stood about 5-foot 9, 128 pounds, the same fantastic 36C-25-36 measurements she had in college, and her strawberry blonde hair was cut into kind of a-long shag. And she's my mother. If I had a nickel for every time I jacked off to her my full 4-years college tuition would be paid.
.
Acutely, my lust for my mom is what got me expelled, sort of. I was kicked out for sleeping with one of my professors. Cathy looked so much like mom it drove me insane, which was interesting because she was my psychology professor. She had the same shoulder length strawberry blonde hair, lean tight figure, and soft shapely face. I think she liked the fact that I was with her because of my mother; you know the Oedipal complex and all that. Once I even called and talked to my mom while Cathy was giving me head. She found it fascinating. We had been involved for about 4-months, and it was perfect no relationship just sex. But the head of the psychology department walked into her office unannounced and caught us on her desk. I feel bad that she got fired, it was just sex but I still got along with her.
.

When I pulled into the driveway, I saw mom come out of the door and wait for me. As I got out of the car she walked out to meet me. I went to give her a hug and …smack… got a hand up side my head instead.
.
"What the fuck were you thinking?” and thus began the ass reaming I would receive. And she didn't stop giving me shit until after diner. I tried to defend myself but I had to admit that sleeping around with a teacher was a little stupid even if we were 2-consenting adults. It was all I could not to laugh when she mentioned the fact that Cathy was only 3-years younger then her. Mom, having had me at age 15, was still very young. I never knew my father, meaning that I’d had mom all to myself for most of my childhood, which was probably part of the basis of my obsession.
.
We went to bed on good terms I guess. She’d stopped chastising me at any rate but still didn't say much to me. She was very disappointed. She’d hoped that I’d make some thing of myself. I didn't tell her that I wasn't sure if I was going to try to get accepted into another school or not. That night I had an e-mail from Cathy apologizing for the incident and asking if I had plans now. I told her it was just as much my fault as hers and that plans were pending.
.
The next morning mom made breakfast and we ate in silence. I wanted to say something but didn't want the press my luck. She said she was going out for a while and would be back later. As soon as the car was out of the driveway, I went to her room and searched every inch of it and found nothing, absolutely nothing. Not even a toy or video or any thing. I started to wonder if she was seeing any one and not told me.
.
Mom wasn’t back by lunch and so I fixed a sandwich and watched some TV. She finally got home a little after 5-and with diner in hand. As we ate she didn't mention ‘the incident’ at all, instead we talked like normal people. But afterwards when we were sitting in the living room she came out with it.
.
"Today I spoke to a friend of mine at the State U. and she said that she can get you in. and even keep the story under wraps, but you have to register within 2-days"

.

I was mad but I wasn't sure why. I just sat there in silence as a plan started to form in my head. I excused myself without comment. In my room I worked out the probability of success in my head and finalized the details. In the end I thought it would work. I suddenly got real nerves. If I went forward with this my mom would find out that I wanted her and if it didn't work everything would go to hell… quick. I went down stairs after making a few calls to set it all up. Mom was sitting in the kitchen so I took a seat accost from her.

"Mom…I'm not going back to college." she took the bait and my nerves subsided a bit.

.

She took off on a tirade for about 5 or 6-minutes, and then finished up with, “What can I do to change your mind?" The hook was set, and she was mine.

.

"Well,” I began with a sly tone to my voce, "there is something I want"
.
"What?" mom was starting to get worried
.
"Did you ever see Cathy?" I asked. I knew that when I called her Cathy that it drove mom crazy. " Here she is," I said as I pulled a picture out of my wallet.
.
Mom's face went white as she saw her. "She looks like me… so what dose this have to do with your future?" she was in denial.
.
"You know as well as I do?"

.

Mom said nothing.

.

"Ok, it's simple, I want you to go out with me on a date tomorrow"
.
"What?" she screamed
.
"One date and I'll go register for the next semester day after tomorrow," I said in a cold even voice.

.

She went silent again and just stared at me as she realized that I was serious. "Well that's it, that's all"
.
"That's all?" she squeezed out, "you want me to pretend to be your girlfriend, me, your mother going out with you." she starred at me with confusion and disbelief and disappointment. I just smiled coldly.
.
"If not, then I can move in with Kiel and get a job with his dad, at least for now" I told her, Kiel is a good buddy of mine from back in the day so to speak.
.
"Is your future worth so little that you’d throw it all away for this fucked up fantasy," she asked quietly but because she knew the answer, this was her final attempt. The defeat in her voice gave me hope so I just looked at her.
.
"I can't do that and you know that. I won't do it," she said. Instead of arguing I just shrugged my shoulders and turn to leave, knowing what was coming next.

.

A long pause and the silent but, then, "I'll think about it," she murmured so softly I almost missed it. But I turned around.

.

"You don't have a long time if I need to be there in 2-days so tomorrow’s your only chance, uh, our only chance."

.

Hearing that she ran out of the room in tears. Ah the thrill of victory, but I don't want to count my eggs before they hatched but I have her where it counts, her maternal instincts. Smiling inwardly, I went to my room. I wanted to see if Cathy had e-mailed me but if mom comes in, I don't want to take any chances so I left the door open and started to read the book I was on. I was so excited that I had a hard time reading so I more or less just stared at the pages. I’d gotten almost a chapter read in the 2-hours it took mom. Nervously she came in and sat in my computer chair and scooted over to my bedside. I put the book down and silently stared at her.

.
Clearing her throat a couple of times, mom finally whispered, "I'll do it." During the long silence that followed, it was all I could do not to show any emotion. "I'll be your girlfriend for one date from 6 to 10 and that's it," but we both knew a date wouldn’t the end of it, not by a long shot.
.
"Ok," I said as I reached out for her hand, "it's a deal 6 pm to 10 am," I said as I kissed hear hand. She was again speechless as she looked at me and realized what that meant. god she is in denial she didn't even consider sex. I saw it in her eyes that she wouldn't let herself think of it.
.
"I will not sleep with my son!"
.
"You agreed to it, what did you think this was all about?"
.
"I can't. This so fucked up. What the fuck is wrong with you, what did I do?"
.
"It's not your fault. This was destined to happen."
.
"Trying to fuck your own mother doesn't just happen."
.
"Look, this is the deal and it’s been my intention the hole time. Make up you’re mind, time is running out."
.
She didn't want to see me give up on college, but she couldn't bring herself to agree, so she just sat there. She was on the verge of tears but she held back. It was a long time before she spoke. You could see the resolve come in to her face, when she said, "alright I'll do it." As she said them the words seem to hurt her.
.
"I made reservations at Samuel's for 7 we'll leave at 6:30, wear that short black dress from my graduation."

.

Then she just got up and left the room. I jacked off 3-times that night and then slept like a baby.
.
The next day I didn't see mom until lunch and even then she got some food and left the house. But around 5:30 mom came in and went straight to her room. I went to mine and put on my dress cloths. I was in the living room waiting by 6:15. Mom came down a bit late 6:40 but when I saw her it didn't matter because she was a knock out. The dress was short and low and skin tight. Her hair was dun up tight, and her make up was perfect. She was gorgeous. I walked over to her and put my hand on her hip and kissed her forehead. She flinched and shied away.
.
"You look amazing babe," I said softly, but mom just sighed and walked to the door. I put my hand on her ass as we walked to my car. Diner was interesting to say the least. I got more and more bold with my affections but being in the restaurant stopped me from doing too much. But eventually I got mom to talk and even laugh once or twice. But every time I touched her she got quiet again. But we made it though the meal without incident and drove home in silence. At the front door, the moment I’d waited so long for had finally come. When I took her head in my hands and pulled her in close, I felt her tense up. Gently I kissed her lips ever so soft, once, twice, and then when I slipped a bit of tongue between her lips, she surprisingly opened her mouth and let me in. I kissed her passionately for a few seconds, then broke the embrace.
.
"Are you going to ask me in?" I asked with a smile. I've never seen my mother look so guilty in my life, but she opened the door and I followed her in side. We went into the living room and sat down on the couch. I was a bit annoyed that she didn't offer me a drink but then I realized that I just wanted to cut to the chase anyway. I started kissing my mother as I slowly caressed her thigh. Then as I kissed my way down her neck and I put my arms around her and stroked her back. She hadn't touched me at all yet but she was facilitating my kisses, so I grabbed one of her arms and placed it around my neck. She took the hint but still did little else but kiss me back. This was absolute bliss. It was more then I’d ever imagined. As I continued to kiss her, started to fondle one of mom’s breasts with one hand and grab her ass with the other.

.

I couldn't take it any more. When I whispered, "why don't we take this to the bedroom?" mom tensed up even more. But she stood and reluctantly took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

.

Once in side I grabbed her from behind and started kissing her neck and fondling her breasts. Unmoved by my advances, she let her hair down and I started to un-zip her dress. She let it fall to the flour and then she stood there frozen in fear. When I turned her around, she looked at the door like she wanted to just start running. Before she could move, I touched her cheek and turned back toward me and kissed her. When I started moving her over towards the bed, she broke away and she went and lay down.

.

.

Nothing Ventured

Part-2-of-2

.

I began to take my clothes off as I stood there looking at her in her patties and bra, just lying there like a goddess. She saw me take off my shirt and sat up and un-hooked her bra and slid off her panties. I was hoping to have the honors but this was one of her attempts to get this the hell over with. I could handle it so I just continued stripping. When I was down to my boxers I crawled into bed next to my mom and started to kiss and lick her breasts. When I reached down and fondled her pussy, it was dry. It frustrated me that she was able to resist getting turned on even after all the attention I’d given her body. She just sort of lay there. When I tried to look in to here eyes, she turned her face away.
.

"You know that a real date would be into it, is this a real date?" she turned and looked at me and I saw the look of determination in her face. Then she closed her eyes and opened them again with this almost angry yet neutral look in her eyes. And she for the first and only time that night she kissed me. I was determined that I would turn her on if it killed me, so when our mouths finally separated, I planted little kisses all over my mother’s neck and shoulders. I gradually worked my way down to mom’s shapely breasts. Her nipples fascinated me so I spent a lot of time kissing and sucking them. That’s when I realized that I was fucking my mother. The thing that I’d wanted for so long was acutely happening.

.

Mom’s breathing became more and more ragged as I lapped her breasts, but she still resisted almost any voluntary action. When I could take it no longer, I gently rolled mom back over onto her back, and slid down her body, tenderly kissing her stomach. As I moved on down mom’s body, she quivered in fear about what I was about to do. Jumping up I said, “Wait here.” A short time later, I returned with a handful of Mom’s silk scarves. Then before she could object, she was blindfolded, her wrists tied to each side of my poster bed, her right ankle tied to the post at the foot of the bed and her other ankle tied to the other post. She tried to kick it free, pulling her legs together while screaming, but the rope held fast. Anticipating her outburst, I had her panties ready. As soon as she opened her mouth, I stuffed the crotch of her panties as a gag. With a promise to put it back if she didn’t be quiet, I removed the panties from mom’s mouth.

.

Standing back I admired how beautiful she looked, tied down spread-eagled to my bed. She couldn't fight or pull her legs together to stop what we both knew was about to happen. She was whimpering and pleading, “Please no don't do this. Please don't rape me.”

.

She started pleading even more, “Reminding me that she was my mother,” when she felt the bed move as I got back on the bed between her legs. “Please don't. God don't do this. You can't let this happen, baby I’m not on birth control. What if you get pregnant?” and she kept pleading with me as she felt my hands explore her body starting at her breasts and roaming from there. I was leaning over her so she felt my hardness rubbing against her as I leaned down on her and took one of her breast in my mouth while squeezing and caressing the other. She kept up her pleading and tried her best to buck me off but I was too heavy and the scarves held her down. I rose up and smothered her mouth with mine, quieting her as I forced her to kiss me. She still tried to fight me but couldn't.
.
I started kissing mom all over, working my way from her face to her neck, breasts, and stomach and on down between her legs, my hands freely roaming her body. She was whimpering now. But there was nothing she could do to stop me from having my way with her. When his mouth and tongue started teasing his way around my mound of passion, his hands rubbing and squeezing my nipples, my body started responding. When I ran my eager tongue along the insides of her milky thighs before tenderly kissing the soft, moist flesh of her womanhood. Then savoring the sweet, musky taste that I found there, I ran the tip of my tongue up and down her delicate lips. She couldn't control herself. Her whimpering slowly started to turn into moans when my tongue parted and pierced her lips. I could feel her quiver as my tongue moved up and flick her love button. Despite her resistance, I could feel her getting wetter and hotter. Sweat broke out on her majestic body as my tongue play became more intense.

.

Closing my lips around her clit, her button of intense passion, I started sucking on it while rubbing my tongue across it. I knew shed lost, when her body started responding with full want and passion. Mom could do nothing but moan with pleasure. She didn’t date so I was sure that it had been a long time since she’d felt anything so intense. Her body was on its own as her muscles began the first of many spasms. She moaned with intense pleasure as her body betrayed her by jerking with its first release. She no longer cared whom it was doing this to her as long as I kept it up. I was no longer raping her but pleasuring her.

.

I kept this up leading her to orgasm after orgasm. Even without entering her, I was giving her the most intense pleasure that she’d ever had. Her mind no longer wanted to fight these feelings, as her body and mind worked together to bring on each more intense orgasm. She was now begging me to fuck her. “She couldn't take it any more,” she wailed, “She needed me inside of her.” As I continued to bury my face in her pussy, she almost shouted, “Please, baby fuck me. I want you to fuck me.” Her feet were grinding themselves into the mattress lifting her bucking pussy into the air as she pleaded with me to enter her.
.
With one final lick from the bottom of her slit to the top, I moved up and gave her a deep kiss. She could taste her own juices of passion as our tongues entwined and danced. My hardness was pressed between us and I’d never felt so hard or so huge. When our kiss broke and we came up for air all she could do was whimpered with desire, she wanted me inside her so badly.

.

As I rose up off of her I could feel the sweat dripping from her, soaking the mattress. With an evil little grin I move up and knelt on mom chest with my cock near her mouth. As I knelt there looking down at her and admiring her soft lips, she continued to beg me to fuck her. Finally I said, “And I want a blowjob.” When I moved closer and laid the head of my cock against her lips, she eagerly took it into her mouth. She didn’t waste any time with teasing or anything like that. She just started bobbing her mouth up and down on my swollen shaft. I could feel my cock getting even harder, longer and thicker in her mouth. It was so awesome that I couldn’t believe it; the mouth that mom used to kiss my boo-boos and kiss me good night was now sucking my cock. Mom moaned with pleasure when pre-cum started leaking out of my pee-hole.

.

“Oh yeah, that’s good, Mom, keep sucking my cock,” I moaned. And she did as she was told and kept bobbing her mouth up and down on my super erect cock. God, where did mom learn to suck a cock like this? As she moved her mouth on my cock, mom used her tongue to massage the bottom of it. I started moaning softly and before I realized what I was doing, I had my fingers twisted in her hair as was pulling her face tight to my crotch as I shot my load down her throat. I shot at least 4-hot bursts of cum in her mouth and down her throat before I ease up on the back of her head and give her a chance to breathe.
.
“Ugh, that was good,” I moaned with pleasure, “Now clean me up real nice.” My fingers were still twisted in her hair, but there was no pressure to it. It was more like I was just resting it there or something. Mom pulled her mouth off my cock a little, and then she sucked off all her saliva and my cum until my cock fell out of her mouth with a soft plopping sound. Then mom took my cock back in her mouth and used her tongue to get any of my cum that might have gotten caught in the ridge at the head of my cock. When she was sure that it was thoroughly clean, she flicked her tongue over my pee-hole but she must have tasted a little cum there, because she sucked on the head like it was a straw as she made sure she got every last drop of my cum.

.

As I moved back down her body, I said, “God mom, you’re good. I know guys back at college, I knew guys that would play big money for a blowjob like that.” Then with a laugh, I said, “When I get back in school, maybe I should started pimping out your mouth to the other students.”

.

“Pimp me out or whatever you want to do, baby,” she whimpered, “I don’t care, just fuck me. I need you in me so bad, baby, please fuck me.” She was a strong person and trying to hold back her tears. She had fought me but I had won. I kissed her face and neck and chest and finely working my way down her belly. Then my heart started to race and I was giddy as I neared her pussy and realized that this was place that had given me life. And now 19-years later I was returning to the place from whence I’d come, but this time as a concurrer to triumphantly plant my seed, my semen in my mother’s womb. I positioned my self in front of her pussy and then I reached down and placed the head of my hard cock against her slit. Frantically she raised her hips to me as best she could to help me get it in. parting her engorged lips, I slowly slid my cock into her pussy and from the way she acted, it was the greatest sensation of her life. I thrust in and out a few times, but with mom’s feet tied down, I couldn't get in as deep as I wanted him. Sensing my problem, mom told me to untie her feet so I could get in deeper. I stopped my thrusting and reached down and untied both her feet, but warned her not to try anything.

.

Now that her legs were free mom could raise them so I could get in deeper. She was now kissing freely and wantonly as I slowly started thrusting again. It had been so long since mom had had sex that I was taking my time stretching her so I wouldn’t hurt her. She was moaning to me that I felt so good that she didn't want it to end. I was quickly bringing her to another orgasm even though my movements were slow and intense. I bent her legs up against her chest, holding them there so I could go as deep as possible, hitting bottom with each thrust as her orgasm built and hit. The feeling increased each time I thrust in and the head of my cock hit and rubbed her cervix. It was a screamingly intense orgasm, like none she’d ever had before. It had started so deep inside of her that it felt like every muscle and every cell in her body was involved in this orgasm. I didn't think that she even knew that she was screaming out her pleasure or that she continued screaming as long as her body spasmed and convulsed.
.

When her body's jerking had last subsided, I lowered her legs and leaned down and we kissed with deep passionate kisses. We rested this way, me holding her, caressing her as she had her legs wrapped loosely around me. I told her that I’d almost cum and that we needed to hold very still so we could prolong the action. After a while when I started to rise up, she I locked her legs around me holding me tightly to her. My cock was still hard and she didn't want it to slip out of her. She knew that I hadn’t cum yet and she wanted me to cum inside her.

.

. * * *

.

Sara, she said, to herself her mind, you need to get a grip on your feelings. You’re not on the pill so you’re lucky he hasn't cum yet. Wait, she told herself, he’d already been close, so close that we both had to stay very still to keep him from cumming, so that meant he’d probably released some pre-cum and it was too late. His sperm was already swimming inside her, racing to make her pregnant. When was my last period? She asked herself. How long ago? She couldn't think clearly. Wait, she thought, this is the end of my fertile period. My period should start in a few days. I should be safe.

.

. * * *

.

This was crazy, I thought, mom was being raped, but she didn't care. At first she was wailing about not being on birth control and now she wanted me to cum inside her. She wanted to feel me cum. She wanted to feel my cock flex and pump my hot love juices deep into her. She wanted to hear me moan out my pleasure as she felt my hot cum being released into her.
.
I was pumping faster now. Mom stopped kissing and buried her face in my shoulder as her body tightened up and convulsed a bit. This sent me over the edge and it was amazing. I cummed so hard that I cry out and, "Oh mom, yes oh god I love you."

.

She had tears on her face after the orgasm had passed. I untied her and we fell onto the bed in a heap. I held her for a few minutes, and then she rolled over and ignored me for a while. When I was read to go again she had tried to resist but it was no use. We drifted of to sleep after several hours and many more goes.

.

The next day the alarm went off at 10:00 on the nose. Mom quickly rolled out of bed and grabbed her cloths. I got out as well and walked over to her and took her and began kissing her deep and passionately. She fought me off and shoved me away.
.
"You got what you wanted, now it’s 10 and were done," she said with anger and sadness in here voice. "Now you’re going to college and you’re going to make something of your self."

.

At first I was taken aback. After all the fun that she ended up having last night, this wasn’t the reception that I expected this morning. Then I realized something and it exhilarated me. How could both of us have overlooked something like that?
.
"But wait mother dear," she turned and look at me. "What I said yesterday was 'if you did this I’d go register for the next semester'…" I posed for a moment and watched here face go pale and angry.

"You can't just turn around and-"

.

"That was the deal and I’ll hold up my end of it. Now if you want me to continue going to school… well one night one night a month is the price I set," I through out as I turned and left the room.
.
That was 5-months ago, today is the first of the month. I'm sitting at my desk when there is a knock at my door. I answer it and my mother steps inside. I look at the clock and realized that it was 6:05. I grabbed her and start kissing and fondling her right there in the front hallway. Then as I lead her to my bedroom, I think to myself that I'm glad that I took a chance that day.

.

The end…

.

.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hell you doing cutting us off from that story? Who doesn't dream of having a hot mom and having sex with her? Hot pictures too! Can't wait to read the rest of the story. It is going to get steamy and hot soon. Don't disappoint me now. Excuse me while I spew a little. Ha! Ha!

Anonymous said...

You had me hotter than a firecracker there. In fact, I think I exploded. I just felt my underwear....I did explode. They are so wet that I might have trouble explaining it to my significant other. Ah....it is just a wet dream. Thanks for another fine story. Sorry, I gotta go...to the bathroom that is!